'Hearts are in a relegation battle'

Juho_Makela_Goal_Machine

• Replies 779
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Juho_Makela_Goal_Machine
7 minutes ago, NANOJAMBO said:

Yes, it would, But that's got nothing to do with OP or what I originally said.  The OP being at the wind up.  

Good night.

You're easily wound up then

1 minute ago, Ryder said:

Maybe it would be easier for you to just PM the guys you're quoting and have a bit of a chat with them  and indulge yourself in a bit of self satisfaction. In case you hadn't noticed, the miniscule post of mine you quoted doesn't at any point say i think we're in a relegation battle. But crack on. 

Just for starting laughs... Oh, NANO!

So... are we all in agreement then?

We are NOT in a relegation battle.

We were NOT in a relegation battle when the thread was started.

we are highly unlikely to be part of a relegation battle.

:gok:

3 minutes ago, Ryder said:

So... are we all in agreement then?

We are NOT in a relegation battle.

We were NOT in a relegation battle when the thread was started.

we are highly unlikely to be part of a relegation battle.

I'm sure there's a nugget of truth in there somewhere. I need to go to bed now. 

Nice choice of quotes Ryder. 

Shows up the same names that have been so negative on here the last few weeks and then disappear when ever we start winning.

Bridge of Djoum
3 hours ago, Ryder said:

You could write volumes with the pish these select few posters spout.

starting to While results have been poor other teams results haven't been great....we are unbeaten in our last 5 games and only Celtic have gained more points in the same period....so to say we are in a relegation fight is a tad over the top....think you will see a difference now that we are starting to get used to being back at Tynecastle ie size of pitch and surroundings....have faith..

2 hours ago, No Wing Mirrors on Trains. said:

You could write volumes with the pish these select few posters spout.

Irony alert from the board’s most pointless poster. 

Dusk_Till_Dawn
5 hours ago, Ryder said:

You win.

Our form was shite though and we needed results.

6 hours ago, Ryder said:

I am glad you quoted me, because I never said we were in one.   I said we would end up in one if we did not improve.   I also said if we did, we would win that battle.

We have since improved, last night particularly, where we played some  good football. 

Geoff Kilpatrick

Glad all is well in the world again. Some people are obviously quite happy wallowing in mediocrity. A metaphor for their lives, perhaps.

3 minutes ago, Geoff Kilpatrick said:

Glad all is well in the world again. Some people are obviously quite happy wallowing in mediocrity. A metaphor for their lives, perhaps.

:rofl:

Gutted we are winning type post. Jet-set Jeff is on the champers, perhaps.

Bazzas right boot
8 hours ago, everton_jambo said:

What surprises me most about that table is that Rangers are only 5 points behind Celtic. What with them being invincible etc

The league is tight.

Ranger's wins v Aberdeen suddenly made them look good.

Hibs play rangers and Aberdeen, we also play them soon along with saints.

A team that can win 4/5 in a row rocket's up the table.

If rangers beat Celtic at parkhead, the league would look close, however Celtic will likely hammer them.

The league is closer than the supposed best league in the world...

Bazzas right boot
18 minutes ago, Geoff Kilpatrick said:

That a terrible post and patronising to boot.

Maybe folk with shitty lifes just hate to see others happy?

3 minutes ago, BigDave'sHeed said:

The league is tight.

Ranger's wins v Aberdeen suddenly made them look good.

Hibs play rangers and Aberdeen, we also play them soon along with saints.

A team that can win 4/5 in a row rocket's up the table.

If rangers beat Celtic at parkhead, the league would look close, however Celtic will likely hammer them.

The league is closer than the supposed best league in the world...

Hmmm.Rangers beat the Losers tonight (and I got a reply from Santa in Lapland saying they will) and a little stress will probably give us a glimmer on Sunday vs Celtic and they really can't let points drop if their neebors get any closer to them.

gorgie rd eh11
24 minutes ago, Geoff Kilpatrick said:

Nearly 52 000 posts on a football fans message board and questioning other peoples lives.  :teehee:

4 minutes ago, gorgie rd eh11 said:

Nearly 52 000 posts on a football fans message board and questioning other peoples lives.  :teehee:

Indeed. I shudder to think what his combined number of messagboard posts is: Hearts, Man U, Some pishy Irish team, Some pishy Australian team... Model Aeroplane Enthusiast forum... Mums.net... 

We_are_the_Hearts

I was quoted and am delighted with the last 2 results and slight improvement in performance. It's a good start to build on. The huge test starts now though. Celtic, St Johstone, Hibs, Aberdeen, Hibs. After that will show where the team is at. Keeping Berra fit is pivotal to the whole lot

8 hours ago, NANOJAMBO said:

Yawn. Look at us, flying 9 points from relegation.  I thought the board was aiming for 2nd spot. 

Intetestingly, currently 9 points from second bottom and 9 points from second top ( until tonight at least ). 

Hopefully Rangers can get a result against Hibs tonight and we can start to slowly but surely reel them in closer to us, obviously we'll need to win a derby or two but considering how poor we've been all season and the noises being made about they ***** I would be more than content with finishing above them this season.

Geoff Kilpatrick
32 minutes ago, BigDave'sHeed said:

That a terrible post and patronising to boot.

Maybe folk with shitty lifes just hate to see others happy?

Tosh, as ever you miss the point.

I am delighted we got 6 out of 6 but to think that everything is solved is naive at best or really shite trolling at worst.

The cup game for me is totemic and that is what I am judging CL on, just to clarify.

Bazzas right boot
6 minutes ago, RudiHMFC said:

Hopefully Rangers can get a result against Hibs tonight and we can start to slowly but surely reel them in closer to us, obviously we'll need to win a derby or two but considering how poor we've been all season and the noises being made about they ***** I would be more than content with finishing above them this season.

Hibs getting beat of rangers and Aberdeen ( or draw at best) we beat hibs and St Johnstone, I'll be happy.

Geoff Kilpatrick
27 minutes ago, gorgie rd eh11 said:

Over 12 years (almost), roughly 5 a day. Yes, utterly tragic.

PS Others asked for their post counts to be reset. Just saying. You decide what is more tragic.

Bazzas right boot
2 minutes ago, Geoff Kilpatrick said:

I am delighted we got 6 out of 6 but to think that everything is solved is naive at best or really shite trolling at worst.

The cup game for me is totemic and that is what I am judging CL on, just to clarify.

Well, keep being a willy wonka until that game then if that makes you happy.

1 minute ago, Geoff Kilpatrick said:

It’s vitally important but I don’t think it is fair to judge either way on the result of just one game, or two if history tells us anything. 

Geoff Kilpatrick
1 minute ago, BigDave'sHeed said:

Well, keep being a willy wonka until that game then if that makes you happy.

Perfectly happy. Sitting enjoying the evening heat with beer in hand.

Geoff Kilpatrick
Just now, davemclaren said:

It’s vitally important but I don’t think it is fair to judge either way on the result of just one game, or two if history tells us anything. 

A threepeat is not acceptable Dave.

5 minutes ago, Geoff Kilpatrick said:

Makes a stupid churlish comment.

Gets called on it.

Greets about being trolled.

Dearie me...

Just now, Geoff Kilpatrick said:

A threepeat is not acceptable Dave.

I still say it’s not fair. Unless we get hammered, possibly  ?

Geoff Kilpatrick
Just now, davemclaren said:

BTW Dave. Is there a facility to turn off quote notifications from people on  your ignore list?

Just now, Geoff Kilpatrick said:

BTW Dave. Is there a facility to turn off quote notifications from people on  your ignore list?

No idea, but I’ll have look. 

1 minute ago, davemclaren said:

Agree with this.  

Get a sense that Geoff would be delighted to come on here if we lose to give it the 'told you so' response.  

Geoff Kilpatrick
Just now, EH11 said:

Agree with this.  

Get a sense that Geoff would be delighted to come on here if we lose to give it the 'told you so' response.  

Er no. I would be :seething: if we lost again. I do not want Levein to be sacked but his position would be untenable if we lost that tie.

12 minutes ago, Geoff Kilpatrick said:

So if we win....or more realistically....remain unbeaten up to the Cup game....even after the Cup game....you'll judge him on that tie ?

Geoff Kilpatrick
10 minutes ago, Boab said:

So if we win....or more realistically....remain unbeaten up to the Cup game....even after the Cup game....you'll judge him on that tie ?

Yes

Bazzas right boot
6 minutes ago, Geoff Kilpatrick said:

Yes

Thankfully you're judging from a distance.

Very simple, black and white view you have. 

Suprised  you never learned from what you thought of Robbie either because of one game.

Lord Beni of Gorgie

Leveins plans are long game. Not one or two weeks. 

Though much still to work through only miserable ***** will not recognise the bold decision made last night based on several years hard and excellent work rebuilding the shell that was left with zero academy. 

Geoff Kilpatrick
1 minute ago, BigDave'sHeed said:

Thankfully you're judging from a distance.

Very simple, black and white view you have. 

Suprised  you never learned from what you thought of Robbie either because of one game.

The best we are going to finish this season is mid table. We need a cup run to stop bums leaving seats and we CANNOT lose to the vermin again. As for your Neilson comment you got that wrong. It was the Maltese pub team who cost him his job in my eyes. He screwed up his handling of that vermin tie (moneyspinner et al) but that was not sackable. Levein will have been involved in all three, by contrast. He must win.

Geoff Kilpatrick
4 minutes ago, Sir Gio said:

Leveins plans are long game. Not one or two weeks. 

Though much still to work through only miserable ***** will not recognise the bold decision made last night based on several years hard and excellent work rebuilding the shell that was left with zero academy. 

Absolutely. He deserves credit for blooding youngsters, probably before they are ready.

8 hours ago, Ryder said:

Jeez - get a life Ryder FFS.  Pathetic!

Bazzas right boot
5 minutes ago, Geoff Kilpatrick said:

The best we are going to finish this season is mid table. We need a cup run to stop bums leaving seats and we CANNOT lose to the vermin again. As for your Neilson comment you got that wrong. It was the Maltese pub team who cost him his job in my eyes. He screwed up his handling of that vermin tie (moneyspinner et al) but that was not sackable. Levein will have been involved in all three, by contrast. He must win.

You've still not learned from judging folk on one game.

The damage Cathro done was far more than getting beat of hibs or knocked out of Europe, if you cannot see that, there is no hope for you.

You have little ability to see anything long term or the bigger picture.

It's like argueing with a 8 year old.

Anyway, we're 5 unbeaten.

If we get beat of hibs you can take the stage once more in your berating of Hearts and CL.

Win-win  for you, I guess.

17 minutes ago, Geoff Kilpatrick said:

Yes

So he could lose one game in twenty, we could finish in the upper parts, or near the top, and you'd want him out.

Cool.

Geoff Kilpatrick
Just now, BigDave'sHeed said:

You've still not learned from judging folk on one game.

The damage Cathro done was far more than getting beat of hibs or knocked out of Europe, if you cannot see that, there is no hope for you.

You have little ability to see anything long term or the bigger picture.

It's like argueing with a 8 year old.

Anyway, we're 5 unbeaten.

If we get beat of hibs you can take the stage once more in your berating of Hearts and CL.

Win-win  for you, and guess.

I am not even sure what argument you are trying to make other than saying a loss to the vermin is acceptable, which is unsurprising coming from you.

Geoff Kilpatrick
1 minute ago, Boab said:

So he could lose one game in twenty, we could finish in the upper parts, or near the top, and you'd want him out.

Cool.

Correct.

gorgie rd eh11
41 minutes ago, Geoff Kilpatrick said:

Over 12 years (almost), roughly 5 a day. Yes, utterly tragic.

PS Others asked for their post counts to be reset. Just saying. You decide what is more tragic.

Over 12 years that's more like 12 a day. Just saying.

1 hour ago, Geoff Kilpatrick said:

Bit harsh Geoff however after getting bombarded with the Happy Clappers I can't blame you.

Great to win the last 2 games and really encouraging performances from the 3 young kids.

Now let's see if this 'Levein revival' continues against the bigger challenge of Celtic, St Johnstone and Hibs (twice) - hopefully it does!

Archived