Steven Naismith - signs on loan (official)

Geoff Kilpatrick

LarrysRightFoot
3 minutes ago, Notts1874 said:

Ann has certainly pushed the boat out to make sure this happened.

Do you know if anything else will happen in the window Notts?

Im in no doubt we have targets already drawn up and being worked on for the summer.

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, LarrysRightFoot said:

Do you know if anything else will happen in the window Notts?

Im in no doubt we have targets already drawn up and being worked on for the summer.

I'm trying to find out.

Just now, ISMAparty said:

Hi Billie ;)

Because I'm gutted we can't get him on a permanent deal I'm not a Hearts fans? Strange logic.

Back to square one my plukey, sweaty arsecrack.

Bring Back Paulo Sergio
Just now, Victorian said:

Back to square one my plukey, sweaty arsecrack.

From where we are now? Looking for a quality attacker.

Just tweeted Scott Wilson asking for some billie piper to played on Sunday in honour of our recent signing. Let’s hope he does it! 

WorldChampions1902
1 hour ago, kila said:

Really looking forward to Sunday now.

Was not expecting this sort of January, but football side coming first ahead of new stand now. And even then, we're still not fully bringing in all the money yet. Budge is doing an incredible job balancing all this, Levein too.

I know that FOH contributions don't go directly into the playing squad, but make no mistake, the colossal sum pledgers have made to date (and continue to make) have had an indirect influence in making this happen.

Just now, ISMAparty said:

From where we are now? Looking for a quality attacker.

Time to look for targets.  Time to get pre-contracts done.   Whole closed season to sign free agents or get transfers done.    Lots of time and options.

Not back to square one.

Get it aboot ye.

4 minutes ago, ISMAparty said:

Hi Billie ;)

Because I'm gutted we can't get him on a permanent deal I'm not a Hearts fans? Strange logic.

Gutted? How do you know we can’t or won’t we were nearly there with a permanent deal and all three parties were on board then Norwich pulled the plug (from several reports , journos , itkrs) because a permanent deal wouldnt be done this week , a loan was worked out.

that implies we’d look to explore a permanent signing as we go along

3 minutes ago, Dayman said:

Just tweeted Scott Wilson asking for some billie piper to played on Sunday in honour of our recent signing. Let’s hope he does it! 

Why didnt we sign Maclaren cause we didn’t want to , we didn't want to???

1 minute ago, WorldChampions1902 said:

I know that FOH contributions don't go directly into the playing squad, but make no mistake, the colossal sum pledgers have made to date (and continue to make) have had an indirect influence in making this happen.

Absolutely, the generous anonymous benefactors too. Hearts are a well loved club, we've all made this happen.

LarrysRightFoot
6 minutes ago, Notts1874 said:

I'm trying to find out.

Good stuff. Despite all the cr@p you (and Daza and JayJay) have to put up with the vast majority of us appreciate the intel.

5 minutes ago, ISMAparty said:

Hi Billie ;)

You started by saying we had no option to keep Naismith after the 6 months, with no proof of that whatsoever. Then you posted another 3 or 4 posts about him going to Rangers, with no proof of that either!

We've just made the signing of the window so far and all you can talk about is him going to THE RANGERS!

Who's the clown, Ian ? on sportsound with Houstie ?

I don't mean Bonnar.

I'll take the 'clown' bit back as he appears to be an ex-players of ours but he sounded a bit downbeat that SN signed for us.

1 minute ago, LarrysRightFoot said:

Good stuff. Despite all the cr@p you (and Daza and JayJay) have to put up with the vast majority of us appreciate the intel.

Water off a ducks back.........honestly ?

...a bit disco
3 minutes ago, kila said:

Absolutely, the generous anonymous benefactors too. Hearts are a well loved club, we've all made this happen.

Makes his debut at the weekend we could have a Naisy Sunday Afternoon?

Eh, eh?

28 minutes ago, Morgan said:

Yer lookin' good.

:wink:

:muggy:

:lol:

Bring Back Paulo Sergio

4 minutes ago, sadj said:

Gutted? How do you know we can’t or won’t we were nearly there with a permanent deal and all three parties were on board then Norwich pulled the plug (from several reports , journos , itkrs) because a permanent deal wouldnt be done this week , a loan was worked out.

that implies we’d look to explore a permanent signing as we go along

Hopefully we get it sorted. Really think him up front and Berra at the back we could reach a new level ?

Bring Back Paulo Sergio
4 minutes ago, Greedy_Jambo said:

You started by saying we had no option to keep Naismith after the 6 months, with no proof of that whatsoever. Then you posted another 3 or 4 posts about him going to Rangers, with no proof of that either!

We've just made the signing of the window so far and all you can talk about is him going to THE RANGERS!

Because that's the last place I want any good player going. I'm no rangers fan bud. I'm offended you would even say that. I ****ing hate them! :lol:

Naisy Naisy

give me a goal or two

we love naisy

when he pulls on maroon

we think we''re all in heaven

when wears the No 7    (assuming he get's 7 :wink:)

he looks so sweet

with the ball at his feet

scoring a goal or two

:Shoosh:

4 minutes ago, Victorian said:

No sports news on Reporting Scotland.   Again.    

They had wee kheredine on about the SFA meeting Michael O’Neill, but nothing about Hearts signing Naismith. Feckin disgrace and so blatant

1 hour ago, Doc Rob said:

Rangers might be prepared to pay him as much, or more, but whether they can afford it or not is open to question.

I also think he wants to move into coaching.  If that's the case, we have an advantage as the facilities and staff available at Riccarton/Oriam are really second to none in Scotland.  Also Heriot-Watt is working with Oriam on new opportunities in the sporting field, like the new MSc courses.

https://www.hw.ac.uk/schools/social-sciences/about/new-msc-courses.htm

3 minutes ago, HMFC 86 said:

They had wee kheredine on about the SFA meeting Michael O’Neill, but nothing about Hearts signing Naismith. Feckin disgrace and so blatant

They just spoke about Naismith there mate. 

Edit:  My bad, I thought you meant sportsound. 

Any chance of getting Andy Carroll next? Sure we was in the stand at a Hearts game once haha. 

3 minutes ago, Greedy_Jambo said:

They just spoke about Naismith there mate. 

Edit:  My bad, I thought you meant sportsound. 

Seriously if sevco had had made the signing, BBC cameras would have been there. Joke

1 minute ago, HMFC 86 said:

Seriously if sevco had had made the signing, BBC cameras would have been there. Joke

Nope they’re banned lol

Section G The Place To Be
3 minutes ago, sadj said:

Saw this on fb

not sure if its been posted before

135AB37D-C786-4968-AFC5-FAB41A2245F7.jpeg

Out****ingstanding ????

...a bit disco
4 minutes ago, sadj said:

Saw this on fb

not sure if its been posted before

135AB37D-C786-4968-AFC5-FAB41A2245F7.jpeg

Top trumps.

:thumbsup:

5 hours ago, No Wing Mirrors on Trains. said:

Isn't it 3 nicker just to open the door?

£2.10 before 6pm. So theoretically it would've been £3.10 before wee Aggie got oot, but I always round it down cos I'm good like that ?

15 minutes ago, Drumelzier said:

I don't mean Bonnar.

I'll take the 'clown' bit back as he appears to be an ex-players of ours but he sounded a bit downbeat that SN signed for us.

Iain Ferguson

scott herbertson
1 minute ago, DH1986 said:

Iain Ferguson

You mean the the west coast born ex Rangers player?  

Wonder why he’s downbeat?

1 hour ago, It should have been ten said:

The Levein haters are awfy quiet :loser:

Waiting and hoping for full time Sunday

Based on Klaffs comments about us since joining I wouldn’t be surprised if he was instrumental in the background convincing Naismith to sign

Coburg Hearts
3 hours ago, ISMAparty said:

Here's hoping mate! But if he's a standout he'll be at Rangers.

Not sure I agree with this reasoning. If Steven's only thought was money then Rangers might well be in the driving seat, but he has already shown that money is not his main motivation.

If it was, he wouldn't be here now, never mind next season. 

If he sees his future in a coaching/manager role, then what better place to learn the ropes than here, with our 5 Star facilities and the cream of Scottish youth? Add to that the pull of Craig Levein and our coaching staff, and there is not a another team in Scotland which comes close to ticking all the boxes like we do. 

Naismith is a very intelligent guy and will not put £ signs before his future ambition and happiness. So while I'm not saying he will be here next season, I wouldn't rule it out by a long chalk.

3 minutes ago, scott herbertson said:

You mean the the west coast born ex Rangers player?  

Wonder why he’s downbeat?

I'd actually forgotten he played fo them, makes perfect sense now.

24 minutes ago, Drumelzier said:

I don't mean Bonnar.

Iain Ferguson is alright. Good player actually 

I'll never forget that night he just about ripped the net out against Bayern. That's one iconic Tynecastle moment. An absolute howitzer 

Bring Back Paulo Sergio
1 minute ago, Coburg Hearts said:

Not sure I agree with this reasoning. If Steven's only thought was money then Rangers might well be in the driving seat, but he has already shown that money is not his main motivation.

If it was, he wouldn't be here now, never mind next season. 

If he sees his future in a coaching/manager role, then what better place to learn the ropes than here, with our 5 Star facilities and the cream of Scottish youth? Add to that the pull of Craig Levein and our coaching staff, and there is not a another team in Scotland which comes close to ticking all the boxes like we do. 

Naismith is a very intelligent guy and will not put £ signs before his future ambition and happiness. So while I'm not saying he will be here next season, I wouldn't rule it out by a long chalk.

I really, really hope you're right. It is what it is let's hope we can push for the Europa League and have the extra lure of European football. Winning the SC should sort that :thumbsup:

Coburg Hearts
2 minutes ago, ISMAparty said:

I really, really hope you're right. It is what it is let's hope we can push for the Europa League and have the extra lure of European football. Winning the SC should sort that :thumbsup:

We can but hope. :smile:

Bridge of Djoum
2 hours ago, Dannie Boy said:

7? It's vacant now Walkers gone.

2 hours ago, Dannie Boy said:

7? It's vacant now Walkers gone.

It was essentially vacant when he was still with us!

Archived