Brexit Deal agreed ( updated )

jumpship

The Real Maroonblood
7 minutes ago, bairdy said:

Onl y saw a little bit of it.

Audience full of 'little Englanders.' I also am convinced that if they'd had a vote at the end, the vast majority of them would still have voted to leave.

I wonder if they had a chorus of ''There'll always be an England,' before they left ?😆

Scary stuff.

• Replies 25.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mikey1874

• ri Alban

• Cade

• Victorian

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

WorldChampions1902
26 minutes ago, Cade said:

Brexit is a death cult.

They'll happily see the UK in utter ruins rather than admit they were wrong.

I just wish they would hurry up and get it done.

Unknown user
1 hour ago, Cade said:

Brexit is a death cult.

They'll happily see the UK in utter ruins rather than admit they were wrong.

The express and mail have a lot to answer for

The Mighty Thor
11 hours ago, Cade said:

That's one of the problems with a fully open democracy.

It matters not how intelligent you are, how well-informed you are

11 hours ago, manaliveits105 said:

Everyone is entitled to an opinion and a vote even lefties . 

As night follows day. 

9 hours ago, Joey J J Jr Shabadoo said:

And the BBC happily broadcasts this as fact.

Tory bastrads.

No they broadcast an audience with views.

Ffs.

1 minute ago, Ked said:

Ffs.

Same thing. It's all over the BBC. Giving people like Farage air time to spout his pish without challenge, while constantly interrupting SNP,  labour and other parties . Christ, Fiona Bruce even defends the UK government and Wife beaters.

11 minutes ago, ri Alban said:

Same thing. It's all over the BBC. Giving people like Farage air time to spout his pish without challenge, while constantly interrupting SNP,  labour and other parties . Christ, Fiona Bruce even defends the UK government and Wife beaters.

So we are censoring opinions that you don't like.

jack D and coke

That QT certainly threw a few of the sillier reasons for Brexit like the straight bananas lie…

Anyone know or want to guess who made that shite up? 

3 minutes ago, jack D and coke said:

That QT certainly threw a few of the sillier reasons for Brexit like the straight bananas lie…

Anyone know or want to guess who made that shite up? 

Some 13 year old on 4 chan.

Like most of these rumours.

People are thick AF.

13 hours ago, Gundermann said:

You're entitled to use a comma.

You misread.  The Even Lefties are an underground party started in 1997.

jack D and coke
17 minutes ago, Lovecraft said:

People are thick AF.

Boris Johnson made it up. When working for the telegraph he apparently got bored going into the office and just made shit up. Usually always about the EU.
The telegraph knew it was pish but their readers lapped it up. 

periodictabledancer
2 hours ago, Ked said:

No.

You're just talking shit as usual.

jack D and coke
20 minutes ago, Lovecraft said:

People are thick AF.

Last nights QT was evidence. 
Just brain injuring opinion after brain injuring opinion.  

36 minutes ago, periodictabledancer said:

No.

You're just talking shit as usual.

Did you post the feckin post I replied to?

I asked ri ?

But let's go through this .

He's alluded to that the BBC gave air time to folk to promote a view on brexit.

Nit only is this untrue but the BBC editorial team on newsnight has been at the forefront I'd criticism.

He wondered why Farage was given airtime.

It's a brexit special ffs.

I asked him if he'd want censorship of opinions he didn't like.

You answered for him then told me I'm talking shit as usual.

I do talk shit .

But at least I know it.

You think you're some kind of fekin oracle of political wisdom ya fekin goat.

Fekin idiot

jack D and coke
8 minutes ago, Ked said:

Apologies but some of these up their ain farter posters are total wanks.

I’m sure he’ll be fine lol. 

Never any snide in your posts man it’s all good. 

Joey J J Jr Shabadoo
7 hours ago, Ked said:

Ffs.

7 hours ago, Ked said:

Ffs.

And that pig ignorant witch's view was broadcast as fact, without being corrected. Which is the ****ing problem.

FFS.

A bit like when the tory whoor that presents it, interrupted someone to point out that Stanley Johnson only broke his wife's jaw in one occasion.

FFS!!!!!

Edited by Joey J J Jr Shabadoo

11 hours ago, Ked said:

How come Mick Lynch hasn't been on QT as many times as Farage then?

The BBCQT audience chief, who chose the bams that get on there, was an active supporter of far-right goons Britain First ffs.

11 hours ago, jack D and coke said:

Boris Johnson made it up. When working for the telegraph he apparently got bored going into the office and just made shit up. Usually always about the EU.
The telegraph knew it was pish but their readers lapped it up. 

It was a headline in the Sun in 1994. They had a picture of a banana on the front page in response to the EU possibly setting up a commission to look at standards of fruit and veg coming into the block. The commission never happened. As always though headlines are what counts. People rarely read the full article. Many people still believe this.

8 hours ago, Joey J J Jr Shabadoo said:

And that pig ignorant witch's view was broadcast as fact, without being corrected. Which is the ****ing problem.

FFS.

A bit like when the tory whoor that presents it, interrupted someone to point out that Stanley Johnson only broke his wife's jaw in one occasion.

FFS!!!!!

The tory whoor as you call her was pilloried for that.

The question time audience has been ridiculed for some of its audiences.

On a wider note and in relation to some of the views aired about refugees/illegal immigrants.

Did you know Westminster have basically stopped bothering to ask the Scottish government to take some of the people that turn up on boats,trucks etc.

Why?

They say its not suitable for hotels ,bed and breakfasts where ever that may be.

And basically ignore requests.

We may all screw our noses up at some of the attitudes from qt audience but we should perhaps be looking at our SGs role.

4 hours ago, Gundermann said:

The BBCQT audience chief, who chose the bams that get on there, was an active supporter of far-right goons Britain First ffs.

Can you name the QT chief as I find that unbelievable to be honest

5 hours ago, Gundermann said:

He used to put Far Right Scottish loyalists and Tory activists and councilors in the audience, pretending to be ex yes voters. The same guy and his loyalist mate from the SDL and the same scumbag Tory woman.

5 hours ago, ri Alban said:

He used to put Far Right Scottish loyalists and Tory activists and councilors in the audience, pretending to be ex yes voters. The same guy and his loyalist mate from the SDL and the same scumbag Tory woman.

It was a woman who chose the audiences - Alison Fuller. A nasty piece of work.

Step forward Alison Fuller Pedley job title  ‘Audience Producer at BBC Question Time’, and member of the British Patriotic Front Facebook group. She also promotes ‘Britain First’ online.

Her own Twitter account appears to be a muddle of BBCQT stuff and Leave endorsements.

Take Action: Vote Leave https://t.co/P6ye3akhju #voteleave via @vote_leave

— Alison Fuller (@Fullhouse21) May 16, 2016

She even invited the English Defence League to join the audience.

https://bellacaledonia.org.uk/2016/12/05/bbc-question-time-fake-audiences/

periodictabledancer
On 27/06/2023 at 12:35, RobboM said:

I'm surprised FA & graygo haven't been on to attack this calumny. 

3 minutes ago, periodictabledancer said:

I'm surprised FA & graygo haven't been on to attack this calumny. 

Especially as No Deal was entirely within the power of the government to simply vote to avoid the disaster it would have caused.

periodictabledancer

On a more cheery note. Frog Puss has had his Coutts bank account closed (as cries of "conspiracy , remoan haters" ring out across the country) and he's no a happy bunny. 

I'm bettiing he's got a German/EU passport. How ironic. Hopefully Deutschebank can help - they helped his mate Trump enough  over the years. :lol:

I never heard him say  a word of outrage about non res UK citizens who've had their UK bank accounts closed over the years cos of brexit. 

I thought this government liked to go by court rulings. Well that's what they said when the court ruled against the SG and indirect.

SectionDJambo
13 minutes ago, periodictabledancer said:

On a more cheery note. Frog Puss has had his Coutts bank account closed (as cries of "conspiracy , remoan haters" ring out across the country) and he's no a happy bunny. 

I'm bettiing he's got a German/EU passport. How ironic. Hopefully Deutschebank can help - they helped his mate Trump enough  over the years. :lol:

I never heard him say  a word of outrage about non res UK citizens who've had their UK bank accounts closed over the years cos of brexit. 

I think he could have claimed German citizenship at one time, due to him being married to a German. Not sure if he still is.

There was talk of him trying to get a German passport not long after the Brexit referendum. Hopefully, the Germans wouldn't have given him one.

Living in Germany wouldn't have made it very convenient for him to nip down to the English Channel with his Fisher Price binoculars though.

That thing you do
On 23/06/2023 at 03:28, JudyJudyJudy said:

It was in Clacton on sea 

It seemed like the zombie apocalypse to me. The sad thing is that generation growing old now (Boomers) have benefitted more than any other financially and then on top stolen opportunity from GenZ who wont have the freedoms they did.

Its the most selfish generation ever. 

On 24/06/2023 at 16:49, Ked said:

The tory whoor as you call her was pilloried for that.

The question time audience has been ridiculed for some of its audiences.

On a wider note and in relation to some of the views aired about refugees/illegal immigrants.

Did you know Westminster have basically stopped bothering to ask the Scottish government to take some of the people that turn up on boats,trucks etc.

Why?

They say its not suitable for hotels ,bed and breakfasts where ever that may be.

And basically ignore requests.

We may all screw our noses up at some of the attitudes from qt audience but we should perhaps be looking at our SGs role.

Can you name the QT chief as I find that unbelievable to be honest

Scotland takes more refugees than England, per capita.

JudyJudyJudy
3 hours ago, XB52 said:

Scotland takes more refugees than England, per capita.

Got any evidence of that? 

Cairneyhill Jambo
14 minutes ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

Got any evidence of that? 

Do Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland take their ‘fair share’ of refugees? - Full Fact

The data we have suggests Scotland and Wales receive proportionally more refugees than England from certain schemes for resettlement, and more people through the Ukraine sponsorship scheme.

JudyJudyJudy
5 minutes ago, Cairneyhill Jambo said:

Do Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland take their ‘fair share’ of refugees? - Full Fact

The data we have suggests Scotland and Wales receive proportionally more refugees than England from certain schemes for resettlement, and more people through the Ukraine sponsorship scheme.

Still a big blurry really . 

jack D and coke
18 minutes ago, The Mighty Thor said:

Got any evidence likes? 

Here you go.

Naw no that evidence

😂

:lol: 

jack D and coke
6 hours ago, That thing you do said:

It seemed like the zombie apocalypse to me. The sad thing is that generation growing old now (Boomers) have benefitted more than any other financially and then on top stolen opportunity from GenZ who wont have the freedoms they did.

Its the dumbest generation ever. 

FTFY

6 hours ago, That thing you do said:

Its the most selfish generation ever. 

My generation haven't exactly done too well out of Boomers selfishness either to be fair. 

We will ultimately inherit their wealth but Millenials have taken it raw since the mid to late 00s. 

Malinga the Swinga
1 hour ago, BlueRiver said:

My generation haven't exactly done too well out of Boomers selfishness either to be fair. 

We will ultimately inherit their wealth but Millenials have taken it raw since the mid to late 00s. 

What generation am I classed as if I'm 60? Just want to be clear if I am shafting anyone or being shafted by others.

Unknown user
3 minutes ago, Malinga the Swinga said:

What generation am I classed as if I'm 60? Just want to be clear if I am shafting anyone or being shafted by others.

Oh you're a boomer alright

I take it Farage has been up to no good, if he's been chucked from his bank and others have rejected him.

periodictabledancer
2 hours ago, Mikey1874 said:

Meanwhile 

This is hilarious.

He could simply be a "victim" of "PEP - Politically Exposed Person" . This is where - ironically- a bank in the EU* (aye, the EU) no longer wants the business of a customer who is basically not worth the hassle/too expensive to have due to the high cost of carrying out the necessary compliance checks. That seems unlikley as it could've happened any time soon after 2016.

*UK banks are covered by this as it pre dates 2016,  AFAIK. 

Lest we forget - RT was mentioned in the "Russia Report" as being a hotbed of anti EU misinformation so IF he has been booted because of his association with RT , then that is karma personified. 

periodictabledancer
2 hours ago, The Mighty Thor said:

Got any evidence likes? 

Here you go.

Naw no that evidence

😂

:lol:

"blurry" though.

23 minutes ago, Malinga the Swinga said:

It's an imperfect model. I think by some measures you sneak into the tail end of the Boomers but typically I'd associate that term with late 1940s and 50s births. 

Overall though you're probably right to pull us up on this. Turning into a generational conflict helps no one. 

periodictabledancer
2 minutes ago, ri Alban said:

Everyone including Salmond should be investigated for taking Russian money.

Taking Russian roubles in the performance of UK democracy.

If only there was a word for that. 

Salmond, Bunter, "Conservative Friends of Russia", Farage, the whole stinking lot of them should be in jail.