Steven Naismith - signs on loan (official)

Geoff Kilpatrick

2 minutes ago, Australis...... said:

All made possible by everyone who contributes to the FOH if it comes off, please let it happen and well done to all who contribute.

Boom proud to contribitute ( as small as mine may be ) well done all !!

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Maybe offload some fringe players and have more youth in the squad. Balance the budget. Don't think any of us would mind a few teens in the team going by Cochrane and McDonald.

15 minutes ago, CJGJ said:

Naismith is already being written off by some Rangers fans as the 'player they never wanted in the first place' so he's no great loss to them it seems but reading between the lines he would have been one they could have accepted despite his past

http://www.ibroxnoise.co.uk/2018/01/steven-naismith-dont-believe-what-you.html

Star player?

15 minutes ago, CJGJ said:

Naismith is already being written off by some Rangers fans as the 'player they never wanted in the first place' so he's no great loss to them it seems but reading between the lines he would have been one they could have accepted despite his past

"in what world could Hearts beat Rangers at any level to anything.?" 

Short memories these Rangers supporters. 

Just now, Notts1874 said:

In my opinion Craig has asked Ann to back him on this financially and she has. She will have looked at the success of Berra who isn't coming cheap and trusted him.

Hats off to both them.

I'll second that.

The fact that he's a proven Scottish international must have helped Craig in persuading Ann to back him, and if she was made aware of the stuff he get's involved in outside of football, she'll know that he's the type of person we want at the club.

14 minutes ago, AlimOzturk said:

Take it they hate him because he left after they went into admin and didn't want to play in the 3rd division

Unbelievable. Hope he rams it right up them when we play them

After they were liquidated and the team that replaced them unfairly allowed to join the third division? Yep. 

4 minutes ago, steve123 said:

Boom proud to contribitute ( as small as mine may be ) well done all !!

:oohmatron:

Apologies, couldn;t resist before one of the usual culprits got in before me :D

18 minutes ago, CJGJ said:

Cummings over Moult? I don't think so.

i wish jj was my dad
4 minutes ago, Notts1874 said:

In my opinion Craig has asked Ann to back him on this financially and she has. She will have looked at the success of Berra who isn't coming cheap and trusted him.

Hats off to both them.

I think that there could be a benefactor behind this. Might not be AB but one thing is clear CL is getting the backing he needs. Quite incredible given what is going on in the background.

19 minutes ago, CJGJ said:

Tears of the 'bigoted clowns', GIRUY along with the poster, :4_1_72::4_1_72::4_1_72::rudi:

1 minute ago, i wish jj was my dad said:

I think that there could be a benefactor behind this. Might not be AB but one thing is clear CL is getting the backing he needs. Quite incredible given what is going on in the background.

Indeed I do think hes work outside football may have a degree of influence in this deal. May be a benefactor has agreed to move forward with something permanent if he is a succesa. We can dream...

On ‎15‎/‎01‎/‎2018 at 22:26, GorgieRules22 said:

Just my opinion but I can see Naismith taken it right up until the window closes to make a decision. He's earning good money so he won't be rushed into going anywhere. We might be desperate to get him in for Sunday but I'm not  quite sure the player will be having the same thoughts.

Just give Daza a bit of slack. Let him enjoy his moment ffs

Twitter4b743c5.jpg

19 minutes ago, CJGJ said:

Couldn't agree more, if he'd signed for them the vast majority would have been happy to forgive him for choosing EPL Everton over 3rd Division Sevco.  The fact he's come to Hearts will make him even more of a rhat in the eyes of the lowlife element of their support.

4 minutes ago, redjambo said:

Cummings over Moult? I don't think so.

Twice in the space of 5 minutes, I'm on a pathetic childish roll

:D

1 minute ago, i wish jj was my dad said:

Loved mad Vlad and I always will, but boy are we coming on leaps and bounds now.

New stand, catering facilities, FOH contributions etc will see us leaving the vermin in our wake.

Thanks Ann Budge.

Got to say it was a brilliant bit of business by CL getting 300k for Walker. 

Really thought he was going to sit tight and run down his contact . 

Him going has probably paved the way for the Naismith deal . Getting him off the wage bill and the 300k has made the difference in cutting this deal imo . 

GorgieRules22
1 minute ago, Notts1874 said:

Just give Daza a bit of slack. Let him enjoy his moment ffs

Twitter4b743c5.jpg

Fair play but asking constantly for big apologies...as I said give it a rest.

1 minute ago, RobNox said:

Twice in the space of 5 minutes, I'm on a pathetic childish roll

Things always come in threes!

Just now, GorgieRules22 said:

Or just let him be.

Just now, redjambo said:

Things always come in threes!

Thanks bud, you set me up for my hat-trick

5 minutes ago, GorgieRules22 said:

A week of abuse and trolling i’d be bloody sure i was giving it the big un’.

There are far more posters that need to give things a rest than Daza’s 24hrs of enjoyment.

Go for it Daza in my opinion.

2 minutes ago, Jamboelite said:

A week of abuse and trolling i’d be bloody sure i was giving it the big un’.

There are far more posters that need to give things a rest than Daza’s 24hrs of enjoyment.

Indeed...amazing that as soon as one thing is done another is found to moan about. Almost as if people have nothing better to do than complain about anything Hearts

notts n the wee man etc deserve to milk it a bit when weve seen the car crash behaviour over giving us info

9 minutes ago, i wish jj was my dad said:

Strange that the Killie manager said in the DR link  that it would cost £30k per week to sign him but  presumably we're not paying anything like that. Personally I'd prefer him to be anywhere but Tynecastle but if nothing else , it proves we're competitive in the transfer market. 

Well done Daza on getting another big name signing correct. I think Naismith is exactly the type we should be going for knows the league well and has a great attitude. He is a winner. 

There’s a couple of posters we haven’t seen yet that were slating you. They know who they are. 

1 minute ago, NANOJAMBO said:

Strange that the Killie manager said in the DR link  that it would cost £30k per week to sign him but  presumably we're not paying anything like that. Personally I'd prefer him to be anywhere but Tynecastle but if nothing else , it proves we're competitive in the transfer market. 

Why do you want him nowhere near Tynie?

2 minutes ago, NANOJAMBO said:

Not quite sure if serious or sane?

Just now, sadj said:

Why do you want him nowhere near Tynie?

As has been covered on here at length over the years, he is a disgusting diving cheat and he did it big time against Hearts but I'm content to be in a minority of one over this. 

3 minutes ago, NANOJAMBO said:

You don't want him at Tynecastle???

5 minutes ago, Jamdub said:

Tears of the 'bigoted clowns', GIRUY along with the poster, :4_1_72::4_1_72::4_1_72::rudi:

Just who are you ?

Your level of debate is that of a clown for sure but try to improve for you are on a Hearts fans site (my club) and are acting like a six year old.

Typical keyboard warrior who would never act as you do face to face...sadly it is the actions of some which are sadly becoming more prevalent these days

Just now, NANOJAMBO said:

As has been covered on here at length over the years, he is a disgusting diving cheat and he did it big time against Hearts but I'm content to be in a minority of one over this. 

Fair enough... likewise with Laff wasnt a fan as hes a love to hate him player. If he plays well though rather he was here than elsewhere playing against us

3 minutes ago, RobNox said:

I think this might be my new favourite burzd with a hearts scarf photo, previously it was this....

jambo1.thumb.jpg.162cdacaccbab210bb3571979aeedbeb.jpg

Who is this ?

Nah. He's a quality player. Lucky to have him.

The Future's Maroon
3 minutes ago, RobNox said:

I think this might be my new favourite burzd with a hearts scarf photo, previously it was this....

jambo1.thumb.jpg.162cdacaccbab210bb3571979aeedbeb.jpg

Wowser, I had the 'the other' pics too but lost them....pm certainly appreciated 

i wish jj was my dad

I don't care. 

He's a competitive we ****. Just what we need. 

Off the park he seems to be a really good guy

21 minutes ago, Jamos said:

There you go Sadj ... royalty free, just this once .... lol 

Piper Hearts.png

Any chance of one without the t-shirt?

2 minutes ago, sadj said:

Who is this ?

My wife so I’d appreciate if you lot would pack in with the picture posting, thanks in advance

2 minutes ago, graygo said:

Any chance of one without the t-shirt?

No probs but I dont get my pants off unless its her birthday ;)

Topless.jpg

Just now, Notts1874 said:

We shouldn't be signing him because he was a bit of a dick with Rangers ????. Have a word with yourself.

Well I for one will be disgusted by him if he takes a tumble in the box on Sunday and wins us an undeserved penalty.  Popcorn teeth would rightly be seething if this was to happen.

:pleasing:

10 hours ago, graygo said:

When have we had a player that played regularly at a higher level of team in England than Naismith?

Graeme Hogg played 80 games for Man U

9 minutes ago, NANOJAMBO said:

You aren’t.

3 minutes ago, CJGJ said:

Just who are you ?

Your level of debate is that of a clown for sure but try to improve for you are on a Hearts fans site (my club) and are acting like a six year old.

Typical keyboard warrior who would never act as you do face to face...sadly it is the actions of some which are sadly becoming more prevalent these days

Everything you post has an element of your devoted love and passion for everything Sevco.

I am a Jambo from birth and your love and devotion for Sevco make me sick and any day you want to discuss that face to face, just give me a shout.

• cosanostra changed the title to Steven Naismith - Arrives at Tynecastle!!!!

Archived