Season ticket renewal thread ( merged )

bauld willie

Will there still be a stairway for the carrying of the notes in the new stand...... :)

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
King Of The Cat Cafe

Will there still be a stairway for the carrying of the notes in the new stand...... :)

Nah; they are installing one of those vacuum pipe systems you used to see in hardware shops in days of old...

Nah; they are installing one of those vacuum pipe systems you used to see in hardware shops in days of old...

They tried one of them thingies on are you being served....

So many comical eventualities..... :)

In your haste to pull me for a mistake I acknowledged earlier, did your sausage fingers make a chapter and verse of the original post?

No

I'm just pulling your tadger

I bare you no ill will

:)

Footballfirst

Sales back to where we were on Friday before reverse gear kicked in at the weekend.

A    134    
B    66    
C    26    
D    0    
E    32    
F    81    
G    121    
Total   460

H    633    
J    569    
Total  1202

N    56    
P    35    
Q    0    
Prem    183    
R    2    
S    13    
T    17    
Total  306

V    125    
W    27    
X    18    
Y    49    
Z    131    
Total   350

Overall    2318    

Est. Sales 13204

scott herbertson

Sales back to where we were on Friday before reverse gear kicked in at the weekend.

A    134    

B    66    

C    26    

D    0    

E    32    

F    81    

G    121    

Total   460

H    633    

J    569    

Total  1202

N    56    

P    35    

Q    0    

Prem    183    

R    2    

S    13    

T    17    

Total  306

V    125    

W    27    

X    18    

Y    49    

Z    131    

Total   350

Overall    2318    

Est. Sales 13204

So, another 13 sold - just steady sales from now on with maybe a wee uplift just prior to closure for open ticket sales for the Aberdeen game half way through Augyst - hopefully get to 13500 around then

Gorgie_Rules

FF, with your figures being what we have sold at least, how many would you estimate we have sold in total? Including hospitality, disabled/carer, seats that have potentially been sold but cant be 100% on?

Can't be far of 13,500?

Footballfirst

FF, with your figures being what we have sold at least, how many would you estimate we have sold in total? Including hospitality, disabled/carer, seats that have potentially been sold but cant be 100% on?

Can't be far of 13,500?

I think that would be close to the mark.

August Landmesser

I think that would be close to the mark.

Maybe a couple more signings and some good wins in the LC could push numbers up a bit too.

Sent from my FP2 using Tapatalk

If Walker stays we could see a jump. Add McGregor and another midfielder and who knows..!

Mars plastic

If Walker stays we could see a jump. Add McGregor and another midfielder and who knows..!

Can't see many, if any, waiting to see if JW stays or McGregor signs before they commit to buying a ST.

I'd say you're more likely to see a spike come pay day.

Can't see many, if any, waiting to see if JW stays or McGregor signs before they commit to buying a ST.

I'd say you're more likely to see a spike come pay day.

If we make a decent start in cup and league we have 2 pay days before our first home league game and certainly could see 2 more spikes

scott herbertson

If we make a decent start in cup and league we have 2 pay days before our first home league game and certainly could see 2 more spikes

I would think match tickets for the Aberdeen will be on sale arounfd middle of August so probably not so many ST sales after that (as it will probably sell out IMO)

Mars plastic

I would think match tickets for the Aberdeen will be on sale arounfd middle of August so probably not so many ST sales after that (as it will probably sell out IMO)

The Aberdeen tickets going on sale will confirm the stand being ready on time....

scott herbertson

The Aberdeen tickets going on sale will confirm the stand being ready on time....

Exciting thought - can't wait for that game. Should be an fantastic atmosphere

Footballfirst

Yes.  I'd keep STs on sale right up to the point the Aberdeen tickets go on sale.  In the final week there should be a marketing push to say that the only way of guaranteeing a ticket for the Aberdeen game is to buy a ST, because the club expects it to sell out.

Yes. I'd keep STs on sale right up to the point the Aberdeen tickets go on sale. In the final week there should be a marketing push to say that the only way of guaranteeing a ticket for the Aberdeen game is to buy a ST, because the club expects it to sell out.

That's an expensive match day ticket! It will push up the numbers a little though.

Footballfirst

That's an expensive match day ticket! It will push up the numbers a little though.

It's exactly the way that Hibs promoted ST sales previously with guarantees of a cup final ticket.

scott herbertson

Yes.  I'd keep STs on sale right up to the point the Aberdeen tickets go on sale.  In the final week there should be a marketing push to say that the only way of guaranteeing a ticket for the Aberdeen game is to buy a ST, because the club expects it to sell out.

Indeed - I think the club missed a trick with that last year.]

One other option I hope they consider is to only sell match day tickets for the Roseburn - if you want a ticket for the other three stands then get a ST - once the Roseburn is sold out could release any remaining tickets in the three other stands> They should really push the idea a ST is the only way to guarantee your seat for the games

Apart from an unexpected spike in the next few weeks, I think it's safe to say that Cat A away supports will get the whole Roseburn. Apart from the sheep perhaps.

Pity but they are running a business !

We_are_the_Hearts

Apart from an unexpected spike in the next few weeks, I think it's safe to say that Cat A away supports will get the whole Roseburn. Apart from the sheep perhaps.

Yip, club have done all they can. We just don't have enough hardcore fans

Mars plastic

Yip, club have done all they can. We just don't have enough hardcore fans

Should have given the dandies the full stand as well

Should have given the dandies the full stand as well

If it wasn't the new stand's first game, they might well have.

Depending on how we fare this season, we might do it later in the season.

If it wasn't the new stand's first game, they might well have.

Depending on how we fare this season, we might do it later in the season.

All hinges on the first few games IMO. Difficult enough with them being away from home.

Allowayjambo1874

The only way that we are going to attract enough season tickets to stop this is for us to have an incredible start to the season and show real promise that we were putting in a serious challenge.

Can't see it at all, looks 14k is our optimum season ticket sales these days.

Hate seeing the roseburn full of opposition fans.

The only way that we are going to attract enough season tickets to stop this is for us to have an incredible start to the season and show real promise that we were putting in a serious challenge.

Can't see it at all, looks 14k is our optimum season ticket sales these days.

Hate seeing the roseburn full of opposition fans.

It'll definitely stick in the craw seeing a Roseburn full of away support. That said Tynecastle on those days will be absolutely fantastic.

Lucille's Thirsty

Hibs overjoyed at selling 12,000 apparently.

That's good for them though we would be quite underwhelmed at that figure,I think we'll sell out the majority of games this season whilst they'll sell out when we rock up.....maybe?

It would be great to see a break down of ST sales between Hearts and Hibs

Sure Hibs would be a reddy

Fact is as much as they brag they know they cant match Hearts when it counts

That aside no heard much fae the Mantovani licker or the Tash these days wasny that long ago they were being hunted by there own  and talking about paying bills..how things change in a short time  eh

Clerry Jambo

Hibs overjoyed at selling 12,000 apparently.

This will be boosted again with their kiddies tickets, which is fair enough

Buffalo Bill

Although I'm disappointed Hibs, Celtic and Rangers getting a full Roseburn, it will certainly boost our average attendances this season. We could be aiming for an average league crowd of 17,000-18,000.

Although I'm disappointed Hibs, Celtic and Rangers getting a full Roseburn, it will certainly boost our average attendances this season. We could be aiming for an average league crowd of 17,000-18,000.

Is that a fact Jack

If so gutted

Buffalo Bill

Is that a fact Jack

If so gutted

Not a fact. But a likelihood.

Buffalo Bill

Sickens me when I see that filth in full flow

I'm guessing we'd need to hit around the 15,000 season ticket mark to cut them down to two or three Roseburn sections.

Francis Albert

I hope we make a real effort to maximise sales for the individual games before relinquishing sections of the Roseburn. 2500 to 3000 one off ticket sales for the big games isn't out of the question if we are doing well and playing attractively.

I'm guessing we'd need to hit around the 15,000 season ticket mark to cut them down to two or three Roseburn sections.

Pity as  at a push wee will no doubt make 13.5k  ...its been mentioned maybe  with a couple of signings  it could be even better, still decent I'd say and with walk ups Tynie will be full most games me thinks

I dont grudge the Sheep or the Hobo's but I have a pathological hatred of the the two cheeks

If thats the harsh reality so be it

A good season and we will smash this seasons sales next season of that I have no doubt all about time I suppose

Extra income and all that palava ah well cant it all our own way..well for now FTH

Mars plastic

Sickens me when I see that filth in full flow

We'll not be seeing you at parkhead or Ibrox then?

We'll not be seeing you at parkhead or Ibrox then?

Not so much these days but in my prime my record in Glasgow has been shameful at times just toil to hack the animals

But days like these were sweet..no enough but sound all the same

I hope we make a real effort to maximise sales for the individual games before relinquishing sections of the Roseburn. 2500 to 3000 one off ticket sales for the big games isn't out of the question if we are doing well and playing attractively.

Agree. Folk are worrying about the season ticket sales but it all comes down to how many extra people want to walk up to our matches this season. The big indicator will be Partick Thistle on September 23rd, a month before we play Rangers. They'll only have 700/1400 tickets anyway so we've got the opportunity to sell out the rest of the Roseburn from the outset. Hopefully tickets for that go on sale ASAP, sell well, and then we can start limiting the OF (and Hibs, if it was up to me, but it seems many fans on both sides would rather keep the status quo).

Mars plastic

I won't post a full count but it looks as if 10 more STs were sold today.

Any purchases in the exclusive section?

Clerry Jambo

Any purchases in the exclusive section?

Looks like 10 have moved from the Premium section to other parts Mars, any ideas??

Mars plastic

Looks like 10 have moved from the Premium section to other parts Mars, any ideas??

If I were to hazard a guess, I'd say they don't want to sit anywhere near an obnoxious twat like me. :)

Clerry Jambo

If I were to hazard a guess, I'd say they don't want to sit anywhere near an obnoxious twat like me. :)

:2thumbsup:

Mars plastic

A big fat 0 today

I think I may be correct in saying the two rows directly behind the director's box haven't been on general sale.

Footballfirst

I think I may be correct in saying the two rows directly behind the director's box haven't been on general sale.

I think the front row and the back row are the two that haven't been on sale.  I'm sure the second row was sold over the first two or three days after they went on sale.

We're installing one of those suction tubes they use in shops, but so it runs in reverse. McPhee will be on hand to catch them at the bottom I believe, but not ITK.

Archived