Brexit Deal agreed ( updated )

jumpship

18 hours ago, Pans Jambo said:

Thought we "Brexited" despite Covid and Ukraine Etc?

(Is that Ms Sharples?) :lol:

He's full fledged Tory, even though everything that's went tits up, is of Tory making. He blames the SNP for his bleaching of messages. :yadayada: And that's what counts, the fact he's still here, doesn't.

Tho he has in fact always been a Tory. The same as his wee pal. You know the fake independence supporter. 

But Brexit, that didn't do anything bad, no sir, Never.  So great the Tories are on a culture war election drive, c

because they can't stand on anything else.

Economy, nope, NHS, nope. Police, nope. Tax, nope. Wages, nope. Cost of live, nope. Fuel costs, nope. Energy prices, nope? Anything? Nope!. Let's focus on Immigrants and other things that divide people from their sanity. :hypno:

Edited by ri Alban

• Replies 25.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mikey1874

• ri Alban

• Cade

• Victorian

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The Mighty Thor
4 hours ago, periodictabledancer said:

First it was the Rona, now this.

Ali boy is a product of the Tufton Street conveyor belt of economically illiterate 'think' tanks. 

If you're diametrically opposed to what he says then you're generally on the right track. 

JudyJudyJudy
5 hours ago, ri Alban said:

He's full fledged Tory, even though everything that's went tits up, is of Tory making. He blames the SNP for his bleaching of messages. :yadayada: And that's what counts, the fact he's still here, doesn't.

Tho he has in fact always been a Tory. The same as his wee pal. You know the fake independence supporter. 

But Brexit, that didn't do anything bad, no sir, Never.  So great the Tories are on a culture war election drive, c

because they can't stand on anything else.

Economy, nope, NHS, nope. Police, nope. Tax, nope. Wages, nope. Cost of live, nope. Fuel costs, nope. Energy prices, nope? Anything? Nope!. Let's focus on Immigrants and other things that divide people from their sanity. :hypno:

Only voted Tory once in my life in the Edinburgh council elections last year as a tactical vote to oust the snp . It worked !!! Hurrrah !!! 

• 2 weeks later...
WorldChampions1902

Leavers……..look away now. One of the best summations of the Brexit disaster to date. Hilary Benn nails it and it’s just a matter of time till the U.K. rejoins the SM/CU. The outcome of the Brexit Inquiry (when it happens) is going to be glorious.

WorldChampions1902
3 hours ago, ri Alban said:

When is the referendum to join CPTPP?

Gotta be a nap at some point, given that we have to give up some of our SoVRUNtEEe in order to join. Oh….wait…..

:facepalm:

But they are pushing ahead with the removal of worker's rights.

Guaranteed breaks? Get back to work you commie *******s.

Holiday pay? I'm not paying you when you're not here you commie *******.

Sick pay? Get back to work you commie *******s.

A cap on working hours? Get back to work you lazy commie *******s.

SectionDJambo
2 hours ago, Cade said:

I have a mate who was always complaining about the Tories trying to reduce his workers rights when he was working for the civil service. He retired and subsequently voted for Brexit.

I gave him an earful for not caring about workers rights now he didn’t have a job. It was obvious they were going to go for the working person‘s rights at work. 
How so many working people were fooled by the lies is inexplicable.

WorldChampions1902
13 hours ago, SectionDJambo said:

How so many working people were fooled by the lies is inexplicable.

Not really, when one reads many of the ‘justifications’ for Brexit on this thread. Defending the indefensible and the paucity of their ‘case’ (if you occasionally get one) gives a depressing insight as to the ‘thought processes’ among large swathes of the population.

17 hours ago, Cade said:

As with many things their proposed new law hasn't been written. Not happening. 

24 minutes ago, periodictabledancer said:

"Infant formula"....... sorry we asked.

Breast is best.  Just saying.  :runaway: 

periodictabledancer

Badenoch gets her arse handed to her by the Speaker over yet anothet leak of govt policy to their friends in the London media before it's been presented to the House. For Hoyle, this is really soemthing.

2 hours ago, jonesy said:

Does Ros Atkins only own one shirt? Every time I see him on the BBC he has that blue one on. 

Maybe like (I think!) David Attenborough and Michael Palin who took the decision to stick to an informal uniform on screen to help with continuity and avoid distraction.

The only thing of value to be gained or retained from Brexit is political capital,  personal benefit,  individual election,  continuation of government.  When I see Tory Brexiteer arseholes fighting like rats in a sack,  what I see is yet another confected electoral battlefield,  upon which all the same arseholes will reinvent themselves,  again,  as the champions,  custodians and defenders of Brexit.  The kind of Brexit that was the real sort of Brexit all along,  as everyone knew about before they voted.  Right?

Just in time for the election.

periodictabledancer
1 hour ago, Victorian said:

The only thing of value to be gained or retained from Brexit is political capital,  personal benefit,  individual election,  continuation of government.  When I see Tory Brexiteer arseholes fighting like rats in a sack,  what I see is yet another confected electoral battlefield,  upon which all the same arseholes will reinvent themselves,  again,  as the champions,  custodians and defenders of Brexit.  The kind of Brexit that was the real sort of Brexit all along,  as everyone knew about before they voted.  Right?

Just in time for the election.

The only thing of value to be gained or retained from Brexit is the utter annihilation of the tory party for the foreseeable future.

jack D and coke
1 hour ago, periodictabledancer said:

The only thing of value to be gained or retained from Brexit is the utter annihilation of the tory party for the foreseeable future.

Britain is a Tory shitehole. 
Give it one term and labour are out again. 

6 hours ago, jonesy said:

Having literally just roasted a chicken, I’ll make sure to save you one. 

****, regretting I missed that.  I was out doing stuff tonight and missed my dinner.  :th_Rage2:

3 hours ago, RobboM said:

Maybe like (I think!) David Attenborough and Michael Palin who took the decision to stick to an informal uniform on screen to help with continuity and avoid distraction.

IIRC, David Byrne (of Talking Heads) once said that if you wear the same outfit all the time, people won't have any trouble remembering you.

Byrne3_1.jpg&f=1&nofb=1&ipt=00463ba8bc6a

11 minutes ago, jonesy said:

Having had my heart broken by two girls from Dumbarton, 15 years apart, I certainly won't be taking any advice from another of that town's children.

Certainly not on matters sartorial.

Are there two attractive people in Dumbarton?

9 minutes ago, jonesy said:

Just coz they went out with me doesn't mean they were attractive.

:biglaugh:

:sad:

:hae36: 

WorldChampions1902

Campbell ripping Alex Phillips and the BBC over their Brexit BS last night. T’was glorious viewing.

4 minutes ago, WorldChampions1902 said:

Campbell ripping Alex Phillips and the BBC over their Brexit BS last night. T’was glorious viewing.

Lol. No time for Campbell, but always nice to see the BBC reminded they're not the good guys, or independent arbiters in all of this. 

periodictabledancer

Here's Philips getting her arse handed to her on her brexit lies years ago - and STILL the BBC platforms her - she continues to lie about brexit (usually unchallanged by anyone, especially the BBC) just as she lied about her participation via Cambridge Analytica in Kenyan elections. 

Worth noting too, this piece of excrement wants to dismantle the NHS and is  a paid lobbyist. 

Shooter McGavin
1 hour ago, WorldChampions1902 said:

Campbell is a twat, but these brexit championing idiots need reminded of the fact they are complete lying morons at every possible opportunity.

The Mighty Thor
1 hour ago, Shooter McGavin said:

Campbell is a twat, but these brexit championing idiots need reminded of the fact they are complete lying morons at every possible opportunity.

Campbell is a huge twat but he is also bang on the cash regarding the BBC. 

Always good to see them getting it jammed right up them. 

WorldChampions1902
2 hours ago, Shooter McGavin said:

They’re not just on the MSM………. ::troll::

jack D and coke
7 hours ago, WorldChampions1902 said:

IMG_1289.jpeg

Finally, straight from the horse's arse .... can you now please **** off twat

Edited by RobboM

13 hours ago, RobboM said:

Finally, straight from the horse's arse .... can you now please **** off twat

You know,lots to be said to Farage's response in the face of some actual evidence but feck it, time for this again 

periodictabledancer
4 minutes ago, Costanza said:

You know,lots to be said to Farage's response in the face of some actual evidence but feck it, time for this again 

His gig from Southend is one of the funniest eviscerations of brexit ever. It was available on iPlayer until recently.

Joey J J Jr Shabadoo

Oliver Dowden is standing in for Sanook at PMQs, just agreed with the MP for Paisley that the Brexit deal was in fact a "kamikaze deal".

Unknown user
5 minutes ago, Joey J J Jr Shabadoo said:

Oliver Dowden is standing in for Sanook at PMQs, just agreed with the MP for Paisley that the Brexit deal was in fact a "kamikaze deal".

:laugh2: Rashid Sanook will never stop being funny

Joey J J Jr Shabadoo
11 minutes ago, Smithee said:

:laugh2: Rashid Sanook will never stop being funny

I know, that's his political legacy. :rofl:

Joey J J Jr Shabadoo
3 minutes ago, WorldChampions1902 said:

The latest ‘gift’ from Brexit. :facepalm:
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-65612295

Rashid also says cheap beer is a Brexit benefit. The ****wit, teetotaller, doesn't seem to realise it has doubled in price in the supermarkets, and increased substantially in pubs, both since brexit.

Not so much car making but this the sort of thing I expected Brexit to deliver. Fair play.

And ignoring that India supports Russia in Ukraine which is arguably a positive.

Its good to finish things off you have started. The rice industry have lost nearly half their EU exports. Might as well lose the rest to democratic India.

Gundermann
On 17/05/2023 at 17:25, WorldChampions1902 said:

The latest ‘gift’ from Brexit. :facepalm:
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-65612295

If only the Just Stop Oil protestors had thought of wearing suits and disengaging from Europe. Look forward to all the gammons ranting about closed car factories...

jack D and coke
20 minutes ago, WorldChampions1902 said:

This is a must watch. 

Alex Salmond was correct the other night on QT when he said voting in Keith isn’t going to change a thing either. 
Labour are so terrified of the Tory right they won’t do what’s right for the country. They’ve never done what’s right for Scotland but I mean for England where they’ll get elected to then tell us what’s what up here and to sit doon. 

periodictabledancer
1 hour ago, WorldChampions1902 said:

This is a must watch. 

Yay. Instead of buying food locally let's import it from half the world away. You know it makes sense.