Kyle Lafferty signs 2 year deal with Hearts ( merged )

dazajmbo

Jamie Borthwick was reporting "live" from back of Wheatfield Stand. No sure if he would stand around there if nothing on the go.

The footage the showed was from Friday. Yes Jamie was live but the lafferty footage wasn't unless he only has one set of clothes with him

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Agent "hullo"

Dempster "it's Hibs can we arrange a meet with kyle

Agent "he is signing for Hearts

Dempster "uh ok

This is the extent of Hibs interest

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

The footage the showed was from Friday. Yes Jamie was live but the lafferty footage wasn't unless he only has one set of clothes with him

Maybe he thinks he looks that good that he has 7 sets of the same outfit.

Unless things changed from early afternoon, a deal was verbally agreed between the club and Lafferty.

Like the one we had with Gilks last season.

First act as a hearts player to make hibs fans think they are getting him instead?

New

Cult

Hero.

Exactly what I was thinking earlier. How to convince the doubters amongst the Hearts fans to give you a chance? Pick us and then tell Hibs where to go.

tenor.gif

What's he got to do with it?

No such a person ..... bit like you . Now, away and take a 2 year hike to the Himalayas .

Exactly what I was thinking earlier. How to convince the doubters amongst the Hearts fans to give you a chance? Pick us and then tell Hibs where to go.tenor.gif

Beautiful.

graygo, on 26 Jun 2017 - 6:39 PM, said:

Maybe he thinks he looks that good that he has 7 sets of the same outfit.

Changed days

:tiny: 

D1sltoN.jpg?1

Exactly what I was thinking earlier. How to convince the doubters amongst the Hearts fans to give you a chance? Pick us and then tell Hibs where to go.

tenor.gif

Love that clip.

Fxxx the SPFL

No such a person ..... bit like you . Now, away and take a 2 year hike to the Himalayas .

JiH=Jambo_in_Himalaya

William H. Bonney

So he's definitely signing tomorrow or by the end of the week and he's at tynecastle now or maybe not.

He's talked to hibs or he hasn't and his last wage was 35k or 20k.

Watt-Zeefuik

So he's definitely signing tomorrow or by the end of the week and he's at tynecastle now or maybe not.

He's talked to hibs or he hasn't and his last wage was 35k or 20k.

Schr?dinger's Kyle

alicante jambo

tenor.gif

Brings tears to the eyes that.Am i the only one that misses rudi?

tenor.gif

The moment we all fell in love with Rudi Skacel.  :wub:

This is getting a bit embarrasing now tbh :lol:

No other club ******s about like this. We're getting ****ing trolled, does any other club have teasers on kits either? Call me impatient but I want the squad improved and all this rumour pish is starting to piss me off now.

Rudolf's Mate

If Borthwick is correct and he's still in Tynecastle then all the reports of him elsewhere are complete pish.

I'm leaning towards Daza being on the money here and that we might actually get an announcement tonight!

If Borthwick is correct and he's still in Tynecastle then all the reports of him elsewhere are complete pish.

I'm leaning towards Daza being on the money here and that we might actually get an announcement tonight!

Hope you're right but I can't see them doing one so late (Hope I'm wrong)

GorgieRules22

No other club ******s about like this. We're getting ******* trolled, does any other club have teasers on kits either? Call me impatient but I want the squad improved and all this rumour pish is starting to piss me off now.

Your more than impatient, what's the club done wrong ? Do you need to be personally informed on what's going on ?

No other club ******s about like this. We're getting ******* trolled, does any other club have teasers on kits either? Call me impatient but I want the squad improved and all this rumour pish is starting to piss me off now.

Is this your first season as a football fan..........

alicante jambo

Relax

kingantti1874

The moment we all fell in love with Rudi Skacel.  :wub:

His first goal at Tynecastle and his first goal in his second stint have remarkable similarities

Your more than impatient, what's the club done wrong ? Do you need to be personally informed on what's going on ?

I'm having a shit day, and would like some news to cheer me up. We have waited and waited and waited and it just seems like no other club has this problem of getting someone over the line. I'm impatient as **** :lol:

Rudolf's Mate

Hope you're right but I can't see them doing one so late (Hope I'm wrong)

I'm only going on the basis that he's still there and it would look like they're trying to get it done.

Elias Henry Furst

Nonsense.

Message boards up and down the country will be the same. I've not looked and have no intention of doing so but I bet there's a multi pager on Hibs forum about Whittaker and Lafferty.

tenor.gif

One of my all time favourite moments.

As an aside though, I've never noticed this before because I usually only have eyes for Rudi, is that mange ridden vermin ***** in the black and white trying to gob on him?

As an aside though, I've never noticed this before because I usually only have eyes for Rudi, is that mange ridden vermin ***** in the black and white trying to gob on him?

Looks like it, disgusting wee shit!

aye scum that they are

Is he there or at Easter Rd FFS? [emoji3]I hope we get him over the line as have a feeling he'd be a decent fit for us

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Салатные палочки

tenor.gif

That will never get old. Hated them from day one.

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

He is NOT at easter road lets be very clear on that.

Think some have misunderstood the Kenny Millar piece - he didn't say KL was there, just that Hibs were planning to talk to him.

John Findlay

I'm having a shit day, and would like some news to cheer me up. We have waited and waited and waited and it just seems like no other club has this problem of getting someone over the line. I'm impatient as **** :lol:

Calm doon son. Trust me all clubs do have difficulties signing players. It is not as easy as many think.

William H. Bonney

Greggs

Greggs is shut. Don't ask me how I know. My source is adamant they're closed.

alicante jambo

When they say personal details what are the club and player discussing is it wages?

Greggs is shut. Don't ask me how I know. My source is adamant they're closed.

Proper inside info IMO

Tomorrow things will be clearer. He's apparently discussed personal terms today. We should all chill

Fxxx the SPFL

Tomorrow things will be clearer. He's apparently discussed personal terms today. We should all chill

plenty time for another bidder to sneak in.

Bring Back Paulo Sergio

Can you expand on that Sherlock?

Apparently personal terms are basically agreed and he will be signing tomorrow. I expect a scarf above the head tomorrow - at least Lafferty. 

You've really exposed yourself on this thread.

He's constantly exposing himself. The biggest troll on the forum...by some distance!

No chance Lafferty will choose the Leith shite over us. He wouldn't fancy playing his boyhood heroes as a Hibs player. I can assure everyone of that.

Ffs. Can someone go find him, he must be in Edinburgh and ask him if he's Hearts or Hibs.

The ITKs on the 2 boards are either getting ridders in the morning or claiming a successful first ITK of the season!

Archived