Kyle Lafferty signs 2 year deal with Hearts ( merged )

dazajmbo

Think it is fake I'm afraid

Is it really ?

I would never have guessed.

Still very very funny punchline though.

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
jonnothejambo, on 29 Jun 2017 - 08:58 AM, said:

Gillespie left embarrassed my erse.

He choked on the rich tea biscuits and cup of tea as he was pishing himself is nearer the mark.

Lemmon "whaurs yer man, ffs Keith ?"

"Oh he's at Tynie signing a two year contract ya feckin dick...now get me a taxi out of this feckin farmyard coz all I can smell is cow dung"

:laugh4:

Gillespie left embarrassed my erse.

He choked on the rich tea biscuits and cup of tea as he was pishing himself is nearer the mark.

Lemmon "whaurs yer man, ffs Keith ?"

"Oh he's at Tynie signing a two year contract ya feckin dick...now get me a taxi out of this feckin farmyard coz all I can smell is cow dung"

:rofl:

A few muppets desperate to refute the claims of Lennon sitting at East Mains waiting with Kyle's agent. It happened boys. Suck it up! Your masks are slipping.

:smuggy:

Jambo, Goodbye

I'm not sure if he'll be a 20 goal a season striker but if he can get into the teens and set up plenty for Isma he'll be an inspired signing.

Hopefully shift a few more season tickets too.

A few muppets desperate to refute the claims of Lennon sitting at East Mains waiting with Kyle's agent. It happened boys. Suck it up! Your masks are slipping.

:smuggy:

I heard he was sitting refreshing JKB for updates.....kept PMing Daza to find out where Kyle was!

Glad this happened as I was firmly of the belief it would from what I'd been told. However, it looks like Michael Smith is staying in England. My info had me convinced Smith was actually more likely than Lafferty (and I had Lafferty at about 80% certain when I posted). Just shows you, eh? There will always be last minute U-turns...

Glad this happened as I was firmly of the belief it would from what I'd been told. However, it looks like Michael Smith is staying in England. My info had me convinced Smith was actually more likely than Lafferty (and I had Lafferty at about 80% certain when I posted). Just shows you, eh? There will always be last minute U-turns...

Would be disappointing if we don't get Smith but then we move onto another target, much rather that fell through than KL tbh. 

Bazzas right boot

Thats the usual idea for most of the moaning numpties. We're shite but at least I told you so and was right. :vrface:

Wonder how many are hoping he fails so they can score a point.

Too many.

Same for Cathro.

Place is embarrassing at times.

Bazzas right boot

I was sceptical about signing him as I have never really rated him that highly. However, now he has actually joined us I am ecstatic and see it as a tremendous signing!! In true "fickle football fan" style!!

I think Isma (who I rate very highly) will flourish alongside him: 20+ goals this season.

So you weren't a fan of him at rangers then...

I do jest, of course!

I think your right, he'll help Isma and our attacking midfielders.

Bowmans_Boot

I do jest, of course!

Hehe I guess the Hearts/Hibs tug of war over KL was a bit of a win/win for you, eh? I also jest, of course....!

Yep, I think he will be a great player for the team, hopefully Jamie is still here to enjoy and exploit the space and opportunities.

Unknown user

I do jest, of course!

Hehe I guess the Hearts/Hibs tug of war over KL was a bit of a win/win for you, eh? I also jest, of course....!

Yep, I think he will be a great player for the team, hopefully Jamie is still here to enjoy and exploit the space and opportunities.

Holy crap, are we actually starting to feel good again?

fabienleclerq

aah right and the other one was at Tynecastle watching Kyle sign for us?

That's how ive read it.

Hagar the Horrible

Hillarious, is this our Mo Johnston moment, Green Teeth looks like Billy McNeill standing next to a glum MOJO,  Lenny looks like he is the only one in the room that has no idea of WTF is going on?  While he is standing there, we have a scarf over the head moment......GIRUY

John Findlay

Lafferty's hard work hasn't even started yet. I hope he personally realises that.

Mcphee better be good at kicking him up the erse.

Clark Griswold

Had a look on his Twitter and seems he's good pals with Darren O'Dea(who?), the serial Hearts hater. Wonder if he tried to persuade Lafferty to speak to Hibs :D

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cruyff Turn

Had a look on his Twitter and seems he's good pals with Darren O'Dea(who?), the serial Hearts hater. Wonder if he tried to persuade Lafferty to speak to Hibs :D

O'Dea is married to his wives sister or ex-wives sister.

Ok so that's Gillespie's twitter account but Does that actually mean that KL and KG properly trolled Lennon?

Wakey Wakey Clark..........

Seymour M Hersh

Ok so that's Gillespie's twitter account but Does that actually mean that KL and KG properly trolled Lennon?

He (Gillespie) also seems to be suggesting the KL was very disrespectful to the vermin and it'll come out in the wash. 

PsychocAndy

e86d91d09e456fb2c8b10a9eaa20a0d8.jpg

Hope you don't mind but I have used both of these on my F/B page. Sorry I should have asked first.

Lord Beni of Gorgie

He (Gillespie) also seems to be suggesting the KL was very disrespectful to the vermin and it'll come out in the wash. 

That is some incredible stuff right there. Twitter is a weapon!

A right proper

:fth:

moment

So Gillespie works for EPIC a PR company that you can book KL for appearances and PR info. Strange he would send KG to meet Lennon.

Stranger that KG would be so public about how Lafferty, his client, disrespected Hibs. Bad PR.

Bring Back Paulo Sergio

I don't think Lafferty likes Lennon all too much. No way would he post that with KL's approval.

Should make the derby all that more exciting :D

We can expect to hear a bit more shortly. He is facing the media at 1.30 according to Hearts.

We_are_the_Hearts

Good to get back to the **** You Hibs days. Been too nice for the last couple of years.

Meanwhile, at ER, Lennon's in his office, fingers drumming on his desk, wondering where the feck Lafferty is.

Turns out I'm ITK but never knew it.

Winston Ingram

So Gillespie works for EPIC a PR company that you can book KL for appearances and PR info. Strange he would send KG to meet Lennon.

Stranger that KG would be so public about how Lafferty, his client, disrespected Hibs. Bad PR.

Exactly this. Gillespie is making himself look stupid. 

Escobar PHM

Exactly this. Gillespie is making himself look stupid.

I don't understand how Gillespie gets himself so much out of the picture and so out of tune with whats going on at Tynecastle, that he's down at East Mains with Lennon seriously expecting Lafferty to turn up. I wonder if Gillespie has bigged himself up and overpromised to Lennon, has been taken out the loop by Lafferty and ended up looking an arse and so he's turning it on Lafferty ??

Weird one. Lennon will no doubt have something to say publicly because he cant keep it zipped and this could rumble on a bit for a few kicks and giggles.

Winston Ingram

I don't understand how Gillespie gets himself so much out of the picture and so out of tune with whats going on at Tynecastle, that he's down at East Mains with Lennon seriously expecting Lafferty to turn up. I wonder if Gillespie has bigged himself up and overpromised to Lennon, has been taken out the loop by Lafferty and ended up looking an arse and so he's turning it on Lafferty ??

Weird one. Lennon will no doubt have something to say publicly because he cant keep it zipped and this could rumble on a bit for a few kicks and giggles.

Seems like Gillespie has realised he will have no further dealings with KL but wants to keep Hibs/Lennon sweet for further business there. But he is making himself look stupid and unprofessional by slagging of a player who was perfectly entitled to make his own career choice and did. 

It was perfectly obvious to anyone even on the outside that if KL could agree a deal with Hearts there would be no need to talk to Hibs. No idea why this is such a shock to Gillespie. 

Archived