Steven Naismith - signs on loan (official)

Geoff Kilpatrick

Stephen Muddie
1 minute ago, heartsfc_fan said:

This.

Unless it's his agent

It's Craig levein you morons 

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tremendous signing, well done to Budge, Levein and all involved in getting it over the finishing line. Very complicated making these types of moves given the enormous wage disparity and it’s very positive that we are able to attract the experienced types we have having made their big money down south. Like all the quotes attributed to CL and the fact we are bringing in some good eggs is great for the dressing room and the younger players. Let’s hope SN can make an immediate impression on Sunday and that he enjoys the next 4 months or so enough to extend his stay. 

3 minutes ago, Locky said:

Brief look shows we’ve 291 caps in the squad. Celtic have 343, Rangers 342, Hibs 167, Aberdeen 122 and Accies... 0. :rofl:

Thats surely has to be up there wi the most weve ever had

24 minutes ago, BigDave'sHeed said:

Just about got arrested....

But the he policeman was a Jambo too, so we held each other.

It was a nice moment.

Godam Preverts :smile:

Just now, Le Chat said:

Rangers still monitoring the situation.

Lol.

Hopefully what he’s been quoted as saying ends any notion that he could go back there in the summer too! 

11 minutes ago, ISMAparty said:

No option for a permanent deal. Meh

Not claused, but I can’t see Norwich wanting to keep him in summer, and if he settles well and enjoys his loan here, I’m sure we’ll be his first choice.

Darth Sidious

Nothing about agreed fees for the Summer.  Sounds like it might be just until the end of the season which is disappointing unless we can win him over.  I am sure Sevco will be watching with great interest making plans with next season's season ticket money.

Bring Back Paulo Sergio
Just now, Hendricks said:

Lol.

Hopefully what he’s been quoted as saying ends any notion that he could go back there in the summer too! 

He never said what was quoted earlier. That was a Celtic fan on twitter.

Portable Badger
16 minutes ago, Steve_Jersey_HMFC said:

Hearts' Instagram story, they've also got one of him with the scarf and one with the letters on his shirt, no reveal on the number yet though!

Better be 51 !!

"Leon de Kogel signs a contract with a new club today or tomorrow. Also Tim Hölscher seems Go Ahead Eagles to leave within 24 hours

1 minute ago, Locky said:

Not claused, but I can’t see Norwich wanting to keep him in summer, and if he settles well and enjoys his loan here, I’m sure we’ll be his first choice.

Not after he put the yellow bin out ??

Bazzas right boot
8 minutes ago, Thomaso said:

Massive lift for the team and fans before Sunday!!!   Great bit of business Mr Levein!  :thumbsup:

His heed looks massive!

Bring Back Paulo Sergio
1 minute ago, Locky said:

If he does well here it's Rangers.

hearts related nickname

Anyone else thinking of when we signed Craig Beattie and he was a talisman on our way to the cup? 

Brilliant news. Welcome SN. Delighted and Sunday can’t come quickly enough.

BBC roasters and Jim Whyte will be besides themselves with rage. 

Onwards and upwards as we march on

FTH

2 minutes ago, Le Chat said:

Rangers still monitoring the situation.

LOL.

BBC were spouting Hearts were "persisting" with try to sign Naismith - code for "yer wasting yer time!"

GIRFUY ya Weegie Tossers!!

Some cracking quotes in that interview. Get on it wi the memes lads. Was interested he immediately called Craig the gaffer. Thats a good sign of his attitude

1 minute ago, Notts1874 said:

"Leon de Kogel signs a contract with a new club today or tomorrow. Also Tim Hölscher seems Go Ahead Eagles to leave within 24 hours

He was talking to a club yesterday according to a dutch article I read so looks like its not us

2 minutes ago, Darth Sidious said:

Nothing about agreed fees for the Summer.  Sounds like it might be just until the end of the season which is disappointing unless we can win him over.  I am sure Sevco will be watching with great interest making plans with next season's season ticket money.

Next season's ticket money has been spent already

2 minutes ago, Notts1874 said:

So maybe De Kogel the big blonde guy in the Naismith pic then ?

1 minute ago, CAR said:

He was talking to a club yesterday according to a dutch article I read so looks like its not us

Are we not a club like??

Lord Beni of Gorgie
Just now, sadj said:

@Sir Gio pat on the back to yourself and others who read that interview and said ticks all the boxes for what hes looking for ?

Not dissimilar to Berra. Seems like a good fit. I hope it extends. 

Over this thread for 2 weeks like a rash because I am genuinely excited. 

1 minute ago, JAMMY1980 said:

Are we not a club like??

Sorry the article mentioned us and said he had rejected the terms and was speaking to another club

Unless of course they offered less than us and he has done a U turn??

rudi must stay
3 minutes ago, vegas-voss said:

So maybe De Kogel the big blonde guy in the Naismith pic then ?

The blonde guy looks about 70. I think it's a foundation of hearts picture

Just now, rudi must stay said:

The blonde guy looks about 70. I think it's a foundation of hearts picture

I only saw the fuzzy version :lol:

Absolute Scenes
8 minutes ago, Darth Sidious said:

Surely we wouldn't confirm those details right now though? If there was a clause to buy him, I think it wouldn't be something paraded around the news, and Craig et al would want to keep that under cover for as long as possible

2 minutes ago, Sir Gio said:

Not dissimilar to Berra. Seems like a good fit. I hope it extends. 

Over this thread for 2 weeks like a rash because I am genuinely excited. 

Like wise , does seem a very good fit , his words certainly echo those thoughts. 

Welcome to Hearts, Steven.

If it’s only for a few months then fair enough. Signing good players in the January window is always difficult, as was proven last year. Hopefully he likes it here enough to stick around - we’ll see.

Fair play to Daza on this.

The info I heard before New year was Rangers or pretty much sit tight at Norwich. Then it all went quiet when asked again, thankfully that seems like the person didn’t want to disclose that it may happen.

On paper an excellent signing, let’s hope everything sorted for the weekend around clearance and can play his part in a derby victory.

15 minutes ago, Notts1874 said:

Interesting...

Archived