Connor Randall signs for Hearts

Chaps

Bazzas right boot

A signing that proves we are relegated, interesting.

If his agent was selling him that way he needs a new one.

• Replies 562
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This signing pretty much proves we're relegated already. Total joke from Leveen, Cathy and the hippy. Obviously I'd never heard of the chump before today, which pretty much says it all. He isn't a player who has looked OKish in the Scottish championship at times, and we can afford him, so WTF are they thinking about? We should have signed Sibald or Ian Black or that guy from Morton.

Wow, how does your sister feel about this, maybe it would be best it if you talked about it as a hibernian family and stopped posting absolute pish, thanks.

maroonlegions

Wow, how does your sister feel about this, maybe it would be best it if you talked about it as a hibernian family and stopped posting absolute pish, thanks.

His post was reeking. FTH.

On paper, I'd say it actually looks a not bad bit of business. He's played 8 times for ****ing Liverpool for Christ sake. He's played in the EPL. He can play midfield and right back.

I'd be willing to bet if we hadn't lost to Peterhead, folk wouldn't be anywhere near as negative.

This signing pretty much proves we're relegated already. Total joke from Leveen, Cathy and the hippy. Obviously I'd never heard of the chump before today, which pretty much says it all. He isn't a player who has looked OKish in the Scottish championship at times, and we can afford him, so WTF are they thinking about? We should have signed Sibald or Ian Black or that guy from Morton.

On this website you get some absolute pish posted, but you my friend have absolutely nailed it, please read again and apoligize. 

I'm pretty sure Wayne was being ironic

Of course he is, have to say it is getting difficult to tell these days.

On this website you get some absolute pish posted, but you my friend have absolutely nailed it, please read again and apoligize.

I don't think he was being serious

waynefozzie

I'm pretty sure Wayne was being ironic

Aye, I was. But I can see why some people thought it was serious. People really post stuff like that. Kickback's been beyond parody recently

waynefozzie

Of course he is, have to say it is getting difficult to tell these days.

Exactly. Ridiculous parody, negative roasters, and vermin interlopers - it's hard to tell them apart :(

Brick Tamland

Well this is an abomination of a thread. The boy has been hung drawn and quartered before he has even kicked a ball.

Embarrassing stuff even for jkb

:rofl:

Post of the day.

Gene Parmesan

Waynefozzie with Best Post on Thread stunner.

Does it matter who we sign? They all look shite playing under Cathro.

maroonlegions

26a72e5f63a8be9dbd6669af6ad12687.png

Welcome the Hearts Conner, have every confidence that you will prove all the whining moaners wrong. FTH.

waynefozzie

That's how to do it!

giphy.gif

Nucky Thompson

:lol:  :lol:

maroonlegions

Seriously give it a rest eh. :laugh4:

Lafferty and Berra in that shite mould too are they..  :cornette:

the big show

Value for money. Or at least that was the plan and seemed ok for a bit

Some have been ok others have been shocking and certainly not vaue for money with Osh being the biggest culprit ..

fraz the postie

Welcome on board Conner,

The roller coaster that is hearts,

So buckle up it could be a bumpy ride.......

Unknown user

An angry scouse radge motoring about our midfield could be a good thing.

You also just described Joey Barton :o

Cruyff Turn

Mental.

Coburg Hearts

Exactly. Ridiculous parody, negative roasters, and vermin interlopers - it's hard to tell them apart :(

This is so true. The forum is a car crash at the moment.

Hold my hands up if I got the timeline wrong in Robertson but we definitely left ourselves exposed when Wallace left.

This is nonsense. Paluzuelos ended up playing left back in 2010/11 because Wallace broke his ankle playing for Scotland. In the summer of 2011 Hearts signed Danny Grainger as Wallace replacement because Lee had indicated that he wanted to move on, and a month or so after Grainger arrived Wallace signed for the huns.

Well this is an abomination of a thread. The boy has been hung drawn and quartered before he has even kicked a ball.

Embarrassing stuff even for jkb

Agree

Welcome Connor,   Hope you have a great time at our club.

You already have experience at playing at a far, far higher level than the SPL, here's hoping you can push on and prove why you have managed to do so, so far.

Welcome to the jambos Connor

Look forward to your contribution and efforts for the season ahead

Played 8 games for Liverpool and half the people are slating him already

How many of our current players would get 8 games

Ridiculous parodies are easy to spot because of the basic fact that they are ridiculous, and not helluva funny. As regards the "vermin interlopers"  are they

people that dare to be critical of any aspect of the club or are they the one's that plead to give Cathro at least until next year? The sooner we have card readers that allow access only to season ticket holders the better.

Guess The Crowd

On paper, I'd say it actually looks a not bad bit of business. He's played 8 times for ******* Liverpool for Christ sake. He's played in the EPL. He can play midfield and right back.

I'd be willing to bet if we hadn't lost to Peterhead, folk wouldn't be anywhere near as negative.

Spot on, especially second para

Anyone know if he is fit and available to play tomorrow?

And linked to that does anyone know if we have some more closed door games lined up for the players who have hardly kicked a ball or are we straight into Parkhead etc after tomorrow?

August Landmesser

Hope he does well and any criticism of his signing is not aimed at the player. He is just trying to get his career moving in the right direction and on the face of it a season long move to Hearts is a good one for him. In reality I'm massively underwhelmed IF this is the midfield signing we are making and can only hope this opportunity came up and Liverpool are paying the vast majority of his wages to get him out on loan. Therefore meaning we are still able to bring in a main midfield signing, someone ready to go straight into the team and take control of the middle of the park. Otherwise once again the transfer window has been unsatisfactory and we are going to pay for it in terms of results very quickly. Cathro and Levein will have nobody to blame but themselves.

FFS.

Sent from my FP2 using Tapatalk

The Internet

That wayne post could easily pass as a serious post on here, which says lots.

Well obviously :lol: folk aren't feeling bad about the team because we're playing well. Since Cathro has come in it's been an absolute disaster then add in getting beat off a bottom tier side before the league games have even started and you get folk being 'negative'. It will take more than some young guy from the Liverpool reserves to get folk back on side.

BertieBollocks

no matter where you go in this world its never hard to spot a muppet man from lochend 

August Landmesser

Aye, I want Hearts to be a shambles, that's why I spend time on here, have attended more than 900 matches, spent thousands following us all over Europe and have bled maroon since my Dad first took me to Tynecastle!

But I'll say it like I believe it to be and so far, with now 8 days till we play Celtic (and that's giving them a pass for the league cup games) we are well short of what we required this summer for any kind of decent season. I've already made my predictions in the first 11 games thread, Unlike your prediction of 22pts including 15pts from 24 away from home I've gone for a more realistic 12.

10 points from the first 11 games in 85-86. We lost to Clydebank, Motherwell and St Mirren amongst others. 6-2 to St. Mirren...

Mad Doddie oot!

rick witter

But we did lose to the mighty Peterhead though!!!

No good saying but what if we never it's a fact. Personally I hope this boy goes straight into the side if he is fit and I also want Cathro to make more changes to show they imposters from Tuesday that it is not acceptable. If we start with the same team it puts the message over that no matter how humiliating the defeat they will still play the next game.

Nookie Bear

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] Giving you the benefit of the doubt, I think Palazeulos was playing left back because Wallace was out injured for a chunk of the season, so that's probably where your train of thought wandered off to.

Yay - back in the game !!

Jambof3tornado

As usual some total welts floating to the top in here!

A young lad has signed who has played a few games at a level which many of our youth players will never achieve yet he's shite before he's pulled on his shirt!

Might not be a well known name but he has potential so lets give him a chance.

Fly the Saltire

A test of Cathro's ability to spot players as he claimed on TV he was tracking Randall from day one at the club

10 points from the first 11 games in 85-86. We lost to Clydebank, Motherwell and St Mirren amongst others. 6-2 to St. Mirren...

Mad Doddie oot!

Lol keep trying. Without going down the road of ripping your comparison between Alex MacDonald Hearts and Ian Catro Hearts to shreds I'll just point out it was 2pts for a win in 1985-86. I'm not aware of Alex MacDonald having a truly ****ing abysmal record proceeding the start of the 85-86 season either!

Carry on though.......

Shows how ridiculous this place has got recently that people are taking this seriously!

Archived