Tommy Robinson

ri Alban

16 minutes ago, Cade said:

How has this thread gone from "neo nazi locked up" to "I hate all muzzies and womens football"

Plenty twist and turns yet one would feel.

JKB at its finest, start a thread on “What is your favourite flavor of ice cream?” and within page 3 it will be in-house fighting over whether dreadlocks are racist when a white person grows them.

:fonzie:

• Replies 985
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• peter_hmfc

• Bridge of Djoum

• Governor Tarkin

• Unknown user

peter_hmfc
2 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

Plenty twist and turns yet one would feel.

JKB at its finest, start a thread on “What is your favourite flavor of ice cream?” and within page 3 it will be in-house fighting over whether dreadlocks are racist when a white person grows them.

::troll::

3 hours ago, Boris said:

So going by that, all muslims are bad and a threat?

No you have it wrong, I am the problem not a raving racist like jackladd

Bridge of Djoum
2 hours ago, peter_hmfc said:

If you laugh at womens football you are sexist and hate women.

You are also sexist if you don't laugh at female comedians... and you still are even if you do laugh at them.

That's all I know.

I was about to reply to you, until I read redm's retort. An excellent job of putting you back under your rock. 

Bridge of Djoum
1 hour ago, peter_hmfc said:

::troll::

And when you are in agreement with i8, you're generally wrong.

peter_hmfc
4 minutes ago, New York Fleapit said:

I was about to reply to you, until I read redm's retort. An excellent job of putting you back under your rock. 

Getting others to fight your battles for you whilst providing absolutely nothing of decency yourself.

'Atta boy.

Edited by peter_hmfc

Why is he called Tommy Robinson', do fascists have an equity thingy anaw.

Edited by ri Alban

Bridge of Djoum
54 minutes ago, peter_hmfc said:

Getting others to fight your battles for you whilst providing absolutely nothing of decency yourself.

'Atta boy.

Admitting someone put it better than I ever could. 

I know you're seething at that. A FEMALE!!!! Enough to turn you fully in-cel, huh?

peter_hmfc
Just now, New York Fleapit said:

Admitting someone put it better than I ever could. 

I know you're seething at that. A FEMALE!!!! Enough to turn you fully in-cel, huh?

Wait, redm is a woman?

:o

Genuine news to me.

(She also missed the entirety of the sarcasm of my posts, don't let that stop you though.)

Edited by peter_hmfc

Bridge of Djoum
Just now, peter_hmfc said:

Wait, redm is a woman?

Genuine news to me.

(She also missed the entirety of the sarcasm of my posts, don't let that stop you though.)

Yes. all your anti-female rhetoric is ''sarcasm''.

Don't dig the hole deeper, Peter. Your skinny wee frame can't take much more.

peter_hmfc
Just now, New York Fleapit said:

Yes. all your anti-female rhetoric is ''sarcasm''.

Don't dig the hole deeper, Peter. Your skinny wee frame can't take much more.

Do you just make stuff up as you go along?

John Findlay
8 minutes ago, peter_hmfc said:

Wait, redm is a woman?

Genuine news to me.

You been hibernating in Peebles too?

peter_hmfc
Just now, John Findlay said:

You been hibernating in Peebles too?

Indeed I have been :o .

Bridge of Djoum
8 minutes ago, peter_hmfc said:

Do you just make stuff up as you go along?

Sometimes, yes. But not in your case. You're very easy to suss out.

Governor Tarkin
19 minutes ago, peter_hmfc said:

Wait, redm is a woman?

Nah, I'm not buying that. I've seen him post something intelligent once.

:interehjrling:

Bridge of Djoum
2 minutes ago, Governor Tarkin said:

:omg!:

A spell in the KB pokey for you I think.:rofl:

:gok:

She is a smart cookie, and a good person. I can confirm. I have had the pleasure of her company in the past and she has my respect - always. That been said we are all adults and as adults see things differently. Redm and I do on many issues and as adults we should be able to debate. I hope this will always be the case.

Governor Tarkin
1 hour ago, New York Fleapit said:

:omg!:

A spell in the KB pokey for you I think.:rofl:

An injustice to rival poor Tommy Robinson's incarceration!

Free the Kickback one.

Adam Murray
6 hours ago, redm said:

That's interesting and offers a detailed narrative to go with the various available stats, which is handy. This stuff is so far from straightforward.

I often wish the same amount of energy went in to discussing and debating sexual crimes (in a more general sense) as goes into focusing on very specific cases in very specific areas involving a very narrow demographic. I don't think I've ever seen a thread on here in which people get outraged about the fact that men commit a massive massive percentage of sexual crimes in the UK, for example. Almost all of the crimes actually, according to the available statistics. Nobody talks about their skin colour (predominantly white), their culture or their religion or describes it as an "existential problem", or talks about how much these crimes cost the NHS, or laments the fact that nobody seems able to talk about it openly, or goes through a religious book looking for lines that justify criminal sexual behaviour or sympathises with victims for being unheard or unsupported, or mentions their suffering at the hands of the criminal justice system or a million other things.  

Sexual crimes are far from being a issue specific to any one community. You could almost forgive any readers from being far from convinced that the victims (men, women, girls, boys, infants) of these crimes are the motivation for the discussion in the first place - the way in which this particular issue is discussed is noticeably different. It often reads as just another strand of an anti-Muslim agenda.

Unusual and surprising viewpoint from Germaine Greer.

https://www.theguardian.com/books/2018/may/30/germaine-greer-calls-for-punishment-for-to-be-reduced

Maybe should have started a new thread with this one?

Edited by Adam Murray

shaun.lawson
6 hours ago, JackLadd said:

Islam is a diabolical teaching. The best sources for this are apostates who have rejected it. Islamic State was the purest form of Islam, a state built on terror and rape that modelled itself entirely on the life of the prophet as written in the Quran and Hadiths and promised heavenly rewards for killing. 

What a load of offensive, moronic, bigoted beyond belief bollocks. Islamic State had literally nothing to do with Islam whatsoever. Other than power and corruption, the sole reason for its existence was to brainwash idiots like you into believing they represented Islam (mission well and truly accomplished), and hence cause a clash of civilisations. Epic fail ISIS, despite the number of folk like you who think they know the slightest thing about Islam... yet don't. 

"For the faithful, it is unarguable". So why do Islamist terrorists kill far, far more Muslims than any other group? And why are the enormous majority of the world's Muslims peaceable, with exactly the same aspirations as you or I? I must remember to tell my Muslim friends that they're doing it wrong. Source: some bigot off the internet.

6 hours ago, redm said:

What does he say? Can you break it down for me? I'm not watching any videos because 1. I'm at work, 2. I don't want to give these people any pennies from clicks/watches. 

Ben Shapiro is a disgusting, despicable racist. Don't watch. You'll be appalled if you do.

5 hours ago, peter_hmfc said:

There is plenty of violent material in the Old and New Testament, but followers aren't currently ramming airliners into towers of mutilating genitalia.

He goes through nations such as Indonesia, Pakistan, Egypt, Germany, the UK and the USA using Pew Research who asked questions such as whether the responder thought suicide bombings could be justified, should the Charlie Hebdo cartoonists be prosecuted, and opinions on honour killing and Bin Laden.

78% of British Muslims responded to say they wanted cartoonists of Mohammed legal prosecuted.

In other words: he quotes the same single piece of garbage research extrapolated to cover 1.7bn Muslims. In terms of its reliability, it's right up there with 400,000 Hearts fans. His partner in racism and bigotry, Sam Harris, constantly refers to the same poll. That's all they have - and they have the nerve to present themselves as experts.

They're not. They're narcissists and gobshites.

I note you highlighting FGM too - which is rather odd, considering FGM is practiced in several Christian African countries. Amongst the very many horrendously Islamophobic things parroted en masse is the idea that FGM is a uniquely Muslim problem. It's not. You only have to consult a map to discover that.

2 hours ago, peter_hmfc said:

Wait, redm is a woman?

Genuine news to me.

News to me too. I always thought redm was a cat with an orange peel for a hat. :P 

Governor Tarkin
4 hours ago, i8hibsh said:

fighting over whether dreadlocks are racist when a white person grows them.

Are they ****.

shaun.lawson
7 minutes ago, Adam Murray said:

https://www.theguardian.com/books/2018/may/30/germaine-greer-calls-for-punishment-for-to-be-reduced

Newsflash: Germaine Greer has stupid opinions. I'm shocked and stunned by this revelation.

peter_hmfc
26 minutes ago, shaun.lawson said:

Ben Shapiro is a disgusting, despicable racist. Don't watch. You'll be appalled if you do.

Evidence of this?

Shaun Lawson is an expert on Islam. Knows more than the apostates who have written extensively on Islam and why it needs drastic reform. Apostates who were forced to memorise the whole text by rote. Lawson knows better. Lawson is a true scholar of our times. 

Governor Tarkin
3 minutes ago, JackLadd said:

Shaun Lawson is an expert on the lot.

Ftfy.

(I've never done one of these Ftfy posts before. Yay.)

jack D and coke
4 hours ago, XB52 said:

No you have it wrong, I am the problem not a raving racist like jackladd

No you’re just a touchy wee blouse mate. Conversations and discussions should be edgy. Grow a set and add something instead of throwing accusations about. That’s actually how you win minds. 

John Findlay
55 minutes ago, Adam Murray said:

She must be envious of the publicity others are getting. So wades in with a controversial article to reclaim her 15 minutes. Only one crime worse than rape for me and that's murder. Rapists all of them are disgusting human beings.

Edited by John Findlay

Space Mackerel
24 minutes ago, Governor Tarkin said:

What's your point, SpaceMack?

What about the Catholic Priests and all the carry on that’s been with them over the countless years? When do you get told they’re White Christian peados by Tommy Robinson? 

Edited by Space Mackerel

shaun.lawson
1 hour ago, peter_hmfc said:

Evidence of this?

Took about 5 seconds.

shaun.lawson

Here's more from the completely non-racist Ben Shapiro, who knows so so much about Islam, and is in fact the font of all wisdom.

http://www.wnd.com/2008/06/66168/

"Viewed in its starkest terms, the Arab-Israeli conflict may be accurately described as a war between darkness and light. Those who argue against Israeli settlements – outposts of light in a dark territory – argue for the continued victory of night".

And:

https://www.creators.com/read/ben-shapiro/06/07/the-radical-evil-of-the-palestinian-arab-population

"The Palestinian Arab population is rotten to the core... in the end, the blame must lie with the Palestinian Arabs themselves. They have accepted their role with relish. They are as responsible for their government's longstanding evil as the Germans were for the Nazis'... Palestinian Arabs must be fought on their own terms: as a people dedicated to an evil cause".

So what was the solution of this bizarrely admired 'logical thinker'? Oh look: mass expulsion.

https://townhall.com/columnists/benshapiro/2003/08/27/transfer-is-not-a-dirty-word-n976781

"The time for half measures has passed. Bulldozing houses of homicide bombers is useless. Instituting ongoing curfews in Arab-populated cities is useless. Roadblocks, touch fences, midnight negotiations and cease-fires are useless.

Some have rightly suggested that Israel be allowed to decapitate the terrorist leadership of the Palestinian Authority. But this too is only a half measure. The ideology of the Palestinian population is indistinguishable from that of the terrorist leadership.

Half measures merely postpone our realization that the Arabs dream of Israel's destruction. Without drastic measures, the Arab dream will come true...

... Here is the bottom line: If you believe that the Jewish state has a right to exist, then you must allow Israel to transfer the Palestinians and the Israeli-Arabs from Judea, Samaria, Gaza and Israel proper".

What an absolutely delightful man. And I've not even touched on his continued insistence that racism is not a significant problem for black Americans. 

1 hour ago, Governor Tarkin said:

Ftfy.

(I've never done one of these Ftfy posts before. Yay.)

For your first one Gov, you’ve chosen a beauty. :thumb: 

Never, like never, has there been an expert on so many different subjects. Every topic, every discussion, just everything.

‘In awe’ doesn’t really sum it up for me. Boy's a genius.

Governor Tarkin
1 hour ago, Space Mackerel said:

What about the Catholic Priests and all the carry on that’s been with them over the countless years? When do you get told they’re White Christian peados by Tommy Robinson? 

You don't, not by Tommy Robinson anyway.

But the MSM have no difficulty in identifying Catholic priest paedos as Catholic priest paedos as it's absolutely relevant.

The same way that reporting the uncovering of ANOTHER highly organised Asian grooming gang is absolutely relevant.

The Metro only qualified that the highly organised grooming/paedo/beastie gang in their article was white as a reaction to the public outcry about the prevelance of highly organised Asian grooming gangs. You know, just to make sure everybody knows that whitey can be a horrible **** too. 

It's like on Kickback when folk want to express how much they utterly despise Celtic they feel compelled to add a footnote that they hate Rangers too for fear of being branded a bigot.

This distracts us from the fact that we may have a wee problem in this country with Asian (for Asian read born and bred Brits from a predominantly Pakistani background) grooming paedo gangs. 

If the MSM start banging on about Muslamic rape gangs the only thing they'll succeed in doing is increasing suspicion, increasing social polarisation, and increasing the number of white-on-Asian hate crimes and attacks (I say Asian here as your average angry brain donor isn't going to differentiate between Pakistanis, Indians, or anyone with a bit of a sun tan).

The country needs to have a grown-up discussion about this with all the blood and guts of the matter out in the open. Unfortunately the country isn't ready for a grown up discussion about this as the popularity and publicity given to an utter **** like Tommy Robinson so depressingly illustrates.

Edited by Governor Tarkin

Space Mackerel
1 minute ago, Governor Tarkin said:

You don't, not by Tommy Robinson anyway.

But the MSM have no difficulty in identifying Catholic priest paedos as Catholic priest paedos as it's absolutely relevant.

The same way that reporting the uncovering of ANOTHER highly organised Asian grooming gang is absolutely relevant.

The Metro only qualified that the highly organised grooming/paedo/beastie gang in their article was white as a reaction to the public outcry about the prevelance of highly organised Asian grooming gangs. You know, just to make sure everybody knows that whitey can be a horrible **** too. 

It's like on Kickback when folk want to express how much they utterly despise Celtic they feel compelled to add a footnote that they hate Rangers too for fear of being branded a bigot.

This distracts us from the fact that we may have a wee problem in this country with Asian (for Asian read born and bred Brits from a predominantly Pakistani background) grooming paedo gangs. 

If the MSM start banging on about Muslamic rape gangs the only thing they'll succeed in doing is increasing suspicion, increasing social polarisation, and increasing the number of white-on-Asian hate crimes and attacks (I say Asian here as your average angry brain donor isn't going to differentiate between Pakistanis, Indians, or anyone with a bit of a sun tan).

The country needs to have a grown-up discussion about this with all the blood and guts of the matter out in the open. Unfortunately the country isn't ready for a grown up discussion about this as the popularity and publicity given to an utter **** like Tommy Robinson so depressingly illustrates.

This country being a more English kind of problem? 

Not sure what it is to with us 100’s of miles away. 

Unknown user
21 hours ago, jake said:

I got touchy on your sober remark.

I'd appreciate if you didn't stay clear.

Although we know nothing about each other you I think are sound.

I get het up about a few things on here and this subject is one of them.

I hope you feel free to rip intae me anytime.

Was a cheap shot from me so I'm sorry.

And yes I miss the point a lot .

I missed this jake, appreciate it :thumbsup:

Governor Tarkin
2 minutes ago, Space Mackerel said:

This country being a more English kind of problem? 

Not sure what it is to with us 100’s of miles away. 

FFS!

:cornette:

Space Mackerel

FFS!

:cornette:

Youre getting all worked up about something that has no impact on your life. Unless you stay in Rotherham or such places. 

Im perplexed why people up here get a hissy about English news,  99% of it on the main TV channels doesn’t even apply to Scotland now. Watch it and see. 

Governor Tarkin
5 minutes ago, Space Mackerel said:

Youre getting all worked up about something that has no impact on your life. Unless you stay in Rotherham or such places. 

Im perplexed why people up here get a hissy about English news,  99% of it on the main TV channels doesn’t even apply to Scotland now. Watch it and see. 

:rofl:

I'm going to stop engaging with you now, mate, as you clearly don't have both oars in the water.

ToadKiller Dog

Tommy or what ever his name is goes into jail a racist violent anti Muslim self promoting illiterate moronic thug, comes out a radicalised islamist illiterate thug and goes off to Syria to fight for Isis 

And that's the end of him, that's my bet. 

Space Mackerel
3 minutes ago, Governor Tarkin said:

:rofl:

I'm going to stop engaging with you now, mate, as you clearly don't have both oars in the water.

I have you know, you are getting all overly excited about stuff that’s happened literally 100’s of miles away and doesn’t affect you personally a bit. 

Bizzare behaviour but that what the news news is for, to force agendas on people. 

Konrad von Carstein
6 minutes ago, ToadKiller Dog said:

Tommy or what ever his name is goes into jail a racist violent anti Muslim self promoting illiterate moronic thug, comes out a radicalised islamist illiterate thug and goes off to Syria to fight for Isis 

And that's the end of him, that's my bet. 

This is the thing, Tommy is not by any stretch of the imagination, illiterate, nor does he present as moronic (if he did he would not be as popular as he is).

Carry on everyone...

jack D and coke
3 hours ago, Space Mackerel said:

The Catholic Church should be closed down. If it wasn’t space fairies involved it might be. 

12 hours ago, jack D and coke said:

No you’re just a touchy wee blouse mate. Conversations and discussions should be edgy. Grow a set and add something instead of throwing accusations about. That’s actually how you win minds. 

You have to have a mind to win it. I have no wish to read or reply to his ravings as I have better things to do with my time. 

Can we perhaps get a tag under our user name identifying eash user as 'racist' or 'not racist' with the difinitive say obviously being from @XB52 ?

Edited by i8hibsh

9 minutes ago, JackLadd said:

I see even Meghan Markle's sister wants Tommy out. :greggy: All you hand ringers need to wise up. 

Does that make her a racist?  I am a bit lost with it all.

2 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

Does that make her a racist?  I am a bit lost with it all.

Remember Liz wanted Abu Hamza off the streets. She must be racist against Islam also. Must be the German genes or something.  Goose stepping is in them. 

1 minute ago, JackLadd said:

Remember Liz wanted Abu Hamza off the streets. She must be racist against Islam also. Must be the German genes or something.  Goose stepping is in them. 

We can see what @XB52 has to say about it.