• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lord Beni of Gorgie

• Beast Boy

• Bring Back Paulo Sergio

• Jammy T

letsalldothebeattie
22 minutes ago, smare14 said:

Sounds desperate to start from the banderson interview. Good to hear Berra and Levein making a big impression on him https://www.edinburghnews.scotsman.com/sport/football/hearts/david-vanecek-i-want-to-move-to-hearts-as-soon-as-possible-1-4790198/amp?__twitter_impression=true

Nice to see he’s desperate to get started with us. Just a matter of waiting to see if we can get something done before Friday. I doubt it but we shall see. 

24 minutes ago, smare14 said:

Sounds desperate to start from the banderson interview. Good to hear Berra and Levein making a big impression on him https://www.edinburghnews.scotsman.com/sport/football/hearts/david-vanecek-i-want-to-move-to-hearts-as-soon-as-possible-1-4790198/amp?__twitter_impression=true

Great interview and attitude.

I also thought it was McAuley.

Imagine a picture later today of McAuley, Mitchell and Vanacek surrounding a smiling and recovering Levein!!

:sweeet:

Edited by Shrekeo

Fxxx the SPFL

Hopefully we do get him in this window but if not and he picked up a really serious injury would there be a clause in the pre contract allowing us to bail out.

Selkirkhmfc1874
2 minutes ago, Ray has bus pass hooray said:

Hopefully we do get him in this window but if not and he picked up a really serious injury would there be a clause in the pre contract allowing us to bail out.

Yes 100%

BackOfTheNet
32 minutes ago, smare14 said:

Nice interview, still have a feeling he’ll be here in this window. Nice couple of plugs for the boy’s agent though, guess that was the price of the interview. ?

Sometimes you feel with new signing the typical line is aired "It's great to be here",

I think we might just believe him when he does get here!

Great too see his passion.

Jambof3tornado

I think he'll be here before the window closes. Teplice will get someone in last minute and we'll get our man early.

35 minutes ago, neonjambo said:

Sometimes you feel with new signing the typical line is aired "It's great to be here",

I think we might just believe him when he does get here!

Great too see his passion.

Seems like the previous foreign moves that have collapsed are having an impact on his desire to seal this move...hopefully translates into performances and goals aplenty in maroon

So Make Some Noise..

I tell you what, I love his enthusiasm but imagine this was a hearts player saying how desperate he was to get to a new club when under contract! The seethe on here would be in bucket loads and rightly so...

1 minute ago, So Make Some Noise.. said:

I tell you what, I love his enthusiasm but imagine this was a hearts player saying how desperate he was to get to a new club when under contract! The seethe on here would be in bucket loads and rightly so...

Like Lafferty? 

18 hours ago, Gav M said:

Bit difficult as he's on loan at motherwell

Yes I know Gav

25 minutes ago, DarthVodka said:

looking forward to seeing big Dave V rattle the hibbees, oh and I would also like Sow as well! 

I too also as well.gutsy fecker I am

So Make Some Noise..
3 hours ago, SUTOL said:

Like Lafferty? 

No. Lafferty said it would be something of interest but was between the clubs to sort and he'd keep his head down and be 110% focus. Very different.

Rocky jamboa

I've got a feeling we'll get him in by Friday. Hoping we still go for sow also as be good to have options up front, cover for injuries and loss of form etc. 

Vanecek, sow, uche, McLean! Not a bad selection head ache to have.  

Howdy Doody Jambo
36 minutes ago, Sir Gio said:

Teplice have a cup match tomorrow. If anyone is interested  :)

I cannae make it 

Just now, Agentjambo said:

Not in today's teplice line up or on bench.

Ooo-er. Would be good to get him in now if the deal is right. 

18 hours ago, Sir Gio said:

Teplice have a cup match tomorrow. If anyone is interested  :)

"When Teplice, go up, to lift their shitty cup, we'll no be there"

Edited by Armageddon

Midloth_Iain
9 minutes ago, Agentjambo said:

Not in today's teplice line up or on bench.

was quoted as being "ill" at the weekend 

Lord Beni of Gorgie
7 minutes ago, Armageddon said:

"When Teplice, go up, to lift their shitty cup, we'll no be there"

Shit team shit cup....

3 minutes ago, letsalldothebeattie said:

Interesting he’s missed the last two games. Coincidence or are we most likely reading too much into it

Who's ill for 4 days in this day and age unless you've got Ebola He's being wrapped in cotton wool for us the Teplice fans know it too 

He's coming by Friday I'm certain of it 

I'm no way in the know 

5 minutes ago, letsalldothebeattie said:

Interesting he’s missed the last two games. Coincidence or are we most likely reading too much into it

I read an article about him and it said he missed the last game due to a stomach complaint.

2 minutes ago, wavydavy said:

I read an article about him and it said he missed the last game due to a stomach complaint.

I would rather he waited until he is here to drop his arse on Hibs.

Watt-Zeefuik
1 hour ago, Jammy T said:

It was a stomach bug at the weekend

its some doze of the shits that he has../

It was my mother who told me once, if you really need an excuse, go with a stomach bug. They can come on suddenly, go away suddenly, and no one really wants to push you to find out if you're bluffing.

Lord Beni of Gorgie
8 minutes ago, Ugly American said:

It was my mother who told me once, if you really need an excuse, go with a stomach bug. They can come on suddenly, go away suddenly, and no one really wants to push you to find out if you're bluffing.

Back. Notoriously difficult to evaluate 

I've been looking in on the Teplice website the past few weeks and have noticed that any articles or pictures of big Dave seem to have been removed bar his picture on the team roster.His name however has dropped from mid list of the team players all the way to the bottom.I may be getting ahead of myself but to me it looks almost as if he's been wiped from the clubs website which could mean (hopefully) he'll be here this week ?

38 minutes ago, kingantti1874 said:

Wonder if teplicd have any nore.. Thr Czech market has been a good one for us

Thinking that earlier. We’ve had some great (and godly) Czech players. Do they suit our league? More than likely been more success than fail across Scottish football. 

On 28/08/2018 at 09:31, So Make Some Noise.. said:

Trying to think of similar situation...Have we ever had a player leave us having signed a pre-contract? Cannot think of any...

10 minutes ago, Spellczech said:

Trying to think of similar situation...Have we ever had a player leave us having signed a pre-contract? Cannot think of any...

Callum pee?