Kyle Lafferty signs 2 year deal with Hearts ( merged )

dazajmbo

There really aren't any.

This was what I meant :lol:

People trying to be something they are not to make some internet friends. Strange.

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Malcolm Tucker

Course finished. I'm now upto date with the new data protection laws but have heard nothing more regarding any Northern Irish forwards.

Thanks for the update Notts, always really appreciated bud.

Hearts will release a statement tomorrow at 15:00 announcing talks with laferty have broken up

No they won't. If we don't sign him I highly doubt we shall release any kind of statement.

Even if we did why would we wait until 3pm tomorrow? Of course, we'd just announce it now.

Your a troll at best but more likely Hibs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rudi must stay

Call it childish but if KL wants to even consider Hibs before us then I don't want him near my club!

I want players who want to play for Hearts, not another Tony Watt!

I'd also be concerned about his commitment after the euros

Totally agree. I was excited about him signing, but now I think he is merely after the money and that's a poor attitude for a footballer, no matter how talented they are

If we're going to announce the double signing them Smith has really not been discussed much on here, has anyone seen him play?

Sent from my F5121 using Tapatalk

Watt-Zeefuik

What a load of unfunny shite that is

I just scrolled through 12 pages of "it's on/it's off/it's on/it's off." Should have stuck with my first post which was going to be "scarf over heid pics or GTF"

If we're going to announce the double signing them Smith has really not been discussed much on here, has anyone seen him play?

Probably because the thread is titled "Kyle Lafferty".

He has been discussed on the potential signings thread.

Thanks for the update Notts, always really appreciated bud.

Did you know if you send an email to the wrong person and don't log it that can now be marked as a breach against your company?......................Crazy times I know!! 

Probably because the thread is titled "Kyle Lafferty".

He has been discussed on the potential signings thread.

Meow

Elias Henry Furst

Hearts will release a statement tomorrow at 15:00 announcing talks with laferty have broken up

Hearts will do no such thing. If what you say is true the news would be relayed to the press and we'd read about it in the Daily Record or Sun.

I just scrolled through 12 pages of "it's on/it's off/it's on/it's off." Should have stuck with my first post which was going to be "scarf over heid pics or GTF"

Thats better !!!!

Has KL been at Hibs, shit I didny know that..how dare he

Jings thought that was a Jambo in the Himalayas comment .

AlphonseCapone

Is there a JKB list of folk who have proved to be talking shite in regards to being ITK? Can we start one, sticky it?

[emoji38]

Didn't mean to come across as a dick.

No problem mate I thought the same right after I posted it :thumb:

Elias Henry Furst

Totally agree. I was excited about him signing, but now I think he is merely after the money and that's a poor attitude for a footballer, no matter how talented they are

If he were merely after the money he'd currently be in Azerbaijan or China.

alicante jambo

Players have to look after themselves first.Hes at an age where this might be his last big contract so might be playing the 2 clubs off against each other.Couole of weeks ago i was speaking to someone who was approached by hibs to sign for them but he signed for another premier team instead as the wage hibs offered he found dire.The other team who i would say are a much smaller team made him an offer he couldnt refuse.Theres no loyalty from many players nowadays.Hope he signs and earns his wages.

waynefozzie

I thought your post was pretty funny. Gave me a wee chuckle. Some reward for the 40 times I've refreshed this thread today...

Bazzas right boot

I hope he speaks to hibs.

Considers them and then tells them gtf.

Instant hero.

Jambo 4 Ever

Yes

Fair enough mate

What sort of time do you think then, if you still believe it is happening today?

jamboinglasgow

This is intolerable. If hibs were not in for him as well then it wouldn't feel so bad.

Just got a horrible feeling that it won't go through as it is getting stretched over too many days and he will sign for Hibs.

Bazzas right boot

Fair enough mate

What sort of time do you think then, if you still believe it is happening today?

Just before they go off to celebrate in club Tropicana.

Fair enough mate

Why are you bothered ?

You don't want him at Hearts anyway.

TBH I'm not that bothered myself.

Bazzas right boot

Fair enough mate

Just before they go off to celebrate in club Tropicana.

Escobar PHM

This is intolerable. If hibs were not in for him as well then it wouldn't feel so bad.

Just got a horrible feeling that it won't go through as it is getting stretched over too many days and he will sign for Hibs.

Serious questions have to be asked if we've had this guy in our pocket for 3 full days and he signs for Hibs

Watt-Zeefuik

I thought your post was pretty funny. Gave me a wee chuckle. Some reward for the 40 times I've refreshed this thread today...

Cheers :thumb:

Bazzas right boot

Serious questions have to be asked if we've had this guy in our pocket for 3 full days and he signs for Hibs

End of days on here if that happens.

Jambo 4 Ever

Why are you bothered ?

You don't want him at Hearts anyway.

TBH I'm not that bothered myself.

No not bothered either way about him in particular ... but would like to see us sign someone soon - only 3 weeks til our first competitive game!!

And there are many so called ITK ers who are saying this deal has been done, and / or we will be hearing statements / announcements from someone at hearts today ... but still nothing!!

End of days on here if that happens.

I'll just change my opinion of him to overpaid forward who has scored 5 goals in his last 3 seasons ;)

Jambo 4 Ever

In some ways it would be funny to see how many people start agreeing that he was not that good or not the sort of person we wanted here anyway,.. if this were to happen

GorgieRules22

It's as clear as day that nobody on here knows a thing regarding our signings, lost count the amount of people saying it's happening and it's imminent....sad attention seeking is all it is.

If it wasn't for the Hibs interest most on here won't care about Lafferty.

Jambo 4 Ever

Would also sum the guy up tbh

Given his history with Lennon maybe he is trolling the feck out popcorn teeth

"Will come down for a chat Neil, how's 3pm?"

Queue 3pm tynecastle press conference BOOM!

Folk wetting themselves over an average player.

Folk outwetting each other is more of a worry.

Escobar PHM

If it wasn't for the Hibs interest most on here won't care about Lafferty.

I think its more the fact the we need a decent quality striker with a decent chance of getting to mid-double figures and he's the only show in town at this moment.

Losing him to Hibs after this time would be highly embarrassing IMO.

You will see tomorrow morning when we announce it

No one believes a word you post.....

Escobar PHM

Folk wetting themselves over an average player.

Average compared to what. Our current striking options ?

Jambo 4 Ever

I think its more the fact the we need a decent quality striker with a decent chance of getting to mid-double figures and he's the only show in town at this moment.

Losing to Hibs after this time would be highly embarrassing IMO.

Hopefully we have a plan b

I'll be ok with not getting him provided the club can say they have another lined up like McGinn as an equal back up option.

At the end of the day we should not let any player mug us for an unjust wage.

Jambo 4 Ever

About time the ITKers showed their cards

Ageed

Or maybe start saying the think a deal is done rather than stating it as fact

I have no idea who he will sign for.I hope it's us,but if it's hobos he must want controversy.He would get it tight from us.Another slight problem would be turning up at der H playing for Neil Lennon .

AlphonseCapone

Average compared to what. Our current striking options ?

Compared to the minimum standards you expect from a striker. If he'd achieved more than 1 goal every 5 games then I'd understand the hysteria a bit more.

Archived