***Heart of Midlothian V Celtic***official match thread***

Beats

Clerry Jambo

Don't know what significant changes we can make to the team that'll benefit us?

We are at the stage where we can only hope our players decide they have a backbone and are up for the fight tomorrow.

Id like to see us go back to how it started with the new players when they came in. Put Goncalves wider again and let him drift inside. I don't overly rate Johnsen but I'd stick him through the middle and see if he can be bothered.

Kitchen, Tzilios and Djoum is the best we can muster in the middle. Walker of course in there too.

Yip agree with that

• Replies 759
  • Created
  • Last Reply
rick witter

The end of the season can't come quick enough so we can punt the following pathetic shower of towel chucking sad sack pant wetting losers:

-Noring

-Avlonitis

-Sowah

-Kitchen (200k maybe)

-Tziolis

-Djoum (should get 1million for him)

-Buaben

-Choulay

-Nicholson

-Sammon

-Bikey (already punted)

And get a grip of 11 replacement players who might put our squad back at a level where we're in with a shout of genuinely competing with Celtic over 90mins, rather than having to keep our fingers crossed for a fluke miracle result.

What planet are you on mate ?1 million for Arnaud Djoum hahaha!

Who in their right mind would pay that for a man who has played well maybe 4 times in one of the worst standard of premier league we have had.

Is this because he won the AFCON you are basing this on??? 2/3 games he played.

He is an inconsistent player who is good on his day but really poor when not going his way.

Lincon Premier

Just reading through some of this crap and you need to get a grip guys, you spend so much time on here saying how crap the players are and how negative they are. Just look at the post on here we must be the most negative fans in the premiership neither wonder the players are not performing. A lot are saying 3 4 or 5 nil for Celtic but you will still come on here and slate then for it.RUBBISH SUPPORT

Don't get this " the players need our support to perform ". They are professional footballers that paid huge sums to run around a pitch and if they can't do their job then the paying public have a right to complain. It's our money they are taking in wages and many of them forget that.

Stop using his injury to try and cover the fact that you were wrong about him signing in the first place.

You assured us he was past it and wouldn't be able to handle the SPFL after playing in India.

Reality is somewhat different of course in that when he did sign for us it was abundantly clear he was our best centre half. Souttar may well go on to claim that title but I'd argue he has a better chance of doing so if Hughes is still around.

A one year deal seems fair to me. Thankfully it appears the management agree.

You are kidding...its an April 1st joke you are trying to play...please tell me it is otherwise what can I say other than send him a cheque from your salary every week for it's the fans money he is taking ....... I'd love you to point out these great performances..half his appearances were in the cup against championship sides

Something is sadly wrong with some of you looking to waste the clubs money

He's a past it 37 year old whose injury recovery time is so long we might not see him this season.............judge players on what they are not what they were

Elias Henry Furst

You are kidding...its an April 1st joke you are trying to play...please tell me it is otherwise what can I say other than send him a cheque from your salary every week for it's the fans money he is taking ....... I'd love you to point out these great performances..half his appearances were in the cup against championship sides

Something is sadly wrong with some of you looking to waste the clubs money

He's a past it 37 year old whose injury recovery time is so long we might not see him this season.............judge players on what they are not what they were

:laugh:

Really can't wait till he signs the extension :thumbsup:

:laugh:

Really can't wait till he signs the extension :thumbsup:

He'll injure his wrist and be unable to sign.........................well one can hope

A_A wehatethehibs

What planet are you on mate ?1 million for Arnaud Djoum hahaha!

Who in their right mind would pay that for a man who has played well maybe 4 times in one of the worst standard of premier league we have had.

Is this because he won the AFCON you are basing this on??? 2/3 games he played.

He is an inconsistent player who is good on his day but really poor when not going his way.

AFCON is exactly what I'm basing it on, we got 1.5 million for Sow, I'm certain we could dupe a team into paying 1million for Djoum! 12 goals in 65 games is a decent scoring record for a CM. Teams in Egypt, Saudi Arabia or Uzbekistan would pay good money for him.

In terms of what I'd actually take for him, 500k.

maroonedinbriz

Somewhere in here was a Hearts v Celtic thread before it was hijacked. Not looking forward to the game to be honest. I hate the close season but I think ours has already stared.

F,.c, them All my years following Hearts I've had to put up with these glory hunting tims.They are beatable .hhgh

Tynecastlesmychurch

It's going to be really tough tomorrow. Celtic are coming for a party. We can only hope that maybe their players are a bit over confident. And if that's the case hopefully not at their best. We need our lot to really give everything, get suck into challenges, press high up the park and don't give them a second on the ball. Let celtic no that they're in a game. Personally I'd have us go 442 as I can se Goncalves being isolated if he's on his own. Would also drop Sowah to the bench and bring in Rherras. Kitchen's had his best games against rangers and celtic imo so I'd put him in the centre along with either Djoum or Cowie. Full concentration will be needed as celtic have bags of pace, and Stuart Armstrong's in top form I'd give Walker the job of just harassing him all over the park when he has the ball. When Walkers on his game he's very difficult to deal with.

All in all its going to take a complete team performance to get a result tomorrow and with St Johnstone losing so only being 2 points ahead. And they'll be missing Swanson for our game against them means we have a big chance to leapfrog them and gain some much needed confidence for the final few games of the season.

If we don't win or even draw tomorrow as long as the boys put in 100% and gain confidence from from a good performance. And take it into the next game.

maroonlegions

Imagine we get a last minuet winner or equaliser to deny them their title .   :laugh4:

Imagine scrolling through this thread tomorrow if the above was to happen.... :laugh4:

Lord Beni of Gorgie

3 results

Aberdeen 2 Hearts 0

Dundee 1 Celtic 2

Dundee 0 Aberdeen 7

Now of course it doesn't work like that, but Celtic did somewhat struggle at Dundee. High profile game will get our fandans going

Hearts could win tomorrow, of course they could, football can be unpredictable.

Sometimes against the odds teams play well, rise to the ocassion and meet stronger opposition on an off day.

That's the hopeful side of things.

90% of the time (approximately)form, quality and demeanour of a team means more. Hopefully the former tomorrow.

Watt-Zeefuik

Getting more and more confident that we'll get a win.  They'll be looking ahead to the party, and we've had two weeks to prepare for them.

There's a voice in the back of my head telling me this is just because it's been two weeks since I've watched us play and I'm forgetting how awful we've looked recently, but I'm doing my best to ignore it.

Captain America

Sir Gio, on 29 Mar 2017 - 1:20 PM, said:snapback.png

They are 17 games unbeaten against us (15 defeats and 2 draws).

They have scored 51 goals in those 17 games, averaging exactly 3 a game. We have scored 8 goals, less than .5 a goal each game.

The stats are staggeringly bad over that period of time. There is EVERY reason to think it could be another 3 or 4 goal defeat.

This is trivial since it has been such a bad run but it's only 16 games unbeaten against us. ( 14 defeats and 2 draws)

Stats are bad I agree with that.

Bowmans_Boot

I predicted a win earlier and am even more confident now.

I think we will click tomorrow, it will be one of those games where every player hits their peak, they all fight and we will come out on top.

Any of our players who are using us as any type of stepping stone should realise that games such as tomorrows are exactly when to turn it on.

Bazzas right boot

I think we will click tomorrow, it will be one of those games where every player hits their peak, they all fight and we will come out on top.

Any of our players who are using us as any type of stepping stone should realise that games such as tomorrows are exactly when to turn it on.

Hope so.

Griffiths and dembele being out must be a bit of good news for us

Are they definitely out?

heartsfc_fan

Are they definitely out?

This.

Are Griffiths and Dembele out?

This is trivial since it has been such a bad run but it's only 16 games unbeaten against us. ( 14 defeats and 2 draws)

Stats are bad I agree with that.

Nah, its 17 (15 defeats, 2 draws). London Hearts for some reason have not updated the list and included the 4-0 from earlier this season.

skinnybob72

Celtic could give Rod Stewart a run out up front tomorrow and still win at a canter.

Jambo 4 Ever

Griffiths and dembele being out must be a bit of good news for us

Where did you hear this?

I'd love us to win tomorrow but I really can't see it, I do think they will lose at some point though so why not tomorrow. Got a feeling Kitchen might return to the team, in something like:

Hamilton

Struna Avolonitis Nowak(Hughes if fit) Sowah

Tziolis

Kitchen          Djoum

Cowie                  Walker

Isma

Would prefer it if we'd have a real go at them and if we perform like we did first game of the season we've got half a chance.I'd rather Rherras started ahead of Sowah but for whatever reason Cathro clearly doesn't fancy him. 1-3, Celtic to score early and us to equalise, before they score twice in the 2nd half. Just like every other game against them. Also expect Dembele to be awarded a penalty for nothing to even up Walker's "cheating" earlier on in the season.

I am really looking forward to the game.  It will probably end up in disappointment, but there is the potential for a glorious win......Cowie will put in a real performance.

Captain America

Nah, its 17 (15 defeats, 2 draws). London Hearts for some reason have not updated the list and included the 4-0 from earlier this season.

You are right. I trusted London Hearts too. 

J.T.F.Robertson

Even if that happens I'd still be pissed off they "made the effort" when they felt like it. Better than nowt though I suppose.

All extremely academic.

jamtartan74

Shit I'm going to be rough at the game, predicting a 4-0 home win now. Mon the jt's into this pish.

letsalldothebeattie

Glad you feel so positive

I usually come on these threads positive believing we can get a decent result but in all honesty I don't believe we can today. I hope I'm proved wrong I really do. But let's be honest how we've played the last few games we've shown nothing that would make us believe we can win today and look how well we played opening day and still lost to them. This is the best Celtic side for a good few years and can only see one outcome today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great news Swanson will be suspended, Massive bonus going into that game. Nothing stupid today and don't give the ref reason to send players off.

0-2 today. Celtic are too good.

Dusk_Till_Dawn

Great news Swanson will be suspended, Massive bonus going into that game. Nothing stupid today and don't give the ref reason to send players off.

0-2 today. Celtic are too good.

So depressing when we're buzzing about the fact that we might beat St Johnstone to fourth (which we won't anyway).

Isma isolated up front with zero support, no shots on target for Hearts and game to be over at half time.

Clerry Jambo

apparently Rogic is their only injury doubt.

Correct Celtic full squad other than Rogic

upgotheheads

On the train from Ayr. 6 guys get on at Irvine.they've got tickets for the game and the bevvys oot. Not a scarfe in sight so maybe got tickets for home stands. Well behaved so far though.

So depressing when we're buzzing about the fact that we might beat St Johnstone to fourth (which we won't anyway).

Not buzzing but it's the logical reaction mate.

Gordon Ramsay

We'll get flattened, anyone who thinks anything different needs a severe reality check.

upgotheheads

Give it time. Their songbook will be out once the booze takes hold.

You should be able to tell who they support by the smell and by their 'look' to be politically correct.

To be fair they were a respectable bunch, as in my experience most Celtic supporters are. I make a distinction between them and the Huns.

Enjoy today, guys. Hopefully we will have something to cheer about. Give em hell !

I'll be sitting in a chapel....!

Bairn baptism....!

Families eh !

:veryangry2:

Isma isolated up front with zero support, no shots on target for Hearts and game to be over at half time.

Back in the pub at one

Archived