***Heart of Midlothian V Celtic***official match thread***

Beats

Cruyff Turn

We're playing well - if we're comparing our performance to that of a golfer who is decent tee to green and then has 8 putts.

Drive for show, put for doe.

• Replies 759
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Captain Sausage

No.

My point being that you're happy to claim the ref was right because it benefitted us (for a minute). You'd be fecking fuming and calling the ref a cheat if that was us.

Avlonitis played at the ball because he expected an attacker to be behind him. He had no idea if he was standing in an offside position or not.

It didn't matter. Sinclair was in an offside position and made an attempt to play the ball. Clear as day offside.

I'd be fuming if it was us. But not at the ref. He made the right call. I'd be annoyed at the greedy ******* trying to score when it's already going in.

Damage limitation please. Don't want a 5 or 6 nil scoreline.

Could be more than that if Celtic want it.

Stands have emptied after 62mins at home but it is fine, everything is rosy on the footballing side of the club.

Geoff Kilpatrick

I'm actually giving Cathro a mulligan for this. This defending can't be legislated for in terms of ineptitude.

Hopefully we all agree it's now time bin this imposter of a coach.

Along with most of the team

It is. Never a mention of the disparity in resources, just a bunch of fans with typewriters getting all moist.

With the ratio of wages they should win every game 10-0, otherwise they are actually under-performing. And before anyone starts, that doesn't make me feel any better whatsoever about our inability to get closer to these filthy scumbag tramps.

I'm worried now it will be 10-0. 

Looking at it without being a complete twat we have played well.

?Looking at it without being a complete twat we have played well.

4 down. Could have been 6. Could still be more than that. Aye, played well. Losers.

alwaysthereinspirit
Hopefully we all agree it's now time bin this imposter of a coach.[/quote

Really? Which stupid give away at the back was he responsible for.

A_A wehatethehibs

People seem surprised.

Just cast your mind back to the first game of the season. Compare that to this and it tells you everything you need to know about what Ian Cathro has brought to Hearts. I don't care how good Celtic are, we are sponge like.

And it's not just this match, the evidence is piling up that he is out of his depth. I make it 13 absolutely woeful performances out of 18 now.

If this gets up to 7 or 8 Cathro has to go immediately.

Lucille's Thirsty

I wonder how many goals Celtic have scored in their unbeaten period from Scottish Cup Semi must be pushing 60+!

Gutless.

I'm actually giving Cathro a mulligan for this. This defending can't be legislated for in terms of ineptitude.

I agree it's inept

alicante jambo

Johnsen doesn't deserve a wage this week, hasn't tried a leg.

You could say that about all of them.We have shitebags in our team.I wouldnt bother if we got rid of everyone of them.

Fozzyonthefence

Hopefully we all agree it's now time bin this imposter of a coach.[/quote

Really? Which stupid give away at the back was he responsible for.

The ones he signed in January.

Archived