Season tickets - over 13,000 sold - half seasons on sale ( edited )

williamgerrard

Bazzas right boot
5 minutes ago, Bez said:

Yes I am. And it’s been renewed. I am go to a selection of away games and home games that are not my with the ticket. This is because of family reasons and a recent change in working commitments. 

giphy-facebook_s.jpg

admit that its not job/ time/ family and that it's CL's fault. That is the only reason nit to renew in April.

Edited by WeeChuck'sHeed

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Enzo Chiefo

• JALBO

• Alex Kintner

• davemclaren

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

AlphonseCapone

Good return so far. 

Some folk must be trolling or are so negative they believe what they are saying. You can't compare last years final figure to this years renewal. Comparing renewal v renewal period isn't exactly the same but it's a better comparator and we are essentially like for like. 

The folk saying we won't sell much more than 1k etc have absolutely no evidence for it. The only evidence we have is the current renewal comparison and it looks like we'll be similar to last year over all. The logic is ridiculous as well. I have a better salary this year than last, however, I've not earned more money so far this year than I did by August last year, doesn't mean I won't though. 

John Findlay
4 minutes ago, Spencer said:

You don't believe we are falling behind teams we should be comparable to or above?

Presumably this is a deliberately contrary position you have taken. If not, take a look at the league table. But be warned, you might not like what you see 

I am not blind. Three games to go the league table is done and dusted apart from a bun fight for second whigh is as good as being fifth nowadays. We are not contrary to popular doomsayers belief miles behind the other teams. None and I mean none enjoy coming to Tynecastle. Carry on there's a good chap. I need a wee smile on my ugly coupon.

soonbe110
50 minutes ago, BobbyJenkins said:

Correct and this is exactly why folk cant be arsed with them. Opinions are fine but when you dont listen or take on board facts and reason to blindly attack the club/Levein you'll get grief.

Indeed from what I hear it feels like more  folk are walking away from jkb than are walking away from season tickets and it’s all because of the posse of continually negative posters that destroy any thread of real interest. It will be the death of this forum  unless something changes. 

Beast Boy
1 minute ago, WeeChuck'sHeed said:

giphy-facebook_s.jpg

Indeed. I now go to what games I can, because it’s impossible for me to go to all of them. That means I now share my ticket with someone else. As I only pay for half a platinum ticket now, I have upped my FoH pledge to make sure I now pay more in to the club than I would if I was still just buying my season ticket. I also end up paying for individual match tickets for weekends that I am able to go, but not my turn. I feel thoroughly ashamed. ?

BobbyJenkins
7 minutes ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

And equally Levein's supporters will be told time and time again that his presence has divided the supporters and has seen us slip back from 3rd to 5th and now to 6th. These are facts. Nobody has facts to back up their blind faith in Levein . We have no more points than last season, we're turgid to watch at times and we set up not to lose rather than win every time we go away from home. In addition we have been to ER twice and not had a shot on target nor a league goal against them in 3 attempts. That is a first in my 41 years of watching Hearts . These are facts that by definition cannot be disputed no matter how much  you believe in CL. Thankfully there are a few of us concerned enough about the club that we question the power base of Levein and his continued under performance at the helm. That may change, who knows? 

Your desperation for him to fail and Hearts by association that is desperate , counter-productive and pathetic.

For the millionth time...now try and stay with me...context and nuance, you simply cant factor these in and it shows time and time again. Until you can do that you will continue be told to stop talking emotionally inspired simplistic pish.

Escobar PHM
3 minutes ago, John Findlay said:

I am not blind. Three games to go the league table is done and dusted apart from a bun fight for second whigh is as good as being fifth nowadays. We are not contrary to popular doomsayers belief miles behind the other teams. None and I mean none enjoy coming to Tynecastle. Carry on there's a good chap. I need a wee smile on my ugly coupon.

2nd is as good as 5th ?

Des Lynam
5 minutes ago, Bez said:

Indeed. I now go to what games I can, because it’s impossible for me to go to all of them. That means I now share my ticket with someone else. As I only pay for half a platinum ticket now, I have upped my FoH pledge to make sure I now pay more in to the club than I would if I was still just buying my season ticket. I also end up paying for individual match tickets for weekends that I am able to go, but not my turn. I feel thoroughly ashamed. ?

Don’t feel you have to justify yourself. A lot of guys have stopped going altogether because of circumstances similar to yours! 

11 minutes ago, John Findlay said:

John - we are a long way behind. The league table surely illustrates that? 

We are trying to improve our fortunes at a time when we generate less revenue than our peers. Trying to bridge the gap with Hibs for example when they could conceivably earn c. £800k more in prize money than us. Many are seemingly consoling themselves that all will be fine come the summer window. However is it not fair to say that teams above us have recruited more astutely than us in recent past and could well do so again 

We all want Hearts to do well. There is a real tendency to turn on those who express concern on here. Concern that is certainly not misplaced imo 

Edited by Spencer

Des Lynam
8 minutes ago, soonbe110 said:

Indeed from what I hear it feels like more  folk are walking away from jkb than are walking away from season tickets and it’s all because of the posse of continually negative posters that destroy any thread of real interest. It will be the death of this forum  unless something changes. 

Without being too dramatic I totally agree. The forum is drowning in repeated negativity. 

Escobar PHM
1 minute ago, BobbyJenkins said:

Your desperation for him to fail and Hearts by association that is desperate , counter-productive and pathetic.

For the millionth time...now try and stay with me...context and nuance, you simply cant factor these in and it shows time and time again. Until you can do that you will continue be told to stop talking emotionally inspired simplistic pish.

1. There is no desperation for Levein to fail, quite the opposite, however he is currently failing and Hearts are failing by association

2. There is a fairly large school of opinion that he will continue to fail unless and until 2 things happen. A. The quality and the balance and the attacking options in the squad is significantly improved and B. he utilises the squad in a more positive manner, particularly away from home.

3. No one on this forum, I hope, and certainly not me, wants Hearts to fail and no amount of fingerpointing is going to change that. Some simply see a change of manager as being essential to success. We'll be proved wrong or we'll be proved right come October/November time, assuming Levein gets that long. If we're proved wrong, I'll certainly be willing to hold my hands up and accept that and be delighted at the same time that we're doing so well.

Beast Boy
2 minutes ago, Des Lynam said:

Don’t feel you have to justify yourself. A lot of guys have stopped going altogether because of circumstances similar to yours! 

Yeah, cheers. It’s not great that I can’t go to all the games anymore, but I think the way I’ve done it works out the best.

I get to go to as many home games as possible.

I can fulfil family commitments.

The club get more money from me than they would otherwise.

Not quite sure what the issue is here with Mr I’ve put in more money than Ann Budge. 

Bazzas right boot
6 minutes ago, Spencer said:

John - we are a long way behind. The league table surely illustrates that? 

We are trying to improve our fortunes at a time when we generate less revenue than our peers. Trying to bridge the gap with Hibs for example when they could conceivably earn c. £800k in prize money than us. Many are seemingly consoling themselves that all will be fine could summer window. However is it not fair to say that teams above us have recruited more astutely than us in recent past and could well do so again 

We all want Hearts to do well. There is a real tendency to turn on those who express concern on here. Concern that is certainly not misplaced imo 

you have valid concerns, the solution is what we disagree on.

I also find you go to extremes, bumping hibs upto almost celtic levels of " we can't catch them".

If anything  hibs prove the gap can be closed quickly, like we also did on our first season back up.

For that we need stability and a better more balanced squad.

Football can change quickly and the hysteria of how poor we are is imo, being over blown as it's also suiting some in their agenda v CL which has been there since he was DoF. This imo, weakens certain posters stance despite having valid concerns, as we all do.

Bazzas right boot
4 minutes ago, Bez said:

Yeah, cheers. It’s not great that I can’t go to all the games anymore, but I think the way I’ve done it works out the best.

Not quite sure what the issue is here with Mr I’ve put in more money than Ann Budge. 

forgot about that statement.

:notsure:

5 minutes ago, Des Lynam said:

Without being too dramatic I totally agree. The forum is drowning in repeated negativity. 

You are being too dramatic, Des !

The forum's function, imo, is to provoke debate and be a place where all opinions are expressed.

Actually, when you think of it, it only mirrors what is going on, on the pitch. It creates more debate rather than bringing the forum down.

We are all masochists, essentially !

Probably why we watch Hearts !

Des Lynam
3 minutes ago, Boab said:

You are being too dramatic, Des !

The forum's function, imo, is to provoke debate and be a place where all opinions are expressed.

Actually, when you think of it, it only mirrors what is going on, on the pitch. It creates more debate rather than bringing the forum down.

We are all masochists, essentially !

Probably why we watch Hearts !

:lol: 

5 minutes ago, WeeChuck'sHeed said:

you have valid concerns, the solution is what we disagree on.

I also find you go to extremes, bumping hibs upto almost celtic levels of " we can't catch them".

If anything  hibs prove the gap can be closed quickly, like we also did on our first season back up.

For that we need stability and a better more balanced squad.

Football can change quickly and the hysteria of how poor we are is imo, being over blown as it's also suiting some in their agenda v CL which has been there since he was DoF. This imo, weakens certain posters stance despite having valid concerns, as we all do.

Finishing 20+ points above us is ridiculous though. When we finished 3rd we did so in a rather uncompetitive landscape. That lot could finish 2nd in a far stronger league. 

Loss of revenue from under achievement in league and cup is hurting us badly 

Enzo Chiefo
16 minutes ago, BobbyJenkins said:

Bobby, stop repeating myths about people being desperate for him to fail. I will be delighted if he succeeds by lifting a trophy. I don't see that happening. There is no context that excuses the facts that I have outlined. Do you seriously think Arnold Djoum being fit would change our style of play or a promising 21 year old loanee? Are we that dependent on one or 2 individuals? I'm sick of repeating the facts but here I go again. ..We have 5 players that would walk into every other SPL team execpt Celtic and there is no excuse for the way we set up away from home, regardless of who is fit or not. 30 yard gaps between midfield and Lafferty, 9 players defending in the box that's not nuance and context that's poor management. 

2 hours ago, Barack said:

Hoping Hibs win the Derby is the worst statement 

Which is why the individual who spat out that statement has gone AWOL.  Or maybe I'm just not looking hard enough. 

2 minutes ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

Bobby, stop repeating myths about people being desperate for him to fail. I will be delighted if he succeeds by lifting a trophy. I don't see that happening. There is no context that excuses the facts that I have outlined. Do you seriously think Arnold Djoum being fit would change our style of play or a promising 21 year old loanee? Are we that dependent on one or 2 individuals? I'm sick of repeating the facts but here I go again. ..We have 5 players that would walk into every other SPL team execpt Celtic and there is no excuse for the way we set up away from home, regardless of who is fit or not. 30 yard gaps between midfield and Lafferty, 9 players defending in the box that's not nuance and context that's poor management. 

It's not a myth, though, is it?  There was initially one poster, who was quickly followed by 2 or 3 others, who stated that they wanted Hibs to win the next Derby if it would mean Levein lost his job as a result.  If I'm wrong, could you explain how that viewpoint can be interpreted as wanting Levein to succeed?

BobbyJenkins
2 minutes ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

I will call it as I see it Enzo.  There absolutely is context, you dont believe that and thats fine but you are wrong to think that way imo. Its all too black and white with you and a few others and that is bullshit.

Just now, Barack said:

Try another Hearts forum.

Not surprised if that's where he's pedalling his wares now. 

36 minutes ago, jonnothejambo said:

I will probably get ripped a new one here but I enjoy reading your posts. 

There is lot you say that I disagree with but also many things that I concur with. 

I believe your heart is in the right place when everything is considered.

You will have an arse like a broken catflap after that declaration :smile:

jack D and coke

36 minutes ago, soonbe110 said:

Na it was a lot worse during some of Romanov times. I tend to stay off the Terrace more these days tbh it does get a bit samey. What I do hate is the hibs accusations if somebody makes critisicisms of the club. I know there’s plenty of weirdo hibs tramps who do that but some of it is valid for me. 

Hendricks getting ripped for saying he wanted Hibs to win the derby when that’s not really what he said at all. I totally understand what he meant. 

There was a few posters who actually wanted Hibs to win the cup, that was much worse for me. 

Beast Boy
2 minutes ago, jack D and coke said:

Na it was a lot worse during some of Romanov times. I tend to stay off the Terrace more these days tbh it does get a bit samey. What I do hate is the hibs accusations if somebody makes critisicisms of the club. I know there’s plenty of weirdo hibs tramps who do that but some of it is valid for me. 

Hendricks getting ripped for saying he wanted Hibs to win the derby when that’s not really what he said at all. I totally understand what he meant. 

There was a few posters who actually wanted Hibs to win the cup, that was much worse for me. 

Tbf, Hendricks did say that he wanted Hibs to win the derby. His reasoning was that it would be the end of Levein. Don’t think there was any ambiguity about it.

Lord Beni of Gorgie
20 minutes ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

I'm sick of you taking it to the opposite extreme but you still do it every day.

I guess you just have to put up with others as they have to put up with your myopic cynical and negative agenda, on basically everything.

frankblack
1 hour ago, Mort said:

I don't understand the whole "could be worse" mentality, to be honest. There's barely any incentive to renew an ST based on performances and signings and certainly no desire to attend away games for anything other than a day out on the lash.

We have been set back 2/3 years due to Levein's appointment of Cathro, then the saga of Levein getting the job himself and trying to turn it round.

Living within our budget is fine, if it was spent in the correct manner. We have more than sufficient financial backing.

We are rather awful to watch and miles behind the teams we should be on par with or above.

You missed the point entirely, but then if you are only looking for negatives and overlooking any mitigating circumstances that isn't surprising.

We were set back about 3 years with Cathro and we are trying to put those mistakes right.  That doesn't happen overnight, and the way the job situation worked out was unfortunate because if your favoured candidate pulls out at the last minute they you clearly have to go back to the drawing board.  It was either that or appoint Billy Davies, Pressley or Owen Coyle.  Imagine the seethe on here if Pressley had got the job...

The signings made by CL this season have on the whole improved the squad.  We needed a lot more but the window was shut.

jack D and coke
9 minutes ago, Bez said:

Tbf, Hendricks did say that he wanted Hibs to win the derby. His reasoning was that it would be the end of Levein. Don’t think there was any ambiguity about it.

Maybe I missed the one where he flat out said he wanted Hibs to win it then. I still see his point although hard to take. If he wants Levein gone that badly he knows, you know and I know a derby win will buy Levein a lot of time, maybe time we’ll wish he didn’t get a year from now. 

Its not something I could wish for but I see where he’s coming from. This derby in the grand scheme of things isn’t that meaningful if you really want change at the club. A defeat however and Levein is under a lot of pressure especially if we lose to Celtic this Sunday too. 

Lord Beni of Gorgie
40 minutes ago, Escobar PHM said:

1. There is no desperation for Levein to fail, quite the opposite, however he is currently failing and Hearts are failing by association

2. There is a fairly large school of opinion that he will continue to fail unless and until 2 things happen. A. The quality and the balance and the attacking options in the squad is significantly improved and B. he utilises the squad in a more positive manner, particularly away from home.

3. No one on this forum, I hope, and certainly not me, wants Hearts to fail and no amount of fingerpointing is going to change that. Some simply see a change of manager as being essential to success. We'll be proved wrong or we'll be proved right come October/November time, assuming Levein gets that long. If we're proved wrong, I'll certainly be willing to hold my hands up and accept that and be delighted at the same time that we're doing so well.

To be fair to the gaffer,  I think he has stated that himself and if anyone actually bothered to listen, he gave a timeframe. Really after this window, is the time to start making proper judgements.

The current lot is shit, and I am quite clear about this, he helped to create it; twofold by letting Neilson really change the whole thing too quickly and then letting Cathro do the same. At least Neilson had some control,  as much as we would like a golden bullet, it doesn't just happen in 2 weeks of taking over.

The time is now and if we are languishing by Christmas,  I would join the dissentors. But I think he will sort it, and we will be a much more attacking force next season.

He is already looking at players who will fill out a squad.

As great as it is to have so many young kids given a chance, its been about half a dozen too many this season - at least - another fact swiftly ignored. But the paucity of the squad, releasing wasters and repairing damage has necessitated.

Next year I don't want to see 5 teenagers left to change a situation, I will be quite happy to see an Ikpeazu, McLean or Mulraney fill up the 18.

I would also like to see Berra, Naismith and Lafferty line up every week and back them up with another 2 decent signings.

Des Lynam
24 minutes ago, Spencer said:

I enjoy your posts as well Spencer! Just not the repeated negative mantra on every thread. 

13 hours ago, Des Lynam said:

Do you know the number of young lads and lassies that make up the season ticket fan base? 

And did you then do a comparable study with other clubs in the SPFL? 

Point 1 : You can never have enough youngsters coming to games.

Point 2 : I don't care about other SPL clubs i only care about Hearts.

1 hour ago, Spencer said:

We all want Hearts to do well. 

Apart from those who want Hibs to win the derby of course.

And those who wanted Hearts to sell as few season tickets as possible because they somehow believe it would ‘make Budge act.’

I ain’t searching for the posts but it was put on this forum and witnessed with my own eyes.

The Treasurer
49 minutes ago, Spencer said:

Finishing 20+ points above us is ridiculous though. When we finished 3rd we did so in a rather uncompetitive landscape. That lot could finish 2nd in a far stronger league. 

Loss of revenue from under achievement in league and cup is hurting us badly 

Not accusing you of hobo-ism but you do seem to dish out an awful lot of praise to them while being constantly negative about Hearts.

Strange behaviour from a HEARTS fan on a HEARTS message board

Mikey1874
4 hours ago, Walter Bishop said:

Dont get this thought process at all. Selling less season tickets than the previous season is "pretty good", really?

Ill bet the board wont think so. With all extra costs and capacity they would have been banking on an increase, undoubtedly. 

They know what to do if they want that.

I say over 13,000 season tickets is good because I compare it over a longer period. 

When it was 8,000 not so long ago. 

We are partly where we are because a lot of fans bought season tickets in 2013 to save the club. There would always be a drop of if results and entertainment dropped off. Which I also see over a longer period of time. 

I still say we will get 16,000 season tickets when we produce a good team. And that could be as early as next year. 

Edited by Mikey1874

Lord Beni of Gorgie
5 minutes ago, mitch41 said:

Point 1 : You can never have enough youngsters coming to games.

Point 2 : I don't care about other SPL clubs i only care about Hearts.

Point 1, very true, but youngsters thrive on positivity and drown in negativity. Luckily home games have a very positive and refreshing vibe, just keep them off of Kickback and don't let them watch away games.

With these 2 top tips in mind, kids will love us

:2thumbsup:

1 hour ago, Escobar PHM said:

Correct, yet some are happy to think we are doing fine on the park just now, no need to voice any concern.

After weeks of saying i wasn't going to renew as i have missed more games than i have been to over the last 3 seasons and donated the tickets to big hearts or for the club to resell i finally renewed my three season tickets for myself and the kids this morning.

Will probably miss the same amount next season with all the kids activities all that but i couldn't help myself.

Now to break it to the wife !!!!

40 minutes ago, Spencer said:

14 minutes ago, Des Lynam said:

I enjoy your posts as well Spencer! Just not the repeated negative mantra on every thread. 

Likewise.  I don't necessarily agree with the rationale, but I can respect it.  It's as if there's still some hope there for a positive outcome - you know, that moment when Darth Vader asks Luke to remove his helmet so that he can look upon him with his own eyes....

2 minutes ago, Gambo said:

Correct, yet some are happy to think we are doing fine on the park just now, no need to voice any concern.

Incorrect.  See above.

Lord Beni of Gorgie
3 minutes ago, Highways and Byways said:

Apart from those who want Hibs to win the derby of course.

And those who wanted Hearts to sell as few season tickets as possible because they somehow believe it would ‘make Budge act.’

I ain’t searching for the posts but it was put on this forum and witnessed with my own eyes.

Selfish agendas, get Levein out, the answer to everything, no matter the collateral damage and cost.

We were just handed 4 million because investors were happy with the way the club is ran.

So many things just fly over the heads of the pig ignorant. But that's what a football forum attracts, not a place for quantum physics (thankfully :lol: )

Mikey1874
1 hour ago, Bez said:

60 to 90 hours a week free time running the club isn't going to be topped by many 

Just the guys putting the millions in, the benefactors could say that

jambo1961
2 minutes ago, Haken said:

Likewise.  I don't necessarily agree with the rationale, but I can respect it.  It's as if there's still some hope there for a positive outcome - you know, that moment when Darth Vader asks Luke to remove his helmet so that he can look upon him with his own eyes....

Wheres the bit about ST sales ??

7 minutes ago, The Treasurer said:

Not accusing you of hobo-ism but you do seem to dish out an awful lot of praise to them while being constantly negative about Hearts.

Strange behaviour from a HEARTS fan on a HEARTS message board

I'm just a realist.  To go down to their midden and fail to record a shot on target inn180 mins is frankly disgraceful.  Levein overseen that shit show. 

I loathe Lennon as much as anyone. But he is a winner and has instilled something in that lot that they have been devoid of for as long as I can remember.  20+ point gap is horrendous and some of our fans need to waken up to that reality. 

For Kilmarnock to have sacked their manager in October and now be 10 points above us is also abysmal. Lennon has gone to Ibrox twice and played in a manner that Levein is both unwilling and incapable of doing. They would have gone to Ibrox after Rangers lost semi and went for their throat. Levein went to frustrate which says everything

Some will say he doesn't have the players to justify his approach. He has overseen every player inward and outwards over the past 4 years so I can't accept that 

He could dish up exactly the same turgid shute next season and the usual suspects will defend him staunchly 

jambo1961
3 minutes ago, Spencer said:

I'm just a realist.  To go down to their midden and fail to record a shot on target inn180 mins is frankly disgraceful.  Levein overseen that shit show. 

I loathe Lennon as much as anyone. But he is a winner and has instilled something in that lot that they have been devoid of for as long as I can remember.  20+ point gap is horrendous and some of our fans need to waken up to that reality. 

For Kilmarnock to have sacked their manager in October and now be 10 points above us is also abysmal. Lennon has gone to Ibrox twice and played in a manner that Levein is both unwilling and incapable of doing. They would have gone to Ibrox after Rangers lost semi and went for their throat. Levein went to frustrate which says everything

Some will say he doesn't have the players to justify his approach. He has overseen every player inward and outwards over the past 4 years so I can't accept that 

He could dish up exactly the same turgid shute next season and the usual suspects will defend him staunchly 

This

Bazzas right boot
15 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

I say over 13,000 season tickets is good because I compare it over a longer period. 

When it was 8,000 not so long ago. 

We are partly where we are because a lot of fans bought season tickets in 2013 to save the club. There would always be a drop of if results and entertainment dropped off. Which I also see over a longer period of time. 

I still say we will get 16,000 season tickets when we produce a good team. And that could be as early as next year. 

aye.

FarmerTweedy
19 hours ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

Not that interesting tbh but I didn't mention  Hibs.  Now you're on the subject though, they've witnessed some good results down there and as they're challenging where we should be, I would imagine they will shift more than us...for the first time in my 41 years watching Hearts I may add. 

The key word there is the one in bold!

4 minutes ago, FarmerTweedy said:

The key word there is the one in bold!

Perfectly possible they could sell more ST than us and attract higher attendances. Something I have never known either 

Bazzas right boot
5 minutes ago, Spencer said:

nope, almost every pro cl poster on here has said he needs to get it right or he'll be gone and rightly so.

The difference is we are giving him a summer window to fix the issues and forge his team. We also think he will fix it.

quite simple really.

Apart from the the home games, the reality is thatThey are dead rubbers ( or free shots) or so some  would say before using said games as a beating stick after we lost.

Anyway.

circles.

Cl is staying. get begind him and the team or continue to whine. 

Your call ( and mental heath)

1 minute ago, WeeChuck'sHeed said:

nope, almost every pro cl poster on here has said he needs to get it right or he'll be gone and rightly so.

The difference is we are giving him a summer window to fix the issues and forge his team. We also think he will fix it.

quite simple really.

Apart from the the home games, the reality is thatThey are dead rubbers ( or free shots) or so some  would say before using said games as a beating stick after we lost.

Anyway.

circles.

Cl is staying. get begind him and the team or continue to whine. 

Your call ( and mental heath)

Why has he not had a go in these dead rubbers then Tosh? The approach and display at Ibrox was deplorable.  Who on earth would go there and approach like that other than someone who has such emotionally scarring from trips to Glasgow for 35 years that he is completely subservient 

There is every much chance of gap to those above us increasing as there is in us bridging the gap 

Remember all the "mind the gap" stuff we through at them in Championship.....