***Heart of Midlothian V Celtic***official match thread***

Beats

Embarrassing behaviour from supporters to Lustig there. It's what you expect from Glasgow clubs.

You obviously did not see Lustig's despicable play acting and wind up just when they scored their second!!!

• Replies 759
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cowie is a headless chicken.

Absolute rubbish - he was our best player today!!!

Absolute rubbish - he was our best player today!!!

Agree, see all the people who have slagged Don Cowie, they have absolutely no idea, he is the only player at this time who has any desire to play for the jersey, never hides, I'd take a Don Cowie over 10 Kitchens or Tzolis every day of the week

He is the only captain we have at the club

Football aside. Did anyone think the steak pies were more shite than normal?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last 20 games against Celtic:

Won  1

Drawn  2

Lost  17

Goals for  10

Goals against   61

HORRENDOUS.

Lincon Premier

Not been able to watch the game and knowing the score I doubt I will bother now. This game was never going to be a manager bashing game, however did we play and better? Heard Cathro on radio saying we were brilliant ( not his words ) in the first half and reporters saying we collapsed after they scored. So how did we play? Was there ANY sign that Cathro has then playing with passion? Does anyone feel better about the St J game and not just because they had two sent off?

What was Neilson's worst defeat against Celtic? 3-0 during the Championship season?

4-0 that same season, London Hearts has reminded me. 1-3 the worst in his full Premiership season.

When?

I was trying to be upbeat.Yes I was at the game today.theres not one team in Scotland could have beaten them today.In fact as we have had rammed down our throats all season nobody has beaten them in the league .The reason I'm sick of their glory hunting is because I've seen them beat us so often.

It's all so boring..... aside from some miracle benefactor to rangers putting in 50m plus.... Celtic will win ten in a row, and quite probably 20.

Archived