Kyle Lafferty signs 2 year deal with Hearts ( merged )

dazajmbo

Ffs. Can someone go find him, he must be in Edinburgh and ask him if he's Hearts or Hibs.

The ITKs on the 2 boards are either getting ridders in the morning or claiming a successful first ITK of the season!

Surely someone had him on snapchat should be easy to pin point the ***** with the new add on?

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ffs. Can someone go find him, he must be in Edinburgh and ask him if he's Hearts or Hibs.

The ITKs on the 2 boards are either getting ridders in the morning or claiming a successful first ITK of the season!

Azerbaijan it is then.

Rudolf's Mate

Think some have misunderstood the Kenny Millar piece - he didn't say KL was there, just that Hibs were planning to talk to him.

There were claims he'd been seen. Obviously it's come from that lot however it's easy to see how people are getting a little anxious.

maroonlegions

This is a troll , attention seeking and  vermin  invested  thread.

PHM on here need to act with reserved dignity , candour and patience  in the knowing that all will be revealed from  the club.  FTH.

One of my all time favourite moments.

As an aside though, I've never noticed this before because I usually only have eyes for Rudi, is that mange ridden vermin ***** in the black and white trying to gob on him?

Spits and retreats. Quite an achievement in 1 second. Looks like his greener hit his fringe. :D

Naebody got his number, just give him call. I'm going to scroll through my snapchat birds to see if I've got his Mrs on my list.

Bring Back Paulo Sergio

This is a troll , attention seeking and vermin invested thread.

PHM on here need to act with reserved dignity , candour and patience in the knowing that all will be revealed from the club. FTH.

Give it a fecking break. Not everyone you disagree with is a Hibs troll.

He should be signing for Hearts tomorrow. If small details go to plan, expect scarf above the head by mid-late afternoon.   :2thumbsup:  :2thumbsup: 

Geoff the Mince

This is a troll , attention seeking and  vermin  invested  thread.

PHM on here need to act with reserved dignity , candour and patience  in the knowing that all will be revealed from  the club.  FTH.

? ?

GorgieRules22

He should be signing for Hearts tomorrow. If small details go to plan, expect scarf above the head by mid-late afternoon. :2thumbsup: :2thumbsup:

So to cut a long story short you don't know, so why bother ?

Does anybody actually know anything ?

Does anybody actually know anything ?

That he might be signing...erm...tomorrow?

::troll:::'>

That he might be signing...erm...tomorrow?

::troll:::'>

Yeah I heard mid to late afternoon

durhamhearts

Just on Sky Sports Lafferty could not agree personal terms with Hibs it'll be a scarf above the head day tomorrow folks

Just on Sky Sports Lafferty could not agree personal terms with Hibs it'll be a scarf above the head day tomorrow folks

??? HIBS? He actually talked to them?

Escobar PHM

I imagine he'll be at Dalmahoy.

Is this true?

William H. Bonney

I imagine he'll be at Dalmahoy.

Go there and set the fire alarm off. Wait til he comes out and corner him.

What could go wrong?

How do some of you ****ing function day to day, its not done and hopefully it will be tomorrow.

Relax.

i wish jj was my dad

Like the one we had with Gilks last season.

And Jamie Walker?

Perhaps I'm shooting myself in the foot here, but I honestly struggle to imagine any player choosing Hibs over Hearts - unless they have a previous Hibs connection, like Whittaker.

I mean, why would you? They are the wee team in Embra by pretty much any measure you might care to use. They don't have more money than we do. They had a fractionally larger stadium, but that's about to be rectified. They are a newly promoted Championship team who have been down there for three years. I just can't see it happening. Has it ever happened before?

Maybe he has signed but said to hearts would it be ok if we keep it quiet as i'd like to go down to the san giro to ask if i can stand on the exact spot from where ozturk rattled in that equaliser.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Son Of Anarchy

All wrapped just trying to sort out his mate signing as well

Wee billy fae ballybawsack? Cracking wee player ;)

Perhaps I'm shooting myself in the foot here, but I honestly struggle to imagine any player choosing Hibs over Hearts - unless they have a previous Hibs connection, like Whittaker.

I mean, why would you? They are the wee team in Embra by pretty much any measure you might care to use. They don't have more money than we do. They had a fractionally larger stadium, but that's about to be rectified. They are a newly promoted Championship team who have been down there for three years. I just can't see it happening. Has it ever happened before?

I think it happened a few times when Tom Hart was Hibs Chairman - more money perhaps?  Recently the young left back Sean ........

Sir Gio, on 26 Jun 2017 - 9:07 PM, said:

Hearing from Aberdeen McGinn in a u turn

More dosh to offer him now?

If he signs for the dons then fair enough but surely no the the scumbags.

I'll be delighted if he signs for us!

HHGH.

Sent from my D5503 using Tapatalk

millerjames398

Wee billy fae ballybawsack? Cracking wee player ;)

[emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23]

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Can you expand on that Sherlock?

Tomorrow afternoon should be interesting. This thread has gone meltdown. Basically barring a serious last minute hitch we will have a new striker. I've said before I'm not in the know but I did get news yesterday re' a new signing and it was from a very good source. I'm assuming it's KL

Hearing from Aberdeen McGinn in a u turn

That'd be a pretty remarkable u-turn !

A couple of the guys I play 5's with on a Tuesday are pretty well connected so they might know something !

If true they made an attempt to go for KL then the Vermin are at it.

It's like their attitude is that they've got to be seen to be going for players others are when initially they had no interest whatsoever. Fuds.

maroonlegions

Give it a fecking break. Not everyone you disagree with is a Hibs troll.

Nope, pay me subscription so entitled  to my opinion and my observations.

You did however cherry pick my post in highlighting "Hibs troll", what about trolls in general or the other two that you overlooked like, attention seekers and other fans  trolling that are  outside the vermin trolls,.

You going to say the same thing that you said to me the next time someone says  similar to what i said??

How about you think about telling the trolls to give it a fecking break. 

FTH.

Lord Beni of Gorgie

It's word on the street here re McGinn. No more than rumours but they seem to be growing more confident that there's been a change of heart

Archived