Brexit Deal agreed ( updated )

jumpship

1 minute ago, jack D and coke said:

No the English did as they’re all frogs and krauts and Eyeties etc. 

Get it right👍🏼
I agree it’s over though and we have to make best of it. 

Fair amount of Scottish independence supporters also voted brexit .

I'm sure that's the case.

• Replies 25.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mikey1874

• ri Alban

• Cade

• Victorian

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

2 hours ago, Alex Kintner said:

too-happy-to-take-tea-spit.gif

Show me one post.

I've just responded to inaccurate posts.

As a teacher you might like to brush up on comprehension.

🙂

jack D and coke
Just now, Ked said:

Fair amount of Scottish independence supporters also voted brexit .

I'm sure that's the case.

Some did I’m sure yeah there’s always caveat’s. 
In the main though I’m correct. 

Just now, jack D and coke said:

Some did I’m sure yeah there’s always caveat’s. 
In the main though I’m correct. 

Yes you are.

Looking at how the voting went it is fair to say it was a vote against the establishment ironically led by the Tories.

And delivered by traditional labour heartlands.

In many ways it's almost like our swing to nationalist party in the sense that Labour took for granted their and our votes while pandering to the south of England.

That's not to say the nationalist movement up here is the same.

Just that the voters were ignored.

I think that makes sense.

4 hours ago, Beni said:

I wasn't commenting on Visa/Amazon, just curious to find out your views on Brexit.

Brexit was probably the biggest political change in most people's lifetimes so it's not really a surprise it's an emotive topic.

Interesting that you weren't tempted to vote one way or the other though. 👍 

What I would say is that the most damaging aspect of brexit is its effect on the peace process in Ireland.

1 hour ago, Ked said:

Show me one post.

I've just responded to inaccurate posts.

As a teacher you might like to brush up on comprehension.

🙂

Spoiler

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

I’m not a teacher😉

3 hours ago, Ked said:

Especially as in general the EU economics is heavily favoured to the richer nations.

Do you have any figures to back that up?

3 hours ago, Ked said:

There are though real questions about the future direction the EU will take.

On its finances,immigration,mass migration  its military response to ever more aggression from Russia.

Nobody has ever pretended the EU is perfect, but at least the UK had a fairly important seat at the table when decisions were being taken.

And I doubt there was anybody more pleased with the outcome of the vote than Putin.

United we stand divided we fall.

3 hours ago, Ked said:

It's not easy to discuss that on here without being polarised.

It's a football forum not the Oxford Union, I wouldn't worry too much about the level of debate. 😄 

3 hours ago, Ked said:

Again I dont see my posts as defensive of brexit.I just have pointed out that some of the posts on here stretch the input of brexit.

Some things are entirely down to Brexit, and some things like the supply chain crisis and lorry driver shortage have been exacerbated by Brexit. Some of these problems are self inflicted and were we'll flagged beforehand, how much of a factor Brexit has been is up for debate.

1 hour ago, Ked said:

What I would say is that the most damaging aspect of brexit is its effect on the peace process in Ireland.

Possibly, the opposition parties had the opportunity to more or less remain in the customs union by supporting Theresa May's deal, which would have removed the need for the NIP.

A serious error of judgement imo.

22 minutes ago, Beni said:

Possibly, the opposition parties had the opportunity to more or less remain in the customs union by supporting Theresa May's deal, which would have removed the need for the NIP.

That's easy for us to say with hindsight but if I was an MP who didn't want Brexit and certainly didn't want this version of Brexit, I would have probably done the same.

3 minutes ago, Smithee said:

That's easy for us to say with hindsight but if I was an MP who didn't want Brexit and certainly didn't want this version of Brexit, I would have probably done the same.

That was my opinion at the time, so not hindsight.

I'm not sure what they expected would happen, but it could have hardly have worked out worse imo.

5 minutes ago, Beni said:

That was my opinion at the time, so not hindsight.

I'm not sure what they expected would happen, but it could have hardly have worked out worse imo.

Fair enough, as I say I can't blame anyone who wouldn't want their name on that side of the vote

59 minutes ago, Beni said:

She made the mistake of honestly trying to unite the nation by threading the needle. She gave something to the remainers and a load of Brexit stuff, in the end nobody was happy and she got sent packing. It was a fair deal she struck imo and collectively we should of hit the bid.

1 hour ago, Beni said:

Do you have any figures to back that up?

Nobody has ever pretended the EU is perfect, but at least the UK had a fairly important seat at the table when decisions were being taken.

And I doubt there was anybody more pleased with the outcome of the vote than Putin.

United we stand divided we fall.

It's a football forum not the Oxford Union, I wouldn't worry too much about the level of debate. 😄 

Some things are entirely down to Brexit, and some things like the supply chain crisis and lorry driver shortage have been exacerbated by Brexit. Some of these problems are self inflicted and were we'll flagged beforehand, how much of a factor Brexit has been is up for debate.

It is a football forum but you can find decent debate on it.

The good thing about the shed is it's a mixed bag of opinion.

Just gets a bit bogged down with insults which is funny to read at times.

I've usually added that brexit hasnt helped situations.

Neither has the current government.

Its self evident that economic policy has benefited the richer nations.

The euro currency is a prime example.

I can go into this deeper if you like.

It's often cited that living standards have increased in formerly poorer nations but that's as would be expected.

36 minutes ago, Ked said:

It's often cited that living standards have increased in formerly poorer nations but that's as would be expected.

If the economic policy has benefited the richer nations, as long as it's also benefited the poorer nations, I don't see a problem. Pretty much the whole point of a union.

If you have evidence to the contrary them let's see it.

Maybe forward it to the poorer nations too, as none of them seem to be agitating to leave.

1 hour ago, Beni said:

If the economic policy has benefited the richer nations, as long as it's also benefited the poorer nations, I don't see a problem. Pretty much the whole point of a union.

If you have evidence to the contrary them let's see it.

Maybe forward it to the poorer nations too, as none of them seem to be agitating to leave.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-europe-single-market-study-idUSKCN1SE07Z

As I've said many poorer nations have seen living standards increase.

But that's in line with what you would expect.

The trouble is their inability to manage recessions.

It has lead to high unemployment.

There are many benefits to a single market and currency.

But much like the UK the economy is managed to suit the already wealthy regions.

It's fairly easy to find graphs of the GDP of every EU member over time.

The wee guys have grown far faster than the big guys since the wee guys joined the EU.  

Not that facts matter.

If the big guys grow faster then it's "THE BIG GUYS ARE EXPLOITING THE WEE GUYS!" and if they wee guys grow faster then it's "THE BIG GUYS ARE BEING BLED DRY BY THESE SHITHOLES!"

Euroskeptics will always, always find some way of twisting things to suit their own bonkers, WW2-centric fictional agendas.

Edited by Cade

periodictabledancer
7 hours ago, Ked said:

Do go on. 

WorldChampions1902
7 hours ago, Cade said:

If the big guys grow faster then it's "THE BIG GUYS ARE EXPLOITING THE WEE GUYS!" and if they wee guys grow faster then it's "THE BIG GUYS ARE BEING BLED DRY BY THESE SHITHOLES!"

Euroskeptics will always, always find some way of twisting things to suit their own bonkers, WW2-centric fictional agendas.

Indeed. I remember Ann Widdecombe saying that we survived WW2 in defence of her failed arguments on Brexit. In recent times, commentators have referenced WW2 rationing when supermarket shortages hit. How many times did the numb nuts mention how ungrateful some EU countries were - after all the U.K. saved them from Nazism, single-handedly seemingly?

5D3485B7-A7DA-47B3-85C5-A8BE8B6F5F90.jpeg

10 hours ago, Ked said:

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-europe-single-market-study-idUSKCN1SE07Z

As I've said many poorer nations have seen living standards increase.

But that's in line with what you would expect.

The trouble is their inability to manage recessions.

It has lead to high unemployment.

There are many benefits to a single market and currency.

But much like the UK the economy is managed to suit the already wealthy regions.

Your article says the single market has benefited the poorer countries, just not as much as the richer ones. You say their living standards would've improved regardless, even if we take that statement at face value, there's still a benefit to them to be in the single market.

I'm really struggling to see what your problem is, the poorer countries wanted to join a club because they thought it would be beneficial, it was beneficial, they are happy to stay, but you're crying foul.

All of the poorer nations will be net beneficiaries from EU funds through cohesion funds, regional development funds etc, ironically these funds will now be smaller due to Brexit.

I said earlier the EU isn't perfect, and I'm sure loads of changes could be made to improve it, most countries will stay and argue for improvements, but so far only one has chosen to flounce out! 

For a (with hindsight) remainer most of your posts seem to verge on

PicsArt_05-11-12.21.28.jpg

©@smithee

1 hour ago, WorldChampions1902 said:

Indeed. I remember Ann Widdecombe saying that we survived WW2 in defence of her failed arguments on Brexit. In recent times, commentators have referenced WW2 rationing when supermarket shortages hit. How many times did the numb nuts mention how ungrateful some EU countries were - after all the U.K. saved them from Nazism, single-handedly seemingly?

Oh I really hate the world war 2 analogies or any war analogies when debating these kind of issues . It’s pathetic . Let it go . If was nearly 80 years ago . Time to move on . 

4 hours ago, WorldChampions1902 said:

and this is where your arguments always bite the dust. Your original premise is based on a falsehood and everything you say after that is a joke.

Extreme right wing and blatantly racist Govt's all over Eastern EU. Have you seen the way the Polish are treating asylum seekers as an example. Racism in Italy is disgusting and Spain isn't much further forward. Have you looked at the anti Islamic laws in France, let alone a general culture of far right racism that Macron is trying to appeal to right now. These are just a few examples. Please feel free to request more. I think we know where the Nazi's are.

4 hours ago, Beni said:

Your article says the single market has benefited the poorer countries, just not as much as the richer ones. You say their living standards would've improved regardless, even if we take that statement at face value, there's still a benefit to them to be in the single market.

I'm really struggling to see what your problem is, the poorer countries wanted to join a club because they thought it would be beneficial, it was beneficial, they are happy to stay, but you're crying foul.

All of the poorer nations will be net beneficiaries from EU funds through cohesion funds, regional development funds etc, ironically these funds will now be smaller due to Brexit.

I said earlier the EU isn't perfect, and I'm sure loads of changes could be made to improve it, most countries will stay and argue for improvements, but so far only one has chosen to flounce out! 

For a (with hindsight) remainer most of your posts seem to verge on

PicsArt_05-11-12.21.28.jpg

©@smithee

Sigh

On 17/11/2021 at 10:55, Alex Kintner said:

Thanks, I’ve got a degree in Accounting and Economics so I’m good. ☺️👍🏻

I’d prefer you just explain why a 4% hit to GDP caused by Brexit isn’t something to worry about?

The 4% figure attributed to Brexit is the OBR's figure. They haven't got anything right yet, and take little account of Covid. Another tip, get information from a variety of sources and compare like for like Nation states. That way you can make an informed judgment and I won't have to keep correcting you.

7 minutes ago, Ked said:

Sigh

Sigh as much as you like, but like Roy Walker I just say what I see.

Looking forward to future posts from you where you do anything other than take issue with anyone criticising Brexit, or criticise the EU yourself. 

10 minutes ago, SE16 3LN said:

The 4% figure attributed to Brexit is the OBR's figure. They haven't got anything right yet, and take little account of Covid. Another tip, get information from a variety of sources and compare like for like Nation states. That way you can make an informed judgment and I won't have to keep correcting you.

Could you post links to your sources please?

18 minutes ago, SE16 3LN said:

giphy.gif

16 minutes ago, Beni said:

Sigh as much as you like, but like Roy Walker I just say what I see.

Looking forward to future posts from you where you do anything other than take issue with anyone criticising Brexit, or criticise the EU yourself. 

Enjoy your memes

3 minutes ago, Ked said:

Enjoy your memes

Enjoy being permanently angry at the EU even though y̶o̶u̶r si̶d̶e̶ ̶̶w̶o̶n̶ you didn't vote. 

tenor.gif

Like the plan to fly the daily hundreds being rescued by the border farce and RNLI from Calais area to Albania. £100k per illegal but would deter most. Get it done Boris.

WorldChampions1902
16 minutes ago, JackLadd said:

Like the plan to fly the daily hundreds being rescued by the border farce and RNLI from Calais area to Albania. £100k per illegal but would deter most. Get it done Boris.

What plan? If one exists (no chance) it’s BS. What £100k? Who pays that? France - LOL! Or the desperate refugee who sold what few assets they had to pay their ‘fare’, and no longer has a pot to p**s in?

Edited by WorldChampions1902

WorldChampions1902
19 minutes ago, Beni said:

Enjoy being permanently angry at the EU even though y̶o̶u̶r si̶d̶e̶ ̶̶w̶o̶n̶ you didn't vote. 

tenor.gif

I think it’s going to take a bit longer for those who thought voting Leave would solve our “immigration problem”. It’s a very complicated conundrum. The meltdown is going to be entertaining when the penny finally drops with many of them. :sweeet:

11 minutes ago, WorldChampions1902 said:

What plan? If one exists (no chance) it’s BS. What £100k? Who pays that? France - LOL! Or the desperate refugee who sold what few assets they had to pay their ‘fare’, and no longer has a pot to p**s in?

The British tax payer pays, might cost £100m a day but they stop coming once the penny drops they are going to Albania. You seem desperate that nobody interferes with them illegally entering the UK and demanding housed.

Edited by JackLadd

46 minutes ago, WorldChampions1902 said:

I think it’s going to take a bit longer for those who thought voting Leave would solve our “immigration problem”. It’s a very complicated conundrum. The meltdown is going to be entertaining when the penny finally drops with many of them. :sweeet:

It's one of the most difficult things in the world to admit that you have been duped.

WorldChampions1902
34 minutes ago, JackLadd said:

The British tax payer pays, might cost £100m a day but they stop coming once the penny drops they are going to Albania. You seem desperate that nobody interferes with them illegally entering the UK and demanding housed.

So…….let’s think about what you believe is the solution here. Albania, a sovereign state, will accept plane loads of refugees from the U.K. And you honestly believe that because this lying, cheating, corrupt government says it is possible, it will happen?

Why in Gods name would ANY country agree to ‘import’ another countries refugees?? Surely you have a modicum of intelligence to work out that the UK government is ONCE AGAIN telling a certain segment of the electorate what it wants to hear? To be clear, there is absolutely NO chance that this ‘plan’ will be implemented. None. Zilch. NADA.

As regards your last sentence, as a law abiding citizen, I uphold the law. I expect my government to do the same. Breaking maritime law and other International legislation in a limited and specific way is the slippery slope to tyranny. We are well on the road to that in the U.K. sadly. Even more sad is the fact that many among us are fine with that concept.

8 minutes ago, WorldChampions1902 said:

So…….let’s think about what you believe is the solution here. Albania, a sovereign state, will accept plane loads of refugees from the U.K. And you honestly believe that because this lying, cheating, corrupt government says it is possible, it will happen?

Why in Gods name would ANY country agree to ‘import’ another countries refugees?? Surely you have a modicum of intelligence to work out that the UK government is ONCE AGAIN telling a certain segment of the electorate what it wants to hear? To be clear, there is absolutely NO chance that this ‘plan’ will be implemented. None. Zilch. NADA.

As regards your last sentence, as a law abiding citizen, I uphold the law. I expect my government to do the same. Breaking maritime law and other International legislation in a limited and specific way is the slippery slope to tyranny. We are well on the road to that in the U.K. sadly. Even more sad is the fact that many among us are fine with that concept.

If they're being paid 100k per illegal that's a decent financial incentive plus these migrants are mostly Muslim so would cause less friction in Albania, but the main point you don't get is they would stop coming over the Channel once it registers they won't be housed here. You will no doubt be delighted another 1000 landed yesterday and did not suffer any hindrance or breaches of your maritime code. How many do you think UK plc should take until somebody says no mas? It's at a thousand a day right now and if that continues unchecked it will be in the millions soon enough with an enormous welfare and social bill attached. Maybe we should get them up here and create a Krankie Caliphate? I'm all for that btw.  See how you HR obsessed lefties react when we have fully functioning Sharia courts issuing fatwas and a docile SG playing ball just to keep the peace. It's on the cards within the lifetime of most of us. 

WorldChampions1902
7 minutes ago, JackLadd said:

If they're being paid 100k per illegal that's a decent financial incentive plus these migrants are mostly Muslim so would cause less friction in Albania, but the main point you don't get is they would stop coming over the Channel once it registers they won't be housed here. You will no doubt be delighted another 1000 landed yesterday and did not suffer any hindrance or breaches of your maritime code. How many do you think UK plc should take until somebody says no mas? It's at a thousand a day right now and if that continues unchecked it will be in the millions soon enough with an enormous welfare and social bill attached. Maybe we should get them up here and create a Krankie Caliphate? I'm all for that btw.  See how you HR obsessed lefties react when we have fully functioning Sharia courts issuing fatwas and a docile SG playing ball just to keep the peace. It's on the cards within the lifetime of most of us. 

My response to your points are in red below.

If they're being paid 100k per illegal that's a decent financial incentive plus these migrants are mostly Muslim so would cause less friction in Albania, but the main point you don't get is they would stop coming over the Channel once it registers they won't be housed here.  You are the one “failing to get the point” here. You think that because the lying, corrupt Tories make up a fantasy plan about punting our refugees to another sovereign state, Albania, they will be happy to take them? Especially as you suggest, £100k a head is a “decent financial incentive”. WOULD YOU BE HAPPY TO ACCEPT refugees from Albania on that basis?? No, you wouldn’t. So why would they?? The question is academic, because Albania won’t sign up to that bonkers proposal, despite your wishful thinking. But ONCE AGAIN, I will point out that people such as yourself believe this BS. Didn’t all the Brexit lies teach you anything??

You will no doubt be delighted another 1000 landed yesterday and did not suffer any hindrance or breaches of your maritime code. Good! Hopefully Priti is getting the message that law breaking is unacceptable.

How many do you think UK plc should take until somebody says no mas? It's at a thousand a day right now and if that continues unchecked it will be in the millions soon enough with an enormous welfare and social bill attached. Why don’t you direct that question to this corrupt Junta? After all, they have now, “taken back control of our borders”, so they have absolutely NO excuses for not delivering on the perceived, “immigration problems”.

Maybe we should get them up here and create a Krankie Caliphate? I'm all for that btw.  See how you HR obsessed lefties react when we have fully functioning Sharia courts issuing fatwas and a docile SG playing ball just to keep the peace. It's on the cards within the lifetime of most of us. I wouldn’t worry about Sharia law or ANY law in this country, given this Junta’s appetite for selectively breaking, ignoring, retrospectively changing and tearing up laws it doesn’t like. 

2 hours ago, JackLadd said:

Is it only me that sees a business opportunity for Airdrie here?

13 minutes ago, WorldChampions1902 said:

My response to your points are in red below.

If they're being paid 100k per illegal that's a decent financial incentive plus these migrants are mostly Muslim so would cause less friction in Albania, but the main point you don't get is they would stop coming over the Channel once it registers they won't be housed here.  You are the one “failing to get the point” here. You think that because the lying, corrupt Tories make up a fantasy plan about punting our refugees to another sovereign state, Albania, they will be happy to take them? Especially as you suggest, £100k a head is a “decent financial incentive”. WOULD YOU BE HAPPY TO ACCEPT refugees from Albania on that basis?? No, you wouldn’t. So why would they?? The question is academic, because Albania won’t sign up to that bonkers proposal, despite your wishful thinking. But ONCE AGAIN, I will point out that people such as yourself believe this BS. Didn’t all the Brexit lies teach you anything??

You will no doubt be delighted another 1000 landed yesterday and did not suffer any hindrance or breaches of your maritime code. Good! Hopefully Priti is getting the message that law breaking is unacceptable.

How many do you think UK plc should take until somebody says no mas? It's at a thousand a day right now and if that continues unchecked it will be in the millions soon enough with an enormous welfare and social bill attached. Why don’t you direct that question to this corrupt Junta? After all, they have now, “taken back control of our borders”, so they have absolutely NO excuses for not delivering on the perceived, “immigration problems”.

Maybe we should get them up here and create a Krankie Caliphate? I'm all for that btw.  See how you HR obsessed lefties react when we have fully functioning Sharia courts issuing fatwas and a docile SG playing ball just to keep the peace. It's on the cards within the lifetime of most of us. I wouldn’t worry about Sharia law or ANY law in this country, given this Junta’s appetite for selectively breaking, ignoring, retrospectively changing and tearing up laws it doesn’t like. 

I am sometimes glad I am 50 and not 20 as I will likely not be around in 50 years to see the absolute carnage and devastation you progressives are creating on this island, if I was younger and without adult children I'd LEGALLY emigrate to a country that is secure and does not wish to surrender it's sovereignty to failing corrupt political clubs or destroy itself with weak easily abused HR laws and political infighting. Australia definitely offers a beacon of hope for younger Scots with an education and skills. My friends and relatives there seem to live a good life and they definitely have a better future without question.

Jeffros Furios
18 minutes ago, Japan Jambo said:

Is it only me that sees a business opportunity for Airdrie here?

I've family just outside Airdrie and any refugees living there would probably get the first flight home back to thier bombed out country 😀

3 hours ago, Beni said:

tenor.gif

Well you see there you go.

None of you stop to think about why or how brexit could be a positive.

Whether you like it or not prosperity comes from full employment and a strong economy.

The UK has both.

Just being part of a club for the sake of it doesnt mean that's good business.

Germans French and all other nations are busy buying goods and cars from korea china Japan the USA.

None of which shares their Labour laws.

If as it seems you dont like the direction of the current government we have the chance to vote it out.

We can all still travel get free roaming work in Europe.

So far the worst thing about brexit is the question of Ireland.

I have not noticed a single thing otherwise.

Is that me defending brexit ?

No

Is that the reality for me and anyone around me .

Yes.

And this shit on the floor stuff.

Can no one mention any problems the EU has without being rounded on as some kind of racist xenophobe?

The EU has a plethora of problems but dont dare mention them on a brexit echo chamber thread.

Even posters who are normally good to exchange views with seem to go down a road of having a dig .

It's a bit pish .

And memes for answers is total gash.

Rant over.

The Mighty Thor
38 minutes ago, JackLadd said:

I am sometimes glad I am 50 and not 20 as I will likely not be around in 50 years to see the absolute carnage and devastation you progressives are creating on this island, if I was younger and without adult children I'd LEGALLY emigrate to a country that is secure and does not wish to surrender it's sovereignty to failing corrupt political clubs or destroy itself with weak easily abused HR laws and political infighting. Australia definitely offers a beacon of hope for younger Scots with an education and skills. My friends and relatives there seem to live a good life and they definitely have a better future without question.

Rivers of blood mate.

Amirite?

WorldChampions1902
46 minutes ago, JackLadd said:

Labels you employ such as “Leftie” and “Progressives” are unfortunate and counter-productive. You compound matters by resurrecting the much worn “sovereignty” and “corrupt political club” (i.e. the EU) phrases. Ironically, the U.K. has now restored its “sovereignty”, has left the “corrupt political club” and replaced it with a corrupt government. And still the Leavers are moaning.

So, having chosen to leave the EU with the cornucopia of predictable and predicted problems associated with such folly, where next? What is the plan now? Because as you are now conceding in your latest post, you would now gladly emigrate. Oh the irony - again!

You won’t admit it it, but your last few posts amply illustrate the complete and utter failure of Brexit. As was predicted ad nauseum. 

Edited by WorldChampions1902

1 minute ago, WorldChampions1902 said:

Labels you employ such as “Leftie” and “Progressives” are unfortunate and counter-productive. You compound matters by resurrecting the much worn “sovereignty” and “corrupt political club” (i.e. the EU) phrases. Ironically, the U.K. has now restored its “sovereignty”, has left the “corrupt political club” and replaced it with a corrupt government - oh the irony! And still the Leavers are moaning.

So, having chosen to leave the EU with the cornucopia of predictable and predicted problems associated with such folly, where next? What is the plan now? Because as you are now conceding in your latest post, you would now gladly emigrate. Oh the irony - again!

You won’t admit it it, but your last few posts amply illustrate the complete and utter failure of Brexit. As was predicted ad nauseum. 

Have you brainwashed yourself?

What are the utter failures of brexit?

WorldChampions1902
1 minute ago, Ked said:

Have you brainwashed yourself?

What are the utter failures of brexit?

Suggest you go through the last few months of this page - plenty evidence there. Are you sure you’re pro-Remain?

26 minutes ago, WorldChampions1902 said:

Suggest you go through the last few months of this page - plenty evidence there. Are you sure you’re pro-Remain?

I'm not pro looking for any old shit to blame brexit on.

Brexit fails on the peace process and that's all I can see.

You and others daily take any bad news and link it to brexit despite those problems being suffered by mostly every nation ,club.

But me pointing that out sees instant labelling and it's like torch bearing teauchters shouting witch.

WorldChampions1902
3 minutes ago, Ked said:

I'm not pro looking for any old shit to blame brexit on.

Brexit fails on the peace process and that's all I can see.

You and others daily take any bad news and link it to brexit despite those problems being suffered by mostly every nation ,club.

But me pointing that out sees instant labelling and it's like torch bearing teauchters shouting witch.

Suggest you go through the last few months of this page - plenty evidence there. Are you sure you’re pro-Remain?

1 hour ago, JackLadd said:

if I was younger and without adult children I'd LEGALLY emigrate to a country that is secure and does not wish to surrender it's sovereignty to failing corrupt political clubs or destroy itself with weak easily abused HR laws and political infighting.

The rest of us would all chip in for your taxi fare to the airport 👍🏻