Season ticket renewal thread ( merged )

bauld willie

We're installing one of those suction tubes they use in shops, but so it runs in reverse. McPhee will be on hand to catch them at the bottom I believe, but not ITK.

Would Hamilton not be better in that role ?.. extra practice

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think the front row and the back row are the two that haven't been on sale. I'm sure the second row was sold over the first two or three days after they went on sale.

I'm in Row 21, one seat bought from ticket office few weeks ago.

That's located in 2nd front row.

Mars plastic

I'm in Row 21, one seat bought from ticket office few weeks ago.

That's located in 2nd front row.

I just don't understand why various posters keep referring to 'sheep' in the whole of the Roseburn!

Aberdeen are NOT getting the whole of the Roseburn! To suggest they are / might is wrong! Season Tickets have already been sold for the Roseburn and the Aberdeen game(s) is / are included!

Please just accept this fact and stop proposing a reversal - thanks.

Italian Lambretta

We will only break the 14k mark if we do well in our first 4 games of the season. If we manage to do the unthinkable and beat the rebels on day 1 we might get more

scott herbertson

I just don't understand why various posters keep referring to 'sheep' in the whole of the Roseburn!

Aberdeen are NOT getting the whole of the Roseburn! To suggest they are / might is wrong! Season Tickets have already been sold for the Roseburn and the Aberdeen game(s) is / are included!

Absolutely true - I'll be there in my season ticket seat in the Roseburn for the game

Bazzas right boot

Congratulations to Mars on his promotion from Section B to premium section steward

He's never there, 3 games last year or something.

He'll need staff.

Geoff Kilpatrick

Yes. I'd keep STs on sale right up to the point the Aberdeen tickets go on sale. In the final week there should be a marketing push to say that the only way of guaranteeing a ticket for the Aberdeen game is to buy a ST, because the club expects it to sell out.

Bugger that! I want to buy tickets for Plastic Whistle two weeks later!

Bugger that! I want to buy tickets for Plastic Whistle two weeks later!

Buy a ****ing st then Geoffrey. You won't be the first overseas st holder. "Support" the club from afar.

Well that's me told !

For some reason I thought we had four Cat A clubs this season.

Happy to be corrected.

Mars plastic

He's never there, 3 games last year or something.

He'll need staff.

Think it was 5, actually.

Footballfirst

Well that's me told !

For some reason I thought we had four Cat A clubs this season.

Happy to be corrected.

There are 4 x Cat A clubs, but Cat B+ STs in the Roseburn are valid for the sheep game

There are 4 x Cat A clubs, but Cat B+ STs in the Roseburn are valid for the sheep game

That explains why I was thinking it was an A game.

Thanks, mate.

Mars plastic

Without scrolling through previous pages, who has suggested that?

Bazzas right boot

Think it was 5, actually.

Still, to be the warden of the pish seat's, you'll need to attend more or hire staff to enforce mars rule,

Yeah, great sp error, posh, not pish seat's.

My phone actually auto corrects posh to pish.

Feel I'm not doing the English language justice.

If I were to hazard a guess, I'd say they don't want to sit anywhere near an obnoxious twat like me. :)

:10900: Fair play to you, MP.  Sometimes I think you're just misunderstood.

Mars plastic

Still, to be the warden of the pish seat's, you'll need to attend more or hire staff to enforce mars rule,

Yeah, great sp error, posh, not pish seat's.

My phone actually auto corrects posh to pish.

Feel I'm not doing the English language justice.

for the avoidance of doubt, Tosh, I'm not the warden of the pish posh seats.

My penchant for several pints of premium lager in Bruntsfield's more discerning watering holes on a Friday night did somewhat interfere with my attendance last year. Can't say that won't be the case again this season coming.

Edit - There's a wee bit of the Great Suprendo in that first sentence.

Apart from the premium section, where are the best seats located in the new stand...?

sandylejambo

Apart from the premium section, where are the best seats located in the new stand...?

I would think just below the walkway and nearest to the premium seats would be best value for money

scott herbertson

for the avoidance of doubt, Tosh, I'm not the warden of the pish posh seats.

My penchant for several pints of premium lager in Bruntsfield's more discerning watering holes on a Friday night did somewhat interfere with my attendance last year. Can't say that won't be the case again this season coming.

Edit - There's a wee bit of the Great Suprendo in that first sentence.

Hey! The Great Soprendo was me for one day in 1992

He did my job for a day as a charity event - nice chap

I would think just below the walkway and nearest to the premium seats would be best value for money

Might still get wet on a rainy day. I was thinking similiar but a few seats further back maybe rows 15 to 20.

north wales jambo

Hi, does anybody have an inkling when hearts will announce, what the situation will be with the roseburn stand this season. Want to no because now TV fixtures are out would like to get 5 tickets for rangers game 28th oct. obviously tickets not on sale yet, but would like to no if we would have a chance of getting tickets. If rangers get all the roseburn, there is real possibility, we would be separated. At least with tv fixtures out now I can book train tickets for Sep 9th and Aberdeen.

sandylejambo

Might still get wet on a rainy day. I was thinking similiar but a few seats further back maybe rows 15 to 20.

maybe Hearts should start selling those capes that you get in Disney Land, in maroon of course.

Hi, does anybody have an inkling when hearts will announce, what the situation will be with the roseburn stand this season. Want to no because now TV fixtures are out would like to get 5 tickets for rangers game 28th oct. obviously tickets not on sale yet, but would like to no if we would have a chance of getting tickets. If rangers get all the roseburn, there is real possibility, we would be separated. At least with tv fixtures out now I can book train tickets for Sep 9th and Aberdeen.

With sales being estimated around 13,200 its pretty certain Rangers will be getting the full Roseburn

We'd need to pushing 16,000 to be limiting them

Mars plastic

With sales being estimated around 13,200 its pretty certain Rangers will be getting the full Roseburn

Some folk think we're going to have a raft of walk ups even tho we've sold less ST's. Delusional.

Some folk think we're going to have a raft of walk ups even tho we've sold less ST's. Delusional.

The real number of ST sold when you include hospitality and walk ups is over 13500.

We sold 13700 last season and we can keep selling them until the Aberdeen tickets go on sale, which doesn't need to be for another month at least.

We will be close to 14,000 as it is and over if we make 1-2 more decent signings.

Walk up's will depend on form.

We will at least beat last seasons average attendances if we are playing well and will sell out the bigger games.

The figure would need to be much lower than that. Otherwise we would have no tickets at all for walk up sales.

If we can get within a thousand or so of a sell out for the Aberdeen game then the OF get two sections.

No need to make a rush decision. Decide on a game by game basis we owe the OF nothing.

Mars plastic

The figure would need to be much lower than that. Otherwise we would have no tickets at all for walk up sales.

If we can get within a thousand or so of a sell out for the Aberdeen game then the OF get two sections.

No need to make a rush decision. Decide on a game by game basis we owe the OF nothing.

You think we're going to have thousands of walk ups even though we've sold less season tickets than last year?

fabienleclerq

If we're giving the Hibs etc the whole Roseburn that's 3500 tickets right? Plus 13500-14k St it doesn't leave us massive amounts for walk ups etc.

Mars plastic

If we're giving the Hibs etc the whole Roseburn that's 3500 tickets right? Plus 13500-14k St it doesn't leave us massive amounts for walk ups etc.

That works out about the same number form last year.

It doesn't but then that's why you buy an ST, to guarantee your attendance.

The Treasurer

You think we're going to have thousands of walk ups even though we've sold less season tickets than last year?

Walk-up's depend a lot on the form of the team, not the number of ST's sold.

I didn't say that.

I said let's see how we get on with the Aberdeen game. That game will be as like for like with the Rantic games as you can get what with the Dons getting the same allocation as the OF had last year.

Where is the harm in waiting to see how it goes. I just don't see why you are so keen to pander to the OF. It's our stadium they can wait until we have sold as many as possible to our own fans.

Be interesting to see the estimated numbers of walkup seats available for each stand, now that 13,500 to 14,000 are the predicted season ticket numbers.....

If there remains, say 5500 to 6000 seats for visiting fans and walkups, and the Roseburn holds 3400. Does that mean 2100 to 2600 are available for walkups after Hibs, Celtic and Rangers fill the Roseburn. Rising to circa 4000 walkups, when only half the Roseburn is allocated to smaller visiting fans.

Where do Hearts fans who have got Roseburn sts sit when and if, the Roseburn is sold out to visiting fans.....eg Hibs.

Nearly three quarters of the Premier seats remain, 183 at latest count. What happens to these if continue to remain not taken up...

The real number of ST sold when you include hospitality and walk ups is over 13500.

What?

If we give Hibs the whole Roseburn there would be less than 1,000 walk ups as you would expect hospitality to sell out so no spare seats in those areas and there are currently less than 1,000 seats available as category A season tickets.

It's an interesting one as I'm sure we'd sell the walk ups in the Roseburn as well and I doubt Hibs would be in a position to cut our allocation at Easter Road, but it seems plenty fans on here are happy to give them the whole Roseburn and Ann may feel the same.

We have to maximise our income this season - if we do I can cope with more smellies.

It will only be for one season

:)

Bring Back Paulo Sergio

We have to maximise our income this season - if we do I can cope with more smellies.

Will you be at the games you're referring to?

scott herbertson

Be interesting to see the estimated numbers of walkup seats available for each stand, now that 13,500 to 14,000 are the predicted season ticket numbers.....

If there remains, say 5500 to 6000 seats for visiting fans and walkups, and the Roseburn holds 3400. Does that mean 2100 to 2600 are available for walkups after Hibs, Celtic and Rangers fill the Roseburn. Rising to circa 4000 walkups, when only half the Roseburn is allocated to smaller visiting fans.

Where do Hearts fans who have got Roseburn sts sit when and if, the Roseburn is sold out to visiting fans.....eg Hibs.

Nearly three quarters of the Premier seats remain, 183 at latest count. What happens to these if continue to remain not taken up...

Hearts fans who have bought Roseburn category B tickets (like me) are fully aware they aren't entitled to a seat for the OF and Hibs games - if we want them our loyalty points should be good for a ticket in the public sale, and if we sold out STs to the other three stands, or nearly then we would presumably give the, only two sections of the Roseburn and we'd have first dibs on our seats.

Easy to say from the comfort of your armchair.

The dot count basically tells you what's available for walk ups on the assumption that hospitality sells out, so currently that's less than 1,000 seats in the Gorgie, main and Wheatfield.

Any Roseburn Cat B+ season ticket holders get first opportunity, I believe, to purchase a ticket elsewhere in the stadium if the away team gets the whole Roseburn.

Premium seats would presumably just be sold to walk ups just as any other available seat in the stadium.

Extra gate money from Hibs and the uglies taking the whole Roseburn will be important for the next couple of seasons. After that who knows.

Hearts fans who have bought Roseburn category B tickets (like me) are fully aware they aren't entitled to a seat for the OF and Hibs games - if we want them our loyalty points should be good for a ticket in the public sale, and if we sold out STs to the other three stands, or nearly then we would presumably give the, only two sections of the Roseburn and we'd have first dibs on our seats.

Got you, I was unsure how that worked.... :)

John Findlay

Hey! The Great Soprendo was me for one day in 1992

He did my job for a day as a charity event - nice chap

Was he not Mr Victoria Woods then?

Romanov Stole My Pension

That works out about the same number form last year.

Yes, but for me the key point is that the amount of home seats against Celtic/Rangers last year wasn't enough. We were selling out completely (even the single seats, and seats with a crap view). So we were turning away plenty home supporters. Hearts should definitely be looking to increase the number (and quality!) of walk-up seats available, otherwise we're supporting increased away capacities to the detriment of home supporters.

We don't need to 100% sellout 2.5 sections in the Roseburn to justify cutting Celtic/Rangers allocation in my opinion (75% I would say... not basing that on much).

If Hearts sell out any games, and at the same time we're giving more than 2 sections to the away team then I think the club has de-prioritised (not a word) Hearts supporters and stifling growth.

Fxxx the SPFL

At the Newcastle game i had a wee look at the last row in section N and from their you can see the goals well part of them enough to see the ball going in i would have thought.

scott herbertson

Yes, but for me the key point is that the amount of home seats against Celtic/Rangers last year wasn't enough. We were selling out completely (even the single seats, and seats with a crap view). So we were turning away plenty home supporters. Hearts should definitely be looking to increase the number (and quality!) of walk-up seats available, otherwise we're supporting increased away capacities to the detriment of home supporters.

We don't need to 100% sellout 2.5 sections in the Roseburn to justify cutting Celtic/Rangers allocation in my opinion (75% I would say... not basing that on much).

If Hearts sell out any games, and at the same time we're giving more than 2 sections to the away team then I think the club has de-prioritised (not a word) Hearts supporters and stifling growth.

I see what you are saying but there are some problems with it

Say we give rangers and celtic two sections -  we lose half a section for the segregation. If we could sell out the other three stands we are losing income because the OF would sell the whole 3400 Roseburn seats not 340 minus the segregation. I think if we can sell out the other stands early on, then it is worth the loss on the segregated area, but I am not sure the club, who need to look after our finances, would agree.

Completely agree with this. I'd like to think Ann thinks along the same lines as she's talked in the past about growing the fan base and she's also mentioned the number of fans who contacted her about cutting the OF allocation so I reckon the Aberdeen and particularly the Partick game at the end of September will make her decision for her. If we sell well in the Roseburn for those games (and like you I don't think it has to be a sell out) then common sense would say we'll sell well in the category A matches.

Archived