Kyle Lafferty signs 2 year deal with Hearts ( merged )

dazajmbo

south morocco

And most of you doubted me. Cheers to the ones that kept the faith. It will be quite pleasing to see a proper pr!ck on the pitch insted of in the stands next season. Something we have definatly missed someone with a bit of fight in them

Agreed,Lafferty and Berra and great signings.Everyone at HMFC deserves great credit (can we have a few more !)

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I name thee Sir Daz the slayer of ginger Baz

I've had a few

Sounds brilliant in my head

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Don't sit up all night thinking of more, for all of our sakes

millerjames398

Brilliant news was having some doubts but over the moon we got the deal done...also our fantastic new stand deserves to be furnished with Mrs lafferties arse every other Saturday HHGH![emoji106]

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

So did big Kyle ever get round to talking to Hibs ?

Or was that just a figment of some Hibby journalists imagination ?

And most of you doubted me. Cheers to the ones that kept the faith. It will be quite pleasing to see a proper pr!ck on the pitch insted of in the stands next season. Something we have definatly missed someone with a bit of fight in them

You remained calm and cool throughout this whole saga. I believed you all along mate, top ITK knowledge :)

At the Easter road cup fiasco, our players were going around helping hibs players back up onto their feet after tackles, thank **** we have someone who will smash them and get up and give them pelters! An absolute roaster of a boy but the arrogance and self belief we need! Also someone the other players can hide behind. He'll be booed at every stadium he does to, he'll take the pressure on his shoulders and the others won't have to worry about hiding! Really happy with this signing, something we've been missing!

Bazzas right boot

Hopefully gives us that grit, steel and winning mentality that we have been missing.

Good foil for Goncalves.

A generally effective if not brilliant player, we could do with more effective players, rather than players that can take a good touch and play the odd good pass and look good.

Kyle for us, even players like Holt, Muchiloch( sp, when younger) and Carrol/ Crouch ( higher level) imo fall into this category, going back a bit Alan Smith at Arsenal springs to mind.

Knows our game, a current international, get s involved, a bit of a dick.

Good stuff, Welcome Kyle.

Hagar the Horrible

Did KL actually meet with Lennon,

Anyone know?

We will find out,  but I would say at this point and just a guess, that only his agent spoke to them, he might have paid a brief visit, but what is clear he was reported to be spending the afternoon with Hibs to at least hear their offer,  but as he had a scarf over his head at that point, I think hibs were told thanks but no thanks

Get off that high horse of yours Daza and tell us who's next! I'm a greedy lad.

Seriously though, to your knowledge, anyone else lined up that's not mentioned yet? Or has been mentioned but not confirmed?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

...a bit disco

19510650_1666758976669499_34422397098788

And there we have it.

Just in the door and already baiting the Hobo filth.

One of us.

Escobar PHM

Ooooft. "The absolute state of THAT" !!!!

Feckin hell he's not here to make friends is he..............lol

Bazzas right boot

Am I reading this right he's calling Easter road a dump?

It can't be true...

i think lafferty will struggle to hit double figures for us next season. However i think his link up play, desire and effort will mean he will be involved in a fair few goals either getting assists or by pulling players out the way to give others space to score. I can see him being a player Isma will love to play with. I would compare his potential impact on the way the team plays to the way Kevin Kyle helped players like Templeton get space when he was with us.

Am I reading this right he's calling Easter road a dump?

Don't believe everything you read on the internet

Sadly photoshopped :(

...a bit disco, on 28 Jun 2017 - 9:47 PM, said:

And there we have it.

Just in the door and already baiting the Hobo filth.

One of us.

Yep but Hobos will say at least they own the "Absolute state of that" :rofl:  :rofl:

Doubted that Lafferty who has been talking to the club for days would sign for the club? What did you call exactly, out of interest?

I so wish this wasn't a photoshop, fine work though

Pretty sure Laffs will provide a few genuine gems for us himself though!!

Apparently he was supposed to travel to east mains today and never turned up haha

Would love to know the story there. Was it mostly paper talk, did he truly consider them, was he trolling???

Most likely using them as leverage in his deal with us but no intentions of going there. Theyve prob cost us couple of hundred a week come to think of it!!!

cf63afd21c5c0a0b4964e38984854ec5.png

Trending UK wide. Seems we are big news tonight [emoji4]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

**** sake we're not signing Paddington Bear are we???!!!!

Jambos4life

I heard it on .net mate apparently the cretin heard it directly far popcorn teeth himself, while the rest of them are convincing themselves that one they never wanted him and also there defence will have him in there back pocket,

Haha ROCKETS

That must be how drinking meths makes you

Jambos4life

**** sake we're not signing Paddington Bear are we???!!!!

Aye Paddington is the new mascot, our current one quit after he seen the you tube vid of Kyle rugby tacking broxi bear lol

38eb0da9f9898c02b65c5d77938a4d6e.jpg

Haha brilliant well done, absolutely cannot stand Lafferty but not doubting he will prove to be a great signing. Very capable at this level.

Archived