Season ticket renewal thread ( merged )

bauld willie

maroondevo52

I take it if you got finance for your tickets you'll get them at the same time as people who paid by cash or cheque.

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
BelgeJambo

I am. It was the two wives and over 40 years of supporting Hearts I was more thinking of. :-0)

Occupational Hazard John!!!!

Have to meet up for beer sometime and exchange some sea dits :)

You going to Belfast?

fabienleclerq

Only problem I have with this is the F'ing and C'ing every second word when there's young kids around. Fair enough everyone loses their rag in the heat of the moment but some folk are just ridiculous.

If you're on about the Gorgie I can maybe see your point, the rest of the ground not so much. It's the football not the ballet.

Bazzas right boot

If you're on about the Gorgie I can maybe see your point, the rest of the ground not so much. It's the football not the ballet.

The ballet is cut throat, don't mock.

Everytime something goes wrong, the crowd make a song and dance about it.

The ballet is cut throat, don't mock.

Everytime something goes wrong, the crowd make a song and dance about it.

Ahh I see what you did there, very good !!

Gorgie_Rules

Any dot count for today? Looks like we sold over 100 the past two days.

Sales will inevitably drop off now that we are getting further from the weekend many have been paid but if can keep up relative numbers of sales we should reach 14,000 by early August

If we are getting 17,000 plus crowds for run of the mill games v Hamilton, Partick etc that would be fantastic.

IMO a successful / competitive Hearts team could average close to 20,000 easily.

Bizarrely is this Romanovs legacy? He awoke a section of support and it's just refused to go back to sleep. Our match day support isn't just bigger than Aberdeen and Hibs but substantially bigger.

I'll do the section breakdown at my next count, but the dot-count per stand at 5pm today is as follows:

Wheatfield

Total   521

Roseburn

Total  1,278

Main

Total   470

Gorgie

Total   392

Overall seats left for sale:    2,661 (including 1,383 Cat A seats)

Number sold since last count (5pm-ish yesterday): 10 (quieter sales today - perhaps closer to what might be expected following 2 exceptional days)

Rolling total of season ticket sales excluding hospitality and wheelchair & carer sales: 13,097 (FF's previous caveat meaning sales may be up to 100 less still applies)

Minimum total of season ticket sales including hospitality and wheelchair & carer sales: 13,188 (although actual sales almost certainly higher as noted previously).

John Findlay

Occupational Hazard John!!!!

Have to meet up for beer sometime and exchange some sea dits :)

You going to Belfast?

Will have to yes. No not going to Belfast.

Just don't have the funds at present.

been here before

Spot on mate, many a good sing song started by us 'auld yins'

Thatll be the prawn sandwich brigade and the auld yins who can still get the place going and who dont need drums, dont need to stand, dont need singing sections or dont need daft threads on the internet trying to make up songs for new signing that comes along.

Unlike the young ones it would seem.

Dot count at 5.30pm today:

Wheatfield

A - 154

B - 70

C - 28

D - 4

E - 35

F - 93

G - 135

Total   519

Roseburn

H -704

J - 577
Total  1,281

Main

N - 116

P - 38

Q - 0

Prem - 196

R - 4

S - 12

T - 98
Total   464

Gorgie

V - 136

W - 25

X - 20

Y - 53

Z - 149

Total   383

Overall seats left for sale:    2,647 (including 1,366 Cat A seats)

Number sold since last count (5pm-ish last night): 14

Rolling total of season ticket sales excluding hospitality and wheelchair & carer sales: 13,111 (FF's previous caveat meaning sales may be up to 100 less still applies)

Minimum total of season ticket sales including hospitality and wheelchair & carer sales: 13,202 (although actual sales almost certainly higher as previously noted).

Looks like it's settling around the 13,000 to 13,500 mark which is damn good going. Can't wait for the 9th September

norrie1952

Dot count at 5.30pm today:

Wheatfield

A - 154

B - 70

C - 28

D - 4

E - 35

F - 93

G - 135

Total   519

Roseburn

H -704

J - 577Total  1,281

Main

N - 116

P - 38

Q - 0

Prem - 196

R - 4

S - 12

T - 98Total   464

Gorgie

V - 136

W - 25

X - 20

Y - 53

Z - 149

Total   383

Overall seats left for sale:    2,647 (including 1,366 Cat A seats)

Number sold since last count (5pm-ish last night): 14

Rolling total of season ticket sales excluding hospitality and wheelchair & carer sales: 13,111 (FF's previous caveat meaning sales may be up to 100 less still applies)

Minimum total of season ticket sales including hospitality and wheelchair & carer sales: 13,202 (although actual sales almost certainly higher as previously noted).

thanks JALBO

Clerry Jambo

Looks like it's settling around the 13,000 to 13,500 mark which is damn good going. Can't wait for the 9th September

It does, but a couple more "interesting" signings may provide a late surge.

Having done a few dot counts now during Footballfirst's annual leave, here's a few observations:

- I think the number of season tickets actually sold is probably nearer 13,300. I've based the above figures on the assumption that when the club announced "over 13,000 tickets sold" that meant 13,001 - which feels quite a conservative interpretation. It's also reasonable to assume that there have been some hospitality season ticket sales and wheelchair & carer season ticket sales since the 13,000 announcement to supplement the ones that we can count on the seat map.

- If the above is accurate, and if season tickets remain on sale til 31st August, we need to average around 13 sales a day between now and then to go through the 14,000 mark.

- Category B sales are a little over 200, and look to have plateau'd there.

- Premium seating is moving slowly - just one or two sales every couple of days. It'll be interesting to see how any leftovers - probably 150 or more at current rates of sale - will be priced for individual games.

norrie1952

so do 13000 of us hhgh

Clerry Jambo

79 Premium sold, not sure if that's good or not so good ( not going to say bad) to be honest

Clerry Jambo

So Jalbo are we talking approx:

New Stand; 6000

Wheatfield: 5000

Gorgie: 2000

Roseburn 200

Having done a few dot counts now during Footballfirst's annual leave, here's a few observations:

- I think the number of season tickets actually sold is probably nearer 13,300. I've based the above figures on the assumption that when the club announced "over 13,000 tickets sold" that meant 13,001 - which feels quite a conservative interpretation. It's also reasonable to assume that there have been some hospitality season ticket sales and wheelchair & carer season ticket sales since the 13,000 announcement to supplement the ones that we can count on the seat map.

- If the above is accurate, and if season tickets remain on sale til 31st August, we need to average around 13 sales a day between now and then to go through the 14,000 mark.

- Category B sales are a little over 200, and look to have plateau'd there.

- Premium seating is moving slowly - just one or two sales every couple of days. It'll be interesting to see how any leftovers - probably 150 or more at current rates of sale - will be priced for individual games.

Yes I noticed the premium seats moved from 195 to 196 remaining. Can see them as ?40-45 match tickets...

So Jalbo are we talking approx:

New Stand; 6000

Wheatfield: 5000

Gorgie: 2000

Roseburn 200

At a quick guess, I think it's probably something like.....

New Stand 5,200

Wheatfield 5,300

Gorgie 2,500

Roseburn 200

The new stand has a few bits that are blocked out / appear sold that I don't think we've sold tickets for (wings of upper N and T, lower T around the police box, lower R, etc) - this could be as many as 400 seats - and so it can look like we've got more sold in the new main stand, especially with so much hospitality seating blocked out too.

Speaking of which, it's going to be really interesting if / when we get an idea as to how the hospitality season tickets are selling. The new stand figures could end up much higher than what I'm guessing if we're selling hundreds of those!

Footballfirst

I'm sure that the club was hoping to exceed that figure given the substantial increase in the hospitality capacity.

kingantti1874

I'm sure that the club was hoping to exceed that figure given the substantial increase in the hospitality capacity.

Maybe we will but not significantly.. There were consequences to our appealing form and football.. Significant momentum lost.

heartsfc_fan

Still plenty of time. If we're up around the 13,200 mark then I'm confident we'll still beat 13,700.

Also since we have more seats there is nothing to stop there being half season ticket sales in Jan/Feb time - something we didn't have last season due to there simply being not enough room.

Bring Back Paulo Sergio

The club should be thrilled with the amount sold. Either that or they're out of touch with reality.

Buffalo Bill

Maybe we will but not significantly.. There were consequences to our appealing form and football.. Significant momentum lost.

Appealing form and football?

What games were you watching? ;)

The fact we are on course to at least match last seasons total is absolutely incredible. I expected around 12000 given what we witnessed last season. We are the most loyal fans in Scotland by a distance.

Lucille's Thirsty

Exceeding last season total season tickets sold will depend on the start to the season a good start then we'll push past 15K IMO.

Our support if fantastic and so is our new kitted out football stadium the envy of most club in our league.

Loyal to the core boys.

Appealing form and football?

What games were you watching? ;)

Saw that.... :)

Still plenty of time. If we're up around the 13,200 mark then I'm confident we'll still beat 13,700.

Also since we have more seats there is nothing to stop there being half season ticket sales in Jan/Feb time - something we didn't have last season due to there simply being not enough room.

Likelihood is we will just beat that total. A couple of decent signings required though.

chrisyboy7

2 months to go & our sales are great. I'm sure we can top 14k

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Maybe we will but not significantly. There were consequences to our appalling form and football.. Significant momentum lost.

We always had around 2,000 extra season tickets from the situation we were in. Club nearly liquidated so people bought to save club, then an exciting new era. If loss of momentum has lost some of that its okay. Club is moving into a new phase.

Scottish football for 130 years has two clubs mostly dominated. Ebbs and flows in form for the rest is normal. Plus as we know the recruitment was poor last 2 years.

You can demand we sustain high performance and entertainment. I think that is healthy to demand. But real life is harder.

We're mostly looking forward to new season starting to build a better looking squad. People more concemed with new signings and arranging trips for the first few games now confirmed.

See what happens.

Strachsuit

I'm sure that the club are hoping to exceed that figure given the substantial increase in the hospitality capacity.

FTFY. We are probably less than 500 short of last year's total figure, with 9 weeks until our first home game of the season!

Exceeding last season total season tickets sold will depend on the start to the season a good start then we'll push past 15K IMO.

Our support if fantastic and so is our new kitted out football stadium the envy of most club in our league.

Loyal to the core boys.

I've said it before on this thread and it's worth repeating.....restrict the Cat A away support to two sections now. It would send out a message of trust from the club that, if we are playing well, we can sell those home sections.

We've heard the business argument from the club....in, purely, those terms, it makes sense but I say, take a chance, even for a season, to see if we can grow to even bigger ST numbers.

Looking at present numbers, I feel this view may not change a lot of minds at board level.

David McCaig

I've said it before on this thread and it's worth repeating.....restrict the Cat A away support to two sections now. It would send out a message of trust from the club that, if we are playing well, we can sell those home sections.

We've heard the business argument from the club....in, purely, those terms, it makes sense but I say, take a chance, even for a season, to see if we can grow to even bigger ST numbers.

Looking at present numbers, I feel this view may not change a lot of minds at board level.

I totally agree Boab. It would also open up a huge tranche of affordable Gold and Silver seats with good sight lines.

I totally agree Boab. It would also open up a huge tranche of affordable Gold and Silver seats with good sight lines.

It's wishful thinking, David, as things stand re. numbers.

A wee bit of speculate to accumulate type thinking is all i'm asking.

Lucille's Thirsty

Considering the Main Stand is over budget maybe Ann being a little pessimistic?

If you give Celtic,Rangers and Hibs the full roseburn 6 times next year you are guaranteed 3,400? Supporters paying?

I agree two section for the old firm is enough I want our home game against Aberdeen on 9th Sep to be packed to the rafters with Jambos as we've hopefully got off to a good start..

The Internet

Bought mine in the first stage of renewals and still haven't received it. Is it getting to 'phone the ticket office' time yet or are others in the same boat?

Bought mine in the first stage of renewals and still haven't received it. Is it getting to 'phone the ticket office' time yet or are others in the same boat?

Relax until around end August.

Edit And then contact the club.

Double edit - I can't recall if the club officially said all new cards intended to be posted by dd/mmm but as first game not till 9th September, contact us after an other date if not received.

The Internet

Relax until around end August.

Edit And then contact the club.

Double edit - I can't recall if the club officially said all new cards intended to be posted by dd/mmm but as first game not till 9th September, contact us after an other date if not received.

Cool, thanks!

hughesie27

Considering the Main Stand is over budget maybe Ann being a little pessimistic?

If you give Celtic,Rangers and Hibs the full roseburn 6 times next year you are guaranteed 3,400? Supporters paying?

I agree two section for the old firm is enough I want our home game against Aberdeen on 9th Sep to be packed to the rafters with Jambos as we've hopefully got off to a good start..

It's not over budget. 

Dot count at 5pm today:

Wheatfield

A - 148

B - 70

C - 28

D - 4

E - 34

F - 93

G - 135

Total   512

Roseburn

H -704

J - 574
Total  1,278

Main

N - 112

P - 36

Q - 0

Prem - 192

R - 4

S - 14

T - 92
Total   450

Gorgie

V - 133

W - 25

X - 20

Y - 53

Z - 145

Total   376

Overall seats left for sale:    2,616 (including 1,338 Cat A seats)

Number sold since last count (5.30pm-ish last night): 31 

Rolling total of season ticket sales excluding hospitality and wheelchair & carer sales: 13,142 (FF's previous caveat meaning sales may be up to 100 less still applies)

Minimum total of season ticket sales including hospitality and wheelchair & carer sales: 13,233 (although actual sales almost certainly higher as previously noted).

norrie1952

I still think 2 sections for the old firm.Im really undecided about the hobos.We all enjoy Derby games at fester road.But a pound to a pile of shite if we cut their allocation they'll cut ours.If everyone is happy with that then fair enough go for it.

Archived