World Cup qualifiers.....

Hendricks

Bazzas right boot

I know what you're saying but I'm cool with it. I'd be more concerned if we only needed a draw tbh!

Aye, needing to win is better.

The need to win as well, needing a draw is pish.

• Replies 953
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bazzas right boot

Another factoid: Slovenia have obviously not lost a goal this campaign at Home. Great.

Even better news...they?ve not lost at home since 2015.

Anyone for some nice MI Theme music?

What's that , 6/7 games unbeaten.

We have the force with us.

Bazzas right boot

Anyone got a stream for the Bosnia game - not Cricfree.  Cheers.

Got a link - wish i hadn't after seeing that goal. Shit defending and shit keeper. 

Keep the heid lads!! Even if this goes against us in Bosnia which was always a worry given Belgium having qualified there are a number of other options.....

Wales fail to beat the the Republic

or

Norway beat Northern Ireland

or

Holland beat Sweden

or

Ukraine and Croatia draw

or

Romania beat Denmark

or

Bosnia fail to win in Estonia

And breathe.

Bazzas right boot

Keep the heid lads!! Even if this goes against us in Bosnia which was always a worry given Belgium having qualified there are a number of other options.....

or

or

Holland beat Sweden

or

Ukraine and Croatia draw

or

Romania beat Denmark

or

And breathe.

The list is like a cast of a bad teen horror movie.

They keep dropping off one by one.

The list is like a cast of a bad teen horror movie.

They keep dropping off one by one.

I know man, I'm just trying to make myself feel better about this!! I was really hoping either Wales or Bosnia would fail to win before we played so that we could just have the torture of our own game and not the possibility of additional trauma of the following 48 hours!!

Bazzas right boot

I know man, I'm just trying to make myself feel better about this!! I was really hoping either Wales or Bosnia would fail to win before we played so that we could just have the torture of our own game and not the possibility of additional trauma of the following 48 hours!!

Holland, Norway and Wales/ ROI will be the ones for me.

Ukraine and Croatia both need a win now as well, a draw?, Surely!

Riddley Walker

or

or

Holland beat Sweden

or

Ukraine and Croatia draw

or

Romania beat Denmark

or

And breathe.

Someone better have put a fiver on all the things needed to go against us. I'm getting scared now.

or

or

Holland beat Sweden

or

Ukraine and Croatia draw

or

Romania beat Denmark

or

And breathe.

However if you look at all of these games then on current form everyone is playing someone they should beat.

Today's game between Bosnia and Belgium is the only on where the second place side play the top team, so the one that is most likely to help us out.

However if you look at all of these games then on current form everyone is playing someone they should beat.

Today's game between Bosnia and Belgium is the only on where the second place side play the top team, so the one that is most likely to help us out.

Yeah but the chances in them all coming in is quite long (as my weekly coupon suggests!)

Not sure about that.

Who would you fancy to win the Ukraine v Croatia? The latter just drew at home to Finland in a must win!

Anything could happen in what's likely to be massively physical game beteeen Wales and the Republic.

Despite recent struggles Holland could easily turn up, play with some pride and spoil Sweden's party.

And there is no guarantee Northern Ireland will go away from home and get a draw in Norway. Do they sit in and play safe against a side who just scored 8 and have no pressure or do they push and play to win.

I'm sure all those sitting in second but with no guarantees are cheering on Belgium right now to lift the pressure.

I'll get rid of it first thing tomorrow.  ;)

Good.

Then I can let the wife use the computer again.

:rolleyes5:

Goaaaalll!!!!

3-2

A forth would be nice!

Then no doubt for anyone what tomorrow nights game offers.

Biggest Scotland game since the second leg v Holland under Berti.

Let's hope it's a better result

Bazzas right boot

Not sure about that.

Who would you fancy to win the Ukraine v Croatia? The latter just drew at home to Finland in a must win!

Anything could happen in what's likely to be massively physical game beteeen Wales and the Republic.

Despite recent struggles Holland could easily turn up, play with some pride and spoil Sweden's party.

And there is no guarantee Northern Ireland will go away from home and get a draw in Norway. Do they sit in and play safe against a side who just scored 8 and have no pressure or do they push and play to win.

I'm sure all those sitting in second but with no guarantees are cheering on Belgium right now to lift the pressure.

I think Belgium will show their quality and overcome Bosnia, that's my guess... :uhoh2: 

Archived