Who's next in the door? ( merged )

kimosavi

Sir Vladimir of Romanov
1 minute ago, sadj said:

????

whas your take done for tonight? Or looking to bring someone in from a free if theres anyone worth it

Think we will be looking at who has perhaps not got a club. Might be a couple of players worth looking at who may fit the desired style. 

Also maybe Craig will pull someone out the bag and surprise us all. 

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, CMc said:

Thanks.

Either too expensive or we were chasing better?

There was no confirmation we were interested, just speculation from folk on here and some who claimed they saw him at the game on Saturday.

4 minutes ago, Sir Vladimir of Romanov said:

Think we will be looking at who has perhaps not got a club. Might be a couple of players worth looking at who may fit the desired style. 

Thanking you ??

The Future's Maroon
25 minutes ago, Shaggy2 said:

None taken. I'd be quite flattered if Jamie and Chris McLaughlin felt they could rely on my info! :D

Mind you, even I hope I'm wrong.

Banderson has made a career out of getting info from 'other places' and putting them in print under his own name.

I know you will read this post Barry, feel free to either comment on here in the public domain or by PM if you want to disagree with it. ?

9 minutes ago, Sir Vladimir of Romanov said:

I must admit, that would surprise me. Good way to sneak them past Lennon's spies though.

1 minute ago, Smithee said:

I must admit, that would surprise me. Good way to sneak them past Lennon's spies though.

Must be someone that can go find a list of free agents as the window closes... i am not that computer literate 

Sir Vladimir of Romanov
2 minutes ago, Smithee said:

I have a feeling in it doesn't happen tonight he is laying the groundwork for the summer. 

Sir Vladimir of Romanov
Just now, sadj said:

Must be someone that can go find a list of free agents as the window closes... i am not that computer literate 

I'm available. Just putting it out there. ?

1 minute ago, Sir Vladimir of Romanov said:

I'm available. Just putting it out there. ?

We all await said list of players. 

I like where we are at personally , good reshaping of the squad , freed up money for anyone we feel is worth a gamble , quality over quantity and not panic buying

2 minutes ago, Sir Vladimir of Romanov said:

I have a feeling in it doesn't happen tonight he is laying the groundwork for the summer. 

Craig Levein's a Hearts legend and a damn fine manager, if he thinks that's what needs to be done then so be it

16 minutes ago, BackOfTheNet said:

There was no confirmation we were interested, just speculation from folk on here and some who claimed they saw him at the game on Saturday.

Cheers. 

Sir Vladimir of Romanov
2 minutes ago, Smithee said:

Craig Levein's a Hearts legend and a damn fine manager, if he thinks that's what needs to be done then so be it

2 minutes ago, sadj said:

We all await said list of players. 

I like where we are at personally , good reshaping of the squad , freed up money for anyone we feel is worth a gamble , quality over quantity and not panic buying

Spot on gents. 

33 minutes ago, jambogemz said:

Naismith And Mitchell signed up Already.

Incredible and speaks absolute volumes about our club. 

Fantastic stuff. 

Thats amazing. Genuinely would not have expected either of those two to do that. 

The Future's Maroon
18 minutes ago, Nookie Bear said:

Thats amazing. Genuinely would not have expected either of those two to do that. 

Good work from either AB or CL....yer no getting a deal here till you sacrifice at least £500 a week tae FoH.

Hackney Hearts
3 hours ago, The Future's Maroon said:

Or, great club, great fans, great city....you'll love it.

Glass half full hackney ?

I'm always glass half full. If not three-quarters full.

Just really pleased that Jose sounds as if he is too - despite a lot of fans being undeniably on his case, which is almost always counter-productive. Good lad.

It should have been ten
On 26/01/2018 at 07:44, Oliver Twist said:

Calum Elliott.

:nozal: Dinny even joke mate

41 minutes ago, Hackney Hearts said:

I'm always glass half full. If not three-quarters full.

Just really pleased that Jose sounds as if he is too - despite a lot of fans being undeniably on his case, which is almost always counter-productive. Good lad.

There is moments in every supporter where they can years later just clearly picture certain moments. Robbos goal is one and for some reason Jose sheperding the ball out from about 500 yards is another

Big Slim Stylee
2 hours ago, HMFC THE TEAM FOR ME said:

The only thing that’s embarrassing is you and I think it’s clear a few people on this forum agree.

Clearly you were bullied as a child considering the way you react to people who don’t agree with you.? finally not quite sure why now you are mentioning “carrots” but once again you are displaying your extremely strange personality I really do feel sorry for you.. I’ll try to refrain myself from disagreeing with you on future posts because clearly it opens up some old wounds sorry about that president Obama??

Count me out. Seems a pretty sound fella to me. You, however....,

HMFC THE TEAM FOR ME
19 minutes ago, Big Slim Stylee said:

Count me out. Seems a pretty sound fella to me. You, however....,

Never asked for your vote pal.. don’t get involved 

Good window. Dross emptied. Fees taken and wages saved to bring in quality replacements. Hopefully more long term business in the summer. I’m not a fan of loans really but the quality of what’s been brought in certainly impresses on paper and in the flesh in 2 cases so far

1 minute ago, Escobar PHM said:

Good window. Dross emptied. Fees taken and wages saved to bring in quality replacements. Hopefully more long term business in the summer. I’m not a fan of loans really but the quality of what’s been brought in certainly impresses on paper and in the flesh in 2 cases so far

Loans for me are dependent on who they are and why or what potential there is to extend if we fit with each other. But that aside I agree entirely

Sir Vladimir of Romanov
17 minutes ago, HMFC THE TEAM FOR ME said:

Never asked for your vote pal.. don’t get involved 

It's a public forum pal. Your permission is neither required nor requested. 

Coburg Hearts
3 hours ago, U.S Maroon said:

Just keep happy clapping along. We have done decent business in other areas but to come out of this window with our striking options as they are is complete incompetence from the club.

:troll:

8 minutes ago, Coburg Hearts said:

:troll:

??

What did you make of our business , the balance and strength of squad and where we are now pal?

Coburg Hearts
3 hours ago, Ryder said:

A shambolic apalling farce.

Apocalyptic doesn't cover it. We're well and truly doomed. :sad: 

Coburg Hearts
4 hours ago, Ryder said:

An underwhelming happy clappy incompetent shambolic apalling farce!

I think you've been watching reruns of the Good Old Days. haha

Coburg Hearts
4 hours ago, Barack said:

I know fine well what you said. You seemed happy enough when it was rumoured Sammon was on the way back, & yet now, when looks like he isn’t, & the balance of strikers tips the other way...you’ve lost your shit. Supposedly.

Happy not to have a ****tard like Stokes anywhere near Hearts. Give me a shite Haber, over that rat, anytime.

But, you carry on with the deflection my good fellow.

!00% spot on. No Hearts supporter would want Stokes near our club, even in jest. Not one!

edit. Someone will now come on and say they wouldn't mind, but I doubt it.

Coburg Hearts
4 hours ago, Sir Gio said:

I will put my pound on Banderson this time 

Or you could buy Michael Stewart with it . ;)

Coburg Hearts
4 hours ago, Victorian said:

Are we a laughing stock yet?

Craig Levein as he hopelessly tries to juggle his team. Hasn't got a scooby. :sad:

Image result for laughing stock

Coburg Hearts
1 hour ago, sadj said:

??

What did you make of our business , the balance and strength of squad and where we are now pal?

I think we have done pretty well, and we might still sign a free agent in the coming weeks.

The squad is much stronger than I could have hoped for at this stage in rebuilding.

I think after next summer we should be in a position to use fewer loans, and also where we only need to sign one or two players per window, like Aberdeen mostly do now, and bring stability back to the club. (in a playing sense, the club has rarely been more stable)

Nothing much more to say except the future's bright, the future's maroon, and FTH.

:HeartsMandance::HeartsMandance::HeartsMandance:

Big Slim Stylee
1 hour ago, Sir Vladimir of Romanov said:

It's a public forum pal. Your permission is neither required nor requested. 

Its not looking too rosy for him on the early exit polls, is it? ?

1 hour ago, Big Slim Stylee said:

Its not looking too rosy for him on the early exit polls, is it? ?

Nopes... appears almost a landslide who’d of thunk it ?

1 hour ago, Coburg Hearts said:

I think we have done pretty well, and we might still sign a free agent in the coming weeks.

The squad is much stronger than I could have hoped for at this stage in rebuilding.

I think after next summer we should be in a position to use fewer loans, and also where we only need to sign one or two players per window, like Aberdeen mostly do now, and bring stability back to the club. (in a playing sense, the club has rarely been more stable)

Nothing much more to say except the future's bright, the future's maroon, and FTH.

Summed up very nicely

On 2/1/2018 at 02:24, Coburg Hearts said:

Good post.

On 01/02/2018 at 02:24, Coburg Hearts said:

I don't doubt for one minute that CL has brought in some very decent signings. The down side for me is that we are quite possibly going to lose half of our current team at the end of the season.

We wil, lose Maclaugjlin and presumably the four loan signings that make up our strongest team.

We seem to have been in this situation for several transfer windows now and personally I would like it to stop.

We should be able to sign permanent players at a decdent level rather than nearly half a team on loan deals.

Ok I know Levein is in the process of building a squad fit for purpose but he has one hell of a job to do in the summer to try and maintain the level of player he has brought in via the loan system on a permanent basis.

48 minutes ago, wavydavy said:

I don't doubt for one minute that CL has brought in some very decent signings. The down side for me is that we are quite possibly going to lose half of our current team at the end of the season.

We wil, lose Maclaugjlin and presumably the four loan signings that make up our strongest team.

We seem to have been in this situation for several transfer windows now and personally I would like it to stop.

We should be able to sign permanent players at a decdent level rather than nearly half a team on loan deals.

Ok I know Levein is in the process of building a squad fit for purpose but he has one hell of a job to do in the summer to try and maintain the level of player he has brought in via the loan system on a permanent basis.

Do we have any more loan players than Hibs or Aberdeen?

The Future's Maroon
38 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

We'll l see in the next week.

Coburg Hearts
1 hour ago, wavydavy said:

You were on my ignore list until quite recently, having thought that instead of  your glass being 9/10ths empty it was maybe only half empty. I got that wrong, and sorry, but you're back on my ignore list. 

Your continual negativity depresses me.

God like creature

I reckon the loan system is just part n parcel of the Bosman ruling,

'if given a three year deal and the player decides he would like a move its hard for the club to keep an unhappy player under contract,even worse if the player then begins to under perform.At least with a loan signing if all three parties are agreed 

(player,parent club,loaned too club) you have a player who is putting themselves in the shop window with a view to a positive outcome .

Some work ,some dinny !.

7 hours ago, davemclaren said:

What have they got to do with us? I don't care what they do I am only interested in what Hearts do.

7 hours ago, Coburg Hearts said:

You were on my ignore list until quite recently, having thought that instead of  your glass being 9/10ths empty it was maybe only half empty. I got that wrong, and sorry, but you're back on my ignore list. 

Glad I got something right being back on your ignore list that is.

Son Of Anarchy
8 hours ago, Coburg Hearts said:

It's like reading jkb while listening to the smiths. Now what's the quickest way to the forth rd bridge? ;)

What have they got to do with us? I don't care what they do I am only interested in what Hearts do.

Quite a lot given they are closest to us in terms of size. The loan system is here now in a big way and we should utilise it to our advantage. CL always said this would be a tough window to get plsyers and he would likely have to get loans at least until the summer. 

All teams in our league use the loan system much more these days. Get used to it. 

Coburg Hearts

Glad I got something right being back on your ignore list that is.

No problem , Dave. Glad that I  was able to make you glad about something. :smile:

38 minutes ago, Coburg Hearts said:

No problem , Dave. Glad that I  was able to make you glad about something. :smile:

Surpised you read it considering I am on your ignore list. :laugh:

The loan system is what most up here use as our League is not awash with SKY money so it is what it is. No way would we be able to purchase Naismith, Mitchell, Randall or McLaughlin even given our financing the new stand. Personally I’m absolutely fine with it at this time and grateful to have players we otherwise wouldn’t have. Who knows, maybe some might get extended.

all clubs are down this route even Celtic 

Coburg Hearts
8 minutes ago, wavydavy said:

Surpised you read it considering I am on your ignore list. :laugh:

I knew there was some irony in that, but I didn't want to be ignorant by ignoring your reply to me. :thumbsup:

Normal service will now be resumed. :smile:

Archived