Souttar Berra Hughes

Randall Smith Cowie Godinho

Naismith Lafferty Amankwaa

I think Naismith will sit a bit deeper.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Geoff Kilpatrick

Smith has been a revelation in central midfield but I'm disappointed Adao isn't beside him.

3 minutes ago, Gashauskis9 said:

Just the guy who set one up and scored that’s missing.  I’m not sharing the same optimism folk have for Anankwaa.  Seen absolutely feck all from him so far.

As has been pointed out already the guy who set one up and scored one is injured .

You appear to be trying to justify your original , incredibly stupid post

Absolute Scenes
4 minutes ago, Gashauskis9 said:

Just the guy who set one up and scored that’s missing.  I’m not sharing the same optimism folk have for Anankwaa.  Seen absolutely feck all from him so far.

That's pretty unfair on Amankwaa. He's started only two games and hardly had any game time aside from that

I know its been a tough season mate, just need to kick on and have a real go. I think that team is capable, but it's all down to how they link up and play

Very unbalanced team. 

Last time we badly slated the team we beat celtic 4-0 however I just don’t see it today. 

3-0 to the bears I think. 

rudi must stay
16 minutes ago, kila said:

DbYTcInWAAAwh9R.jpg:large

Not a bad team. Plenty dependable players in there, that stretegy worked v Aberdeen, good to see Anankwaa getting a start he hasn't had enough and I've liked some of his performances

If anyone going to the game today has time. Is there any chance you could buy a lot of Sunday papers to give to Rangers fans. It'll give them something to keep them occupied while they're having their silent protest.  It'll also remind them of the time we done it there after finishing second and claiming a champions league spot.  Humour wise, that's up there with 'shoes off'. 

gashauskis9
1 minute ago, johnthomas said:

As has been pointed out already the guy who set one up and scored one is injured .

You appear to be trying to justify your original , incredibly stupid post

Not at all, I wrongly jumped in assuming Milinkovic had been shelved again given that there was no mention of his injury this week (most folk had him in their predicted team).  Happy to admit I’m a *****, but if folk think Amankwaa is a fitting replacement then I’m less optimistic. I’d have rather started McDonald, who for me has proven more as a link man this season.

Geoff Kilpatrick
Just now, Spencer said:

Strong bench 

No problem with an experimental bench at this point of the season. However, I would like to see less Moore and Henderson and more Cochrane and McDonald.

Pretty much the team that beat Aberdeen comfortably, a lot resting on the shoulders of Amankwaa 

Seymour M Hersh
8 minutes ago, Rudy T said:

He's injured...chill man!

Can't miss an opportunity to have a go at Levein. Doesn't matter if it's shite he's writing he's got his anti Levein rant in. 

1 minute ago, Gashauskis9 said:

Not at all, I wrongly jumped in assuming Milinkovic had been shelved again given that there was no mention of his injury this week (most folk had him in their predicted team).  Happy to admit I’m a *****, but if folk think Amankwaa is a fitting replacement then I’m less optimistic. I’d have rather started McDonald, who for me has proven more as a link man this season.

I agree would've liked macdonald in the side today. No sure about Amankwaa either...gets his chance today so lets see what he can do.

10 minutes ago, Gashauskis9 said:

Didn’t realise he was injured chief.  Tbf, he’s been fit and left out by CL before so it’s an easy assumption to make.

You were very damning of Levein bordering on OTT stuff man so you'll have to take the replies on the chin!!! 

heartmussel
7 minutes ago, Geoff Kilpatrick said:

Smith has been a revelation in central midfield but I'm disappointed Adao isn't beside him.

Maybe something to do with only one booking away from suspension,it did surprise me however.

Thought Police
11 minutes ago, reaths17 said:

that will be the milinkovic that scored one and made the other. week midfield without him

The post was about having no midfield. There clearly is a midfield. I didn’t say it was as good.

1 minute ago, GavK1012 said:

You were very damning of Levein bordering on OTT stuff man so you'll have to take the replies on the chin!!! 

Similarly many are very robust, bordering on hyper sensitive in their defence of Levein 

22 minutes ago, Gashauskis9 said:

Milinkovic not even on the bench.  Done with this psychological shit between him and CL, it’s the team and fans that end up suffering!

Skinny is injured and sits this one out.

gashauskis9
3 minutes ago, Seymour M Hersh said:

Can't miss an opportunity to have a go at Levein. Doesn't matter if it's shite he's writing he's got his anti Levein rant in. 

I’m fully behind CL, you’ll very rarely hear anything negative on here from me, apart from the relationship and opinion he has on Milinkovic which I find utterly baffling (he’s been one of the few positives for me this season).

8 minutes ago, Morph said:

Very unbalanced team. 

Last time we badly slated the team we beat celtic 4-0 however I just don’t see it today. 

3-0 to the bears I think. 

3-0 to the bears.

The fekin bears .

?

gashauskis9
1 minute ago, Spencer said:

Similarly many are very robust, bordering on hyper sensitive in their defence of Levein 

Thank you!

Seymour M Hersh
1 minute ago, Gashauskis9 said:

I’m fully behind CL, you’ll very rarely hear anything negative on here from me, apart from the relationship and opinion he has on Milinkovic which I find utterly baffling (he’s been one of the few positives for me this season).

Where do you have conclusive evidence that Levein has a negative opinion on Milinkovic? I'be seen lots of rumour written but no evidence of it's accuracy.

Walter Bishop

Playing for 0-0 in a meaningless end of season game! :facepalm:

If Rangers score early it will be 3 or 4.

rudi must stay
3 minutes ago, JimKongUno said:

Holt and Cummings starting for them , Berra will have Cummings in his back pocket

Cummings is a pesky player in these game. Good record v us too, if its the Berra thats played for the majority of the season I can't see him being troubled by Cummings though. Happy to see Holt playing, some good stuff in his game but plenty bad including work rate.

Geoff Kilpatrick
3 minutes ago, Walter Bishop said:

Playing for 0-0 in a meaningless end of season game! :facepalm:

If Rangers score early it will be 3 or 4.

How do you work that out?

Same formation as last game out and we strolled to victory.

Just now, Geoff Kilpatrick said:

How do you work that out?

Same formation as last game out and we strolled to victory.

Aberdeen were honking!

Hungry hippo
1 minute ago, Jambomb said:

Aberdeen were honking!

Doesn't mean it is a defensive line up or formation though.

20 minutes ago, Spencer said:

Strong bench 

Not physically if you take Adao out ;) 

gashauskis9
8 minutes ago, Seymour M Hersh said:

Where do you have conclusive evidence that Levein has a negative opinion on Milinkovic? I'be seen lots of rumour written but no evidence of it's accuracy.

I’ll use the infamous “David had to pick his toys up after being left out last week” quote as a start.  If you’re dropped for a big game (was the last game at Ibrox I believe) following a run of strong performances then I think you’ve every right to be disappointed, without your boss making a joke of it in the press.  

13 minutes ago, jake said:

3-0 to the bears.

The fekin bears .

?

They’ve got something to play for and will come flying out the traps.  Especially after a heavy defeat to Celtic they will have something to prove. 

Hope it’s one of those games where we turn up now we have nothing to play for but just can’t see a win here today for us.  Just such a defensive team. 

Seymour M Hersh
3 minutes ago, Gashauskis9 said:

I’ll use the infamous “David had to pick his toys up after being left out last week” quote as a start.  If you’re dropped for a big game (was the last game at Ibrox I believe) following a run of strong performances then I think you’ve every right to be disappointed, without your boss making a joke of it in the press.  

Hardly overwhelming evidence. And I'll counter with the fact (in writing) that Malinkovic is one of the four he is extremely keen to offer permanent deals to.

people moaning about keeping the same tactics and team that won the last game,

yet if Levein had made changes you know he would be have been slaughtered for "tinkering" and changing a winning team, 

All roads lead to Gorgie

The way to make Levein's doubters believe we have something to be really excited about for next season is to go out and attack this weak rangers team. The usual damage limitation will not go down well!

1 minute ago, Dinger said:

people moaning about keeping the same tactics and team that won the last game,

yet if Levein had made changes you know he would be have been slaughtered for "tinkering" and changing a winning team, 

He will always be in a no win situation with some

1 minute ago, All roads lead to Gorgie said:

The way to make Levein's doubters believe we have something to be really excited about for next season is to go out and attack this weak rangers team. The usual damage limitation will not go down well!

yep

Hungry hippo
2 minutes ago, Gashauskis9 said:

He was dropped following a poor performance at Ross County and took the huff about not being picked the next week. CL mentioned it when asked - hardly the kind of vendetta against Milinkovic that some make out.

Just now, Thommo414 said:

Sky sports open with a weepy montage to 'Hurt' by Johnny Cash :jj:

in Sevco's case it should be Johnny nae Cash

6 minutes ago, Morph said:

They’ve got something to play for and will come flying out the traps.  Especially after a heavy defeat to Celtic they will have something to prove. 

Hope it’s one of those games where we turn up now we have nothing to play for but just can’t see a win here today for us.  Just such a defensive team. 

It's not your prediction it's the use of description.

No offence intended

Archived