***Heart of Midlothian V Celtic***official match thread***

Beats

Don't think any of the back 4 are good enough.

Feel a bit sorry on the midfield and attack who haven't really done much wrong.

• Replies 759
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Charlie-Brown

Hearts have played alright Celtic are clinical we are hesitant, thats why they are champions and we are miles behind.

Apart from missing glorious chances to get on the scoresheet. Whole team is murder.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Walter Bishop

Walker`s final ball is atrocious, 3/4 times he has got in great positions and produced nothing.

Embarrassing behaviour from supporters to Lustig there. It's what you expect from Glasgow clubs.

But the young team provide an atmosphere though eh, or it ends up like a library etc.

Scum will be scum mate, sadly nothing you or I can do about it. And when something does get done about it, people go off their nuts

Sent from my F5121 using Tapatalk

alicante jambo

This is where the problem is.We couldve scored 2 goals were miskicking the ball taking ages to control it.Theres walker to most our best player dittering about then up the pitch goal.2 minutes ago through again cant pass the ball pass the first defender.Needs to be better

Thats the reason Sinclair and Roberts earn substanitaily more than the entire Hearts playing staff. Hearts have played well imo.

Walker`s final ball is atrocious, 3/4 times he has got in great positions and produced nothing.

Agree does hard part but never plays simple ball

The Natural Order

Just to get the bullshit bingo out the way early:

We nearly went bust...

We're getting a new stand...

Queen Ann...

Everything's perfect off the pitch...

But we'll be pure fan owned ken...

Dinosaurs...

Bla, Bla, Bla.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

BangkokHearts

Again, another Celtic player not booked and books Goncalves.

The refs really are their 12th man.

Ibrahim Tall

This league is stupid, not even that angry just fed up. We've even played pretty well but what chance do you have when you have a team with players that cost more than the rest of the entire league have spent in 10 years.

The Future's Maroon

Hearts have played alright Celtic are clinical we are hesitant, thats why they are champions and we are miles behind.

Yip, actually played well but Celtic are just that much better...not only better than us but everyone in the league.

A bit of luck with a couple of our chances and different game.

This is why they are unbeaten this season.

Yep disappointing

Yip, actually played well but Celtic are just that much better...not only better than us but everyone in the league.

People will blow it massively out of proportion though.

BobbyJenkins

Playing alright but that's the difference ??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Geoff Kilpatrick

This league is stupid, not even that angry just fed up. We've even played pretty well but what chance do you have when you have a team with players that cost more than the rest of the entire league have spent in 10 years.

Maybe but that doesn't excuse pisspoor defending.

alicante jambo

Weve been the better team its the decision making like passing when we should and kicking the ball not missing alltogether

We've actually not played that bad imo. The defence hasn't been the best, but it never has since January.

Captain Sausage

Exactly this. It's so unbelievably shite. It's like watching a fully grown man playing in a under 10 kickabout. No wonder no one outside Scotland gives a shit about our tin pot league.

Cant beleive the amount of negative comments on here. Hearts have played well but Celtic absoloutley clinical, thats what money buys you.

Whilst clearly a country mile better than us our record against them is nothing short of a disgrace and an embarrassment. Our loser mentality is as constant as are their wins against us.

This will be 18 games in a row without a win (16 defeats, 2 draws). Thats appalling given we are the 3rd biggest club.

maltese jambo

Our defence is horrendous. Avolinitis all the time in the world to take ball down, no celtic player in same postcode, headers it straight to celtic player. Says it all .

Sent from my SM-T713 using Tapatalk

Sowah! :****me:

All 3 of the 'left backs' should be released in the summer and we should start again. Not a footballer amongst them and clearly we have no youngster coming through either. 

Watt-Zeefuik

Despite this scoreline this hasn't been bad at all.  We'll probably need a Celtic sending off to get back in this but that doesn't look all that unlikely.

People who think Walker should be playing ahead of the likes of Forrest for Scotland are utterly clueless.

Disagree mate look st the stats

We have had chances what we lack is ability to finish.

Walker 3/4 chances in good space and done nothing.

If we get a goal back we could get something here.

Be amazed if Celtic don't score 4 or 5 here. 

Is anyone really that surprised at how this is turning out?

I'm surprised we decided to have a go.

We're losing because we didn't park the bus and treated it like we are the home side.

I respect our management for doing so but unfortunately we don't have the clinical finishers to make the chances count and the only way to beat Celtic is to score every chance you get.

I feel sorry for Goncalves, he has quality but is being fed dregs.

He looks very sluggish though.

Archived