Kyle Lafferty signs 2 year deal with Hearts ( merged )

dazajmbo

Keeping different clubs hanging on seems pretty common.

Been plenty storues like this from England

Though not with pictures

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Escobar PHM

Seems like Gillespie has realised he will have no further dealings with KL but wants to keep Hibs/Lennon sweet for further business there. But he is making himself look stupid and unprofessional by slagging of a player who was perfectly entitled to make his own career choice and did. 

It was perfectly obvious to anyone even on the outside that if KL could agree a deal with Hearts there would be no need to talk to Hibs. No idea why this is such a shock to Gillespie.

Lafferty said himself that there was no intention of speaking to Hibs unless and until the Hearts thing fell through and they couldn't get it done.

If that's true, and it rings true to me I have to say, how does Gillespie not know that.

I don't understand how Gillespie gets himself so much out of the picture and so out of tune with whats going on at Tynecastle, that he's down at East Mains with Lennon seriously expecting Lafferty to turn up. I wonder if Gillespie has bigged himself up and overpromised to Lennon, has been taken out the loop by Lafferty and ended up looking an arse and so he's turning it on Lafferty ??

Weird one. Lennon will no doubt have something to say publicly because he cant keep it zipped and this could rumble on a bit for a few kicks and giggles

Gillespie confirmed on twitter he isnt their player in terms of the agency so he can raffle.

And as for what Lennon has to say...........................NOT INTERESTED !!

Winston Ingram

Gillespie confirmed on twitter he isnt their player in terms of the agency so he can raffle.

And as for what Lennon has to say...........................NOT INTERESTED !!

To be fair, Lennon hasn't said anything. Every chance he might in time but it isn't him throwing toys out of pram... it's Gillespie. 

So there was the possibility of a meeting.

Maybe from Hibs point of view the deal with Hearts might fall through

But it didn't so no meeting

Player not acting completely openly? Maybe giving Hibs the wrong idea? Is sensible

So there was the possibility of a meeting.

Maybe from Hibs point of view the deal with Hearts might fall through

But it didn't so no meeting

Player not acting completely openly? Maybe giving Hibs the wrong idea? Is sensible[/

From what I heard and posted yesterday he was never meeting them.

Maybe the agency had planned the meeting but the delay in Lafferty signing was partly down to getting OSH off the books.

Malcolm Tucker

Kyle Lafferty: "I've joined the biggest club in Edinburgh"

Marry me, Kyle.

Rudolf's Mate

Not having a pop but it's agency and agents job to keep all options open. Even if the player has no intention of going down one route. Can't blame them for looking at all options.

ToadKiller Dog

Shouldn't have arranged a meeting with the hobbits until the hearts deal was dead .

Gillespie fully at fault .

Good got a bit of edge back into the derby .

loveofthegame

Lafferty nailing it in becoming a fans favourite. Score a few goals early doors and we could have ourselves a new hero, finally....

John Findlay

What I will say is this. Nice to see two players come from decent sized clubs in the English Championship to the third largest club in Scotland. Makes a nice change.

buzzbomb1958

If he trolls the vermin on the park as well as he's done off it we are in for a treat,gaun the Laff

John Findlay

If he trolls the vermin on the park as well as he's done off it we are in for a treat,gaun the Laff

Maybe he plays better when getting stick from opposition supporters. He is going to get some and more at ER. I'm loving it.

Joey J J Jr Shabadoo

Ok so that's Gillespie's twitter account but Does that actually mean that KL and KG properly trolled Lennon?

Gillespie probably had a grand on KL signing for hibs.

Edit, I see Gillespie's shite gambling has already been covered.

Good to get back to the **** You Hibs days. Been too nice for the last couple of years.

Amen brother.

FTH - (That feels good)

Jambo, Goodbye

Love it when a new player trolls Hibs. Desperate for him to score in the derby!

gashauskis9

Straight from wiki

"Keith Gillespie was declared legally bankrupt on 1 October 2010 by the Belfast High Court.[26] He estimated he lost over ?7m to his gambling addiction.[27] In 2013, he released his autobiography called How Not to Be a Football Millionaire in which he describes his gambling addiction."[28]

Hibs class, straight out the Grant Brebner school of bawbaggery. Would fit in well with those tadgers.

A week ago I thought the boy was a total ****** and now it's  :wub: .

Kinda reminds me of the final round in Rocky 4 when the Russians start cheering for him !  :scenes:

This lad gets it what it means to pull on the maroon jersey. Got a player who actally wants to play football and not just come for a holiday camp for 6 months.

Couple of goals at ER with David Obua style celebration at the Hibs end will do nicely.

:scenes:

Watt-Zeefuik

Text just sent from Cathro to Walker:

"Jamie, looks like Rangers not bidding further, every chance you'll be with us next season. You need to get the fans back onside. Your assignment for next fortnight is to follow Kyle around and learn from him. Do everything he does."

Text just sent from Cathro to Walker:

"Jamie, looks like Rangers not bidding further, every chance you'll be with us next season. You need to get the fans back onside. Your assignment for next fortnight is to follow Kyle around and learn from him. Do everything he does."

Jamie looks at picture of Laffs' wife.... "Aye, OK boss".

Auld Reekin'

Straight from wiki

"Keith Gillespie was declared legally bankrupt on 1 October 2010 by the Belfast High Court.[26] He estimated he lost over ?7m to his gambling addiction.[27] In 2013, he released his autobiography called How Not to Be a Football Millionaire in which he describes his gambling addiction."[28]

Hibs class, straight out the Grant Brebner school of bawbaggery. Would fit in well with those tadgers.

Gillespie could also have written THE book on "How Not To Be An Effective Winger" as, whenever I saw him play (on TV only, admittedly) he seemed to much prefer knocking the ball back inside and strolling forward at a very leisurely pace rather than actually running with it / taking on a defender / putting a cross into the box from the byline.

millerjames398

A week ago I thought the boy was a total ****** and now it's :wub: .

Kinda reminds me of the final round in Rocky 4 when the Russians start cheering for him ! :scenes:

Rocky 4[emoji23] ..if you can change... and I can change...everybody can change[emoji106]

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Hagar the Horrible

"Keith can come out and say whatever he wants but I've come here with my actual agent and we spoke for four days solid."

So a fake agent set up a deal with Green Teeth, not even the players real agent, a mate of a mate of the agent

Hibs/Lennon  you have made yourselves out to be prize plonkers and all in public,   you did it all by yourself

Auld Reekin'

Fill in the missing word

Kevin **** Lafferty

Kevin "ForgiveastheLordforgaveyou" Lafferty...???    :rolleyes:  ;)

Had no time for the guy whatsoever when he played for the beastly hun, but if he's grown-up and knuckled-down a bit, and plays well for us, then I'll be cheering him on with the best of them.    :thumb:

gashauskis9

:yas:

Been ages since we had a wind up merchant Hibs troller in our team. Legend already :pleasing:

Said it before will say it again. This is exactly what we need. It puts other teams on the back foot and Hibs especially will now spend more time focusing on him (as they did Rudi) and massively take their eye of the ball.

Brilliant, feckin loving this situ!!!

Auld Reekin'

Fill in the missing word

Kevin **** Lafferty

D'oh! Just realised, who the feck is Kevin Lafferty?

Ah, OK... Kevin KYLE Lafferty... I geddit, I geddit... takes a few hours to sink-in these days!

:dunce:

Liking Lafferty. Could be a Cult hero in the making.

You don't always have to the best player to become a cult hero. Getting it up our rivals helps.

Got a Craig Beattie type of vibe with him. If he has the same impact on a longer basis this could be brilliant.

Son Of Anarchy

Nah, I'm with the Himalayan Riddler. KL is not the kinda player or person we want here. We need players who care, know our club and fans, hate hibs.....hold on a minute.... :). Trolling the shit out the shite. Goan yersel big man :thumbsup:

Nah, I'm with the Himalayan Riddler. KL is not the kinda player or person we want here. We need players who care, know our club and fans, hate hibs.....hold on a minute.... :). Trolling the shit out the shite. Goan yersel big man :thumbsup:

Where is our resident Question Time host? Thought he would have been along to give his thoughts on todays revelations.

"Keith can come out and say whatever he wants but I've come here with my actual agent and we spoke for four days solid."

So a fake agent set up a deal with Green Teeth, not even the players real agent, a mate of a mate of the agent

Hibs/Lennon  you have made yourselves out to be prize plonkers and all in public,   you did it all by yourself

That's just bizarre. Hopefully everyone can go back to not believing the Sun then?

Archived