Steven Naismith - signs on loan (official)

Geoff Kilpatrick

Bristol jamboree 10

In Malta cannot wear Hearts top.To get beat by pub team.Good luck to Jambos land at 1500 Sunday.Then sky go for 10 mins to get home to Bristol

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It should have been ten
1 hour ago, sadj said:

Now thats ruining a thread ??  Halloween aint for near 10 months

Sorry I should've posted a warning before posting the picture ???

IMG_1600.thumb.JPG.2425032a605605fc85125e89ae893a7f.JPG

Coburg Hearts
3 hours ago, sadj said:

Awaiii with ya ?? 17 what cause it cant be caps

Dunce's caps, maybe? :mad:

Coburg Hearts
3 hours ago, graygo said:

The whole county?

Amazing how the omission of a comma can completely change the meaning of a sentence. ;) 

3 hours ago, ISMAparty said:

Our benefactor will pay for it. :verysmug:

Russian submarine seen surfacing in the forth as we speak ,the vermin are spewing

Coburg Hearts
43 minutes ago, buzzbomb1958 said:

Russian submarine seen surfacing in the forth as we speak ,the vermin are spewing

Might as well end the night with some music :smile:

He's a superb player and hopefully he brings some energy, a lot of creativity and a few goals.

He's exactly what we've been calling out for and to get rid of Walker, bank some cash and land Naismith is quite incredible.

Bridge of Djoum
8 hours ago, NANOJAMBO said:

As has been covered on here at length over the years, he is a disgusting diving cheat and he did it big time against Hearts but I'm content to be in a minority of one over this. 

:facepalm:

6 hours ago, NANOJAMBO said:

Stop wasting my time and your time. You can have the last word . You started the ad hominem stuff and then push "i didn't answer your question".  I don't care if you're upset that I don't like Naismith being at Hearts so just get over it.  I already have. Good night fella. 

Bet your a joy to be around. Mind and open yer curtains today - daylight is good ??

we will have an £8/9 million poindnplayer in our ranks.  

People still moaning?! :vrface: 

Bring Back Paulo Sergio
2 minutes ago, Sarah O said:

we will have an £8/9 million poindnplayer in our ranks.  

People still moaning?! :vrface: 

Imagine moaning about signing Naismith. A Scottish international who could still play for a top championship side in England.

:vrface: times infinity.

Nucky Thompson
6 hours ago, NANOJAMBO said:

No, I don't. But it just goes to show if yer not on board with signing Naismith yer inbox fills up with bullshit. 

I'm sure most folk on here don't give a feck if you like SN or not :laugh:

6 hours ago, redm said:

Searched Twitter for “Naismith” earlier and scrapped that plan pretty quickly when I realised 90% of tweets were by Rangers fans doing their best to insist they “never wanted him anyway” 

There was even a poll. Cummings v Naismith. :laugh: 

Is that the Retweet/Like poll? If so then in fairness to them that tweet was made on 8th January.

At a time when Lithuanians were being lambasted for introducing diving to Scotland or it was only Hearts foreign players that were cheats, Naismith along with Boyd, Maloney, McGeady, McCormack, Clarkson, O'Connor, Mackie, Miller (Lee), Gow, Duffy were all Scottish players that would be throwing themselves to the ground under little to no contact when not fouled.

And I hated everyone one of them.

But hypocritically I would smirk at Pressley's antics and make excuses that he wasn't as bad and it was the stupidity of other players for getting to close to him.

So welcome Steven.  I'm convinced you will be a great signing that can offer loads for the remainder of the season, we take to you and you end up signing an extension.

And if anyone deserves losing the game on Sunday due to a controversial decision, with you involved, it's Neil Lennon.

Hope you make him self combust.

FNL / FTH.

3 minutes ago, Pans Jambo said:

Morning Arseholes. 

Today is a good day :glorious:

'mornin'

47 is my lucky number.

What page is this?

Remember a few years back we were playing Rangers mk1 at Tynecastle, the game was actually very even, especially in midfield where we seemed to have the measure of them. The difference between the two teams that day was they had Lafferty, Naismith and Jelavic up front, around 8 million of talent up front made the difference that day a day showed the fine margins in football where good forwards win you games. 

We now have two of those forwards in our team, both still in their prime and a very useful guy in Isma who will learn massively from Naismith in how attitudes and workrate can make a good player an excellent player. I am absolutely delighted that we have managed to pull this off. 

Bring on the Hibs

Bazzas right boot
7 hours ago, Kiwidoug said:

If that's right that his wife's a dentist then money will certainly be no issue.  Bit disappointed if shed setting up in the West of Scotland though.

If she was to set up in Pilrig instead I can think of a customer who could set her up for months.  Might not get many others though.

Think the fact he earns £1.5m a year means money isn't an issue! ?

Special Agent Dale Cooper
22 minutes ago, Pans Jambo said:

Morning Arseholes. 

Today is a good day :glorious:

i-feel-nothing.gif

31 minutes ago, Ski Nae said:

'mornin'

47 is my lucky number.

What page is this?

46 mate. Nearly there...

20 minutes ago, Bozi said:

Remember a few years back we were playing Rangers mk1 at Tynecastle, the game was actually very even, especially in midfield where we seemed to have the measure of them. The difference between the two teams that day was they had Lafferty, Naismith and Jelavic up front, around 8 million of talent up front made the difference that day a day showed the fine margins in football where good forwards win you games. 

We now have two of those forwards in our team, both still in their prime and a very useful guy in Isma who will learn massively from Naismith in how attitudes and workrate can make a good player an excellent player. I am absolutely delighted that we have managed to pull this off. 

Bring on the Hibs

tenor.gif

Logan air from Norwich should be landing now, do we have eyes on the ground?

Hood point by McGhee (a one-off!). I think SNs best position is striker. Hope we play him up top.

Until Griffiths, Scotland always did best with Naismith up front. Think he did it against Coatia when we won and he was excellent 

Captain America
17 minutes ago, GorgieRules22 said:

I take it Naismith will wear the number 7 shirt or does he have a preferred one through his career ?

Has wore 7 at Norwich.

Steven-Naismith.jpg

Morgaro Gomis
22 minutes ago, Niemi said:

tenor.gif

How is this Rangers ***** still allowed to hang around here. Only ever posts on Rangers threads, is negative towards anything Hearts or to defend Rangers when they're being slagged. 

Baffling. Names a giveaway too.

23 minutes ago, TypoonJambo said:

Logan air from Norwich should be landing now, do we have eyes on the ground?

Flew up last night and stayed with his family

Nucky Thompson
1 minute ago, Morgaro Gomis said:

How is this Rangers ***** still allowed to hang around here. Only ever posts on Rangers threads, is negative towards anything Hearts or to defend Rangers when they're being slagged. 

You're probably right but when it comes to names, Niemi was a bigger Hearts legend than Gomis

Morgaro Gomis
Just now, Nucky Thompson said:

You're probably right but when it comes to names, Niemi was a bigger Hearts legend than Gomis

Agreed, he was. 

The point being it's obtuse enough to use to avoid suspicion - but throw that in amongst the way said person posts, it becomes obvious.

Just now, Nucky Thompson said:

I think it’s more the name on top of his posts that gives it away.

3 minutes ago, Morgaro Gomis said:

Be kind. He let his club die; that’s got to be hard to live with. 

Morgaro Gomis
Just now, Ryder said:

I think it’s more the name on top of his posts that gives it away.

Spot on.

Just now, Morgaro Gomis said:

Spot on.

Apart from anything else though, how the mighty Rangers have fallen in recent times. Rangers fans (fair few of them) posting on a Hearts forum? Must be starting to give up on competing with their neighbours now. 

18 minutes ago, Ryder said:

Apart from anything else though, how the mighty Rangers have fallen in recent times. Rangers fans (fair few of them) posting on a Hearts forum? Must be starting to give up on competing with their neighbours now. 

One or two of them on here and their only purpose seems to be defending Sevco and trolling on other posts. Time they were given the boot.

25 minutes ago, Ryder said:

That's a good point actually. There entire reason for being (their hatred for the other arse cheek & their joy in crushing them) is now that far beyond them that they now see us Aberdeen & hibs as their main rivals. Personally I think they are deluded. Hearts are far superior to that lot of knuckle draggers. 

Bazzas right boot
37 minutes ago, Morgaro Gomis said:

There's too many posters that only become live on "rangers" threads, just like there are too many posters that are only busy after a defeat and go silent when we are winning.

The pattern is easily spotted as well.

It is baffling.

letsalldothebeattie

I know it’s only Thursday and plenty time to get Naisy signed but when does he have to be signed by to feature on Sunday? 

1 minute ago, letsalldothebeattie said:

I know it’s only Thursday and plenty time to get Naisy signed but when does he have to be signed by to feature on Sunday? 

Think its 5pm tomorrow night, unless your celtic 

5 minutes ago, letsalldothebeattie said:

Petty sure it'll be end of office hours Friday

• cosanostra changed the title to Steven Naismith - Arrives at Tynecastle!!!!

Archived