Iain Cathro ongoing Poll and discussion Thread

cylawny

Cathro Poll  

1,521 members have voted

1. 1. Cathro stay or go

Nookie Bear

Well there has been enough said about what the bigger picture is on this thread, some people have just decided to close their minds to it though.

Cathro and McPhee are two very highly regarded coaches. They have come to the club and found a squad lacking quality, a recruitment process that had in the main failed, hence the lack of quality. A number of players who were unhappy (Paterson, Nicholson, et al) prior to them even coming to the club. An academy that had a lack of talent and numbers hence they had to sign new youngsters. Those are just a few of the things they are putting right.

In addition injuries to key players at critical times. A "stockpile of left backs". The wrong type of player that is lacking in desire and fight. The players brought in in January were primarily brought in to plug a hole until Cathrine could sign the players he actually wanted.

The wheels were coming off/had come off many aspects of the footballing side. They have had to put that right. They deserve the chance to be judged on the job they can do with the right tools rather than some shite that was left to them or that are here to boost numbers.

Cheers siege.

Large parts of that are down to a very poor 12 months from Levein but that really isn't Cathro's primary role. His job is to galvanize a group of players - many of whom are experienced internationals, and a few decent youngsters - into a team that competes week in week out. Since the 0-0 with hibs, and certainly since the replay, his sole aim should have been to get the best out of his team, and yet it's always about "the future", or "we will work on this" etc etc.

Let Levein worry about that, Ian, while you motivate and coach the team, because that's what you are paid to do. Yes, he needs to buy Into the overall plan but we already have a DoF and we don't need another one, and now it looks like we have two men plotting the course and nobody on deck looking for icebergs.

So...what is he bringing to the table that's different from any other mid-level manager to squeeze the best out of an SPL squad that still should be doing a lot better than our form suggests? What's his USP come Saturday 3pm every week?

Finally, he can't expect an easy ride. There will be injuries next season, we will make signings in good faith that don't work, we may sell a good player or two, others may get the huff or just lose form. These are all things every manager needs to deal with every week - on smaller budgets than us, on the whole - so we need to quit waiting for calmer waters and deal with what is directly in front of us.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We have murder away from home leg before Cathro was here.

I go to most and some of the performances under Neilson were eye bleeding.

I agree. I'm not blaming Cathro for our away form, I'm blaming just about every manager we've had. Csaba was particularly talented at making us shite away from home, often not even having a single shot on goal in 90 mins.

siegementality

Cheers siege.

Large parts of that are down to a very poor 12 months from Levein but that really isn't Cathro's primary role. His job is to galvanize a group of players - many of whom are experienced internationals, and a few decent youngsters - into a team that competes week in week out. Since the 0-0 with hibs, and certainly since the replay, his sole aim should have been to get the best out of his team, and yet it's always about "the future", or "we will work on this" etc etc.

Let Levein worry about that, Ian, while you motivate and coach the team, because that's what you are paid to do. Yes, he needs to buy Into the overall plan but we already have a DoF and we don't need another one, and now it looks like we have two men plotting the course and nobody on deck looking for icebergs.

So...what is he bringing to the table that's different from any other mid-level manager to squeeze the best out of an SPL squad that still should be doing a lot better than our form suggests? What's his USP come Saturday 3pm every week?

Finally, he can't expect an easy ride. There will be injuries next season, we will make signings in good faith that don't work, we may sell a good player or two, others may get the huff or just lose form. These are all things every manager needs to deal with every week - on smaller budgets than us, on the whole - so we need to quit waiting for calmer waters and deal with what is directly in front of us.

I personally think the DOF role has changed slightly. McPhee said that the recruitment policy was being "modernised. Why we would need to modernise something that has only been in place for three years? Cos it doesn't work. It seemed apparent to me that Cathro and McPhee will have a bigger role to play in the recruitment side of things than Neilson ever did. Given the failure of the recruitment process that can only be a good thing. They both stated that the club was going to adopt a less risky approach, signing tried and tested players who have experience of British football, again a good thing.

In relation to Cathro and his coaching team. It is clear they have decided on a footballing model. The model has been introduced and a lot of the current players have been found wanting. Cathro made it clear he will not abandon the model, rather he will sign the right type of player to fit the model. He was clear that those players at the club who weren't good enough would be moved on.by introducing the model they can at least see which of the current players have the ability to play within it. Results haven't been what he had hoped but they will persevere. I am firmly of the belief that they have the right plan going forward. It has to rain for a rainbow to appear.

siegementality

I agree. I'm not blaming Cathro for our away form, I'm blaming just about every manager we've had. Csaba was particularly talented at making us shite away from home, often not even having a single shot on goal in 90 mins.

Cathro will be heartened to know that he is only useless at home games then.

Watt-Zeefuik

It was horrific. Hard to remember a worse performance in recent years.

I'm generally calm at games but I lost it that night. Steward had to stop me getting on the pitch to have a go at our players.

Extremely embarrassed by my behaviour that night. The performance was more embarrassing.

I dutifully watched Hearts TV through the admin season. It was painful, but there were signs of life.

The game at ER this year was worse than anything that year.  I couldn't see the 7-0 game against Celtic, so that might have been worse, but even getting run of the pitch by poor wee teams was better than the ER game.

Buffalo Bill

We will be the laughing stock of Scottish football and if that makes me a drama queen so be it :lol:

Tbh i'm not even sure I care anymore. It doesn't really matter I quite enjoy going to watch amatuer football on Saturdays - maybe that's something to look forward to next season.

It certainly looks like we're going to be losing our fair-weather fans this summer, regardless of the fact that next season's Hearts team will be unrecognisable from this season's.  

hughesie27

This poll was up at 55-45 GO on Sunday/Monday. Big shift again within a week without a ball being kicked. But who says football fans are fickle.

If we are signing three or four players for next season our coaches must feel the majority of our squad can and should do better?

I've voted stay. I'd like to see what he can do to build the squad and what they're like after a proper pre season with no European games. I'd give him till Christmas. If we're still as crap as we are just now then I'd likely want him replacing.

Bring Back Paulo Sergio

I've voted stay. I'd like to see what he can do to build the squad and what they're like after a proper pre season with no European games. I'd give him till Christmas. If we're still as crap as we are just now then I'd likely want him replacing.

So if we're sitting 11th in the league come Christmas time you're 'likely' to want him replaced?

So if we're sitting 11th in the league come Christmas time you're 'likely' to want him replaced?

I've seen Hearts down in the bottom 2 plenty of times and wasn't calling for the managers head.

I think we need to give him some more time and hope that all the players that are currently under performing pull their fingers out and start to play as we know they can.

Bring Back Paulo Sergio

I've seen Hearts down in the bottom 2 plenty of times and wasn't calling for the managers head.

I think we need to give him some more time and hope that all the players that are currently under performing pull their fingers out and start to play as we know they can.

We've got different views on why the players aren't playing to their potential. For example Chelsea were no great shakes at the start of the season but Conte changed formation and started to get much more out of them.

siegementality

We've got different views on why the players aren't playing to their potential. For example Chelsea were no great shakes at the start of the season but Conte changed formation and started to get much more out of them.

Well it appears that all Cathro needs to do is change formation. Phone him up and tell him.

Buffalo Bill

If we are signing three or four players for next season our coaches must feel the majority of our squad can and should do better?

It'll be 7 or 8, I reckon; maybe 9. The more dead wood we shift, the more we can bring in.

Paul Shark

It'll be 7 or 8, I reckon; maybe 9. The more dead wood we shift, the more we can bring in.

I really hope you're right. I understand Cathro is playing down the situation by saying that we only need 4. But the thought of another season watching our current squad, fills me with dread. Even with 4 quality signings we would be 4 short.

It certainly looks like we're going to be losing our fair-weather fans this summer, regardless of the fact that next season's Hearts team will be unrecognisable from this season's.  

Cathro brings in 9 new recruits who have hardly added to our performances or results.

The majority of these duffers are being retained. Add to that the returning Sammon and Reilly from loan deals not to mention the likes of Rherras and Oshaniwa taking up valueable funding.

Cathro is now saying he only needs another 4 or so signings so good luck to him in improving our results and getting the "fairweather fans" back attending games.

One things fairly certain there will be plenty spare seats around for them to buy if the product on offer improves

Nookie Bear

I really hope you're right. I understand Cathro is playing down the situation by saying that we only need 4. But the thought of another season watching our current squad, fills me with dread. Even with 4 quality signings we would be 4 short.

If those 4 created a spine to the team (i.e. Berra, good midfielder, striker and goalkeeper) then maybe it would help?

Paul Shark

If those 4 created a spine to the team (i.e. Berra, good midfielder, striker and goalkeeper) then maybe it would help?

It would help, anyone half decent would help but we would still be woefully short. Assuming the young guys recently signed are not going to be ready for next season. Out of the current squad who in all seriousness would you keep ? Hamilton, Hughes, Smith(?), Soutar( still injured), Cowie as a squad player, Bauban ditto, Walker, Goncalves, Currie who is not ready to start every week and the mythical Beith ? Adding just 4 to that group doesn't really make a strong squad.

Nookie Bear

It would help, anyone half decent would help but we would still be woefully short. Assuming the young guys recently signed are not going to be ready for next season. Out of the current squad who in all seriousness would you keep ? Hamilton, Hughes, Smith(?), Soutar( still injured), Cowie as a squad player, Bauban ditto, Walker, Goncalves, Currie who is not ready to start every week and the mythical Beith ? Adding just 4 to that group doesn't really make a strong squad.

No, it doesn't but I still think there should be enough in that squad to be top 4. But we would need to get lucky with the signings and also need to get the players performing to their potential more often.

Bungalow Bill

I wasn't there so appreciate I have been picking up scraps of info since. And I applaud the fact they stood up and did this.

But...what are they proposing that someone like, say, Peter Houston (or any other average manager) wouldn't? All the chat about the academy and players knowing the system is Leveins remit and, whilst Cathro needs to buy into that

, his primary responsibility is to set out and motivate a team to win games.

First I think your comment re Houston is fair.

If I remember right, the football philosophy agreed by Levein, Robbie, Robbo and a few others was to pass from front to back. Cathro/Macphee are still doing that, it's more the shape and how to press the ball when we don't have it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Paul Shark

No, it doesn't but I still think there should be enough in that squad to be top 4. But we would need to get lucky with the signings and also need to get the players performing to their potential more often.

Who would you keep that I have left out ? Djoum definitely but I think if the club gets a half decent offer for him he'll be away. Top 4 is only finishing above St Johnstone and possibly, dare I say it Hibs. We have to be aiming to finish 2nd or 3rd and we are more than 4 signings away from that.

siegementality

Cathro brings in 9 new recruits who have hardly added to our performances or results.

The majority of these duffers are being retained. Add to that the returning Sammon and Reilly from loan deals not to mention the likes of Rherras and Oshaniwa taking up valueable funding.

Cathro is now saying he only needs another 4 or so signings so good luck to him in improving our results and getting the "fairweather fans" back attending games.

One things fairly certain there will be plenty spare seats around for them to buy if the product on offer improves

The majority of the players in January were brought in by Levein, hence the re-think of the whole recruitment policy.

Nookie Bear

Who would you keep that I have left out ? Djoum definitely but I think if the club gets a half decent offer for him he'll be away. Top 4 is only finishing above St Johnstone and possibly, dare I say it Hibs. We have to be aiming to finish 2nd or 3rd and we are more than 4 signings away from that.

Difficult to name individuals because a new manager can have a huge effect on a player (for example, I refuse to believe Tziolis is as bad as he playing and we all know how good guys like Walker are on their day)

Expert on the subject

Id like to know why  so many people on this site  back Cathro what specifically do you see in him, what skills and aptitude specific to managing a football team  convince you and why do you buy into his way of playing football  ?

I want to believe but honestly  cant see it.

From what I have read and heard especially since the public sales pitch, the main argument  to keep him is if he gets certain players playing a certain type of football then it will all click it place.

My concern is this is to prescriptive and short sighted - this makes us predictable and easy to counter it also means we are not flexible to change the game when needed , Examples  of  this  can be seen when we equalise against teams -  instead of us seizing the initiative  they have come straight back at us this is  because we push them back and move the ball quick up to the attacking areas  its alose become painful to watch us try to build from the back with the opposition in our faces instead of going long this  inevitably leads to a pass back to Jack with a striker down his throat.

Good football is winning football and I  have heard little since his first press conference on Cathro?s ambition to Win games or trophies with Hearts its almost that appears he assumes this will come as the natural consequence of his ?work?

A good manager is pragmatic with approach acknowledging players can and can?t do in his approach and gets the best out of his players whilst pushing them to greater things  .

It concerns me that Winning is not a big focus at the club , Cathro points to the style and approach of Rio Ave and Newcastle of examples of where this method has worked  , really are these good examples ??  Neither team achieved tangible success in his time there with mixed / poor results , has anyone really looked into why this is a good template for us to succeed ?

Even If the tactics are right every team needs the manager to provide Leadership Confidence and Motivation get the player to believe to  win games , these skills  above all else  are key and this is where he lacks the most   and when pressed he refers to a collective management approach really  responsibility .

So 2 questions to the converted;  

Why will Cathro?s football vision work ?

What management skills does he possess to make the players execute this vision ?

Difficult to name individuals because a new manager can have a huge effect on a player (for example, I refuse to believe Tziolis is as bad as he playing and we all know how good guys like Walker are on their day)

A simple, yet probably popular ,viewpoint of many supporters, i'd wager.

The logical answer to this, of course, is the manager....or the system !

The use of the word " imposter " puzzles me when I read many posts. These players are not all hopeless...so something is very wrong.

bauld willie

It's been like watching one of the worst teams in the league away from home.

We can go whole halfs and create nothing.

I was the same at Easter Road. I had to go and calm down after their 2nd went in at the food kiosks and you got some fans who were lost for words and others who were punching brick walls.

Ask the 3800 Hearts fans that were there that night about Cathro and I'd wager over 70% would want Cathro out compared with 50% on here.

Starting next season away from home I feel could see emotions boiling over and it is something I and I'm sure everyone on here doesn't want to see.

Good post.

Is been really common away from home this season and you are not the only one who has simply lost it this season in utter frustration with what we are being served up.

Nookie Bear

A simple, yet probably popular ,viewpoint of many supporters, i'd wager.

The logical answer to this, of course, is the manager....or the system !

The use of the word " imposter " puzzles me when I read many posts. These players are not all hopeless...so something is very wrong.

I just couldn't be bothered listing 20 names!

It is simplistic to suggest a new manager will wave a magic wand, but clearly this group of players are better than their form suggests.

I just couldn't be bothered listing 20 names!

It is simplistic to suggest a new manager will wave a magic wand, but clearly this group of players are better than their form suggests.

Yip. Indeed.

siegementality

Amazing that a guy like Ian Cathro and his whole management team have less of a clue about football than some people on JKB.

Amazing that a guy like Ian Cathro and his whole management team have less of a clue about football than some people on JKB.

Amazing that you take that from people's comments. Someone can know a lot but not be much use practically in any walk of life. Do you have to be a chef to complain in a restaurant??

Amazing that you take that from people's comments. Someone can know a lot but not be much use practically in any walk of life. Do you have to be a chef to complain in a restaurant??

on fire mate..:wink:

siegementality

Except some posters are not complaining about one bit of food - to continue the chef analogy - they are complaining about the plate it was served on, the cutlery, table cloth, waiters, table, chairs, everything.

Every single first team player has had a thread at some point criticising them for being lazy, bad attitude, not good enough, you name it. Ann Budge has been criticised for many thing, as has Craig Levein (and I have levelled some criticism his way). FFS even the new stand is not good enough for some posters. The focus of a lot of people's frustration is now Cathro, as it was Neilson before him, Locke before him, etc, etc.

While you might not have to be a chef to complain in a restaurant, it doesn't necessarily mean that you know how to cook the food any better.

:thumbsup:

'mon the complainers!

Except some posters are not complaining about one bit of food - to continue the chef analogy - they are complaining about the plate it was served on, the cutlery, table cloth, waiters, table, chairs, everything.

Every single first team player has had a thread at some point criticising them for being lazy, bad attitude, not good enough, you name it. Ann Budge has been criticised for many thing, as has Craig Levein (and I have levelled some criticism his way). FFS even the new stand is not good enough for some posters. The focus of a lot of people's frustration is now Cathro, as it was Neilson before him, Locke before him, etc, etc.

While you might not have to be a chef to complain in a restaurant, it doesn't necessarily mean that you know how to cook the food any better.

There have always been differences of opinion about some players and always will be. Most people are happy with the stand and the achievements of Ann Budge. People don't have to be a coach or be able to do better themselves in order to express dissatisfaction with our coaching staff which is what you were implying. Back on the restaurant theme it is quite easy to choose another restaurant if the chef at your favourite restaurant was not up to scratch although some would speak to the owner or manager, who would't query whether or not the customer could cook better. Anyway for most fans Tynecastle is the only restaurant in town and some reserve the right to complain about the chef without being told to go and train to cook better or belt up. :2thumbsup:

You know when it gives you a belly ache though......  :sick:

siegementality

There have always been differences of opinion about some players and always will be. Most people are happy with the stand and the achievements of Ann Budge. People don't have to be a coach or be able to do better themselves in order to express dissatisfaction with our coaching staff which is what you were implying. Back on the restaurant theme it is quite easy to choose another restaurant if the chef at your favourite restaurant was not up to scratch although some would speak to the owner or manager, who would't query whether or not the customer could cook better. Anyway for most fans Tynecastle is the only restaurant in town and some reserve the right to complain about the chef without being told to go and train to cook better or belt up. :2thumbsup:

If you are gonna cook, get lessons. If you want to play armchair head coach at least listen to what the actual head coach is doing/has planned. Too many people forming too much opinion on too little information.

Watt-Zeefuik

Cathro has publicly said 4. Is 7 or 8 a hunch on your part, or something you've heard?

The majority of the players in January were brought in by Levein, hence the re-think of the whole recruitment policy.

ITK or speculating?

If you are gonna cook, get lessons. If you want to play armchair head coach at least listen to what the actual head coach is doing/has planned. Too many people forming too much opinion on too little information.

You don't get it at all do you? People can criticize the performance of the team. We have all heard plenty of Cathro's statements of intent and then seen nothing to back it up. Some of us have spoken to people who have had dealings with him also which largely coincides with what we are seeing.  You obviously believe in what he has said despite, as others have pointed out, having wanted rid of Neilson. Are the two things connected? Most coaches, I put it to you, could have talked a good fight in the demo that was given. You are convinced. Others are not and are wanting to see some proof as he has no previous management to back it up. You don't seem able to let people express any reservations, however they are couched, so there is little point in debating the issue with you. Have a nice weekend though.

kingantti1874

A few folk seem to have trouble separating his words from his actions.. A subset of those folk have hailed him as some sort of visionary when in reality he hasn't said a single ****ing thing you couldn't repeat after watching an episode of MOTD..

We want to play good football, create space, press with a high line.. Revolutionary right enough :rofl:

not sure who the biggest jokers are - cathro or the folk on here who still believe it.. if he manages to implement even one of those things it'll be a start.. Most of the time our players are running around without a ****ing clue what they are doing or where they are supposed to be..

Bring Back Paulo Sergio

A few folk seem to have trouble separating his words from his actions.. A subset of those folk have hailed him as some sort of visionary when in reality he hasn't said a single ******* thing you couldn't repeat after watching an episode of MOTD..

We want to play good football, create space, press with a high line.. Revolutionary right enough :rofl:

not sure who the biggest jokers are - cathro or the folk on here who still believe it.. if he manages to implement even one of those things it'll be a start.. Most of the time our players are running around without a ******* clue what they are doing or where they are supposed to be..

It feels like I've stepped into an alternate reality where Hibs won the Scottish Cup and Hearts fans adopt a loser mentality. :unsure:

siegementality

You don't get it at all do you? People can criticize the performance of the team. We have all heard plenty of Cathro's statements of intent and then seen nothing to back it up. Some of us have spoken to people who have had dealings with him also which largely coincides with what we are seeing. You obviously believe in what he has said despite, as others have pointed out, having wanted rid of Neilson. Are the two things connected? Most coaches, I put it to you, could have talked a good fight in the demo that was given. You are convinced. Others are not and are wanting to see some proof as he has no previous management to back it up. You don't seem able to let people express any reservations, however they are couched, so there is little point in debating the issue with you. Have a nice weekend though.

Maybe I should have been clearer. I have no problem with anyone criticising Cathro. What I do have a problem with is some wanna be Coach saying he doesn't know how to set a team up, or change formation, or motivate people. Like they do right enough!

Results haven't been great, Cathro has put his hands up to that, despite that he retains the faith of the owner and the DOF, has the respect of a number of players who have publicly stated they like him and his style. In addition, this is the same guy who is highly thought of by a number of top coaches including Rafa Benetiz.

Further, this is the guy who Austin McPhee - yeah the same guy who helped NI progress in the World Cup - states was one of the main reasons he came to Hearts.

Now, despite all this - and what I have heard with my own ears about how bad a state the footballing side was prior to Cathro coming to the club - I am not allowed to have my opinion but all the people who slate Cathro are allowed to have theirs unchecked. Three letters for you mate, GTF!!

siegementality

A few folk seem to have trouble separating his words from his actions.. A subset of those folk have hailed him as some sort of visionary when in reality he hasn't said a single ******* thing you couldn't repeat after watching an episode of MOTD..

not sure who the biggest jokers are - cathro or the folk on here who still believe it.. if he manages to implement even one of those things it'll be a start.. Most of the time our players are running around without a ******* clue what they are doing or where they are supposed to be..

Please posts links to all those hailing Cathro as a revolutionary.

Maybe I should have been clearer. I have no problem with anyone criticising Cathro. What I do have a problem with is some wanna be Coach saying he doesn't know how to set a team up, or change formation, or motivate people. Like they do right enough!

Results haven't been great, Cathro has put his hands up to that, despite that he retains the faith of the owner and the DOF, has the respect of a number of players who have publicly stated they like him and his style. In addition, this is the same guy who is highly thought of by a number of top coaches including Rafa Benetiz.

Further, this is the guy who Austin McPhee - yeah the same guy who helped NI progress in the World Cup - states was one of the main reasons he came to Hearts.

Now, despite all this - and what I have heard with my own ears about how bad a state the footballing side was prior to Cathro coming to the club - I am not allowed to have my opinion but all the people who slate Cathro are allowed to have theirs unchecked. Three letters for you mate, GTF!!

Thanks for your response, the final bit summing it up nicely. You clearly are  in a mode like your user name and not worth dialogue with so this can end here and I won't lower myself to further discussion or to respond to your impolite finale :thumbsdown:

kingantti1874

Thanks for your response, the final bit summing it up nicely. You clearly are in a mode like your user name and not worth dialogue with so this can end here and I won't lower myself to further discussion or to respond to your impolite finale :thumbsdown:

Not the first, no doubt won't be the last..

Bazzas right boot

I'm sold.

Hartley is available.

Gid Scottish lad, proven in Scotland, experienced, phm.

This guarantees success.

Ticks all the boxes. Cathro oot. Hartley in.

It feels like I've stepped into an alternate reality where Hibs won the Scottish Cup and Hearts TEAM adopt a loser mentality. :unsure:

SORTED THAT FOR YOU

Not the first, no doubt won't be the last..

and we have to soldier on while cut to the core, will we recover......it may take time......No, I'm over his insult  :tiny:

Perhaps Cathro's biggest mistake this season is looking to implement his long term philosophy after being forced into signing a large number of short term replacements in January, instead of playing to these players' strengths to achieve short term results, he's tried to get them to play his way instead of adapting to get the best out of this current squad. I do think this will benefit the team for the start of next season, but it doesn't help fan confidence.

If we have a bad season next season, bottom-6, no cup run, poor performances, no fight in the team, I'd be edging towards out, but for now, I'm happy to see him take charge for next season, let him have a pre-season and a summer window to put his plan into place, hopefully we'll have a good start, fans will be back onside and we end up having a great season.

Maybe because none of them were lauded the way Cathro was? Maybe because in Cathro, we are trying something different? I dunno to be fair The point remains we can have different views without being dicks to each other. There's punters spitting the dummy oot left right and centre here, all in a bid to ensure that anyone who wants to give Cathro time must be considered some sort of prick who knows nothing.

It's a crock of shite.

Great post

kingantti1874

Perhaps Cathro's biggest mistake this season is looking to implement his long term philosophy after being forced into signing a large number of short term replacements in January, instead of playing to these players' strengths to achieve short term results, he's tried to get them to play his way instead of adapting to get the best out of this current squad. I do think this will benefit the team for the start of next season, but it doesn't help fan confidence.

If we have a bad season next season, bottom-6, no cup run, poor performances, no fight in the team, I'd be edging towards out, but for now, I'm happy to see him take charge for next season, let him have a pre-season and a summer window to put his plan into place, hopefully we'll have a good start, fans will be back onside and we end up having a great season.

Edging towards out? :rofl: just how badly does he need to fail before you'd be convinced.. We are not a coaching school for Ian cathro, who by the way - if he did do a great job and attracted offers would ditch HMFC in the blink of an eye..

Archived