Offers already made to 3 players ( merged )

maroonsgotop

Geoff the Mince
1 hour ago, Jambof3tornado said:

His name is Bungle.

bungle.jpeg

:laugh: up above the Streets and houses.. .  

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lord Beni of Gorgie

• Spencer

• JamboAl

• Bridge of Djoum

5 minutes ago, Bez said:

Seriously doubt it. Do you mean as a fullback??

Aye, think he still has enough  for the SPL

2 minutes ago, jambo1961 said:

Aye, think he still has enough  for the SPL

Fair dues. I think he’s get torn to shreds. So much of his game was his pace. I think even some nomarks like Simon Murray or Martin Boyle would leave him spinning like a top.

4 minutes ago, Bez said:

Fair dues. I think he’s get torn to shreds. So much of his game was his pace. I think even some nomarks like Simon Murray or Martin Boyle would leave him spinning like a top.

Last year I'd have agreed with you but he's been good this season. Up against plenty of pace in the championship too.

Edit:admittedly from limited appearances this year.

Edited by Taffin

6 minutes ago, Ali Lawrie said:

Alan Hutton no thanks. Utter pish. Godinho is more than capable.

Like or dislike he aint utter pish

Morgaro Gomis

Perhaps reading too much into the "not currently", but that implies that they've been at Hearts previously in my opinion. 

Possibly Gordon and Wallace off the back of that? 

@kimosavi i'm excited by 3 of the 4 mentioned.

Guys please stop the Alan Hutton chat. Not happening. Expect the media to now say we are interested (agents work) but we are not.

1 minute ago, dazajmbo said:

Guys please stop the Alan Hutton chat. Not happening. Expect the media to now say we are interested (agents work) but we are not.

can you tell us positions of the players we are interested in? even if it is as simple as defence, midfield, attack

37 minutes ago, Taffin said:

Last year I'd have agreed with you but he's been good this season. Up against plenty of pace in the championship too.

Edit:admittedly from limited appearances this year.

Maybe, Inhave some doubts though. You’ve clearly seen more of him than I have recently though, so fair enough.

10 minutes ago, dazajmbo said:

This post makes me happy.

:jjyay:

9 minutes ago, milky_26 said:

can you tell us positions of the players we are interested in? even if it is as simple as defence, midfield, attack

JMc is leaving. So we are looking for a keeper. We are looking for 2 defenders, 4 in midfield and 2 up top at the moment. (Including our current lonee's. Mitchell will most likely be back next season.  I expect a couple of late window signings or a free or 2 after window closes. 

Jambo jambo
1 minute ago, dazajmbo said:

JMc is leaving. So we are looking for a keeper. We are looking for 2 defenders, 4 in midfield and 2 up top at the moment. (Including our current lonee's. Mitchell will most likely be back next season.  I expect a couple of late window signings or a free or 2 after window closes. 

Gauld??

30 minutes ago, Morgaro Gomis said:

Perhaps reading too much into the "not currently", but that implies that they've been at Hearts previously in my opinion. 

Possibly Gordon and Wallace off the back of that? 

Are we trying to achieve the oldest, unfitest team in the league. There is talk of MacGregor, Adam and resigning Hughes not to mention Bauben. :cornette_dog:

3 minutes ago, dazajmbo said:

McLaughlin will be a big loss. This season has been poor and would have been significantly worse without McLaughlin and Berra 

McGregor seems to be getting mentioned. He is an excellent keeper. Not sure if he will have offers in England or would be inclined to remain in that area beyond the summer. Levein would appear to feel Hamilton is not the answer, at least not at this time. I think he is spot on in that 

12 minutes ago, dazajmbo said:

When you say Mitchell will most likely be back next season... do you mean back at Hearts or back at Man Utd?

Nookie Bear
14 minutes ago, dazajmbo said:

Yeah, we know all that. 

siegementality
18 minutes ago, Nookie Bear said:

Yeah, we know all that. 

Steady now. It’s all about being in the know.

27 minutes ago, Nookie Bear said:

Yeah, we know all that. 

I'm not trying to have a go but if you don't like the rumours or think Daz is at it, could you not just ignore him and leave those who do like getting a few hints (real or otherwise) to enjoy them in peace.

Edited by HoGwash

1 hour ago, Nookie Bear said:

Yeah, we know all that. 

I got asked the question. Dont like it then put me on your ignore list.

@RDSK mitchell back at Hearts all going well.

scott herbertson
6 minutes ago, dazajmbo said:

That would be good - we missed him badly last few weeks and season may have been regarded differently by many if he had stayed fit

Nookie Bear
2 hours ago, dazajmbo said:

And miss the inside track? No chance. 

7 minutes ago, Nookie Bear said:

Well stop whining then

4 hours ago, dazajmbo said:

Glad we are in for 4 midfielders, it is our biggest problem and needs a total revamp! 

17 hours ago, dazajmbo said:

Thanks for the update Daz 

Always appreciated 

A_A wehatethehibs

The two Scotland players is a difficult one. One of them has got to be mcgregor but the other, not sure, there are a number out of contract:

Hutton will get signed somewhere in the championship easily with the season he’s had for villa. They would re-sign him if not for finances. Or Rangers might sign him. 

Adam, well he is much much more of a gamble so there’ll be less teams in and Hearts might be a good fit for him.

Mackie, good fit but might go wrong with him never having played in Scotland before. 

Craig Conway is one which stands out to me as an obvious one - Levein had him at DUFC and with Scotland. 

James Macarthur is another one but Rangers seems a more likely move for him. 

Other more obscure ones are Stephen Crainey LB (36) and Craig Mackail Smith CF (34) but both seem well into the wilderness now. 

For those mentioning the Fletchers, Darren is contracted to 2019 and Steven till 2020. Lee Wallace is also at rangers till 2019.

Alex Kintner
19 hours ago, dazajmbo said:

Cheers Daza. Top bloke :thumbsup:

The Mitchell news is most, most welcome.

Folk suggesting guys like MacArthur and Morrison are having a laugh. If either of those two are available there will be loads of clubs interested that would blow anything we could offer out the window. 

15 hours ago, Nookie Bear said:

What is it that annoys you so much about someone giving away a few crumbs of info on targets and signings? Doesn’t seem worth getting upset about.

Nookie Bear
3 minutes ago, Bez said:

What is it that annoys you so much about someone giving away a few crumbs of info on targets and signings? Doesn’t seem worth getting upset about.

I’m not upset. 

Not really even crumbs when it is just repeating what everyone knows. 

“Psst...I hear we’re looking at a left back...”

:interehjrling:

Alex Kintner
4 minutes ago, Nookie Bear said:

I’m not upset. 

Did you already know that it was looking likely that Mitchell would be back next season? I certainly had given up all hope and expected him to be at an Championship team on loan instead.

Edited by Frank1874

19 minutes ago, Russ1977 said:

Folk suggesting guys like MacArthur and Morrison are having a laugh. If either of those two are available there will be loads of clubs interested that would blow anything we could offer out the window. 

Agreed. McArhur is a regular starter for Palace and therefore making an awful lot of money. He won’t be looking to ‘retire’ to Scottish football for a good couple of years yet.

5 minutes ago, Nookie Bear said:

I’m not upset. 

He has previously posted names of players that were not in the public domain and we have them signed them. It just seems a really odd thing to troll someone over. I could understand it if he was posting something negative or offensive.

Might well be rubbish, but trigger would be a useful addition. 

Leftback or left cb in a three. 

Whats Zal up to these days?

(He and Gowzer could just come back to teach the young lads about trolling g hobbits)

Edited by CMc

A_A wehatethehibs
22 minutes ago, Russ1977 said:

Actually mate if its my post youre on about, all I’ve done is listed every out of contract Scotland player. We’ve been confirmed by one of the most itk posters on the board as having made 2 offers and it could be any 2 from the list.

They are both out of contract and likely getting released by relegation clubs at the bottom of the league, visibly fading forces at 30 and 31. Championship teams will offer them 1 year deals Hearts will offer a lower wage but a much longer deal and other footballing reasons. 

Nookie Bear
1 minute ago, Bez said:

He has previously posted names of players that were not in the public domain and we have them signed them. It just seems a really odd thing to troll someone over. I could understand it if he was posting something negative or offensive.

And I had already left this discussion until you decided to stick your oar in.

If players had been named previously then fair enough - good work :thumb: - although I don’t keep track of someone’s success rate when it comes to calling transfers. 

As for “trolling”, This place....sheesh :mellow:

Gigolo-Aunt

James McArthur  kicks a ball for Crystal Palace most weeks - think we can strike him from the list, guys.

5 minutes ago, Nookie Bear said:

And I had already left this discussion until you decided to stick your oar in.

If players had been named previously then fair enough - good work :thumb: - although I don’t keep track of someone’s success rate when it comes to calling transfers. 

As for “trolling”, This place....sheesh :mellow:

:lol:

20 hours ago, wavydavy said:

Are we trying to achieve the oldest, unfitest team in the league. There is talk of MacGregor, Adam and resigning Hughes not to mention Bauben. :cornette_dog:

I think you're right Davy.

Experience is necessary to help the young lads but we don't want to be overrun with oldies.

Nookie Bear
5 minutes ago, Gigolo-Aunt said:

James McArthur  kicks a ball for Crystal Palace most weeks - think we can strike him from the list, guys.

They do still have Speroni though. Goalkeeper option...?

41 minutes ago, JamboAl said:

I think you're right Davy.

Experience is necessary to help the young lads but we don't want to be overrun with oldies.

Very true Al but I have to say having watched the performances of Cowie and Hughes (albeit he was never under any real pressure) yesterday I might have to eat my words.

chester copperpot

McGregor hadn't been contacted by us last week when I spoke to my friend.

He will most likely sign a new deal with Hull as he likes it down there and is pretty happy.

They have not tabled anything yet but I don't think they will not offer him something though.

Gigolo-Aunt
1 hour ago, Nookie Bear said:

They do still have Speroni though. Goalkeeper option...?

Maybe Nookie - although I'm sure I read something fairly recently that he will stay at the club in a coaching position.