Season ticket renewal thread ( merged )

bauld willie

We must have sold a 1,000 by now?

Not too bad for the "wee team" especially as the majority will be concessions bought under false pretence :toff:

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You're a bit of a drama queen?

More than a bit. Queen of drama Queens! To be honest does anyone care if Mitch 41 renews?

Hagar the Horrible

For me we are building a 4 Michelin star restaurant, but we only have Pie, beans and chips on the menu, cooked by a guy who once watched an episode of Masterchef,  I think I will rather just go to the kebab shop?  Not going to renew, but will get loads of one off tickets

For me we are building a 4 Michelin star restaurant, but we only have Pie, beans and chips on the menu, cooked by a guy who once watched an episode of Masterchef, I think I will rather just go to the kebab shop? Not going to renew, but will get loads of one off tickets

Can't beat pie beans & chips

...a bit disco

Not too bad for the "wee team" especially as the majority will be concessions bought under false pretence :toff:

Doubtful if the hoops i had to jump through were anything to go by!

Can't beat pie beans & chips

Agree......and a bottle of red cola.....

Agree......and a bottle of red cola.....

Now we're talking. Hope the club are taking note! Ram yer curry club! Red Cola club in the new stand.

Seymour M Hersh

That's three of us renewed.

Lots of banging and drilling sounds coming from the site.

Hope you didn't get overly excited hearing them!! 

Thomson1874

Renewed mines and my dads on Thursday, moved sections but still in the main stand for next year! Also fired some cash into the cow for the development fund outside the shop

...a bit disco

Doubtful if the hoops i had to jump through were anything to go by!

Oh I get it now.

JKB politics eh?

Oh I get it now.

JKB politics eh?

Surprised a good Hearts man like you did not get my drift the 1st time :2thumbsup:

On way to renew however the awful weather has driven me in to the diggers to gather my senses

...a bit disco

Surprised a good Hearts man like you did not get my drift the 1st time :2thumbsup:

Got there in the end though!

:stuart:

Jamboelite

Renewed.

This is Hearts, im used to the rollercoaster and im not going to get off it anytime soon.

Renewed.

This is Hearts, im used to the rollercoaster and im not going to get off it anytime soon.

Always has been for as long as I can remember. You gotta get through the dips to appreciate the highs.

RENEWED.

Changed slightly from seats that we were going to be 'offered' I didn't quite like how we were going to be in the middle of a row.

Especially if laddie needed to go to the toilet (more likely me with my bladder the size of a peanut, if I have any more than 1 pint!!!!) - I didn't want to have to endure too many 'tuts' & dirty looks from some of the old miseries that are in that section, but at the moment there's an aisle separating us & them.  

Still in R, but just moved along a wee bit towards S, so a bit closer to the end of the row.

A bit of a shame, cos really liked where we were & some of the folk round about us. We were as close to being in the middle with great views - apart from the pillars.

Not too bothered tho, as expecting views to be even better in the new stand next season.

davemclaren

I renewed at the ticket offive on Thursday. Sadly, I can't visit the shop without buying something. Not sure where my diving gnome is going though...

Bull's-eye

2 being renewed this afternoon and looking forward to a new card to fit in my 5-1 commemorative wallet.

Maybe some FOH card holders would be an idea ?

2 being renewed this afternoon and looking forward to a new card to fit in my 5-1 commemorative wallet.

Maybe some FOH card holders would be an idea ?

I actually think your idea is better than the scarf one (nothing against that one though, if it raises funds).

Bull's-eye

I actually think your idea is better than the scarf one (nothing against that one though, if it raises funds).

I think they'll sell a few scarfs, I will definitely get one, won't be leaving the house in it though. Yes, new card holders would be good.

I think they'll sell a few scarfs, I will definitely get one, won't be leaving the house in it though. Yes, new card holders would be good.

The scarf is certainly one for the wall of your house. The card holders could sell more, since you can take it out without looking like an ego maniac.

Renewed 2 adults and 1 under 18 yesterday, went into etickets today and  it says we have all paid the ?100 price freeze thingy and i didnt pay an extra ?300. Just wondering if this has happened to anyone else

RENEWED.

Changed slightly from seats that we were going to be 'offered' I didn't quite like how we were going to be in the middle of a row.

Especially if laddie needed to go to the toilet (more likely me with my bladder the size of a peanut, if I have any more than 1 pint!!!!) - I didn't want to have to endure too many 'tuts' & dirty looks from some of the old miseries that are in that section, but at the moment there's an aisle separating us & them.

Still in R, but just moved along a wee bit towards S, so a bit closer to the end of the row.

A bit of a shame, cos really liked where we were & some of the folk round about us. We were as close to being in the middle with great views - apart from the pillars.

Not too bothered tho, as expecting views to be even better in the new stand next season.

How do you know that there hasn't been any seating plan released yet.

Gorgie_Rules

Renewed this morning, 8 out of 9 of us renweing and another 2 getting their first for a few years.

Depriving the club of its lifeblood by not renewing is not what we need right now.

If we are to get back to where we should be and dominating hibs regularly again we need the fans commited, whether its with Cathro in charge come mid season or not.

RENEWED.

What row are you in now.

How do you know that there hasn't been any seating plan released yet.

When you are in the office renewing your ST the staff let you have a look at the seating plan that they have on their computer.

It's not available to us on e tickets just yet.

I renewed at the ticket offive on Thursday. Sadly, I can't visit the shop without buying something. Not sure where my diving gnome is going though...

Play it up front tomorrow and we might get a penalty.

I see Hibs are claiming to have sold 9200 STs so far and are targeting 12500.

Time all the doubters and stragglers in our support got renewing.

We will never hear the end of it if they outsell us.

I've renewed +1. Things can only get better

...right?!

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

More than a bit. Queen of drama Queens! To be honest does anyone care if Mitch 41 renews?

Here we go calling a fan names. It says a lot about you.

Here we go calling a fan names. It says a lot about you.

Has there EVER been a time when you were happy as a Hearts fan ?

I remember when you expended as much energy on here complaining about Romanov despite the fact that the club actually won things in his era. That was long before we went into admin as well.

Now you have just transferred your negative energy to the present regime.

I see Hibs are claiming to have sold 9200 STs so far and are targeting 12500.

Time all the doubters and stragglers in our support got renewing.

We will never hear the end of it if they outsell us.

Lets face it if they can't achieve that figure after winning their league and keeping their prices at the level they are at then they never will.

I was speaking to a Hibby mate who has a Concession ticket and it cost ?155 compared to ?305 at Tynecastle. They don't seem to have different categories of prices other than the Hospitality from what I can understand so their income from ticket sales will be far less than ours.

Has there EVER been a time when you were happy as a Hearts fan ?

I remember when you expended as much energy on here complaining about Romanov despite the fact that the club actually won things in his era. That was long before we went into admin as well.

Now you have just transferred your negative energy to the present regime.

Dam your nearly right but i'm not being negative but positive. To be a success and not only challenge but win trophies you need someone in charge of our team that can win games. Do you like to watch and follow a successful Hearts team or do you just go along for the banter. Let's employ winners now that's not being negative is it ?

Anyone know if the new cards are being posted out now for those that purchased on etickets?

Francis Albert

I don't really care. But nor do I really care about individual posters saying they have renewed. The aggregate of renewals will be of interest and in the meantime an update of totals would be interesting.

When I was renewing today and they show you the screen, I was shocked to see how few had been bought. Current season ticket holders who have yet to renew are blocked out in green. The screen was a sea of green seats.

That was N upper by the way.

When I was renewing today and they show you the screen, I was shocked to see how few had been bought. Current season ticket holders who have yet to renew are blocked out in green. The screen was a sea of green seats.

That was N upper by the way.

I wouldn't be too concerned yet. Loads of renewals will happen between now and the deadline. Our 5 are all renewing, and we've got another joining. We'll do so when we're next near Tynie so we can pay in person. No time pressure = slow-building sales. I do accept though that a number will not renew, and quite a few, judging by various comments on here, will renew very close to the deadline as a means of sending a message to the club.

Dam your nearly right but i'm not being negative but positive. To be a success and not only challenge but win trophies you need someone in charge of our team that can win games. Do you like to watch and follow a successful Hearts team or do you just go along for the banter. Let's employ winners now that's not being negative is it ?

Fair enough. I trust you will help the club with your ST cash to enable a decent budget for players.

All that will happen if ST income drops the club will simply scale back on contracts for players.

4 season tickets bought , once a jambo always a jambo , through thick and thin !!!

Fair enough. I trust you will help the club with your ST cash to enable a decent budget for players.

All that will happen if ST income drops the club will simply scale back on contracts for players.

Aye another load of loyal supporters cash being spunked away by our completely inept DoF and management team. We can't wait. Gonna be an epic season though apparently.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Aye another load of loyal supporters cash being spunked away by our completely inept DoF and management team. We can't wait. Gonna be an epic season though apparently.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well I suppose we'll just have to wait and see.

For myself I think we should bin the management team and start again.

I'll be happy if I'm wrong though.

Benny Factor

Renewed now

And even went for the ?100 price freeze option too!

How many of you renewed?

Jambo 4 Ever

How many of you renewed?

Myself and my nephew... and my brother might too.

How many in your family?

When I was a [mature] postgrad it was my status at the time of buying the ticket that mattered.

I'm sure I read somewhere that it has to be for the duration of the season.

Benny Factor

Myself and my nephew... and my brother might too.

How many in your family?

5 of us. All renewing.... 1 already renewed.

I don't get paid until Thursday, so will be renewing a week tomorrow and getting the rest at the same time.

I thought you said before that there were 5 of you that were ST holders?

Was at a family function tonight and there were 6 not renewing as long as Levein and Cathro are in place. That's a fair wedge missing and they'll not be alone worryingly.

On my part I'm well pleased with the seat been allocated which is 4 rows further up from my seat now

Archived