Connor Randall signs for Hearts

Chaps

• Replies 562
  • Created
  • Last Reply
gashauskis9

This signing pretty much proves we're relegated already. Total joke from Leveen, Cathy and the hippy. Obviously I'd never heard of the chump before today, which pretty much says it all. He isn't a player who has looked OKish in the Scottish championship at times, and we can afford him, so WTF are they thinking about? We should have signed Sibald or Ian Black or that guy from Morton.

giphy-downsized-large.gif

Superb :pleasing:

You also just described Joey Barton :o

His engine's gone - no more motoring for him.

He's now little more than a twitter troll marking his cliffs notes guide to existentialism with failed betting slips.

August Landmesser

Lol keep trying. Without going down the road of ripping your comparison between Alex MacDonald Hearts and Ian Catro Hearts to shreds I'll just point out it was 2pts for a win in 1985-86. I'm not aware of Alex MacDonald having a truly ******* abysmal record proceeding the start of the 85-86 season either!

Carry on though.......

My point was, a wee bit subtle perhaps, but that the first few games in a season are not necessarily a signifier of the rest of the season.

Anyway, off topic...

Welcome, Connor. Sorry about all the grumpy arseholes you're about to encounter...

Sent from my FP2 using Tapatalk

I signed him for Cambridge on FIFA and he wasn't even good enough for them.

So he must be shite...

Bazzas right boot

Aye, I was. But I can see why some people thought it was serious. People really post stuff like that. Kickback's been beyond parody recently

Lol, I fell for it. Was surprised v, you're normally a balanced poster, thought maybe you'd been poor n the fun juice.

Your right, there are posts like that, and it's getting harder to tell the genuine/ trolls and panickers.

Bazzas right boot

Lol keep trying. Without going down the road of ripping your comparison between Alex MacDonald Hearts and Ian Catro Hearts to shreds I'll just point out it was 2pts for a win in 1985-86. I'm not aware of Alex MacDonald having a truly ******* abysmal record proceeding the start of the 85-86 season either!

Carry on though.......

MacDonald taken two seasons to get up tho.

Not a Great start.....

Bazzas right boot

Shows how ridiculous this place has got recently that people are taking this seriously!

Lol, it's not even the worst post on here!

Seymour M Hersh

10 points from the first 11 games in 85-86. We lost to Clydebank, Motherwell and St Mirren amongst others. 6-2 to St. Mirren...

Mad Doddie oot!

It's interesting you brought this up. What on earth might have happened had the internet been available to one and all then?

Fxxx the SPFL

It's interesting you brought this up. What on earth might have happened had the internet been available to one and all then?

going by some of the numpties on here we would have had twenty managers in a couple of seasons. Whenever Cathro finishes at Hearts the next manager needs a suit of armour the first defeat to a lesser team or the hobbits and he/she will be out the door before you can say George Burley.

My point was, a wee bit subtle perhaps, but that the first few games in a season are not necessarily a signifier of the rest of the season.

Anyway, off topic...

Welcome, Connor. Sorry about all the grumpy arseholes you're about to encounter...

Oh got it....! So you are starting to prepare the excuses for a bad start whereby you will suggest Cathro has still not had enough time and that further transfer windows ad nauseam will be required. Cool. I look forward to a 29 game unbeaten run following any bad start we may make!

This signing pretty much proves we're relegated already. Total joke from Leveen, Cathy and the hippy. Obviously I'd never heard of the chump before today, which pretty much says it all. He isn't a player who has looked OKish in the Scottish championship at times, and we can afford him, so WTF are they thinking about? We should have signed Sibald or Ian Black or that guy from Morton.

giphy.gif

Have been saying this for a couple of weeks. The Budget was virtually all spent on Lafferty.

That's simply nonsense

.net style post too

Watt-Zeefuik

waynefozzie you had me hook line and sinker with that post. :lol:

Sad days but well done.

Good luck Connor. Hope you really make a mark at Hearts. It's a great stage to make a name for yourself.

So we're thinking centre midfield for this boy?

That's simply nonsense

.net style post too

That's the second time I've been accused of being a hobo in the last 10 mins for absolutely nothing in my posts to suggest it's the case. This forum is becoming unreal.

davemclaren

Good luck Connor. Hope you really make a mark at Hearts. It's a great stage to make a name for yourself.

So we're thinking centre midfield for this boy?

Seems to be from previous posts. Might find out tomorrow.

That's the second time I've been accused of being a hobo in the last 10 mins for absolutely nothing in my posts to suggest it's the case. This forum is becoming unreal.

Seems to be from previous posts. Might find out tomorrow.

Hopefully he's fit and ready to put the work in. Wonder if he'll start tomorrow.

We haven't had much success with premiership loan signings recently so one of them has bound to be good eventually.

allanwilson1970

Can we assume this is the end for Angus Beith? describing Randall as an all action midfielder is a mirror of Angus and being the same ages I would assume Angus will need to depart to pastures new. Pity as I have always rated him, just seemed to stall for differing reasons over the years. 

Rudi5kaceldream1ng

Can we assume this is the end for Angus Beith? describing Randall as an all action midfielder is a mirror of Angus and being the same ages I would assume Angus will need to depart to pastures new. Pity as I have always rated him, just seemed to stall for differing reasons over the years.

Not at all. Angus beef is renowned the world over.. I had it medium rare last night with a side of French fries and FTH.

HillmanHearts

Welcome aboard Connor. Win your 50/50s. Get stuck right Fecken in and enjoy yourself. The rest will taker care of its self.

heartsfc_fan

No disrespect to Angus, but he's old enough now. He hasn't kicked on. Whether or not that's his fault or Hearts is another question.

On the signing of Randall. We've lost Tziolis and Kitchen. I don't know of he's a replacement for them.

No disrespect to Angus, but he's old enough now. He hasn't kicked on. Whether or not that's his fault or Hearts is another question.

On the signing of Randall. We've lost Tziolis and Kitchen. I don't know of he's a replacement for them.

With the new system of 3-4-3 we dont really need a defensive mid but then if Cathro changes to a different formation then he may fit in there.

How many do we have?

Just in general over the years players shoe horned into other areas.We are crying out for real quality midfielders just now

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Auld Reekin'

Welcome aboard Connor. Win your 50/50s. Get stuck right Fecken in and enjoy yourself. The rest will take care of its self.

:icon14:

davemclaren

Just in general over the years players shoe horned into other areas.We are crying out for real quality midfielders just now

Top teams have several good players for each position. We can't afford that so need some players that can fill in at various positions. I'd love just one very good player for each position but it's been a long time since we had that.

iwasthere1954

Yep.

Someone deemed worthy enough to have had played for Liverpool a few times, has already been written off.

Fantastic.

Exactly the kind of signing we should be making.  Celtic have done it for a while.   Young boys looking to push on and get a name for themselves as trusted professionals.  Also gets our youngsters to step up and push on.

Welcome aboard Connor. Win your 50/50s. Get stuck right Fecken in and enjoy yourself. The rest will taker care of its self.

100%

That's the correct attitude.

Geoff Kilpatrick

Never seen this guy so no idea what he is like. Welcome to Hearts.

JKB has been a bit of a riot recently, but mother of god, this takes the biscuit. I'll have two of whatever you've had, because you're in a place of wonder and amazement. Let us all know what the come down is like.

jamboinglasgow

So thats us now got two Scousers and a Manc, we love a player from the North West of England.

BTW when you say you've never heard of this "chump" before. I'm assuming you mean before Cathro / Levein ran it by you. I mean c'mon, if you've not heard of this guy before who is he. Surely the board etc. need to run all decisions like this by you first. Something like this...

?Cathro: Hey Wayne, we're looking at x, y, z, what do you think.

?Wayne: never heard of this chump, forget it.

Cathro: Thanks Wayne, can always count on you?

Is that not how our transfers go down? Clearly it should be? I mean, if wayne hasn't heard of you do you even exist?

North Berwick Jambo

Welcome Conner, i really hope you play a blinder in your first game, be tough as **** and hopefully clamp a few on here ;)

If he does start in midfield, who do you think will be dropped?

It's a big ask for the guy to come in and lift a struggling midfield given his lack of experience.

Geoff Kilpatrick

JKB has been a bit of a riot recently, but mother of god, this takes the biscuit. I'll have two of whatever you've had, because you're in a place of wonder and amazement. Let us all know what the come down is like.

Er, he was being sarcastic.

Dusk_Till_Dawn

A test of Cathro's ability to spot players as he claimed on TV he was tracking Randall from day one at the club

He talks some bollocks

Harry Potter

As usual some total welts floating to the top in here!

A young lad has signed who has played a few games at a level which many of our youth players will never achieve yet he's shite before he's pulled on his shirt!

Might not be a well known name but he has potential so lets give him a chance.

Correct can we see the lad play then possibly make a decision on his ability, right enough most on here run football teams.

waynefozzie you had me hook line and sinker with that post. :lol:

Sad days but well done.

And me! Played Sir!

waynefozzie

Haha, it is indeed a sign of the times when the stupidest nonsense I could think of seems a plausible kickback post. In fact, I'm relieved it didn't get a few 'spot on', 'excellent post' type responses!

I've been thinking about the Connor Randall signing and have decided it is a good thing. 

We are all concerned about the energy and enthusiasm of our play, but from reading a couple of newspapers online, Randall seems really quite motivated and eager to get going. We need to give him a chance, if anything, his attitude is surely better than many of our current players. 

Seymour M Hersh

I've been thinking about the Connor Randall signing and have decided it is a good thing. 

We are all concerned about the energy and enthusiasm of our play, but from reading a couple of newspapers online, Randall seems really quite motivated and eager to get going. We need to give him a chance, if anything, his attitude is surely better than many of our current players. 

Well you do make exceedingly good cakes! 

Archived