The January Window ( merged )

Bauld

rudi must stay

Mixed day for Arsenal. Ozil stays, Aubemeyeng in, but selling Giroud to a rival and for a decent price, thats a mistake IMO

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, rudi must stay said:

Mixed day for Arsenal. Ozil stays, Aubemeyeng in, but selling Giroud to a rival and for a decent price, thats a mistake IMO

Dont rate Giroud when you are talking about at that high level.

Just now, Jamboelite said:

as an impact sub, he is exactly what teams want. will score a few for chelsea 

1 minute ago, Jamboelite said:

good finisher but lacks a bit of pace - might do ok at Chelsea with lots of quick players around him?

rudi must stay
3 minutes ago, Jamboelite said:

Aubamayang suits Arsenal's style better. Its never been successful though, they don't have the abity to scrap. Same old stubborn Wenger, it's guys like Giroud you want in your team IMO 

RustyRightPeg
34 minutes ago, stevie1874 said:

Talking of our ITKers, are they in the Huff ? as not seen them in any threads today. Not been on much myself just seemed strange on deadline day and no wee snippets 

Nothing new to report. Adao almost here and Dundee striker linked but not concrete yet as Levein working on another striker target who is his preference before him. 

Again with the example of Leicester holding onto Mahrez, clubs in England have so much more money from tv they don't need to sell.  

As the establishment club it is only the natural order of things would should have a Mason in the team;).

...a bit disco
Just now, Mauricio Pinilla said:

Aberdeen getting Freddie Woodman? Is Joe Lewis off?

Injured.

Just now, Mauricio Pinilla said:

Aberdeen getting Freddie Woodman? Is Joe Lewis off?

He’s out injured for a good while. Wrecked his knee against sevco they were worried hed broken his leg initially

Bazzas right boot
1 hour ago, Fandango said:

If he wasn't piss, he wouldn't get abuse imho

Even when he scored and got mom, he was booed.shit patter.

He's not the answer, but decent back up.

...a bit disco
1 minute ago, BigDave'sHeed said:

:oohmatron:

Dirty bassa!

That's incest.

Bring Back Paulo Sergio
1 minute ago, BigDave'sHeed said:

I wouldn't blame you if you booed him! Feel sorry for your dad. :(

2 minutes ago, BigDave'sHeed said:

Scottish league turning into a loan league for Engerlund.

The gap between the haves and the have nots gets ever wider. ****ing sickening when you look at the reality of it to be honest. A GREAT club like ours (and yes there are others in Scotland!) are simply pissing in the wind. Loans here and there, barely able to bring in a couple of players of any real quality whilst EPL clubs are announcing players on record salaries of 350k a week. We might just about have got that in for Goncalves and thats what Arsenal are paying ONE PLAYER for a week!!!  The baw is well and truly burst.

Bazzas right boot
1 minute ago, Hendricks said:

The gap between the haves and the have nots gets ever wider. ****ing sickening when you look at the reality of it to be honest. A GREAT club like ours (and yes there are others in Scotland!) are simply pissing in the wind. Loans here and there, barely able to bring in a couple of players of any real quality whilst EPL clubs are announcing players on record salaries of 350k a week. We might just about have got that in for Goncalves and thats what Arsenal are paying ONE PLAYER for a week!!!  The baw is well and truly burst.

Aye, it's Donald ducked.

...a bit disco
Just now, John Findlay said:

Toss up as to who is the most skint. It would appear Sevco are.

Some choice!

:lol:

Bazzas right boot
4 minutes ago, ISMAparty said:

I wouldn't blame you if you booed him! Feel sorry for your dad. :(

Tbf, she is a two man job.

1 hour ago, SaughtonJambo said:

Been told joe mason's a done deal

Have they done the funny handshake on it yet :laugh:

Italian Lambretta
1 minute ago, John Findlay said:

Toss up as to who is the most skint. It would appear Sevco are.

Daily record made that up about the sevco link just like the mythical 8m for Morelos 

1 minute ago, Hearts007 said:

Have they done the funny handshake on it yet :laugh:

And were they wearing bowler hats?

:)

4 minutes ago, Hendricks said:

A good point, well made.  I find the obscene money sloshing around in football down here utterly sickening and if it wasn't for being a Jambo for 32+ years, I'd be done with football.

Bazzas right boot
Just now, SwindonJambo said:

A good point, well made.  I find the obscene money sloshing around in football down here utterly sickening and if it wasn't for being a Jambo for 32+ years, I'd be done with football.

Yip, me too.

10 minutes ago, BigDave'sHeed said:

I do think there's a better player there Dave, but he never seems to show it for us although we should be technically better to supply chances than Patrick etc

But agree he has to be better back up than Stockton who offered very little.

2 minutes ago, BigDave'sHeed said:

Yip, me too.

I think a lot of us who grew up in the age of terracing and £2-£3 cash gates feel this way .  I'm 50.  Back in the days of Robbo, Colquhoun and co in their prime, footballers were human beings you would see in the street or pass in the supermarket.  Nowadays at the top level, they're precious, cossetted superstars (even the average ones) surrounded by security, glitter and chauffeur driven limmos.  The inception and rapid growth of EPL Sky TV cash since 1992 has destroyed everything :(

4 minutes ago, MacPhee said:

This is boring

Its nor compulsory to view

Things will pick up soon I'd stay with it

St J bring in a couple of players before our double header......

St Johnstone have completed the loan signing of Manchester United's Matty Willock. The 21-year-old midfielder was with Dutch top flight club Utrecht earlier this season. He is Saints manager Tommy Wright's second signing today, following the earlier capture of Fulham’s George Williams.

I think we should be signing Simon Murray from Hibs and turning him into a Hobo killer. 

14 goals for them in 28 games and he looks to be going to DUNDEE!.............DUNDEE!

He's looked dangerous any time I've seen him against us. Far better option than Conor Sammon. 

30 minutes ago, Hendricks said:

Very true mate. Lineker gets more from BBC as annual salary than they toss us for the Scottish football broadcasting rights 

We paid transfer fees in 1990 that we couldn't get close to paying almost 30 years on yet fees and wages have grown exponentially throughout much of Europe, most notably in other parts of the UK.

Absolute disaster a long time in the making 

4 minutes ago, Barack said:

Eh? He was anonymous for Hibs at Tynecastle, mate. Along with half of his team.

C’mon. :lol: 

He came on (late in the 2nd half) and looked to shoot at every opportunity.

He also scored against us the last time they beat us. 

9 minutes ago, Greedy_Jambo said:

I think we should be signing Simon Murray from Hibs and turning him into a Hobo killer. 

14 goals for them in 28 games and he looks to be going to DUNDEE!.............DUNDEE!

He's looked dangerous any time I've seen him against us. Far better option than Conor Sammon. 

A stat that's a bit skewed by the league cup games against lower league teams. 6 in 22 in the league.

1 minute ago, Mauricio Pinilla said:

A stat that's a bit skewed by the league cup games against lower league teams. 6 in 22 in the league.

Still more than Conor Sammon lol

If Dundee let us have Marcus Haber and they sign Murray... I'll no be happy. 

15 minutes ago, Greedy_Jambo said:

Murray to Dundee and Scott Allan back to Hibs

Archived