Kyle Lafferty signs 2 year deal with Hearts ( merged )

dazajmbo

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Coburg Hearts

This is the end of the week.

Ok it's the front end but still.....

Now this is not the end. It is not even the beginning of the end. But it is, perhaps, the end of the beginning :-)

Lord Beni of Gorgie

You personally or some random heard??

Heavy on their social media media. Not ITK.

buzzbomb1958

Kyle Lafferty says he will not sign for Hibs as they are a classless scummy club with scummy fans and a shit stadium,after being shown round Tynecastle he knows that he'd rather play in a Superior stadium with full houses every game than play in a morgue full of junkies,scarf above the head tomorrow

gashauskis9

Kyle Lafferty says he will not sign for Hibs as they are a classless scummy club with scummy fans and a shit stadium,after being shown round Tynecastle he knows that he'd rather play in a Superior stadium with full houses every game than play in a morgue full of junkies,scarf above the head tomorrow

At last, an exclusive!

Love how people on here post links to papers. Yeah. We've already read them thanks.

I haven't, thanks for your input.

Heartsmad1874

Banderson has tweeted Hibs want to speak to Lafferty this week depending on how yet more talks with Hearts progress tomorrow.

troonmaroon

Banderson has tweeted he expects Hibs to speak to Lafferty this week depending on how yet more talks with Hearts progress tomorrow.

Where? Tweet I see he says: "Hibs want to speak to KL later this week. Suppose it depends how far the talks go with Hearts tomorrow."

Edit: Ha, you made a quick edit there! Lol

Seymour M Hersh

Love how people on here post links to papers. Yeah. We've already read them thanks.

I hadn't read that. 

Luscious Laryea

Banderson has tweeted Hibs want to speak to Lafferty this week depending on how yet more talks with Hearts progress tomorrow.

To talk about what?! How much more can they possibly have to discuss?

GET IT SIGNED KYLE

So we're going into a 3rd day of talks? What the **** are they talking about that's taking so long? Surely they've run out of things to say [emoji38]

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Hearing that Lafferty is not happy with the wage on offer from Hearts.

Heard your talking pish

Heartsmad1874

Where? Tweet I see he says: "Hibs want to speak to KL later this week. Suppose it depends how far the talks go with Hearts tomorrow."

Edit: Ha, you made a quick edit there! Lol

This was the tweet i seen.

When i went onto his twitter he had posted a new tweet and deleted the original, I quoted first tweet then edited my post as realised he'd deleted it.3d5b0c6fd73b5245d28c4ca39552fd81.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Fxxx the SPFL

To be announced within next 48 hours provided medical goes to plan. Contract agreed and medical underway tomorrow.

are you still confident OP that your source possibly Robbo was right.

Are you really?

Must have bloody good hearing.

Hearts twitter..62e04efc61b5beb99c099811415fae40.jpg

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

What kind of sad sack sets up a spoof "official" club account?

Seek help FFS!

Rudolf's Mate

Barry is hedging his bets on it not going to plan tomorrow. That happens and he looks like he's in the know!

slashishere

That's not official

Dang - duped

Dagger Is Back

Not too fussed about Lafferty to be honest. If it happens he gets support equal to his effort and contribution. I don't think he's a great player but hope that I'm proved to know FA about football.

If he doesn't sign I hope we've got other options. Not sure what the hold up is and given that I don't trust newspapers no option but to sit tight and see what happens.

gashauskis9

Well he can go to Ibrox then. We shouldn't be breaking the bank for him. We'll have made our ceiling clear, we need to stick to it. If he was worth more, then we wouldn't be favourites to land him. I want him to sign, but I also want us to come out of these negotiations with dignity.

Looks like a parody account "@jamlarts"

"We love you Jam Larts! We do! Oh Jam Larts we love you!"

Sent from my E6653 using Tapatalk

would find it surprising if KL went to hibs.

Especially given his twitter spatt with Lennon.

The following game they had words and Lennon refused to shake his hand. That was back in his Rangers days of course but surely not in hibs favour.

slashishere

Did you really make a that fake account? :cornette:

No, stupidly saw the hearts badge and name but not the 'jamlarts' bit and thought it was of interest. Obviously someone pulled the wool over my eyes, hence 'duped'!

slashishere

Did you really make a that fake account? :cornette:

No, stupidly saw the hearts badge and name but not the 'jamlarts' bit and thought it was of interest. Obviously someone pulled the wool over my eyes, hence 'duped'!

Well he can go to Ibrox then. We shouldn't be breaking the bank for him. We'll have made our ceiling clear, we need to stick to it. If he was worth more, then we wouldn't be favourites to land him. I want him to sign, but I also want us to come out of these negotiations with dignity.

Do you believe they found a double decker bus on the moon?

Holyrood_Hearts

Don't believe for a minute after 2 days of contract negotiations wages are an issue now.

Bring Back Paulo Sergio

would find it surprising if KL went to hibs.

Especially given his twitter spatt with Lennon.

The following game they had words and Lennon refused to shake his hand. That was back in his Rangers days of course but surely not in hibs favour.

I'll trust Dazajambo on this one. He seems certain and did start this thread for it to get maximum exposure.

Don't believe for a minute after 2 days of contract negotiations wages are an issue now.

Correct. Surely first thing mentioned. Why would anyone waste there time.

If the talks tomorrow don't result in financial terms being agreed then I can see us telling him to bolt. He really wants to come back to Scotland so his options are limited. If Hibs want to throw loads of the Cummings money at him then we should stand back and let them.

Five to One

Gonna have to up our bid to seal the deal.

Is it not bedtime yet Neil?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'll trust Dazajambo on this one. He seems certain and did start this thread for it to get maximum exposure.

Announced tomorrow. Dead cert on that.

Fxxx the SPFL

Correct. Surely first thing mentioned. Why would anyone waste there time.

length of contract possibly

looks like KL agent playing both clubs of against each other. Agent well aware hibs have money to spare after Cummings transfer ... Give him a deadline then pull the bid ...

Fxxx the SPFL

Announced tomorrow. Dead cert on that.

hope your right or at least your source is right or it will be an egg on face job and you will have to go into hibernation lol. Tell your mum Yvonne I was asking for her.

Gordon Ramsay

Wouldnt go breaking the bank for him, not exactly a prolific goalscorer. If Hibs want to swoop in at the last minute and do that just let them.

Archived