Who's next in the door? ( merged )

kimosavi

9 minutes ago, Faron90 said:

trying to shift Martin of the wage bill and a chance that Kyle might go down south. 

Who is "trying"  ?   

Lafferty might go South ?  Australia  ?

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, Bauld said:

Exactly. We are going to be short going into the rest of the season.

We need centre half cover. 

A battling midfielder. 

A battering ram centre forward.

A nimble centre forward.

We also need to shift Martin and Noring.

If we get two in ( a striker and midfielder )  and don’t lose KL we should be better than we were. 

So potentially looking at:
Haber

O'ware

Adou

Not the worst, O'ware certainly provides good defensive cover and competition for Souttar. 

Haber sounds solid in the air, so could provide good knock downs for Naismith etc. 

Adou seems like the man we need in the middle.

Can't complain if they all happen. Would provide good depth across our squad and give us what we sorely need in midfield.

(I may be spelling the swiss angolan boys name wrong :P )

The Future's Maroon
5 minutes ago, Pans Jambo said:

Aye?

Who are you like?

May they are an original ITK'er with a new account to hide their identity.

Could be a new ITK'er.....

Or, just someone spouting utter dross.

Mmmmmmm, the mind boggles?! ??

Just now, The Future's Maroon said:

May they are an original ITK'er with a new account to hide their identity.

Could be a new ITK'er.....

Or, just someone spouting utter dross.

Mmmmmmm, the mind boggles?! ??

Perhaps TFM but just 7 posts and comes out with a 'matter of fact', 'I'm ITK' statement like that usually only means one thing. The Mods need to launch!

Could be wrong though...

2 minutes ago, Turkishcap said:

Going to keep us waiting Hearts are`nt they, is the Klaxon history now or will it be wheeled out?

Stil over 9 hours to go. Lots of time 

Just now, Faron90 said:

so because I dont have loads if posts I cant pass on what I have been told ?

I wont bother from now on ? nice way to treat your fellow supporters 

Hobo alert.

Just now, Faron90 said:

so because I dont have loads if posts I cant pass on what I have been told ?

I wont bother from now on ? nice way to treat your fellow supporters 

:illogical: My fellow supporters go to Tynecastle pal.

I'm happy to show faith in Craig. He'll have a plan or two up his sleeve. Admittedly they might not all happen as he maybe he hopes but that's not the same as not planning. It's the nature of the business I suppose 

31 minutes ago, BobbyJenkins said:

You sir are an absolute slaver. You have ZERO idea of our preparation and dealings, absolutely ZERO so why the negativity? Did we not just get Naismith in?

I thought since you seemed clued up based on your reply above that you might be able to say how much Naismith is costing us?

2 hours ago, Wilson said:

...the problem being those who claim to be ITK are not. And they have disappeared. 

Well they certainly appeared to be for Lafferty, Naismith, Amankwaa and possibly Adou. Of course doesn’t mean they’re always right.

Just now, Faron90 said:

A good friend who takes some one to one training with alot of different players around Scotland . I never once claimed it as fact. as I say was just passing on what i heard 

OK I'll bite.

What 'one to one' training do Scottish Pro footballers need that your 'friend' helps them with?

Just now, Pans Jambo said:

OK I'll bite.

What 'one to one' training do Scottish Pro footballers need that your 'friend' helps them with?

Is your friend Cathro

2 hours ago, JamboAl said:

I was under the impression that Goncalves out was because Naisy in.  Would you say the latter was an upgrade on the former?

Still don’t see Naismith as a forward though. Goncalves is. Of course he was played out wide, so I guess you could say Naismith was brought in as a replacement in the position Isma was playing, but as players it was a AM, no.10 being brought in for a striker.

Just for anyone thinking we might get 4 players in...

Craig Levein said yesterday that he might get 2, he might get 1 or he might get none. 

That to me says he's not looking to bring anymore than 2 in. 

5 minutes ago, BackOfTheNet said:

Well they certainly appeared to be for Lafferty, Naismith, Amankwaa and possibly Adou. Of course doesn’t mean they’re always right.

A good track record though. A shame though, the snippets and hints they brought to this place were great. 

5 minutes ago, wavydavy said:

I thought since you seemed clued up based on your reply above that you might be able to say how much Naismith is costing us?

You thought wrong. How the **** would I know what hes on? I dont know, Mitch doesnt know and you dont know. 

I'll ask the forum again, answer away if you want. Do you think we have not prepared for the window? Do you think we have only one target per position? Why are Hearts allegedly so unprofessional compared to other clubs.

Do you think the world works very simply and that there are no variables at play? 

15 minutes ago, BobbyJenkins said:

You thought wrong. How the **** would I know what hes on? I dont know, Mitch doesnt know and you dont know. 

I'll ask the forum again, answer away if you want. Do you think we have not prepared for the window? Do you think we have only one target per position? Why are Hearts allegedly so unprofessional compared to other clubs.

Do you think the world works very simply and that there are no variables at play? 

Save your breath mate.

Mitch has already been shown to be a bit of a slaver. One of the biggest trolls on here and i'm not surprised to see him back on when he perceives an opportunity to rip into Hearts and Craig levein. 

58 minutes ago, BobbyJenkins said:

You sir are an absolute slaver. You have ZERO idea of our preparation and dealings, absolutely ZERO so why the negativity? Did we not just get Naismith in?

Wow 1 quality signing. Now we will win the Scottish Cup.

3 minutes ago, mitch41 said:

Deary ****ing me. Window shut yet ya miserable sod?

CONTEXT too, mind that, try and apply it, if you can.

Just now, Faron90 said:

he deals with alot of players coming back from serious injuries and players wanting to bulk up or keep fit who dont have a club . I'm no explaining myself anymore. I posted what i was told. it wont happen again. it will be interesting later today ?

Indeed.

Captain America
4 minutes ago, mitch41 said:

We made 1 quality signing after the Jan transfer window shut in 2012 and won the cup.

:sergioyay:

Mitch has been nowhere to be seen in recent weeks, suddenly a defeat at Celtic Park and a couple of underwhelming transfer rumours and he is like a fly round shite.

Your boring mate. Give it up.

Captain America
Just now, Jambo92 said:

What time everyone think the first signing will drop? 

I'm going for 5.27pm

That's far too late.

I'm going for 5.26pm 

Coburg Hearts
1 hour ago, Faron90 said:

trying to shift Martin of the wage bill and a chance that Kyle might go down south. 

Did you just make that up? If there was the remotest chance that KL was leaving he wouldn't have played last night

Coburg Hearts
46 minutes ago, robbo1874 said:

I'm happy to show faith in Craig. He'll have a plan or two up his sleeve. Admittedly they might not all happen as he maybe he hopes but that's not the same as not planning. It's the nature of the business I suppose 

What right have you to bring in commonsense and logic into the proceedings ? Spoilsport! :smile:

47 minutes ago, BobbyJenkins said:

You are very quick to dismiss others posts but can't back up your own comments about them.

Judging by our lack of signings in key areas which we have known are very weak then I am actually beginning to doubt that we have not prepared as well as we could have.

It is no secret where we need to add to our squad and we all know that the January window is more difficult to deal in than the summer however we often seem to be struggling close to the deadline trying to bring players in.

Levein did some great dealings bringing in Berra and Lafferty and the two loan signings of Randall and Mitchell seem good but they do not address the areas we are currently lacking in.

Ok we still have a number of hours left to bring in those players but it does look very much like we haven't prepared very well for this window.

Levein has been saying for some time that he needs certain types of players in and so far we have brought three in and moved four out.

Hopefully we will all be pleasantly surprised by the time the window closes but I hope we are not disappointed.

Most of the signings take place towards the end of the window.  All parties are trying to get the best possible deal and waiting to do so.

For us, being one of the lower paying leagues in Europe, we have to wait to see if players will take our offer.

Mitchel and Naismith look like two of the better players I can remember us signing for quite sometime, (accept it is early days).

Coburg Hearts
20 minutes ago, C-3PO said:

That's far too late.

I'm going for 5.26pm 

I'll have a bash at 5.15pm.

6 minutes ago, Coburg Hearts said:

What right have you to bring in commonsense and logic into the proceedings ? Spoilsport! :smile:

Sorry, I'm having an off day :P

Coburg Hearts
2 minutes ago, robbo1874 said:

Sorry, I'm having an off day :P

Here's to off days, then. :smile:

Coburg Hearts

I'm a bit tired, could do with a kip, but I don't want to miss any announcements from Hearts.

How sad and pathetic is that? haha

9 minutes ago, wavydavy said:

You are very quick to dismiss others posts but can't back up your own comments about them.

Judging by our lack of signings in key areas which we have known are very weak then I am actually beginning to doubt that we have not prepared as well as we could have.

It is no secret where we need to add to our squad and we all know that the January window is more difficult to deal in than the summer however we often seem to be struggling close to the deadline trying to bring players in.

Levein did some great dealings bringing in Berra and Lafferty and the two loan signings of Randall and Mitchell seem good but they do not address the areas we are currently lacking in.

Ok we still have a number of hours left to bring in those players but it does look very much like we haven't prepared very well for this window.

Levein has been saying for some time that he needs certain types of players in and so far we have brought three in and moved four out.

Hopefully we will all be pleasantly surprised by the time the window closes but I hope we are not disappointed.

But I can back it up... I don’t know, as stated. Much easier to speculate, be negative and infer shit you (not specifically you) know nothing about.

Wheres Mitch’s proof?

As an aside, imo, this window isn’t the be all and end all.

i certainly wouldn’t accuse Hearts of not trying trying or being below amateur as per the inference from Mitch’s post earlier. Cos I have no evidence of that.

4 minutes ago, BobbyJenkins said:

But I can back it up... I don’t know, as stated. Much easier to speculate, be negative and infer shit you (not specifically you) know nothing about.

Wheres Mitch’s proof?

As an aside, imo, this window isn’t the be all and end all.

i certainly wouldn’t accuse Hearts of not trying trying or being below amateur as per the inference from Mitch’s post earlier. Cos I have no evidence of that.

Ask Mitch.

1 hour ago, OTT said:

So potentially looking at:
Haber

O'ware

Adou

Not the worst, O'ware certainly provides good defensive cover and competition for Souttar. 

Haber sounds solid in the air, so could provide good knock downs for Naismith etc. 

Adou seems like the man we need in the middle.

Can't complain if they all happen. Would provide good depth across our squad and give us what we sorely need in midfield.

(I may be spelling the swiss angolan boys name wrong :P )

Think it’s Adao not Adou. At least I hope it is. 

1 minute ago, soonbe110 said:

Yeah saw the thread when I went back to the Terrace, cbf editing it :D

Coburg Hearts
3 minutes ago, Faron90 said:

i dont want him to leave either but as ive said about 6 times now on this, just passing on what I was told. 

I get told lots of stuff and read a lot more, but I wouldn't dream of posting them on here. Each to their own, though. :smile:

Portable Badger
8 minutes ago, soonbe110 said:

It's Agadoo ya Plum !!!

Archived