Kyle Lafferty signs 2 year deal with Hearts ( merged )

dazajmbo

You can stop sharpening your pencil.

Lol. Here comes my little stalker!

Not like you to handpick one post whilst missing others. Hahaha.

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You too, buddy.

Newcastle will be my first game this season....looking forward to it already.

got my tickets this afternoon.Settlin in the Wheatfield for the first time this season against the toon army,friendly or not.Football back again Yeeesss

Just watched the full interview on HMFC TV. 

I like the cut off his jib.

No shit, he might be the real deal.

A bit of an irrelevant first post, before I've even set up my account properly.

But I couldn't agree more that Hearts need this sort of 'non fluffy' player after the last half of the season- an arch villain!

And as I was reading about this, BBC post an homage to the arch villain Robbie Rotten, clearly showing the Hearts scarf Lafferty had above his head, positioned on one of his disguises to the rear of Robbie Rotten during much of the clip.

They both look similar too.

Wtf

Any chance of uploading the interview for the tight arses? :-)

Already got a heart shaped tattoo on his arm.

:jjyay:

That's what took so long they were waiting on a slot in the tattoo parlour

"It's been a frustrating 3 or 4 days to be honest whether we were going to get it over the line or not"

Understatement

But

"Knowing how passionate the fans are about their club and their football its important that I was coming to a place where I know I'd get along with the supporters"

Love how he said "big year for me as the WC is coming up". Means we get a year of him trying 100% and also a chance of him impressing at the biggest stage potentially giving us a big cash in, or worst case we get another good year out of him.

Very happy with this signing and think he'll work well with Isma. He's a ***** but he's our *****!

Back on topic though, has he signed? Has this been announced? Who is his wife? What is a google? Are you picking on me? What is the meaning of life? Where do thoughts come from? How do you know that your experience of consciousness is the same as other people?s experience of consciousness?

I've been busy all day and just catching up on this thread but can't let this post pass without comment.

GIRFUY.

OOFT. Just seen this pearler :lol:

Mate you said it was a done deal 2 days ago. It's okay to admit you jumped the gun - even Lafferty himself said it was a frustrating 4 days to get it over the line. But of course you knew it was a done deal 2 days ago. :lol:

Get it right up me that Hearts have signed a good player that everyone is happy with :rofl: GIRFUM. Glad it's up me.

Lol. Here comes my little stalker!

Not like you to handpick one post whilst missing others. Hahaha.

You must feel humble tonight like many others too numerous to mention.

Any chance of uploading the interview for the tight arses? :-)

I would love to but, being pished, I do not have the wherewithall to do it and also HMFC copyright polis would hunt me to the ends of the earth to avoid this information disseminated to the normal supporter.

A feel shan.

This is exactly the sort of thing that should be out there for everybody, I don't understand the reluctance of the club to make stuff like this available to everyone. 

Honestly it really pisses me off, everyone should  be able to see all of the  vids, especially on days like these.

Mate you said it was a done deal 2 days ago. It's okay to admit you jumped the gun - even Lafferty himself said it was a frustrating 4 days to get it over the line. But of course you knew it was a done deal 2 days ago. :lol:

Get it right up me that Hearts have signed a good player that everyone is happy with :rofl: GIRFUM. Glad it's up me.

Not sure what your problem is, you were being arsey to daza for days.

The ******* nick of him.....

image.jpg

He looks baked off his nut.

Hibs the perfect club for him then!

Aye GIRFUY.

It was in response to a couple of snide comments from you, this one the latest - "Same with the posters with chocolate egos making stuff up about a signing being imminent in order to seem important when they are talking absolute balls. JKB is like a breeding ground for pure weirdos."

Anything at all in that quote that you can justify?

I stated yesterday that the deal was imminent and you jumped on that word, well guess what? It was imminent - within 24 hours is imminent whether you like it or not.

Suck it up arsehole and just focus on enjoying this signing rather than having a go at folk who passed on information they had been given in good faith.

Escobar PHM

Reading his statement about the crowd I almost feel sorry for him. Doesn't know what a miserable bunch of b******* he's going to have half an hour to impress.

I dunno. Make a decent start to the season and pick up a few points away in the first few games and the place will be rocking come the Aberdeen game.

Strength and movement

Will help rest of team

Strong forwards help the rest of the team giving options

Think Goncalves...remember him...will thrive now.

Two upfront harrying the shit out of defenders, and Lafferty throwing himself about for flicks & knockdowns, should inevitably give them both chances.

giphy.gif

You must feel humble tonight like many others too numerous to mention.

Not at all. I'm delighted as I expressed in a post on the previous page. About time the club started getting things right on the park. This is a positive step in the right direction. Hopefully more to come in the next few days.

Lord Beni of Gorgie

There were people who knew bits and likelihood but it's fair to say that fine detail is never going to be common knowledge

Aye GIRFUY.

It was in response to a couple of snide comments from you, this one the latest - "Same with the posters with chocolate egos making stuff up about a signing being imminent in order to seem important when they are talking absolute balls. JKB is like a breeding ground for pure weirdos."

Anything at all in that quote that you can justify?

I stated yesterday that the deal was imminent and you jumped on that word, well guess what? It was imminent - within 24 hours is imminent whether you like it or not.

Suck it up arsehole and just focus on enjoying this signing rather than having a go at folk who passed on information they had been given in good faith.

You have serious problems. I can admit to being a narcassist, I think it's time you come to terms also.

You got a text from someone or likely seen the numerous photos circulating social media and jumped the gun, mate.

Kyle Lafferty said today it was a tough FOUR days to get it over the line - but big graygo knew it was a done deal days ago?

You've gotten all upset over me being a bit skeptical of you considering the amount of times it was claimed to be "the day".

I'm more than happy we've signed KL thanks, and it is signings like him that made my mind up about getting my first ST due to leaving the forces in Jan. I wasn't meaning to come across as a prick but going by your logic - if I had said two days ago "he will sign" does that mean im ITK?

There were people who knew bits and likelihood but it's fair to say that fine detail is never going to be common knowledge

The exact details of contract negotiations are worth a whole new area of study

But But

He's trouble

He's a wumminiser

Wont be bothered after some Tourny

He spoke to Hibs

Get in there Kyle ..cheers for popping by

Welcome Kyle.

A big huge cheating, diving, wind up merchant who we've sorely needed.

Him and big Isma up front.

:pleasing:

Geoff Kilpatrick

Good darts. He's an arrogant so and so. Just what we need.

One question (irony intended). How was Jambo in Hamilton not thread banned for shite trolling.

Heartsmad1874

Good darts. He's an arrogant so and so. Just what we need.

One question (irony intended). How was Jambo in Hamilton not thread banned for shite trolling.

Apparently a few posters got banned from this thread :lol: Yet a person who trolls most threads with the same rubbish is yet to be emptied.

slashishere

Quick note from Lafferty posted on twitter0788636e9906e3b0aa7960106ac8781b.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Battery on his phone taking a pounding today, wonder who he was chatting with ;)

On a connected note with Sevco interest waining it would be great if Walker reconsidered the new contract in light of the quality we are bringing in. Come on Jamie, step up, all is forgiven.

Just let him go.

Lafferty is a trier. May not score loads of goals but endeavour was something badly missing last season. Welcome on board Kyle!

The guy has something to play for which is to get in their National Team for the next world cup and O'Neal told him that he had to be playing regular football to keep his place in the team.

He'll love a derby of that im sure and he will take no shit.

Nice to get a bit of steel back into this team its what is needed alongside skill.

Not at all. I'm delighted as I expressed in a post on the previous page. About time the club started getting things right on the park. This is a positive step in the right direction. Hopefully more to come in the next few days.

Maybe they've been making many positive steps in the right direction but some were too ready with their criticism to appreciate it.  Before Neilson left the product being served up was not too pretty to watch and the powers that be concluded that that team was never going to achieve what they had hoped.   A clear out was necessary and was carried out.  Temporary signings were made to see the season out but despite some having quality CVs, it was a huge disappointment, not helped by key injuries, and a new approach was taken re transfers.

Beyond that I'll hold fire until we see who else comes in but on paper at least I feel we are going to have a better, stronger and more competitve team if the new signings to date are anything to go by.

Roxy Hearts

Couldn't resist having a wee sneaky peaky on delusional.net

Found this pearler:

Roxyhibee 06:07 PM Today

Marciano, Ambrose, Murray and Swanson are all better signings than Lafferty.

Aye [emoji108]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not happy with the name!

Maroonblood22

****ing delighted we're over the line with this. Cult hero in the making!

Welcome to the Hearts, Kyle!

And most of you doubted me. Cheers to the ones that kept the faith. It will be quite pleasing to see a proper pr!ck on the pitch insted of in the stands next season. Something we have definatly missed someone with a bit of fight in them

And most of you doubted me. Cheers to the ones that kept the faith. It will be quite pleasing to see a proper pr!ck on the pitch insted of in the stands next season. Something we have definatly missed someone with a bit of fight in them

I name thee Sir Daz the slayer of ginger Baz

I've had a few

Sounds brilliant in my head

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Jambo 4 Ever

Well done!!

Archived