Steve McClaren

Hendricks

Could well be. However, in my experience there is a far greater chance that it would come from a disgruntled Hearts supporter these days. That is the current state of our support and their online presence. :lol:

True, he should stick to bet365 imo. 

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes but only Fergie has experience of the Scottish League so the rest will surely be dropped like hot coals........apparently you have to know our incredibly competitive league inside out   :uhoh2:

They probably all done their coaching badges down Largs so it's covered. 

Rudolf's Mate

Taking pictures of club employees in public, whilst not on the clock, and going about there everyday lives, is just weirdo behaviour.

I'll look out for your condemnation of anyone posting players walking along Gorgie in the not so distant future [emoji1303]

John Findlay

Craig Levein and Steve McLaren have the same agent. There will have been discussions taken place between Hearts, agents and preferred candidates since before Ian Cathro was punted. Hearts I am sure will do their best to get who they think is the best candidate at what Hearts consider the best price possible. That may or may not be McLaren.

I'll look out for your condemnation of anyone posting players walking along Gorgie in the not so distant future [emoji1303]

Excellent. We shall pick this up again at that point.

Rudolf's Mate

Excellent. We shall pick this up again at that point.

[emoji3]

I don't necessarily disagree with you. People not courting the limelight/media attention shouldn't be subjected to it. Whilst I'm not saying you have, it smacks of double standards that people are happy for it to happen in some circumstances but not others.

[emoji3]

I don't necessarily disagree with you. People not courting the limelight/media attention shouldn't be subjected to it. Whilst I'm not saying you have, it smacks of double standards that people are happy for it to happen in some circumstances but not others.

Perhaps. The way I look at it, is that it reeks of 'papping'. If someone just asks to get a photo with someone, then there is no intention of causing reputational damage or scandal. Hiding behind a hedge/recycling bin/bookie's counter and snapping a club employee going about a mundane every day task and sticking it on social media with a motive of causing reputational damage, is the behaviour of an oddball.

How dare Levein take part in a legal and popular past time! Get him tae ****!

Indeed. Especially a pass time with no relation to our national game. It just makes me so flippin' mad. :mad:

Can he not get an online account FFS. Hanging about the bookies, especially given his history, is totally un-fecking dignified.

What's his history?

Best not discussed I'd say.

Please feel free to discuss as I for one am totally in the dark as to what his 'history' is.  Unless of course you have absolutely nothing to back up your remarks.

Please feel free to discuss as I for one am totally in the dark as to what his 'history' is. Unless of course you have absolutely nothing to back up your remarks.

:)

Seymour M Hersh

Take MORE credit for taking the squad DAlgliesh built and  led to League cup victory and the FA cup final, with the dalgliesh signed Suarez, and to 8th in the EPL

to the astonishing heights of no cup wins and jumping a few places in the league

OK then

**** sake, I know Doctor's handwriting is meant to be appalling but i'd no idea their spelling was atrocious as well! Doc it Dalglish. No E!!!

Fbook/Twitter/Instagram must be full of oddballs then mothy going by the amount of folk who snap pics of celebs & upload them to their accounts with a "look who I seen in the pub/Shopping/at the game/in the check in queue for a flight etc.

Whoever took that image might not necessarily have done it with malice in mind. Your making a pretty sweeping generalisation here.

Nah, it's just my opinion, mate. If it was a picture taken with consent, a shared selfie or whatever, then I reckon that fair game. I just find the whole papping thing a bit unpalatable.

Walter Bishop

He really does:

Middlesbrough: success

England: failure

Twente: success

Wolfsburg: failure

Twente: failure

Nottingham forest: failure

Twente: failure

Derby: could argue he was a success, still got sacked though

Newcastle: failure

Derby: failure

:rofl:

Delusion of the highest order!!

BobbyJenkins

Taking pictures of club employees in public, whilst not on the clock, and going about there everyday lives, is just weirdo behaviour.

Absolutely this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jambo 4 Ever

Can he not get an online account FFS. Hanging about the bookies, especially given his history, is totally un-fecking dignified.

Agreed

A bit stupid of him to be honest

Maybe Ann Budge needs to have a word in his ear

Deans Jambo

Clean forgot he was interviewed after burley got sacked. [emoji1]

What's the odd's on McLaren ?. [emoji4]

2d86a623fbeadf4326dd2b6724e4561f.jpg

"and how is it you spell Levein?"

Agreed

What would you say if your boss had a word in your ear about you posting shite on KB in your own time?

Looks like nobody is good enough then.

Oh well, looks like we're goosed.

Agreed

As long as he is not betting on football, he has done nothing wrong, but he is known for his gambling

As much as the 'photographer' is wrong, it is daft of him and ill advised, and someone on his position should be more discreet. He ought to know that, but if he has a gambling problem (not saying he has), it would not be that simple.

A wee word in the ear from Budge may be a good idea, though.

The thought of Steve McLaren getting the job makes me nervous. The 'fit' just isn't there imo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bazzas right boot

In all honesty I'd like  a manager ho employees a direct/ fast approach.

Klopp not fancy the gig?

The Internet

In all honesty I'd like  a manager ho employees a direct/ fast approach.

Klopp not fancy the gig?

Had a terrible last season at Dortmund and is yet to win anything with Liverpool. 2/10 do not want.

Craig Levein and Steve McLaren have the same agent. There will have been discussions taken place between Hearts, agents and preferred candidates since before Ian Cathro was punted. Hearts I am sure will do their best to get who they think is the best candidate at what Hearts consider the best price possible. That may or may not be McLaren.

JC is mclarens agent?

:rofl:

Delusion of the highest order!!

Do you think he did a good job at England, Wolfsburg, Forest or Newcastle?

Bazzas right boot

What would you say if your boss had a word in your ear about you posting shite on KB in your own time?

200_s.gif

Bazzas right boot

Had a terrible last season at Dortmund and is yet to win anything with Liverpool. 2/10 do not want.

Aye, fair enough. Count him out then.

Next week, a bearded man in a cloak, trilby & dark glasses, wanders into Coral's and places a sizeable bet.

Stay tuned for more.

I just don't get why this would even be considered a terrible thing? As long as he's not betting on anything he has any influence over, who cares? In fact, I once tried to place a football bet on Hearts at the Coral on Shandwick place and the boy behind the counter didn't have a scooby. He said we don't normally do many football bets, we are more aimed at racing.

Looks like nobody is good enough then.

Oh well, looks like we're goosed.

looks like it.

I really don't know who some supporters expect us to go after?

Can't even blame today's sunny, warm day and too much bevvy!

Looks like the shop at the West End which means if it is the lassie serving is recently back from maternity making it recent.

This shop is in Rosyth have seen Levein in before and he has always been approachable can't believe some erse would think it would be a good idea to take a photo and post it on a forum though.

Unknown user

Did you walk in dressed as described above? If not, poor show, mate.

I personally couldn't care less what he does in his spare time. If as you say, he's betting on something he shouldn't, and gets caught...then he'll get no sympathy.

His focus needs to be on Hearts currently though, and helping us to get the best manager for the job, and dig us out the on-field malaise.

If he does that in office hours, then frankly he can cartwheel down his High Street in his Hearts Pyjamas, firing his winning wads of 50's at passing tramps.

Unlike footballers, I don't think there are any rules about what a DoF, manager or coach can bet on.

Watt-Zeefuik

I'd be surprised if they let them bet on their own matches.

:lol:

We better ask Jimmy Calderwood. He might know...

If they do, it might explain the Peterhead result. New stand cost overrun sorted. :thumb:

Pants Shaton

Imagine the stick Levein would get if he wasn't one of our best players in living memory and a former successful Hearts manager.

Folk saying SMc would be a shite appointment shows how moronic our support is.

He's won more in football management than Michael O'Neil, Sergio, Pressley, Hartley and Robbie Neilson - but of course he's shite.

He's won more in football management than Michael O'Neil, Sergio, Pressley, Hartley and Robbie Neilson - but of course he's shite.

Aye but he doesn't care about Hearts and has no experience of Scottish Fitba!!!!!

Oh and he's been sacked before.

This shop is in Rosyth have seen Levein in before and he has always been approachable can't believe some erse would think it would be a good idea to take a photo and post it on a forum though.

Fair dos my apologies.

What's Danny Lennon up to? :lol:

Hearts are not allowed any half decent manager. It will upset the wedjie medja and the ex auld firm pundits. For that lot, any change at Hearts is bad if its good.

rudi must stay

Hearts are not allowed any half decent manager. It will upset the wedjie medja and the ex auld firm pundits. For that lot, any change at Hearts is bad if its good.

And the Hibs too. That lot are quite happy with our current predicament

My sarcasm lost once again

"FFS. The guy doesn't do himself any favours."

Epic fail at sarcasm attempt IMHO.

Bbc where bigging hearts and McLaren up on the show last night and had Dougie Freedman almost rimming Levein. Utter paranoia.

:lol:

Owned

McLaren would be a great appointment. A real sign of intent. Would still need to add a few players but he'd certainly be a good shout.

So would Freedman.

It seems some of us are in a reality vortex (and if that offends, it's because the truth hurts).

Fans who project an inferiority complex onto their Club (Hearts) means the credibility of a successful Manager (would-be Head Coach) ? is immediately devalued upon his declared interest in the Hearts job. Conversely, for the rest of us, the declared interest of a successful Manager (in this case Steve McClaren) doesn't mean he is less credible a professional, rather it means Hearts is more credible a Club.

Cheers.

Archived