Who's next in the door? ( merged )

kimosavi

1 minute ago, U.S Maroon said:

That is shambolic. We are going to leave the window with less strength and depth than what we started. We already had a tight squad and are now worse.

Oh dear ???

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
stranraer-jambo

Four-Six-Zero it is then.

May work.......

....Unless CL has something else up his sleeve.

iwasthere1954
5 minutes ago, Spencer said:

Looks like all our eggs on one basket with Naismith and some cost cutting around the fringes to help pay for it. 

The reliance on Lafferty and Berra in particular is a worry. A spell without or either of both and we are in shit Street 

We played three games without Lafferty and knocked the vermin out the cup in one of them. 

Targets according to Levein at the start of the window. Forward, Winger and midfielder.......... .. .. .........And we have signed????????

1 minute ago, Barack said:

Not as shambolic as saying they’d be happy with Stokes in their team. Like you did.

Head shot

The Future's Maroon

Maybe someone has said....nah we done just to get peace, as constantly getting noised up from journo's "anything happening tonight guys", in fact not just journos, feckers like me, desperate for news!

4 minutes ago, U.S Maroon said:

That is shambolic. We are going to leave the window with less strength and depth than what we started. We already had a tight squad and are now worse.

Absolutely shambolic :tlj:

3 minutes ago, U.S Maroon said:

Our windows are often bizzare.To be fair this one short of a striker it's been pretty dam good and we have also managed to get rid of nearly all the pish.

A striker short of being a good window for us..but that is a disappointment for if we have an injury or two we are down to the 17 to 19 year olds

The extra would have been Martin and Noring leaving

iwasthere1954
7 minutes ago, U.S Maroon said:

Disagree. We got rid of the players we didn't want. 

4 minutes ago, 1971fozzy said:

To be fair if anyone from the BBC said tomorrow was Thursday I wouldn’t believe them

I guess you just gave Banderson his next exclusive

3 minutes ago, Notts1874 said:

Targets according to Levein at the start of the window. Forward, Winger and midfielder.......... .. .. .........And we have signed????????

All three

Very underwhelming if thats our lot. Levein was putting plently of sound bites out about it being tough to get players in this window but we really have to wonder why we allow all but 1 of our strikers to leave with nothing to replace them with.

GorgieRules22
3 minutes ago, Notts1874 said:

We have signed them but lost a lot since aswell, squads is still very thin and we have one striker.

5 minutes ago, Pilmuir said:

Isma out, Naismith in.......Stockton out, Sammon in......maybe improvement there but it still leaves us short.

Surprising that Zanatta and Keena are out on loan, we might need them.

Are they not on development loans meaning we can recall them anytime?

CL went into the market for a defensive midfielder, a left back, a winger and a striker. We have done all of these.

One more player to come in. 

1 minute ago, vegas-voss said:

Our windows are often bizzare.To be fair this one short of a striker it's been pretty dam good and we have also managed to get rid of nearly all the pish.

Yes other areas have been covered well but to come out of this window without an out and out goalscorer is poor.

10 minutes ago, BackOfTheNet said:

Today. Can still leave in other countries’ windows.

Unless levein is planning on going back to his famous 4-6-0 there’s no way he will sell lafferty now. 

LarrysRightFoot
4 minutes ago, Notts1874 said:

He has also cleared some dead wood but there’s no denying Notts that we are a striker short at the very least.

AlphonseCapone
8 minutes ago, U.S Maroon said:

All you do is whinge :laugh:

Bring Back Paulo Sergio
Just now, dazajmbo said:

CL went into the market for a defensive midfielder, a left back, a winger and a striker. We have done all of these.

Tonight?

22 minutes ago, kimosavi said:

No really worked out for us in the past Baz has it although i would love to be proven wrong 

Djoum came out with the window if I recall right

Just now, dazajmbo said:

You don't think we are done for the evening?

Captain America

image.png.1c8057ac66c287846cc040447899386a.png

Currie is out for season or at least of couple more months I think.

Leaves us 2 for rest of season.

I don't really understand loaning out Zanatta if no one new coming in.

1 minute ago, dazajmbo said:

Tonight or an out of contract job after the window closes?

1 minute ago, dazajmbo said:

Wehey- some new news :)

5 minutes ago, Notts1874 said:

True, but we’ve also lost all of those and more.  The quality has defo improved, but we’re a bit thin.

Bring Back Paulo Sergio
Just now, C-3PO said:

image.png.1c8057ac66c287846cc040447899386a.png

Currie is out for season or at least of couple more months I think.

Leaves us 2 for rest of season.

I don't really understand loaning out Zanatta if no one new coming in.

Currie isn't even close to being good enough yet.

The Future's Maroon
4 minutes ago, dazajmbo said:

Thank you Daz.

Please note, I called him Daz....not Daza, which annoys me never mind him ?

7 minutes ago, Barack said:

Not as shambolic as saying they’d be happy with Stokes in their team. Like you did.

Just keep happy clapping along. We have done decent business in other areas but to come out of this window with our striking options as they are is complete incompetence from the club.

9 minutes ago, Pilmuir said:

Isma out, Naismith in.......Stockton out, Sammon in......maybe improvement there but it still leaves us short.

Surprising that Zanatta and Keena are out on loan, we might need them.

If two go out and each are replaced, and those replacements are an improvement, how does it leave us short?  Doesn't it leave us better off if the numbers are the same but the quality's improved?

Jack Torrance
1 hour ago, Gilbert’s Fridge said:

Good lad Jose.   Once a Jambo always a Jambo.

He better be good Jose!!??!!

I miss Jose

75276AC0-F356-42D4-921A-07ED3BBB661A.png

Just now, U.S Maroon said:

Just keep happy clapping along. We have done decent business in other areas but to come out of this window with our striking options as they are is complete incompetence from the club.

:gocompare:

Dusk_Till_Dawn

Not too concerned. We’ll be safe after our recent run and Naismith is a very good signing. Someone like Joe Mason was pretty unrealistic considering he’s on a Championship wage and I’m pleased we didn’t bother with Haber.

We’re going to be a good plan and some money for the summer though

12 minutes ago, Spencer said:

Looks like all our eggs on one basket with Naismith and some cost cutting around the fringes to help pay for it. 

The reliance on Lafferty and Berra in particular is a worry. A spell without or either of both and we are in shit Street 

Pick any other team’s two best or most influential players and they’d be in the same boat, even Celtic. We have cover at CB but obviously do need a decent back-up striker. Personally I’m glad we don’t seem to be panic buying anymore.

Disapppinted with the number of loans but Naismith, Adeo, Mitchell and Amankwaa are signings for key positions we lack depth in. 

Clearing some out is also good news. Those saying this was a bad window are either at it or were asleep the last few windows.

4 minutes ago, Gashauskis9 said:

True, but we’ve also lost all of those and more.  The quality has defo improved, but we’re a bit thin.

In:

Irving

Naismith

Mitchell

Danny

Swiss lad

Sammon????? ??‍♂️

Out:

lots of dross plus

Smith-Brown

Isma

Walker

id say stronger by a mile than we were , extra striker would be great but compared to recent windows ??

Pant wetters out in force the night. We’ve lost 2 forwards who IMO were as good as men short. Both horrific cart horses that were not good enough. We are better off now than we were I think and if we get Sammon back then he’s an upgrade on Stockton for sure although I’m not keen on either. Keep the faith guys CL knows what he’s doing 

Daz says one more in. I dont doubt him. 

If not then the Fish will need to be our back-up striker in the run in. 

Jambof3tornado

Still deadwood to clear. Hopefully we announce a few contract extensions soon (skinny and mclaughlin for a start).

5 minutes ago, U.S Maroon said:

You wouldn't happen to stay in Blackburn, would you?

Archived