Top Posters In This Topic

• Mikey1874

• ri Alban

• Cade

• Victorian

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

4 hours ago, jack D and coke said:

The tweet pointing out that he looks like the shopkeeper from League of Gentlemen is good stuff 🤣

Unknown user
3 minutes ago, BlueRiver said:

The tweet pointing out that he looks like the shopkeeper from League of Gentlemen is good stuff 🤣

And doesn't she look a little like his Mrs?

4 hours ago, jack D and coke said:

A fake remainer. You know, like those fake yes voters we get on here, who then shout about shite only a Britnat would. 

JudyJudyJudy
48 minutes ago, manaliveits105 said:

or support the English cricket team 

Ouch 😂😂👍 he’s doing a sterling job of insuring no one votes Indy really 

18 minutes ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

Ouch 😂😂👍 he’s doing a sterling job of insuring no one votes Indy really 

I really couldn't care what people like you do. Believe me. You'll see karma Soon enough. 

Edited by ri Alban

JudyJudyJudy
7 minutes ago, ri Alban said:

I really couldn't care what people like you do. Believe me. You'll see karma Soon enough. 

“ people like me do “? 

IMG_4776.png

13 minutes ago, ri Alban said:

Tick Tock! 

Unionists slept tight for now, the reckoning isn't far away.

Aw ffs ri stop teasing us and just get to the main event.

periodictabledancer
On 19/06/2023 at 10:14, jack D and coke said:

Another arsehole who churns out utter crap for White Van Man types but who's probably an intellectual heavyweight when compared to "Concrete Mike"  Graham.

Why Webster would even contemplate going  on that travesty of a "show" is beyond me, it's nothing but a radio station for S*n readers. 

On a more serious note , I'd have more respect for Webster if she attacked the NFU for their prevarification over brexit and their in/out/we don't know attitude. If I was a farmer I'd be looking for a new "union" that's for sure. 

WorldChampions1902
55 minutes ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

Nae sympathy 

I’m savouring every drop of Sarah (the Brexiteer’s) salty tears, referenced in that final paragraph. She got what she voted for and clearly chose to jump on the “we’ve had enough of experts” bandwagon, in order to ignore the copious number of warnings given about the effects on ‘ex-pats’. Not to mention the catalogue of other downsides.

Fair cheered me up.

JudyJudyJudy
2 minutes ago, WorldChampions1902 said:

I’m savouring every drop of Sarah (the Brexiteer’s) salty tears, referenced in that final paragraph. She got what she voted for and clearly chose to jump on the “we’ve had enough of experts” bandwagon, in order to ignore the copious number of warnings given about the effects on ‘ex-pats’. Not to mention the catalogue of other downsides.

Fair cheered me up.

Yep . The article doesn’t say if the other couple voted for it ? 

Jeffros Furios
1 hour ago, Mikey1874 said:

BBC's Brexit edition - audience all voted leave. No one from the Government.

Redwood and Habib will keep repeating lower taxes and less regulation zzzz....

Campbell tends to get stuck right in .

1 hour ago, Mikey1874 said:

BBC's Brexit edition - audience all voted leave. No one from the Government.

Is Redwood the only out-an-out Nazi this week or has QT gone Marxist?

bbcqt.jpg.d0c265af9b32fec1a06b50d696836efc.jpg

WorldChampions1902
2 hours ago, ri Alban said:

Fiona Bruce to only interrupt Alistair Campbell. And someone to mention WMD.

Absolute nap!

And don’t forget, there will also be a wee mention for the late Dr. David Kelly.

JudyJudyJudy

“Question time “ tonight is an all Brexit voting audience ( like it never is 👍) I nearly spat my water out when Alistair Campbell said “ you were all lied too “ starling levels of irony there . 

Edited by JudyJudyJudy

periodictabledancer

Listening to BBCQT right now : it's every bit the car crash you would expect it to be.

Brexit has NOT added to the cost of living crisis at all (LSE, said food inflation kicked in 2021 ) , Redwood straight up lied about getting a trade deal with USA (he said UK would, we haven't), Redwood compares the wealthiest trade bloc (EU) with 500 million rice eating peasants in Asia/Pacific as though it can possibly compare with EU trade , "brexit hasn't started yet" because of Covid/Ukraine, brexit "hasn't started yet" because we haven't "deregulated yet". 

Edited by periodictabledancer

JudyJudyJudy

Labour person saying quite clearly if they get in “ they will make Brexit work” ! 

IMG_2791.gif

Joey J J Jr Shabadoo
8 hours ago, kila said:

I saw that crazy old witch, I assume she's slavering about health and safety, trying her best to avoid talking about the blacks.

periodictabledancer
54 minutes ago, Joey J J Jr Shabadoo said:

I saw that crazy old witch, I assume she's slavering about health and safety, trying her best to avoid talking about the blacks.

How about the guy who simply lied about seeing an immigrant going straight down the job centre and signing on.

Bruce didn't even bother pointing out David Cameron changed UK/EU law to stop paying benefits to newly arrived immigrants about ten years ago. 

periodictabledancer
8 hours ago, Ulysses said:

I am SO glad we chucked you lot out, I really am.

Reveal hidden contents

::troll:: 

You missed Habib screaming that Varadkar & Coveney had "weaponised the border".

A travesty of stupidity & desperation. 

A quite depressing episode. An old, overwhelmingly gammon faced audience overwhelmingly clinging on to imagined grievances based on fantastical anecdotal bullshit.
Next week an audience of entirely Remain voters will interrogate a panel of Johnson, Cummings, Gove and Farage who will be dangling from lampposts by their ankles

Unknown user
1 minute ago, RobboM said:

A quite depressing episode. An old, overwhelmingly gammon faced audience overwhelmingly clinging on to imagined grievances based on fantastical anecdotal bullshit.
Next week an audience of entirely Remain voters will interrogate a panel of Johnson, Cummings, Gove and Farage who will be dangling from lampposts by their ankles

We stick to the rules!

Joey J J Jr Shabadoo
18 minutes ago, periodictabledancer said:

How about the guy who simply lied about seeing an immigrant going straight down the job centre and signing on.

Bruce didn't even bother pointing out David Cameron changed UK/EU law to stop paying benefits to newly arrived immigrants about ten years ago. 

I only really saw about 5 minutes and saw that slavering, thick, old witch. I also saw some rotund woman going on about sovereignty, ignoring the fact we were able to have a referendum as a sovereign nation.

And that ****ing accent. No wonder 70% of Scots despise Londoners.

JudyJudyJudy
1 hour ago, RobboM said:

I thought they might have an audience vote at the end asking if they would still vote brexit . ? Judging from what I viewed I would say the vast majority still would . 

JudyJudyJudy
1 hour ago, Joey J J Jr Shabadoo said:

I only really saw about 5 minutes and saw that slavering, thick, old witch. I also saw some rotund woman going on about sovereignty, ignoring the fact we were able to have a referendum as a sovereign nation.

And that ****ing accent. No wonder 70% of Scots despise Londoners.

It was in Clacton on sea 

jack D and coke

People go on about 16 year olds getting a vote. There’s an argument for never letting anyone vote listening to that. 
Where in the **** has she plucked that from?!

I've said it before and I'll say it again now.

That's one of the problems with a fully open democracy.

It matters not how intelligent you are, how well-informed you are, how closely you follow politics or how much you know about each party's manifesto. You get 1 vote.

The ding-a-lings in that audience, who believe every word in the Mail, Express and Sun and who never pay any attention to politics other than the two weeks before a general election also get one vote.

And there are far, far many more morons out there than there are well-informed people.

This is why politics is a race to the bottom, degenerating into three word slogans, blatant lies, promises of vast (uncosted) spending and whipping up hatred in an attempt to appeal to the ding-a-lings.
People get the government they deserve.

18 minutes ago, Cade said:

It matters not how intelligent you are, how well-informed you are, how closely you follow politics or how much you know about each party's manifesto. You get 1 vote.

The ding-a-lings in that audience, who believe every word in the Mail, Express and Sun and who never pay any attention to politics other than the two weeks before a general election also get one vote.

And there are far, far many more morons out there than there are well-informed people.

This is why politics is a race to the bottom, degenerating into three word slogans, blatant lies, promises of vast (uncosted) spending and whipping up hatred in an attempt to appeal to the ding-a-lings.

The relationship with politicians lying though.

jack D and coke

A boy on last nights QT has seen people arriving in this country and going straight down the dole and getting money🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

He’s actually seen it….

:cornette:

48 minutes ago, Cade said:

What if anything do you propose?

48 minutes ago, manaliveits105 said:

Everyone is entitled to an opinion and a vote even lefties . 

You're entitled to use a comma.

15 minutes ago, jack D and coke said:

A boy on last nights QT has seen people arriving in this country and going straight down the dole and getting money🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

He’s actually seen it….

Just not the immigrants in his own family, I'll bet.

Joey J J Jr Shabadoo
1 hour ago, jack D and coke said:

He’s actually seen it….

And the BBC happily broadcasts this as fact.

Tory bastrads.

Edited by Joey J J Jr Shabadoo

Onl y saw a little bit of it.

Audience full of 'little Englanders.' I also am convinced that if they'd had a vote at the end, the vast majority of them would still have voted to leave.

I wonder if they had a chorus of ''There'll always be an England,' before they left ?😆