***Heart of Midlothian V Celtic***official match thread***

Beats

• Replies 759
  • Created
  • Last Reply
best in the land

Whole back 5 are pathetic, amateur shite.

Not one good enough and should look for career change as football just not for them.

And cathro/levein brought in 3 of them.

All changes again a must for next season or we slip back further again.

Against Celtic it may be, but they've Been shocking in pretty much all games.

Hamilton should never have been first choice,he's been shocking with no-one to challenge.

Noring must be really bad to not get a game.

Cathros hearts record is bottom of the league stuff.

the replay of the look Isma gave Cathro

:gfy::vrwow:

Hopefully the rest of the players feel the same and do a Leicester. Not that it would stop some of them being shite though :laugh:

alicante jambo

Yet there are many on here who think all is good.

Dont think many if any think all is good on the playing front.

Really glad I paid for my flight and car parking for next weekend.

Roll on next season.

Next person to say Sowah, the Slovenian diddy, the Greek tragedies should get a new deals or Jack Hamilton is potentially a good keeper should be chucked off here. Out of all the ***** we brought in January Isma is good enough, generally feel sorry for him.

Lucille's Thirsty, on 02 Apr 2017 - 2:06 PM, said:

Does anybody want Cathro to stay?

Martin with number "88" on his shirt the ******* ego.

:lol:

Didn't want him in the first place

maroonlegions

Don't understand this sub.

Either does Cathro, we are an experimental club after all, players and coaches can come and do what they want after all some of our players have stated we are a fecking stepping stone, totally fecking unacceptable, new stand next season looking half empty if we do not get it right for next season.

alicante jambo

Watch the first half again - Walker was involved in everything and looked well up for it along with Isma - caused them lots of problems. Second half - fair enough.

Fozzy it was the first half celtic scored from his feck up and it was the first half he never crossed when he should have.Goncalves too shouldve scored.

A_A wehatethehibs

There really isnt

I've seen people on here who still think we'll finish 3rd or 4th it's hilarious.

People saying we only need 2 points to guarantee top 6

Only 2 points eh, hahaha might aswell be 20 for Ian Cathro he wouldn't know a point if he sat on one

TyphoonJambo

The squad needs a complete rebuild, too many with no passion and no fight. The jersey and the club, its history and its supporters are nothing other than a free meal to too many of them. My heart says stick with Cathro and Levien, and start again with a whole new squad, of Cathros choice. No foreign mercenaries who openly tout themselves as footballing whores, raping us of money and not giving a flying sheeite about us, empty them all, lazy half arsed twats.  

BangkokHearts

stonewaller and piss poor defending

Yeh on second look...

Ibrahim Tall

Does anybody want Cathro to stay?

Martin with number "88" on his shirt the ******* ego.

:lol:

It's his year of birth, there's many valid reasons to not like Martin but that's a shit one.

Hamilton no where near that penalty. Hope the `hearts players were watch how its done. :sob:

BangkokHearts

The more the better for Celtic now if it means getting rid of Cathro

I am worried the only way to make them listen is to hit them in the pocket. Season ticket sales could be a factor.

Lucille's Thirsty

Why because he didn't save the penalty?

In my defence I did post that before I saw the pen but I maintain that Hamilton is chronic and I would believe that Sinclair would be more intimidated by a cone.

The squad needs a complete rebuild, too many with no passion and no fight. The jersey and the club, its history and its supporters are nothing other than a free meal to too many of them. My heart says stick with Cathro and Levien, and start again with a whole new squad, of Cathros choice. No foreign mercenaries who openly tout themselves as footballing whores, raping us of money and not giving a flying sheeite about us, empty them all, lazy half arsed twats.

How can you genuinely think Cathro will come good :rofl:

Fozzyonthefence

Fozzy it was the first half celtic scored from his feck up and it was the first half he never crossed when he should have.Goncalves too shouldve scored.

Cant remember either to be honest, do remember him putting Isma one on one with Gordon and being denied by a good save as well and generally being involved in most attacks we had. Second half, him and the rest of the team didnt fancy it. Again.

Diadora Van Basten

In my defence I did post that before I saw the pen but I maintain that Hamilton is chronic and I would believe that Sinclair would be more intimidated by a cone.

Would be difficult to put pressure on at 4-0.

alicante jambo

Cant remember either to be honest, do remember him putting Isma one on one with Gordon and being denied by a good save as well and generally being involved in most attacks we had. Second half, him and the rest of the team didnt fancy it. Again.

Mate we could go through this whole team tbh.

I hate losing, but I especially hate losing to them.

Kirky Jambo

Dont think many if any think all is good on the playing front.

The worry is that there is something more deep rooted wrong at our club. The recruitment policy, the emphasis on the non-footballing side, or the failure to understand the average football fan's mentality. I don't think that's the case, and think we are just in a rut. Ann isn't stupid and neither are those on the FoH board. They need to start getting it right soon and I'm still hopeful that they will.

I think the first key decision needed is to get rid of Levein. I've met him a couple of times and genuinely like him, but our consistent decline since the start of 2015 cant be ignored.

best in the land

So proud of the club and history, but utterly ashamed of that team.

An embarrassment to the jersey a complete flush out from levein down needed.

Not even remotely acceptable

Lucille's Thirsty

They always beat us mate I'm used to it something needs to happen in the summer with Hearts or the ground will be half empty IMO.

Heres Rixxy

A humping from Celtic shouldn't be the stick to beat a manager's back. We all know they are miles ahead of us.

Pretty sure Neilson took some beatings from Celtic as well.

The defence is terrible, but let's also remember we've got 3 of our preferred starting 4 out.

Geoff Kilpatrick

Aye fair enough but some on here seem to think that's good enough.

True but I'm less angry at Cathro and the performance than I am at the pathetic mistakes which cost us the game.

We played okay in the first half. The ubiquitous Cathro collapse in the second. Seems to be his hallmark. Terrible - maybe need to take some action before they ask us to renew.

Hardly ******* nostradamas predictions.

We had ***** saying if we scored next we'd be back in it. We are a complete embarrassment. The whole team / squad is shite. There is barely a player I would keep and one of them (Paterson) wants to leave. Utterly utterly shite from that horrendous keeper to the complete shite bag lump of wood up front this has to be the least likable Hearts side in 40 years.

TyphoonJambo

W

We all agreed, or mostly, that this was an 18 month exercise. he has a reputation as a good coach, he inherited a lot of pish and probably was rushed into a few bum steers in the January window. We cant judge him until he has had a chance to put together a squad of his choice and give them a proper pre season. Personally, I will judge him, and CL, Christmas this year. Fundamentally though, we lack any fight straight through the core of this team. Its a free ride and an easy meal for too many of them. That needs sorting, quick.

skinnybob72

Losing is the only thing we're any good at just now.

Archived