Levein is not the answer ( merged )

Hood09

Fake news being peddled on this thread, and some gullibles are taking the bait.

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Thomaso

• soonbe110

• Hendricks

• Escobar PHM

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Trouble is he thinks he's bulletproof and  at this moment he probably is . 

Needs to be told by Ann it's time to cut out the Shite and deliver .

Qur squad is utterly horrendous and he's got to take most of the blame . Give him till the end of the year to knuckle down and deliver imo . 

12 minutes ago, Geoff Kilpatrick said:

:rofl: People biting on an obvious vermin tramp!

So what .

You dinnae live here or go to the games.

So button it

HMFC THE TEAM FOR ME

CRAIG LEVEIN OUT!!!!! ****ing arsehole hasn’t got a clue wont be back until he’s gone.

1 minute ago, Hendricks said:

Want him to go to save his significant previous legacy both as a player and several memorable moments as a young and hungry head coach. He’s a busted flush in the dugout now. He doesn’t have what it takes to succeed and is impacting the club negatively. Hugely disappointing but people need to open their eyes and get real. This season has been a complete disaster from start to finish and one man alone is spearheading the entire pish poor operation. He needs to depart.

You know what.

Gonnae just shut yer trap .

We all know what you think.

You have said it a million times.

A_A wehatethehibs

Craig Levein is actually a well liked popular figure among true hearts fans, he got us four 0-0 draws in a row this season our greatest run in decades 

Just now, HMFC THE TEAM FOR ME said:

CRAIG LEVEIN OUT!!!!! ****ing arsehole hasn’t got a clue wont be back until he’s gone.

You are the arsehole.

Joke supporter

merseyjambo

There was always going to be a knee jerk reaction by fans in the event of a defeat tonight. No one likes losing to them.

I didn’t think we played badly in the first half but again we were woeful in a half of football and got what we deserved. Nothing

Stats show we had ZERO shots on target yet again. Sorry but in a derby game, that is completely unacceptable.

I still think he’ll get the next transfer window but the more I watch us, the more I fear that we are going to continue to struggle. 

The problem is until AB sees the issues and puts CL in a position where he has nothing to do with first team affairs and a manager is appointed who can control them, The more divided the fans are going to become. 

There is no doubt that Season Ticket sales will be affected by CL remaining at the helm.

We need someone as a manager who is prepared to give things a go. I’d rather lose 2-0 having at least felt that we had chances to get something from a game than defend, go behind and have zero ideas about getting back into it.

HMFC THE TEAM FOR ME
4 minutes ago, jake said:

You are the arsehole.

Joke supporter

You are a clueless moron that’s clear ****ing clown.

10 minutes ago, jake said:

You know what.

Gonnae just shut yer trap .

We all know what you think.

You have said it a million times.

:laugh: nope!

I’ll keep being proven correct and pointing out the facts whilst wee lassies like you do all the greeting and hand wringing. Time to face the realities wee man. 

Edited by Hendricks

MacDonald Jardine
6 minutes ago, merseyjambo said:

There was always going to be a knee jerk reaction by fans in the event of a defeat tonight. No one likes losing to them.

I didn’t think we played badly in the first half but again we were woeful in a half of football and got what we deserved. Nothing

Stats show we had ZERO shots on target yet again. Sorry but in a derby game, that is completely unacceptable.

I still think he’ll get the next transfer window but the more I watch us, the more I fear that we are going to continue to struggle. 

The problem is until AB sees the issues and puts CL in a position where he has nothing to do with first team affairs and a manager is appointed who can control them, The more divided the fans are going to become. 

There is no doubt that Season Ticket sales will be affected by CL remaining at the helm.

We need someone as a manager who is prepared to give things a go. I’d rather lose 2-0 having at least felt that we had chances to get something from a game than defend, go behind and have zero ideas about getting back into it.

Good post. 

Shooter McGavin

What a weird season this has been so far.

S**** then okay, then pumping celtic and going on our clean sheet & unbeaten run followed by some more s**** and now the past 2 games have been massive and we’ve lost both of them. 

Don’t really know what to think to be honest. 

HMFC THE TEAM FOR ME

Craig Levein, has cost us an absolute fortune from his “own” massive salary to poor recruitment of managers and players what has he actually done correct at the club. He spends such a massive amount of his time in the bookies he can’t get the team correct and almost feels like he pulls name from a hat most weeks. We need a new fresh start completey new set up but anne budge is so unaware of how to run a club she won’t sack levein no matter what going to only get worse with Craig Levein in charge.

Geoff Kilpatrick
26 minutes ago, jake said:

So what .

You dinnae live here or go to the games.

So button it

:vrface: I was agreeing with you in getting rid of the twat. You obviously didn't get that!

MacDonald Jardine

Craig Levein, has cost us an absolute fortune from his “own” massive salary to poor recruitment of managers and players what has he actually done correct at the club. He spends such a massive amount of his time in the bookies he can’t get the team correct and almost feels like he pulls name from a hat most weeks. We need a new fresh start completey new set up but anne budge is so unaware of how to run a club she won’t sack levein no matter what going to only get worse with Craig Levein in charge.

Yep. But wait until the fanboys explain what a great job he's doing. 

HMFC THE TEAM FOR ME
1 minute ago, MacDonald Jardine said:

Exactly to many hearts fans happy with average not good enough.

Yet another abysmal away performance tonight, along with some really bizarre team selections and substitutions.

Men against boys tonight. And with our budget it is criminal that we are left in this position.

The “he’s only had one window” excuse does my nut in too. He’s been in charge of the football side of the club for long enough to have prevented our current shambles.

reality is, we are rapidly going backwards while Rangers, Hibs, Aberdeen and others improve.

HeartofHartley

You can't expect to finish in a POSITIVE position in the league (3rd) when the footballing department is flooded with NEGATIVITY. 

Negative tactics, negative players, negative style of recruitment, negative manager. 

What player goes out feeling positive and playing positive with the above mentioned? Especially a 16 or 17 year old. 

So Make Some Noise..
4 minutes ago, MacDonald Jardine said:

Or how about that despite how the knuckle draggers think, we just cannot do any better than Levein? 

Exactly to many hearts fans happy with average not good enough.

And exactly who is going to give us this instant success you crave? I’m no Levein cheerleader but managers need time to change things, we’ve got rid of some woeful players and been very unlucky with injuries of late which showed in our team tonight with players filling in at diffferent positions. A big job awaits in the summer but another new manager is not the answer at this time.

1 minute ago, stevie1874 said:

And exactly who is going to give us this instant success you crave? I’m no Levein cheerleader but managers need time to change things, we’ve got rid of some woeful players and been very unlucky with injuries of late which showed in our team tonight with players filling in at diffferent positions. A big job awaits in the summer but another new manager is not the answer at this time.

Steve Clarke, Neil Lennon......a new manager is the ONLY answer! 

Geoff Kilpatrick
Just now, red said:

Popcorn teeth? :wtf:

1 minute ago, red said:

And if not them who? As I can’t see any of them wanting to manage Hearts

3 minutes ago, stevie1874 said:

I’m not suggesting them. I’m making a point that a new manager CAN make a difference and that a new manager IS the answer! 

Lennon unfortunately has done a fantastic job over there! There one point behind Aberdeen! 

6 minutes ago, Geoff Kilpatrick said:

Popcorn teeth? :wtf:

Are you seriously suggesting NL isn’t doing a brilliant job over there? 

Geoff Kilpatrick
Just now, red said:

Are you seriously suggesting NL isn’t doing a brilliant job over there? 

I think you should read your post again. It can be read as if you wanted either of them to replace Levein, hence my comment.

And I am not giving Lemon any credit!!

18 minutes ago, Geoff Kilpatrick said:

Craig Levein makes bets lol

:cornette:

I know one odds on bet anyway. 

1520637380-picsay.jpg

1 minute ago, red said:

I’m not suggesting them. I’m making a point that a new manager CAN make a difference and that a new manager IS the answer! 

Lennon unfortunately has done a fantastic job over there! There one point behind Aberdeen! 

I get what your saying but some folk were shouting for The St Johnstone manager hailing him as some genius last year. It’s frustrating watching us at the moment but he deserves next season as we have some promising youngsters our January business was encoiraging and have been unlucky with injuries of late. 

Geoff Kilpatrick
1 minute ago, Shedro said:

I know one odds on bet anyway. 

1520637380-picsay.jpg

Awesome. Worth your time on Photoshop.

:rolleyes:

Just now, Geoff Kilpatrick said:

Awesome. Worth your time on Photoshop.

:rolleyes:

Two minutes on my phone 

Never mind Craig Levein what about the players, so many stray passes/mistakes tonight it was so frustrating to watch.

HMFC THE TEAM FOR ME

I understand “right now” might not be the best time to make the change because there is no point really but in the summer we must “once again” rebuild CL has to go he’s not a good manager Has no class or professionalism about him either genuinely has cost us big time over the years terrible DOF terrible manager. Would take Steve Clarke, Steve Maclaren, Derek Adams, just any forward thinking attacking manager also need to dismante half the squad he really has put us In the shit bigtime.

buzzbomb1958
4 minutes ago, stevie1874 said:

Anyone but levein ,we have to think outside the box for our next manager,Steve Clarke would be on my shortlist but who else I don't know.As far as Levein is concerned he is a dinosaur,his tactics stink of negativity and the backroom staff should be jettisoned as well ,we couldn't string two passes together . Scouting system where do I start with that it's a joke , there is an apathy around Hearts at the moment and it needs stopping in its tracks I don't think Mrs Budge made her fortune by suffering fools gladly ,well it's time for her to act and get shot of the fools who are ruining this club .WE CAN'T HAVE ANOTHER DISASTER OF A SEASON ACT NOW PLEASE

tolcross lad

The writing has been on the wall for a long time but many choose to ignore it.Recruitment strategy(forever changing),5 year plans,succession of coaches,playing Academy prospects,principles of play are all part of the master plan.Its a shambles.Anyone who thinks that a complete arrogant novice who could not not manage a Sunday league team should  be head coach of HMFC is totally incompetent.

We had 2 16 year olds on tonight.A right back playing left back.A right back who played in the 2nd Div just weeks ago.A 20 year old who has not played this year and was blowing out of his a** in the first half and a right back playing midfield for the first time.Its taken 4 years to get to this.Think about it .

I have 4 family members contributing to  FOH and we expect better than this

5 minutes ago, stevie1874 said:

I get what your saying but some folk were shouting for The St Johnstone manager hailing him as some genius last year. It’s frustrating watching us at the moment but he deserves next season as we have some promising youngsters our January business was encoiraging and have been unlucky with injuries of late. 

The only thing Levein deserves is the sack. 

HMFC THE TEAM FOR ME
23 minutes ago, stevie1874 said:

I understand “right now” might not be the best time to make the change because there is no point really but in the summer we must “once again” rebuild CL has to go he’s not a good manager Has no class or professionalism about him either genuinely has cost us big time over the years terrible DOF terrible manager. Would take Steve Clarke, Steve Maclaren, Derek Adams, just any forward thinking attacking manager also need to dismante half the squad he really has put us In the shit bigtime.

Geoff Kilpatrick
5 minutes ago, Shedro said:

Two minutes on my phone 

Cool. You will never get them back either.

Twice he’s taken us to ER and played full backs in centre midfield. Mental. Thankfully Smith is far better at playing there than Randall and Grezlak, but ridiculous we even need to do it.

Levein is a loser compare to Lennon record for example. Should never gave got the gig must be sacked otherwise it's years of sh1t

SpruceBringsteen

Things I don't especially care about: rebuilds, five year plans, injury lists, bad luck, managers from a year ago

Things I'm really quite keen on: Not being allergic to scoring a ****ing goal

Launch Levein into the sun, please. Now.

We go there season after season and play defensively and lose when will someone pay attention and try and attack at Fester road

3 minutes ago, HMFC THE TEAM FOR ME said:

Out of the three you quoted only Derek Adams would consider the job and he’s hopeless. 

1 hour ago, HMFC THE TEAM FOR ME said:

Won’t be missed 

HMFC THE TEAM FOR ME
1 minute ago, stevie1874 said:

Out of the three you quoted only Derek Adams would consider the job and he’s hopeless. 

Would rather have him than levein but probably wouldn’t be my first option. What you have to realise however is that levein is finished he’s done cant manage can’t recruit can’t organise a teams has to go in the summer maybe once a good manager but not in 2018.

1 minute ago, HMFC THE TEAM FOR ME said:

Agreed.  Blinkered people who think that 'not losing' is a huge success ... why bother going to watch football?  It was plain to see the other night in the Man city v Basel game that Basel had one thought in mind - defend to the hilt and get goals on the break.  They won 2-1, but how shallow was that victory?  I'd imagine Levein would cite Basel's performace as a masterstroke, but is that really what we, the paying public and funders of our club should be forced to watch every week? 

Defending and relying on set-piece goals will never win you titles or trophies, so stop kidding yourselves.

2 minutes ago, bighalders said:

Levein is a loser compare to Lennon record for example. Should never gave got the gig must be sacked otherwise it's years of sh1t

It may not be very palatable to those who still believe in him but comparing Levein's career to Lennon's is kinda ridiculous. There is literally no comparison. One has been involved at the highest level winning 2 major trophies in England and 16 in Scotland as well as playing in a UEFA Cup Final. The other has won absolutely diddly squat and never will. 

HMFC THE TEAM FOR ME
1 minute ago, Hugh Watt said:

Agreed.  Blinkered people who think that 'not losing' is a huge success ... why bother going to watch football?  It was plain to see the other night in the Man city v Basel game that Basel had one thought in mind - defend to the hilt and get goals on the break.  They won 2-1, but how shallow was that victory?  I'd imagine Levein would cite Basel's performace as a masterstroke, but is that really what we, the paying public and funders of our club should be forced to watch every week? 

Defending and relying on set-piece goals will never win you titles or trophies, so stop kidding yourselves.

Fantastic points made! change is essential to move forward and become a contending top 4 team again. Craig Levein is no longer a good manager in 2018 game has bypassed him in every sense 

2 minutes ago, HMFC THE TEAM FOR ME said:

Would rather have him than levein but probably wouldn’t be my first option. What you have to realise however is that levein is finished he’s done cant manage can’t recruit can’t organise a teams has to go in the summer maybe once a good manager but not in 2018.

Loads of people shouting to Sack Levein but no one coming up with realistic options, given the money it would cost us to pay him and the other coaches off. 

• cosanostra locked this topic