• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Escobar PHM

• Agentjambo

• Jambof3tornado

• Fubar_Stef

Fxxx the SPFL
1 minute ago, kimosavi said:

It's mind boggling this has got to 6 pages with no evidence or sources to back any of this up 

It's the summer madness (boredom)

Player being shown round Riccarton/Oriam yesterday. Announcement could be imminent but then again source didn’t know identity so take it with a pinch of salt. 

1 minute ago, soonbe110 said:

Player being shown round Riccarton/Oriam yesterday. Announcement could be imminent but then again source didn’t know identity so take it with a pinch of salt. 

Need more info. Does he or does he not look Algerian?

15 minutes ago, Bez said:

Need more info. Does he or does he not look Algerian?

Foreign and big was all I got. Source is a short guy so size is relative. Won’t tell me any more. Works at Oriam. Could be rubbish, just passed info on. Awaiting pelters. 

18 minutes ago, soonbe110 said:

Foreign and big was all I got. Source is a short guy so size is relative. Won’t tell me any more. Works at Oriam. Could be rubbish, just passed info on. Awaiting pelters. 

Won’t get any from me. Nice to hear wee snippets.

29 minutes ago, soonbe110 said:

No pelters from me very much  appreciate the info

Can see next week being a big one with preseason apparently starting, if rumours are to be true this lad could sign whilst we're also deep in negotiations with genoa for Milinkovic and waiting for Naismith to sort out things at Norwich 

I'd also imagine Hughes will have to make his decision pretty soon 

4 minutes ago, kimosavi said:

Chucked it through Google 

We are registering some interest, but David remains," said sports director Jakub Dovalil yesterday at the start of the summer preparations.

The prominent striker has written her first place on her list of Sigma Olomouc, which is waiting for the European League. After him and the Scottish Hearts of Midlothian, island football could testify to the venerable Vaněk.

In addition to the immediate transfer, Hearts would also be interested in a contract now in force with effect from winter; it will expire the Vanicek contract in Teplice and it will be free of charge.

"It is a priority for us to get a replacement for him. Eventually, the game is exchanged, "Dovalil said.

Sigma za Vaněčka offers a little mined wand Paul Moulis. "He's not a classic striker, but he's out of here. He would have us. Negotiations are taking place, but we are not negotiating with anyone. "

4 minutes ago, BigAlim said:

We are registering some interest, but David remains," said sports director Jakub Dovalil yesterday at the start of the summer preparations.

The prominent striker has written her first place on her list of Sigma Olomouc, which is waiting for the European League. After him and the Scottish Hearts of Midlothian, island football could testify to the venerable Vaněk.

In addition to the immediate transfer, Hearts would also be interested in a contract now in force with effect from winter; it will expire the Vanicek contract in Teplice and it will be free of charge.

"It is a priority for us to get a replacement for him. Eventually, the game is exchanged, "Dovalil said.

Sigma za Vaněčka offers a little mined wand Paul Moulis. "He's not a classic striker, but he's out of here. He would have us. Negotiations are taking place, but we are not negotiating with anyone. "

Thanks 

Absolute Scenes
8 minutes ago, BigAlim said:

"Negotiations are taking place, but we are not negotiating with anyone..."

:interehjrling:

So the player is tall, but your mate is small...which begs the question...is the player really tall or average height appearing tall through the eyes on someone who is vertically challenged...

1 minute ago, wigwam123 said:

So the player is tall, but your mate is small...which begs the question...is the player really tall or average height appearing tall through the eyes on someone who is vertically challenged...

No need to look down on the boy for it 

4 minutes ago, kimosavi said:

No need to look down on the boy for it 

Its all the small details that make the difference...

Special Agent Dale Cooper
1 hour ago, BigAlim said:

"Sigma za Vaněčka offers a little mined wand Paul Moulis."

Those Czechs will mine anything these days.

1 hour ago, Absolute Scenes said:

Mid the literary classics have taught me anything these last couple of years, it’s that height is all relative:

52EFC1B6-5D07-4D11-B348-2749027FF052.jpeg

2A20C7CF-0D18-4F6B-8D76-0A2970F2C003.jpeg

04E86933-2E27-4427-8BC9-BB88E15B85C9.jpeg

2FAC1B82-E616-4A9B-9EA2-03506C0E733E.jpeg

1 hour ago, Absolute Scenes said:

At a guess, I'd say that means Hearts are negotiating with the player but Teplice aren't negotiating with anyone (re a replacement) yet.

7 hours ago, wigwam123 said:

No idea as I haven’t laid eyes on him. 

Bazzas right boot
7 hours ago, Bez said:

Mid the literary classics have taught me anything these last couple of years, it’s that height is all relative:

52EFC1B6-5D07-4D11-B348-2749027FF052.jpeg

2A20C7CF-0D18-4F6B-8D76-0A2970F2C003.jpeg

04E86933-2E27-4427-8BC9-BB88E15B85C9.jpeg

2FAC1B82-E616-4A9B-9EA2-03506C0E733E.jpeg

Cliffhanger, what happened next?

Seems like a good read, could I borrow it after you've finished, no rush, likesae. 

Edited by WeeChuck'sHeed

On 08/06/2018 at 19:59, Tenor said:

Lafferty would be a huge loss imo. Almost managed 20 goals with very limited distribution.

In a better side, he could hit 30!

This. 

Good assessment 

sounds like this is the root and branch shake up we have needed since the championship season, looks like we are finally going to have a good squad with lots of options.

Jambof3tornado
2 minutes ago, Gav M said:

sounds like this is the root and branch shake up we have needed since the championship season, looks like we are finally going to have a good squad with lots of options.

For the last few seasons I've looked at the likes of aberdeen with their various options, especially up front, with a bit of envy. 

Not having to rely on youth is a big thing. There were times last season that youngsters were out their depth but we had to persist with them. I'd sooner develop them properly at a pace that suits.

Bright future ahead.

1 minute ago, Spencer said:

This could be the clearest sign yet that something is in the wind re Lafferty 

Or we could just be strengthening our squad

Jambof3tornado
3 minutes ago, Spencer said:

Oh fer **** sake. Off we go again.

3 minutes ago, Spencer said:

4 first team strikers is probably normal for most clubs.

Not really counting Keena and Currie obviously.

Saint Jambo

Interesting to see it quoted as a five-figure transfer fee. Hadn't seen that detail before. Seems a sensible amount to be talking about for a player with 6 months left on his contract and unsure how he will fit into Scottish football.

Jambof3tornado
1 minute ago, Barack said:

:lol:

Sammon must be delighted, watching all these strikers being signed.

He'll finally get his chance.

At Clyde.

I dont think for one minute Sammon is under any illusions about his future. The same can be said for Martin.

9 minutes ago, Spencer said:

Kyle Lafferty will still be a Hearts player next season 

Jambof3tornado
7 minutes ago, Barack said:

No. Hopefully Martin fancies the frozen tundra of Norway again, for a season long loan.

Nice to have opshuns. Think we'll be two up top this season. 

Or 3-1-3-2-1...for a giggle.

I've a feeling the setup will change from match to match. With striking options and some naturally wide players plus a few more options at the back we can chop and change without lessening the quality on the pitch.

Did I read that he had only 6 months left on his contract? Maybe he will stay there then arrive in the January transfer window, free of charge.

1 minute ago, jambonian said:

Did I read that he had only 6 months left on his contract? Maybe he will stay there then arrive in the January transfer window, free of charge.

That could well be the case.  They would not want to keep a player who wants to be elsewhere but I suppose it could depend upon the size of our 5 figure offer (£10k -£99,999)

John Findlay
33 minutes ago, Spencer said:

It had to be you. You have no evidence. You are a shit stirrer of the highest order.

Jambof3tornado
4 minutes ago, Barack said:

I'd just like us to go two up in Glasgow. Rather die trying.

Give them both things to think about. It'll show a mind-set that'll be welcomed by us. All of the options up front to date, and possibly in Vanecek, will give any team a problem to solve. 

Requires a big mindset change. Going 2 up top away from home will always be a risk, especially against celtic and the other lot. No excuses this season. Quite clearly it willbe Craigs players so we will have to wait and see what happens tactics wise.

Jambof3tornado
5 minutes ago, John Findlay said:

It had to be you. You have no evidence. You are a shit stirrer of the highest order.

Well said.

5 minutes ago, John Findlay said:

No news is good news

good news is bad news

bad news confirms our worst fears

33 minutes ago, John Findlay said:

Pardon? I have no evidence whatsoever other than its reported there is interest from elsewhere 

I very much hope he is here next season. Hopefully via an extended contract 

This place is ****ing unbelievable these days. If you express an honest opinion you are rounded upon 

I apologise if my opinion has had a profoundly de-stabalising effect on the club 

**** sake 

davemclaren
1 minute ago, Spencer said:

Pardon? I have no evidence whatsoever other than its reported there is interest from elsewhere 

I very much hope he is here next season. Hopefully via an extended contract 

This place is ****ing unbelievable these days. If you express an honest opinion you are rounded upon 

I apologise if my opinion has had a profoundly de-stabalising effect on the club 

**** sake 

To be fair to Spencer it has to be said that we look to have a wide selection of strikers for next season. The wider that gets the more likely someone might move on. 

On 09/06/2018 at 14:42, jamboinglasgow said:

so this thread is all based on one poster's rumour, no one backing it has got so far (or have I missed something.)

?

On 13/06/2018 at 08:43, kimosavi said:

Poster stated deal was close 

Seems he was wrong 

?

2 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

To be fair to Spencer it has to be said that we look to have a wide selection of strikers for next season. The wider that gets the more likely someone might move on. 

2nd half of last season we only had 1 striker. Now we sign more suddenly its a bad thing...

Sammon will be gone.

Presuming we play 2 up top, 4 strikers is the basic number. WIth Currie & Keena as backup, either in the reserve league or on loan

Escobar PHM
1 hour ago, James1874f said:

Kyle Lafferty will still be a Hearts player next season 

Article suggests his future is 'uncertain with several clubs showing interest that Hearts are aware of but no offers'

I think its okay to speculate that, if we sign Vanecek, Lafferty MIGHT be going if we get the right offer for him. There's certainly more chance of it happening it we're bringing someone in of that obvious quality(Vanecek). He aint coming to sit on a bench if he's coming.

On 08/06/2018 at 19:57, El Diez said:

Austrian Centre half a possibility as well though no names given.

This was also clearly bullshit.

• JKBMod 13 locked this topic
  • cosanostra unlocked this topic