• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Escobar PHM

• Agentjambo

• Jambof3tornado

• Fubar_Stef

2 hours ago, Selkirkhmfc1874 said:

Money from walker, goncalves and Hamilton aswell , grzelak, Stockton, Nowak and noring wages freed up in January and then the 9 players who've left this summer 

Noring as well.

I’m not itk but I’d be surprised if Liam Smith, Cowie, Callachan, Amankwaa, Martin or Sammon were here come the end of August.

Edited by andrew

Clerry Jambo
18 minutes ago, sadj said:

What does this mean? Im lost

Just saying I think el diez in the know, take it or leave it

On ‎20‎/‎06‎/‎2018 at 13:37, RENE said:

Just thinking that myself.  Going to be some unhappy players this season with little game time.

Not really, it'll just mean that the bench isn't taken up fully by 16 and 17 year old laddies.

The players we have signed will all have a big part to play over the course of the season, when you're building a squad you need to have genuine options from the bench, something we never had last season.

The White Cockade
25 minutes ago, andrew said:

Noring as well.

I’m not itk but I’d be surprised if Liam Smith, Cowie, Callachan, Amankwaa, Martin or Sammon were here come the end of August.

sure Cowie will be here

and even though I don't rate Amankwaa he must have about 2 years on his contract so unless somebody buys him he will be too

Also think Callachan worth his place as a squad player

1 hour ago, andrew said:

Noring as well.

Cowie will be here 100%. Huge player in the dressing room and we need people like him in there to help gel a new squad together.

Amankwaa is only 6 months into an 18 month deal so of course we will give him this season to see how he is.

Liam Smith, just guesswork but I think he is Leveins kind of player so will be here to fight for a place.

Callachan, not great but a big jambo so we would have to force him out imo

Other too please God let them be gone

2 hours ago, Clerry Jambo said:

Just saying I think el diez in the know, take it or leave it

Ah , fair enough. Guessing like the rest of the itk’s there will be a lot of truth and surmising in his thoughts. Always good to get more itk info on here

11 hours ago, andrew said:

Martin will be difficult I think.  Sammon & Callachan yes, Smith maybe, Cowie definitely not.  Amankwaa is more likely to go in January if he doesn't show anything before then.  

On 23/06/2018 at 22:00, AuldReekie444 said:

this guy would give more freedom to Lafferty. 

The way we play under Levein we need a hitman who can firstly head the ball and secondly hold it up and yes this will allow Lafferty more freedom. For all Kyle's attributes being strong in the air isn't one of them 

• 2 weeks later...
The Old Tolbooth
11 minutes ago, GorgieMIlls said:

Did we ever sign this guy or get him on a pre-contract?

The last I'd heard he wanted to join us but he's contracted until January, so if they don't let him go just now then he will leave to join us at the end of his contract, someone please correct me if I'm wrong. 

Fubar_Stef

Really like the look of this guy (granted, the defenders he was up against in his youtube clips didn't look up to much) but he seemed to have everything you would want from a striker. 

Hopefully we can get him signed up. 

Gene Parmesan

He appears to be injured, which is likely why it's all gone quiet.

Auld Reekin'
6 minutes ago, Gene Parmesan said:

Dodgy Google translation: "Against Leipzig, coach Smejkal will send this set, still missing injuries from previous matches, such as Tomas Grigar working with a muscle or David Vaněček, who has difficulty in stamping...".

scott herbertson
1 minute ago, Auld Reekin' said:

Dodgy Google translation: "Against Leipzig, coach Smejkal will send this set, still missing injuries from previous matches, such as Tomas Grigar working with a muscle or David Vaněček, who has difficulty in stamping...".

Stop our interest now - If he cannae stamp he'll be no use in Scottish football

Fubar_Stef

Sometimes if a player is close to a move or has interest from another club they will use  the excuse that he's injured or dare i say it, has family issues. 

2 minutes ago, Auld Reekin' said:

Difficulty in stamping ?

Edited by Walrus

Cruyff Turn

The boy wants to come here apparently but Teplice may be looking for more than we're willing to pay as he's free to sign in January. Could be a case of the laddie stamping his feet and trying to force Teplice to let him go. Hope so because he looks quality. 

23 minutes ago, Cruyff Turn said:

The boy wants to come here apparently but Teplice may be looking for more than we're willing to pay as he's free to sign in January. Could be a case of the laddie stamping his feet and trying to force Teplice to let him go. Hope so because he looks quality. 

That could prove difficult for him! 

Cruyff Turn
1 minute ago, RobNox said:

That could prove difficult for him! 

:laugh:

Laddies been stamping his feet for weeks by the sound of things. 

1 hour ago, Auld Reekin' said:

If he can't do a Phil Stamp then is he really worth the punt?

:cornette_dog:

"DEAL NEARLY DONE"

4 days away from being a full calender month and still nothing to report...?

Agentjambo
4 minutes ago, dazajmbo said:

"DEAL NEARLY DONE"

Do you know anything about this deal Daza?

2 minutes ago, Agentjambo said:

Do you know anything about this deal Daza?

I do. But I will leave the "exclusive" to El Diez because clearly he's been waiting a while ???

The Future's Maroon
8 minutes ago, dazajmbo said:

"DEAL NEARLY DONE"

I see what you did there ?

...a bit disco
3 hours ago, Gene Parmesan said:

That keeper played for Hibs.

3 appearances in 2011.

4 minutes ago, The Future's Maroon said:

I see what you did there ?

Just asking a question, Diez seems to be on my case for every comment i've put on JKB recently. No point trying to call me out when thier supposed deal was nearly done a month ago?

Agentjambo
5 minutes ago, dazajmbo said:

I do. But I will leave the "exclusive" to El Diez because clearly he's been waiting a while ???

Think you'd better lol.Anything else still in pipeline?how many more in your opinion?

Jambof3tornado
6 minutes ago, dazajmbo said:

So is it on or off?

Adam_the_legend

Just asking a question, Diez seems to be on my case for every comment i've put on JKB recently. No point trying to call me out when thier supposed deal was nearly done a month ago?

Fair play, if he’s going to give you a hard time same rules apply the other way. 

You are like a couple of bairns you two.

Play nice.

Agentjambo
15 minutes ago, dazajmbo said:

I take it he's maybe not coming then.

Given Naismith has signed on, we'd have three 9s, a 10, Burns who can play forward, plus Keena, Currie, Zanatta and the other youths. 

would seem a bit OTT. 

Edited by CMc

siegementality
2 hours ago, dazajmbo said:

Maybe because you are putting comments on but not actually providing any information. Your posts are becoming more and more vague and you leave yourself plenty of wriggle room. I’ll give you the Lafferty and Naismith info (maybe your source was at Norwich rather than Hearts) but there’s been nothing since of any value and any time people ask you outright you play the old “i’ll leave it to someone else/I know but ain’t telling cos I get a hard time” card.

11 minutes ago, siegementality said:

Maybe because you are putting comments on but not actually providing any information. Your posts are becoming more and more vague and you leave yourself plenty of wriggle room. I’ll give you the Lafferty and Naismith info (maybe your source was at Norwich rather than Hearts) but there’s been nothing since of any value and any time people ask you outright you play the old “i’ll leave it to someone else/I know but ain’t telling cos I get a hard time” card.

Theres a few on here who will confirm I mentioned all our players (except Olly Lee & Bozanic) coming in, i just dont post publicy for the reasons above. 

Agentjambo
Just now, dazajmbo said:

Theres a few on here who will confirm I mentioned all our players (except Olly Lee & Bozanic) coming in, i just dont post publicy for the reasons above. 

Can you please answer my PM then lol ?

Bridge of Djoum
11 hours ago, Gene Parmesan said:

The right back is ''S. Luts?

5 hours ago, dazajmbo said:

Dont post publicly ? You flash your knickers at every opportunity then chuck your toys out the pram when pulled up for it. You then have the audacity to do the very thing that supposedly stops you “publicly” posting info. Maybe you should leave it to Notts or the guy on this thread to actually post what they can publicly with wearing the mini skirts. 

Anyway I cannot wait for the guy we might sign at some point before the window closes who may be better than Naismith. 

Geoff the Mince

The above ITK poster said the delay with Milinkovic was the transfer fee not wages ,

While we all now know personal terms were the problem .

a fair bit of ego massaging going on .

31 minutes ago, Dazo said:

Dont post publicly ? You flash your knickers at every opportunity then chuck your toys out the pram when pulled up for it. You then have the audacity to do the very thing that supposedly stops you “publicly” posting info. Maybe you should leave it to Notts or the guy on this thread to actually post what they can publicly with wearing the mini skirts. 

Anyway I cannot wait for the guy we might sign at some point before the window closes who may be better than Naismith. 

Hard to disagree with any of this to be fair 

grumpyespana

The club are maybe playing a little hard ball with us if that is the case we will just have to wait until January no big deal as we are well covered just now.

Lafferty

MacLean

Ikpeazu

Naismith

Keena

Currie

Zanatta

Sammon

Vanecek

9 strikers? :mellow:

the_jailer
Just now, Tenor said:

Lafferty

MacLean

Ikpeazu

Naismith

Keena

Currie

Zanatta

Sammon

Vanecek

Keena currie and zanatta will go out on loan. Sammon will  hopefully get punted. I just hope Lafferty stays 

Of the 9 Naismith will probs play AMC again, Keena and Currie will probably go out on loan (unless Currie is still injured?) , I suspect Zanatta will leave and Sammon is obviously not in the plans. Ideally he'll go too but depends if anyone wants him obviously!

That leaves  4 "first team" strikers which seems about right... Assuming Lafferty stays!!

5 minutes ago, Tenor said:

Lafferty

MacLean

Ikpeazu

Naismith

Keena

Currie

Zanatta

Sammon

Vanecek

Keena and Currie will be on loan, zanatta I have heard may be away. 

Sammon we are actively looking to offload so the numbers come down a fair bit. 

4 minutes ago, Tenor said:

Lafferty 

MacLean 

Ikpeazu

Naismith

Keena

Currie

Zanatta

Sammon

Vanecek

Sammon will be out the door soon. Hopefully if some mug is willing to take him.

Zanatta and Currie probably be sent out loan or realeased.

Levein said Kenna will in and around the first time. I think he may get sent out on loan as well

Bazzas right boot
7 minutes ago, Tenor said:

Lafferty

MacLean

Ikpeazu

Naismith

Keena

Currie

Zanatta

Sammon

Vanecek

2-3-5

With sammon to leave, a couple of young guys away and Naismith likely to play deeper, we might need another couple!