Brexit Deal agreed ( updated )

jumpship

The Real Maroonblood
1 hour ago, JackLadd said:

I am sometimes glad I am 50 and not 20 as I will likely not be around in 50 years to see the absolute carnage and devastation you progressives are creating on this island, if I was younger and without adult children I'd LEGALLY emigrate to a country that is secure and does not wish to surrender it's sovereignty to failing corrupt political clubs or destroy itself with weak easily abused HR laws and political infighting. Australia definitely offers a beacon of hope for younger Scots with an education and skills. My friends and relatives there seem to live a good life and they definitely have a better future without question.

Sovereignty. You’re having a laugh with your naw means naw.

How contradictory is that.

• Replies 25.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mikey1874

• ri Alban

• Cade

• Victorian

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

4 hours ago, JackLadd said:

If they're being paid 100k per illegal that's a decent financial incentive plus these migrants are mostly Muslim so would cause less friction in Albania, but the main point you don't get is they would stop coming over the Channel once it registers they won't be housed here. You will no doubt be delighted another 1000 landed yesterday and did not suffer any hindrance or breaches of your maritime code. How many do you think UK plc should take until somebody says no mas? It's at a thousand a day right now and if that continues unchecked it will be in the millions soon enough with an enormous welfare and social bill attached. Maybe we should get them up here and create a Krankie Caliphate? I'm all for that btw.  See how you HR obsessed lefties react when we have fully functioning Sharia courts issuing fatwas and a docile SG playing ball just to keep the peace. It's on the cards within the lifetime of most of us. 

Refugees aren't illegal

The Mighty Thor
17 hours ago, JackLadd said:

Like the plan to fly the daily hundreds being rescued by the border farce and RNLI from Calais area to Albania. £100k per illegal but would deter most. Get it done Boris.

17 hours ago, JackLadd said:

The British tax payer pays, might cost £100m a day but they stop coming once the penny drops they are going to Albania. You seem desperate that nobody interferes with them illegally entering the UK and demanding housed.

Albanian Foreign Minister on LBC this morning basically saying why would Albania become a processing centre for England's refugee crisis?

Looks like the racists are going to have to find another solution to the brown faces.

Nae luck.

WorldChampions1902
18 minutes ago, The Mighty Thor said:

Albanian Foreign Minister on LBC this morning basically saying why would Albania become a processing centre for England's refugee crisis?

Looks like the racists are going to have to find another solution to the brown faces.

Nae luck.

Exactly what I said to a certain poster yesterday. I never even got a response to my questions such as “why would Albania agree to this arrangement?” and “would you be happy if the U.K. agreed to accepting Albania’s refugees?”.  

The hard of thinking are still swallowing this Junta’s daily helpings of BS and one has to ask why? Is it because like all the Brexit promises (that were subsequently broken), they are hearing what they want to hear? Risible.

Dennis Reynolds

So hold on, the plan to stop these refugees coming over here and being put up in 4 star hotels, given loads of money and generally treated amazingly at great expense* is to...

Checks notes...

Spend 100k on each one to send them to Albania.

Right.

*I don't believe this is actually the case and is just a lie constantly spouted by racists.

1 hour ago, Beni said:

Ryanair delist from London stock exchange.

Probably nothing to do with Brexit though. 

https://www.independent.co.uk/business/ryanair-to-delist-from-london-stock-exchange-next-month-over-brexit-b1960610.html?amp

Definitely nothing to do with Brexit:

”At its results in early November, the firm said: “The migration away from the LSE is consistent with a general trend for trading in shares of EU corporates post Brexit and is, potentially, more acute for Ryanair as a result of the long-standing prohibition on non-EU citizens purchasing Ryanair’s ordinaryshares being extended to UK nationals following Brexit.”

1 hour ago, LMc said:

So hold on, the plan to stop these refugees coming over here and being put up in 4 star hotels, given loads of money and generally treated amazingly at great expense* is to...

Checks notes...

Spend 100k on each one to send them to Albania.

Right.

*I don't believe this is actually the case and is just a lie constantly spouted by racists.

It's all good per the crazy gang. The daily numbers mean we're going to see thousands up here soon enough. Where is oor Nicola going to put them? Hotels I assume as there isn't the housing available. Maybe put up the tax to cover it, inshallah.

Edited by JackLadd

15 minutes ago, JackLadd said:

It's all good per the crazy gang. The daily numbers mean we're going to see thousands up here soon enough. Where is oor Nicola going to put them? Hotels I assume as there isn't the housing available. Maybe put up the tax to cover it, inshallah.

and the 100k per immigrant to Albania is from the magical money tree?

1 minute ago, Jeff said:

and the 100k per immigrant to Albania is from the magical money tree?

That doesn't seem likely. I'd have supported it short term though. 

The Mighty Thor
24 minutes ago, JackLadd said:

The thought of the daily channel crossings eating the racists from the arse out is delicious. 

31 minutes ago, Alex Kintner said:

Definitely nothing to do with Brexit:

”At its results in early November, the firm said: “The migration away from the LSE is consistent with a general trend for trading in shares of EU corporates post Brexit and is, potentially, more acute for Ryanair as a result of the long-standing prohibition on non-EU citizens purchasing Ryanair’s ordinaryshares being extended to UK nationals following Brexit.”

I suppose if you were being really pedantic you could argue there's a link to Brexit.

I just wish people would stop being so down on Brexit all the time and start to celebrate the good bits.

WorldChampions1902
6 minutes ago, Beni said:

I suppose if you were being really pedantic you could argue there's a link to Brexit.

I just wish people would stop being so down on Brexit all the time and start to celebrate the good bits.

Like sovereignty and blue/black passports and an extra 55,000 bureaucrats (U.K. Customs Agents) to process the 100 fold increase in EU customs paperwork for our struggling businesses.. Meanwhile GDP is already down 2% with a further -2% forecast. :vrface:

10 minutes ago, WorldChampions1902 said:

Like sovereignty and blue/black passports and an extra 55,000 bureaucrats (U.K. Customs Agents) to process the 100 fold increase in EU customs paperwork for our struggling businesses.. Meanwhile GDP is already down 2% with a further -2% forecast. :vrface:

And the fish, don't forget about those happy happy British fish 🐠

WorldChampions1902
3 minutes ago, Beni said:

And the fish, don't forget about those happy happy British fish 🐠

Less happy now that they are feeding on all the raw sewage around our coastline - another Brexit bonus! Would avoid mackerel for the foreseeable future.

33 minutes ago, WorldChampions1902 said:

Less happy now that they are feeding on all the raw sewage around our coastline - another Brexit bonus! Would avoid mackerel for the foreseeable future.

The unique flavour of British sushi could become a symbol of global Britain. 🤔

WorldChampions1902
2 hours ago, The Mighty Thor said:

The thought of the daily channel crossings eating the racists from the arse out is delicious. 

Even better is that the numbers are increasing week on week. But now we have “Taken Back Control” of our borders, our destiny is in our own hands and the Tories “need to get on with it”. 

9EF8A7B2-588A-4FE0-B9C2-07B3E2745A23.jpeg

3 hours ago, Beni said:

Yeah, like shopkeepers being able to use good old stones, pounds and ounces. Yay! And of course we no longer have the EU telling us what shapes our bananas must be.

27 minutes ago, redjambo said:

Yeah, like shopkeepers being able to use good old stones, pounds and ounces. Yay! And of course we no longer have the EU telling us what shapes our bananas must be.

Good points, and I don't know how many times during recent decades I've heard drinkers lamenting the lack of that wee pint hallmark stamp thingy on their glass.

Well no more, it's back!

Up yours Barnier.  :bootyshake: 

Edited by Beni

It’s very interesting that one of the reasons we left the EU was we could not control our borders. This pandemic has shown very clearly that we can or could have imposed order controls at any time. 

32 minutes ago, Boy Daniel said:

It’s very interesting that one of the reasons we left the EU was we could not control our borders. This pandemic has shown very clearly that we can or could have imposed order controls at any time. 

Indeed. We always could. It was, as the French would say, a hareng rouge, one of many that were cast the way of, and readily swallowed by, a sufficiently large proportion of the electorate during the Brexit debate.

4 hours ago, Beni said:

Good points, and I don't know how many times during recent decades I've heard drinkers lamenting the lack of that wee pint hallmark stamp thingy on their glass.

Well no more, it's back!

Up yours Barnier.  :bootyshake: 

I always thought the headline  " Up yours Delors" for some reason it had me in stiches. Like " Freddie Starr ate my hamster" 

WorldChampions1902
42 minutes ago, The Mighty Thor said:

Surprising that. 

I suspect Priti Patel needs to reinvent herself to make the U.K. a more attractive proposition. Threatening to push back less fortunate refugees mid-Channel (for example), somewhat betrays Patel’s true views on this topic and leaves one with a less than favourable perception of her ‘politics’.

988D8B4E-0F36-4DC9-9C33-C9C18CCEE1D6.jpeg

The Mighty Thor

Some of the details of what the end of the grace period on movement of goods from the EU on 1st Jan looks like

when you consider the sheer quantity of stuff we import then we really are going to find out just how much they've got Brexit done. 

Edited by The Mighty Thor

WorldChampions1902
1 minute ago, The Mighty Thor said:

Some of the details of what the end of the movement of goods from the EU on 1st Jan looks like

when you consider the sheer quantity of stuff we import then we really are going to find out just how much they've got Brexit done. 

Roll on (and roll off) January the 1st! :sweeet:

The Mighty Thor
13 minutes ago, Cade said:

All the bother we've been having, and this has been during the implementation grace period.

Things are going to get much, much worse from January.

But but Boris got Brexit done likesy.

You lost. Get over it. :cornette:

All quiet on the EU /Polish border on the dealing with migration.

UK saying they wish to follow Greece /EU  dealings with migrants.

EU shirin on the floor or can we talk about it ?

But but brexit.

But but priti Patel.

Cant point out the same and worse happening on the EU borders with EU backing.

Shit on the floor.

Can we discuss any of this without memes ?

WorldChampions1902
54 minutes ago, jonesy said:

Not sure where @Governor Tarkin is these days, but I'd imagine those six pics may well be getting downloaded to his 'special' folder.

Not sure I want to know. Sounds ‘messy’. :oohmatron:

2 hours ago, Ked said:

But but brexit.

But but priti Patel.

Cant point out the same and worse happening on the EU borders with EU backing.

Shit on the floor.

Can we discuss any of this without memes ?

No, we can't.  Why?  Because every time anyone explains the reality to you, you'll just post something random and complain that the EU has shit on the floor again, even when - as in some of the links you posted above - the guff you're peddling has nothing to do with the EU.

7 hours ago, Ked said:

All quiet on the EU /Polish border on the dealing with migration.

UK saying they wish to follow Greece /EU  dealings with migrants.

EU shirin on the floor or can we talk about it ?

Can anyone translate?

WorldChampions1902
7 hours ago, Ulysses said:

No, we can't.  Why?  Because every time anyone explains the reality to you, you'll just post something random and complain that the EU has shit on the floor again, even when - as in some of the links you posted above - the guff you're peddling has nothing to do with the EU.

I admire your indefatigability. 👍

Edited by WorldChampions1902

EU is planning to blacklist any airlines found to be ferrying migrants into places like Belarus.

They can take Putin and Lushenko's money but they won't be allowed to operate in EU airspace.

That'll put an end to their nonsense. Exclusion from the world's largest marketplace.

Joey J J Jr Shabadoo
4 hours ago, Alex Kintner said:

Can anyone translate?

Gammon. Gammon. Gammon. Gammon. Gammon gammon gammon, gammon.

Gammon.