Steven Naismith - signs on loan (official)

Geoff Kilpatrick

letsalldothebeattie
11 minutes ago, MacPhee said:

Think its 5pm tomorrow night, unless your celtic 

11 minutes ago, VivaObua said:

Petty sure it'll be end of office hours Friday

Cheers. I did think it would be Friday but you just never know with the way the games run up here 

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tynecastle. Naismith infront of the new main stand, scarf above head and words such as, "rangers were in for me but I couldn't be bothered bankrupting them again so I signed for hearts at £2k per week instead" 

1 minute ago, dazajmbo said:

Tynecastle. Naismith infront of the new main stand, scarf above head and words such as, "rangers were in for me but I couldn't be bothered bankrupting them again so I signed for hearts at £2k per week instead" 

Definately Tynie Daz? I'm on day shift, might take a wee drive doon that way. Fecked if I'm driving out to Riccarton tho. 

10 minutes ago, Mr Sifter said:

Definately Tynie Daz? I'm on day shift, might take a wee drive doon that way. Fecked if I'm driving out to Riccarton tho. 

Far more likely to be Tynecastle. Especially for big signings.

scott herbertson
3 minutes ago, Mr Sifter said:

OAN. MA. WAY. 

Excellent - photos of the man and the stand would be good!

Is he is at Tynecastle this very miniute as far as I’m aware. That’s about as good as I get with being ‘ITK’ haha!! 

station_jambo
3 minutes ago, Clark Griswold said:

Assume he won't be having a medical at Tynie?

Aren't medicals done at Murrayfield Hospital?

Amazing how the press are still trying to be negative about us, and perhaps trying to undermine the deal?

Todays article in the Evening news quoting  

Mark Mcghees & Stubbs  ‘surprise’ at him signing for us. 

1 minute ago, Mister Dee said:

Amazing how the press are still trying to be negative about us, and perhaps trying to undermine the deal?

Let the haters hate.I'm sure the albino pele will make them eat their words.

2 minutes ago, Mister Dee said:

Jim White was reported last night as saying that Rangers were still 'monitoring the situation'. It cannot get more blatant  

Just now, davieholt said:

Jim White was reported last night as saying that Rangers were still 'monitoring the situation'. It cannot get more blatant  

Jim white is a grade one ****tard!

Just now, davieholt said:

The Jim White that has a flute in his jacket pocket? Him?

4 minutes ago, Mister Dee said:

This is Scotland, you are not allowed to upset the apple cart and sign any players of real quality unless you are Rangers or celtic.  Didnt you know that?

Great signing (once confirmed) but I feel a heck of a lot of expectation on his shoulders for Sunday, he is only one man so lets hope the rest do the job as well.

7 minutes ago, Barack said:

You’ve had a decent run. I’ll give you that.

If you’re still here by the end of the day, though, the Mods may as well ban me instead.

Anyway, enough about wee sacks, like yourself.

Back on topic...

Relax mate, looks like he's been liquidated.

11 minutes ago, scott herbertson said:

Excellent - photos of the man and the stand would be good!

Well here's yer first one Scott?

IMG_2205.JPG

2 minutes ago, Mr Sifter said:

IMG_2205.JPG

Nice.

According to GorgieRules22 the camera crews are at the entrance to the Wheatfield. See if u can get a snap of that mate.

Gene Parmesan
7 minutes ago, Mister Dee said:

It is a surprise though. It's one of the most surprising transfers I can remember Hearts making.

I'm not being negative, I'm just surprised, like most others, that we've managed to bring in an £8m international striker.

Siphiwe Tshabalala

Seeing the photo above of the Main Stand, it is MENTAL we have a new Main Stand and are close to signing SN.

What a turnaround from a few sorry years ago, proud.

Lord Beni of Gorgie

Rangers and Celtic sell, they always have, they always will, the rest of us are a marketing irrelevance to the media agencies, cold hard facts I dealt with a long time ago and really couldn't give a shit about any longer. Don't worry about things you can never change, because today we are.....

th.jpg

3 minutes ago, Pans Jambo said:

Nice.

According to GorgieRules22 the camera crews are at the entrance to the Wheatfield. See if u can get a snap of that mate.

Just nipped round. One STV boy there, asked him what time he's expecting to see Naismith. He shrugged his shoulders and said 'who knows?!!' so it's anyone's guess what time he'll arrive...

Just now, Mr Sifter said:

Just nipped round. One STV boy there, asked him what time he's expecting to see Naismith. He shrugged his shoulders and said 'who knows?!!' so it's anyone's guess what time he'll arrive...

Nice one Mr S.

2 minutes ago, Barack said:

Selfies, & 5-1’s with Naismith, or don’t come back...

Aw depends on if wee Aggie in the hairdresser on Gorgie Road wants a taxi hame...to somewhere like Slateford Rd. £3 is £3 Barack?

10 minutes ago, Mr Sifter said:

IMG_2205.JPG

By the way, why the Heris fencing?

GorgieRules22

Boy looked freezing when I passed him with his camera, hope he turns up for the sake of the poor cameraman ?

13 minutes ago, brux said:

This is Scotland, you are not allowed to upset the apple cart and sign any players of real quality unless you are Rangers or celtic.  Didnt you know that?

Remember when  Rudi was with Hearts particularly the first 3 months the press continually droned on about Celtic signing him. 

The Future's Maroon
12 hours ago, wagy said:

I fully understand this is a quality signing but am I the only one a bit pissed it's a loan till the end of season. Do we have first dibs on signing or are we offering a hand on him getting back to Rangers?

12 hours ago, wagy said:

Distinct lack of information from the media about the whole deal?

12 hours ago, wagy said:

Wtf.......

I want guys like Naismith committing to my glorious club not whoring themselves for a better move...

Come and play for the glorious jersey or gtf...........

That's all I'm saying

You tried, I'll give you that much.

I cant decide if FTH or FTR is appropriate though.

Bazzas right boot
6 minutes ago, Sir Gio said:

Rangers and Celtic sell, they always have, they always will, the rest of us are a marketing irrelevance to the media agencies, cold hard facts I dealt with a long time ago and really couldn't give a shit about any longer. Don't worry about things you can never change, because today we are.....

th.jpg

Poetic.

1 minute ago, The Future's Maroon said:

FEA - **** em all!

Just now, Barack said:

Commons & MacDonald at it today. “ Great coup for Hearts. But why didn’t Rangers get him?!” 

tenor.gif

Is it just us Arseholes or can the world also see that the mutants are a financial basket case?

7 minutes ago, Sir Gio said:

Rangers and Celtic sell, they always have, they always will, the rest of us are a marketing irrelevance to the media agencies, cold hard facts I dealt with a long time ago and really couldn't give a shit about any longer. Don't worry about things you can never change, because today we are the

reply to this pic but as I have no penalty points I want to keep it that way

All we will now get is sevco should sign him in summer. By the way thought they were to be in admin last Monday.....see the ITKers on here!

11 minutes ago, Siphiwe Tshabalala said:

Seeing the photo above of the Main Stand, it is MENTAL we have a new Main Stand and are close to signing SN.

This.

Rangers didn't want him by the way, probably because King doesn't want to risk annoying the fans further. They signed a player on loan from Norwich in this window so they clearly could have at least started talks if they wanted to

13 minutes ago, Siphiwe Tshabalala said:

Coz wur CHEEEEEEEETURZZZZZZZ.

3 minutes ago, Pans Jambo said:

Is it just us Arseholes or can the world also see that the mutants are a financial basket case?

Everyone in Scottish media knows it but dare not say it. My fud of the week is Ian Mccoll basically saying diddy teams should be happy to sell their players to sevco on the cheap. E.g Killie and Accies.

1 minute ago, Smithee said:

Rangers didn't want him by the way, probably because King doesn't want to risk annoying the fans further. They signed a player on loan from Norwich in this window so they clearly could have at least started talks if they wanted to

Wait until he puts in a 'man of the match' performance against them and cracks in the winner! Then it'll either be 'get him signed in the summer' or 'wee traitor' from the Zombies.

:jj:

21 minutes ago, Mr Sifter said:

IMG_2205.JPG

Only been three weeks but i miss her already 

12 hours ago, wagy said:

Wtf.......

I want guys like Naismith committing to my glorious club not whoring themselves for a better move...

Come and play for the glorious jersey or gtf...........

That's all I'm saying

Where is the suggestion that he is "whoring" himself for a move anywhere. Deals can be complex. I don't think there is any chance that Naysmith will do anything other than play for the jersey at whatever club he is at. We will be no different.  

2 minutes ago, EIEIO said:

Everyone in Scottish media knows it but dare not say it. My fud of the week is Ian Mccoll basically saying diddy teams should be happy to sell their players to sevco on the cheap. E.g Killie and Accies.

Yes because thats the natural order of things dontchaknow!

10 minutes ago, The Future's Maroon said:

All the words in quotes that post word that stands out to me is glorious for some reason.... not sure iv ever heard a jambo call it a glorious strip (unless in context of a new strip coming out) 

maybe just me tho

Coburg Hearts
14 minutes ago, GorgieRules22 said:

Boy looked freezing when I passed him with his camera, hope he turns up for the sake of the poor cameraman ?

Snap:pimp2:

• cosanostra changed the title to Steven Naismith - Arrives at Tynecastle!!!!

Archived