Kyle Lafferty signs 2 year deal with Hearts ( merged )

dazajmbo

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bring Back Paulo Sergio

Never seen so many meltdowns on here in the last couple of days!!

So, what we all having for tea tonight?

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Sausage and mash potato. :)

jamtartan74

Hold on, sky saying deals close! Uhoh. Welcome aboard laff a minute [emoji1303]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Francis Albert

59 pages! I just hope Cathro's syatem whenever it emerges provides him with some support and that unlike most of our strikers in recent times he is not on his own chasing long punts with no team-mate within 30 yards.

Jambo 4 Ever

Welcome to Hearts - hope he proves me and some others wrong and turns out to be a star!

Any announcement on the official site yet?

Really not convinced by this but hopefully proved wrong. :)

I think that's really fair but he is a guy who has played at a decent level who will understand the physicality required up here. Fingers crossed.

King Of The Cat Cafe

Just heard Hibs offered a packet of cheese n onion and a bubbly.

But it wasn't Tayto so he said "f this, I'm away to Tynecastle."*

*Wee in joke for all the Norn Iron people looking in.

Bring Back Paulo Sergio

Welcome to Hearts - hope he proves me and some others wrong and turns out to be a star!

Look yourself you ****ing *****.

In the days of modern smartphones, why the hell is that picture so bloody fuzzy?

Still skeptical :lol:

Because it's taken at maximum zoom, I'd be guessing.

Lafferty is a trier. May not score loads of goals but endeavour was something badly missing last season. Welcome on board Kyle!

Bungalow Bill

Your post was going so well then you had to ask a question!

You are nothing but a shite troll aren't you?

Bring Back Paulo Sergio

You are nothing but a shite troll aren't you?

Everyone defending him (apart from the other trolls) should finally realise with that post.

Bazzas right boot

Welcome aboard.

Hopefully brings us some agression and goals.

What's everyone having for tea?

I had a Frittata around the same time as Tazio was having his omelette.....so not that hungry now.....will probably be coated chicken cut up and on a wrap with some salad and sauce

Was going to go hunger strike till someone signed....... but the Frittata the wife made smelled too good......

A_A wehatethehibs

Smith is a long way from a done deal.

Ok, just let us know when talks get to a stage when it's time for a 60 page superthread then :lol:

Dannie Boy :gok:

Had it not been for other quoting I'd have missed those :seething:

Had to take my mind of the Lafferty will he won't he has he. What better way especially as KB was dead slow ;)

Maybe we're still waiting to announce him and Peterborough man on the website? Just a thought

Sent from my F5121 using Tapatalk

If you want some further entertainment Hibs Lafferty thread is a belter.

GreenNWhiteArmy 04:31 PM Today

Originally Posted by Gordy M:

We have already signed three, more or less the same as aberdeen....more than hearts and st johinstone. Its seems like when we sign players early folk forget about them and start moaning about lack of activity??

Exactly. The only worry I have is replacing Jason but we've signed a midfielder that scored almost as many as our other midfielders COMBINED!!

Aberdeen I'd imagine will be a bit ahead of us next season and rangers are an unknown quantity. Therefore direct rivals (going on last season's standings) will be Partick, Hearts and St J. Who have they signed that concerns us so much? 

:rofl:

Ok, just let us know when talks get to a stage when it's time for a 60 page superthread then :lol:

No problem lol.

Smith still has a year on his contract and is also attracting interest from clubs down south. He was up here on Monday with his wife having a look round.

He will cause us bother and won't be very good, Mark my words

Or he's grew up a bit, learnt a few lessons and will take this opportunity with both hands and knock a few goals in and generally be one of our top performers.

Heartsofgold

Still nothing on the Hearts website or Twitter.  No official for me till I see the news there.

zoltan socrates

Banderson tweeting that there is a strong rumour of us signing a NI internationalist striker

Exclusive

Ps im not on tw@tter

Vanessa has been with him at negotiations as she will getting a gig modelling the new kits.

Something like the Ayr Utd model would be alright

When is the official announcement? The suspense is ******* killing me  :2thumbsup:

Heartsofgold

Banderson tweeting that there is a strong rumour of us signing a NI internationalist striker

Exclusive

Ps im not on tw@tter

Banderson sux hairy baws.  

Cruyff Turn

If you want some further entertainment Hibs Lafferty thread is a belter.

GreenNWhiteArmy 04:31 PM Today

Originally Posted by Gordy M:

We have already signed three, more or less the same as aberdeen....more than hearts and st johinstone. Its seems like when we sign players early folk forget about them and start moaning about lack of activity??

Exactly. The only worry I have is replacing Jason but we've signed a midfielder that scored almost as many as our other midfielders COMBINED!!

Aberdeen I'd imagine will be a bit ahead of us next season and rangers are an unknown quantity. Therefore direct rivals (going on last season's standings) will be Partick, Hearts and St J. Who have they signed that concerns us so much?

:rofl:

:laugh:

Wait until Deliverance boy has gone. The two players that have carried them.

Relegation beckons for the green and white shite.

sairyinthat

I had a Frittata around the same time as Tazio was having his omelette.....so not that hungry now.....will probably be coated chicken cut up and on a wrap with some salad and sauce

Was going to go hunger strike till someone signed....... but the Frittata the wife made smelled too good......

Potato Bolognaise for me.

What's everyone having for tea?

something nice.I burnt my toast this morning constantly updating this thread.Ok hit me with the jokes

Watt-Zeefuik

Whew.  Great work everyone.  I think it was the commitment that got us to 58 pages and got this deal over the line.

I shudder to think how it might have gone had we all quit at 40 pages. This is the kind of dedication that makes Hearts so special.

...a bit disco

Potato Bolognaise for me.

Is that not chips with ketchup?

:laugh:

Wait until Deliverance boy has gone. The two players that have carried them.

Relegation beckons for the green and white shite.

Deliverance boy :lol:

Archived