Steven Naismith - signs on loan (official)

Geoff Kilpatrick

Bazzas right boot

The press in this country is a shambles.

Social media has it's issues, but it's great for getting different points of view.

Imagine relying on the BBC, sun, mail etc for news. We did for years a well, absolute shambles sporting and otherwise.

I feckin hate the OF, all that is wrong with our game.

Hopefully Aberdeen can keep rangers to third this year and then next year we can knock them down further.

Be great to see Thier diddy team status confirmed over the next few years.

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, BigDave'sHeed said:

Social media has it's issues, but it's great for getting different points of view.

Imagine relying on the BBC, sun, mail etc for news. We did for years a well, absolute shambles sporting and otherwise.

Hopefully Aberdeen can keep rangers to third this year and then next year we can knock them down further.

This would please me no end. Just need a complete disaster at septic now and I will be a happy man.

18 minutes ago, Pans Jambo said:

Yes because thats the natural order of things dontchaknow!

I wonder how much Traynor paid McColl for "PR Services"...

57 minutes ago, Mister Dee said:

Amazing how the press are still trying to be negative about us, and perhaps trying to undermine the deal?

Todays article in the Evening news quoting  

Mark Mcghees & Stubbs  ‘surprise’ at him signing for us. 

I'll not be listening too closely to comments by the Technical Director at Barnet and an unemployed one-hit wonder.

Bazzas right boot
19 minutes ago, Pans Jambo said:

This would please me no end. Just need a complete disaster at septic now and I will be a happy man.

That would be gravy, but can't see that happening anytime soon.

Seymour M Hersh
31 minutes ago, Pans Jambo said:

Yes because thats the natural order of things dontchaknow!

The sad thing is the bigot twins supporters, the Scottish MSM (plus Sky & BT) and the football authorities genuinely believe this to be true.

Seymour M Hersh
1 hour ago, Drumelzier said:

Relax mate, looks like he's been liquidated.

Has a lot in common with his team then! 

36 minutes ago, BigDave'sHeed said:

I agree BDH with regard to the Record/Sun etc. However as an avid - assuming that buying it daily can be categorised as "avid" - reader of the Daily Mail, the sports coverage is pretty fair. Plenty Hearts related articles and English premiership coverage too. Streets ahead of the red tops imo.

Bazzas right boot
1 minute ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

I agree BDH with regard to the Record/Sun etc. However as an avid - assuming that buying it daily can be categorised as "avid" - reader of the Daily Mail, the sports coverage is pretty fair. Plenty Hearts related articles and English premiership coverage too. Streets ahead of the red tops imo.

Fair doos, I was summaring everything, not just sport.

14 minutes ago, Seymour M Hersh said:

Has a lot in common with his team then! 

I tee-ed it up for nicely for you :thumb:

Just now, jonnothejambo said:

I see that the poisoned dwarf Scott McDonald is questioning the transfer and why didn't he go to the Hun.

Also wonders where we are getting the money from. Tosser.

Get it roond ye ya wombat shagging, shortarsed, pigeon toed, piano keys mooth Antipidean shitehouse. 

Where are ye now ya turd ? 

Feckin Tayside so ram it ya wank.

:laugh:

Absolute Scenes
Just now, ISMAparty said:

Oh ffs. Deals off!

::troll::

near enough nearly died reading this, couldn't scroll down quick enough

was about to crack out the :conspiracy: 

3 minutes ago, jonnothejambo said:

I see that the poisoned dwarf Scott McDonald is questioning the transfer and why didn't he go to the Hun.

Get it roond ye ya wombat shagging, shortarsed, pigeon toed, piano keys mooth Antipidean shitehouse. 

:jjyay:

The Future's Maroon
1 minute ago, jonnothejambo said:

This made me laugh, but with cracked ribs I can assure you I wish I didn't read it?

The outcry from folk 'wanting' him at The Rangers is shameful.

Bring Back Paulo Sergio
Just now, jonnothejambo said:

Prick.

Indeed I am. ?

Sorry guys. Thread was a bit bland.

4 minutes ago, jonnothejambo said:

****ing weird ex Celts desperate for him to go to the Huns 

Naismith is one of these players who I absolutely hated when he played against us - always came across as a utter welt on the pitch - the kind of player we have been missing for a few seasons. I'm looking forward to him and Lafferty biting and snarling their way through matches in maroon shirts. Hopefully with a few goals and SC winners medal to show for it at the end of the season!

1 minute ago, skinnybob72 said:

Naismith is one of these players who I absolutely hated when he played against us - always came across as a utter welt on the pitch - the kind of player we have been missing for a few seasons. I'm looking forward to him and Lafferty biting and snarling their way through matches in maroon shirts. Hopefully with a few goals and SC winners medal to show for it at the end of the season!

Totally this.

2 minutes ago, ISMAparty said:

Indeed I am. ?

Sorry guys. Thread was a bit bland.

That was the original intention of the thread to be fair.    When you take into account it's creation.    

Just now, skinnybob72 said:

I agree - but the big problem is that Naismith will not get away with it now he is in a Hearts shirt rather than a Rangers one....as Lafferty has found out to his cost.

11 minutes ago, ISMAparty said:

Oh ffs. Deals off!

::troll::

Infant!

Bring Back Paulo Sergio
1 minute ago, Victorian said:

That was the original intention of the thread to be fair.    When you take into account it's creation.    

Tbf it was about the Naismith deal. May have been fabricated but still on topic. ;)

11 minutes ago, jonnothejambo said:

Loving it Jonno.

I'll ask Ally at Spin tonight his views about missing out on Naismith

7 minutes ago, jonnothejambo said:

What an odd guy to ask, why did someone ask Scott McDonald for his opinion on Naismith coming to Hearts? :lol:

There must be some connection that I’m overlooking? Did Scott play for Norwich or something? He went back to fecking tinpot Motherwell at the same age as Naismith is now.

Also a Dundee United player questioning the finances at HMFC? :rofl:

Just now, ISMAparty said:

Tbf it was about the Naismith deal. May have been fabricated but still on topic. ;)

No objection here.   Other witless, humourless characters of zero personality may well disagree.

1 hour ago, Pans Jambo said:

By the way, why the Heris fencing?

It’s still a building site,it’s only taken down for games and then put back.

Coburg Hearts
6 minutes ago, Thomaso said:

I agree - but the big problem is that Naismith will not get away with it now he is in a Hearts shirt rather than a Rangers one....as Lafferty has found out to his cost.

I was just about to write similar.

5 minutes ago, Thomaso said:

Actually, I hated when we played against him even before his Rangers days, always caused Elvis bother and never a moments rest. Had always hoped we would go in for him before Rangers did.

2 minutes ago, TurboT said:

Loving it Jonno.

I'll ask Ally at Spin tonight his views about missing out on Naismith

Thats the best definition of modern upper middle class iv read in ages... ?? (no offence intended)

16 minutes ago, jonnothejambo said:

Brilliant.

...a bit disco
3 minutes ago, ISMAparty said:

FFS, it's thoughtless shite like that that gets good threads closed down.

As bad as sectarianism and twice as sexist.

Or something.

The Weegie " press"  ( fake press like Traynor's pals) are just saying this stuff for two reasons: 1, only Rangers are worth commenting on positively and 2:  they are

frit - afraid-  that someone half decent would turn them, down. And this second point is my key yin. 

2 minutes ago, jonnothejambo said:

Him and that fat, gormless turd Commons were on the radio last night. BBC Glasgow have a transcript on their site today.

Did BBC Scotland in their infinite wisdom not maybe think it was worthwhile getting a guy with a Hearts connection on to talk about it? :lol:

Not Biscuits though preferably.

5 minutes ago, obua said:

It’s still a building site,it’s only taken down for games and then put back.

:thumbsup:

1 minute ago, jonnothejambo said:

Him and that fat, gormless turd Commons were on the radio last night. BBC Glasgow have a transcript on their site today.

I listened to that in between Commons stuttering his way through a sentence as he forgot what he was saying and the host using a vocabulary that would of been lost on the intended market because it wasnt we rrrr e ppl sung with accompaniment on a flute , it was time i wish id spent gouging my eyes out in order to have a better experience.

21 minutes ago, jonnothejambo said:

:gok:

Tremendous Jonno :clap:

Bring Back Paulo Sergio
1 minute ago, ...a bit disco said:

FFS, it's thoughtless shite like that that gets good threads closed down.

As bad as sectarianism and twice as sexist.

Or something.

Thought you were serious until I read the 2nd sentence. :lol:

Just wish Hearts would get a move on.

Old thread was more enjoyable rather than having to read what failed ex-managers think and how he should have signed for Rangers.

6 minutes ago, jonnothejambo said:

Poor wee lambs are upset that we signed him from right under rangers noses.

:fugg2:

So Make Some Noise..

This thread is p!sh! Why is no one outside riccarton or tynie sending snaps of Naisy and his burd?! :waiting:

J Cheever Loophole
Just now, Greedy_Jambo said:

Really wish Hearts would confirm the deal so we can obsess over someone else.

Aye, somebody called work for a change.

• cosanostra changed the title to Steven Naismith - Arrives at Tynecastle!!!!

Archived