More Tory lies

aussieh

Footballfirst

More Tory sleaze?

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/politics/top-tory-mp-faces-drink-27030008?utm_source=twitter.com&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=sharebar

EXCLUSIVE: 

Top Tory MP faces drink spiking claims as victim 'woke up to find nipples being licked'

It is claimed the man used the substance on a fellow Conservative MP, who awoke to find his nipples being licked. It is also said a Labour MP was abused after the man administered the drug to him

A senior Tory MP is caught up in allegations swirling around Westminster that he plied four victims with date-rape drugs.

It is claimed the man used the substance on a fellow Conservative MP, who awoke to find his nipples being licked.

It is also said a Labour MP was abused after the man administered the drug to him – while the flatmate of another Tory MP claimed to friends he had a similar experience.

A fourth man also claimed he had rebuffed his advances, and had suspicions his drink was spiked.

A source said: “The name of this alleged attacker is being spoken about openly among Conservative MPs.

“If he is innocent, he should refer himself to police and our internal complaints procedure so allegations can be investigated to clear his name.”

Another MP said: “No wonder he has been looking so dreadful recently with this hanging over him.”

• Replies 27.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• The Mighty Thor

• Victorian

• JudyJudyJudy

• Cade

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

JudyJudyJudy

“ no wonder he has been looking so dreadful lately with all this handing over him “.     Could be anyone then. ! 

il Duce McTarkin

A spot of civil unrest would be to the long term benefit of this country imo.

The Mighty Thor
1 hour ago, Dirk McClaymore said:

A spot of civil unrest would be to the long term benefit of this country imo.

Only as an engine of change. 

Anything else strengthens the authoritarian narrative of Spaffer and Patel

Unknown user
15 hours ago, dobmisterdobster said:

Worry about what the Government does with your money rather than worrying about what Rishi does with his own money.

Also, worry about what the government does with your money because of what Rishi does with his own money.

il Duce McTarkin
7 minutes ago, The Mighty Thor said:

Only as an engine of change. 

Anything else strengthens the authoritarian narrative of Spaffer and Patel

If we get to the stage of civil unrest the worm has turned.

The current Tory government won't have a credible narative.

I P Knightley
15 hours ago, Footballfirst said:

More Tory sleaze?

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/politics/top-tory-mp-faces-drink-27030008?utm_source=twitter.com&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=sharebar

EXCLUSIVE: 

Top Tory MP faces drink spiking claims as victim 'woke up to find nipples being licked'

It is claimed the man used the substance on a fellow Conservative MP, who awoke to find his nipples being licked. It is also said a Labour MP was abused after the man administered the drug to him

A senior Tory MP is caught up in allegations swirling around Westminster that he plied four victims with date-rape drugs.

It is claimed the man used the substance on a fellow Conservative MP, who awoke to find his nipples being licked.

It is also said a Labour MP was abused after the man administered the drug to him – while the flatmate of another Tory MP claimed to friends he had a similar experience.

A fourth man also claimed he had rebuffed his advances, and had suspicions his drink was spiked.

A source said: “The name of this alleged attacker is being spoken about openly among Conservative MPs.

“If he is innocent, he should refer himself to police and our internal complaints procedure so allegations can be investigated to clear his name.”

Another MP said: “No wonder he has been looking so dreadful recently with this hanging over him.”

I've not yet seen anything alleging which this MP is. Anyone got any clues?

I don't think it's the one who was charged during the week and has been asked not to attend Westminster (who has been named on social media but it appears to have gone quiet since, so I won't repeat his name).

Nor the one before that or the one before that or the one before that...

JudyJudyJudy
2 minutes ago, I P Knightley said:

I don't think it's the one who was charged during the week and has been asked not to attend Westminster (who has been named on social media but it appears to have gone quiet since, so I won't repeat his name).

Could be anyone really ..........thats the level of shit in the commons now...

I P Knightley
4 minutes ago, JamesM48 said:

Could be anyone really ..........thats the level of shit in the commons now...

Imagine coming to with Therese Coffey licking your nipples. :boak: I wouldn't put it past her.

JudyJudyJudy
2 minutes ago, I P Knightley said:

Imagine coming to with Therese Coffey licking your nipples. :boak: I wouldn't put it past her.

It all just sounds all very sordid and creepy....

5ECDF32E-F0D6-4FA5-A9AB-E3B7230D4364.gif.0b8177dff8a28590bf1d1a544b96e267.gif

2 hours ago, I P Knightley said:

Curiously an MP allegedly known for being inappropriate with a male journalist* in a taxi did make a rather inappropriate jocular tweet about how he would be in Parliament after the last news of this type came out and an MP was basically suspended from attending the commons.

But I dare say, unfortunately, there's probably not a shortage of suspects. 

*fair to point out that this is unsubstantiated rumour from that unredacted spreadsheet of sexual offending/inappropriate MPs behaviour that was going about

Edited by Gizmo

dobmisterdobster
23 hours ago, Shooter McGavin said:

Ermm, I don’t think NHS staff are the issue here pal.

If you’re worried about money going to the wrong places, maybe frivolous p*** like decorating Buckingham Palace with tax payers money, or taxpayers money getting spunked on renovating Big Ben, or Torys shipping millions off to their private donor pals through dodgy government contracts, is where you should be directing your attention.

I don’t really think NHS staff working 60 hour week are the ones currently failing this country, or wasting taxpayers money.

Big Ben is one of the most famous landmarks on the planet. Restoration is essential.

Konrad von Carstein
1 hour ago, dobmisterdobster said:

Big Ben is one of the most famous landmarks on the planet. Restoration is essential.

It is only essential, due to a lack of appropriate funding for ongoing maintenance which would have been a better use of taxpayers money.

Roxy Hearts
8 minutes ago, Konrad von Carstein said:

It is only essential, due to a lack of appropriate funding for ongoing maintenance which would have been a better use of taxpayers money.

Westminster is costing billions too! Turn it into apartments and let MPs work from home for all the good that they do.

Footballfirst
1 hour ago, Roxy Hearts said:

Westminster is costing billions too! Turn it into apartments and let MPs work from home for all the good that they do.

MPs work from home?

What would the "Minister for the 18th Century" have to say about that?

The Victorians by Jacob Rees-Mogg, review: this clichéd, lazy history often  reads like it was written by a baboon

Edited by Footballfirst

Lone Striker

Does anyone know what the financial arrangements are behind the supply of arms & military experts to Ukraine ?   

While I support the UK giving unbudgetted aid to Ukraine, it begs the question  - where does support for the increasing number of UK citizens on the breadline sit in the government priority list ?

Obviously Covid vaccines (and all the money spent/wasted on Track & Trace and PPE contracts) was unbudgetted - but it ran into many tens of billions, and the government found it from somewhere, probably borrowed at high interest rate.

Has Sunak used Covid & Ukraine expenditure yet as reasons why he can only give limited financial support to our citizens ?   Surely a moral standpoint would be that if they can find the means to borrow huge sums for Covid and Ukraine, then borrowing some more to household  energy costs by (say) 25% for a full year is eminently possible and should be of equal importance.

il Duce McTarkin
10 hours ago, Konrad von Carstein said:

Enzo, Enzo where for art thou Enzo!

Counting his money, probably.

8 hours ago, Lone Striker said:

Does anyone know what the financial arrangements are behind the supply of arms & military experts to Ukraine ?   

While I support the UK giving unbudgetted aid to Ukraine, it begs the question  - where does support for the increasing number of UK citizens on the breadline sit in the government priority list ?

Obviously Covid vaccines (and all the money spent/wasted on Track & Trace and PPE contracts) was unbudgetted - but it ran into many tens of billions, and the government found it from somewhere, probably borrowed at high interest rate.

Has Sunak used Covid & Ukraine expenditure yet as reasons why he can only give limited financial support to our citizens ?   Surely a moral standpoint would be that if they can find the means to borrow huge sums for Covid and Ukraine, then borrowing some more to household  energy costs by (say) 25% for a full year is eminently possible and should be of equal importance.

It should be of far more importance...the amount of money wasted on Covid is a scandal. 

The government can always find money when it wants to.

You simply borrow more, or fire up the printing presses and make more.

Pay rise for Queenie, aye nae bother hen.

Refurb of the Palace of Westminster, aye nae bother.

Dozens of billions on PPE that was too shoddy to use and test&trace which failed to achieve any of its aims, aye nae bother.

Tax cuts, aye nae bother who needs revenue anyhow, eh?

School dinners? Sorry chief, cannae help

NHS struggling? Sorry chief, canne help

Cost of living too high? Sorry chief, cannae help

It's all political, dogmatic, ideological reasons behind it all. They could help if they wanted.

They choose not to.

Apparently spaffer's notion about why the government is being urged to provide support towards rampant inflation is that it's the "bleeding hearts" making more out of things than is necessary.

A clearer example of how these people are detached from reality and their responsibilities you wont find.  

Fingers in the ears and thumbs up the arse.  Dismiss the problem as an amorphous enemy making it up.  

Spaffer's Britain.

This week's government payroll 'straight bat' instructions are to answer everything by wittering on about the £22bn that isn't making a dent in the problem and things like low unemployment figures,  economic growth and all the high paid jobs they're creating.

I P Knightley
12 hours ago, Footballfirst said:

MPs work from home?

The Victorians by Jacob Rees-Mogg, review: this clichéd, lazy history often  reads like it was written by a baboon

The Minister whose workspace has no computer:

TELEMMGLPICT000295428916_trans_NvBQzQNjv

He's got a windy-up clock, FFS, and a fountain pen (MontBlanc, natch). No feckin' wonder he thinks people need to be back in the office. Out of touch doesn't begin to describe him.

2 hours ago, Cade said:

The government can always find money when it wants to.

You simply borrow more, or fire up the printing presses and make more.

Pay rise for Queenie, aye nae bother hen.

Refurb of the Palace of Westminster, aye nae bother.

Dozens of billions on PPE that was too shoddy to use and test&trace which failed to achieve any of its aims, aye nae bother.

Tax cuts, aye nae bother who needs revenue anyhow, eh?

School dinners? Sorry chief, cannae help

NHS struggling? Sorry chief, canne help

Cost of living too high? Sorry chief, cannae help

It's all political, dogmatic, ideological reasons behind it all. They could help if they wanted.

They choose not to.

I'm trying to get that to scan with a D4nny track. 3rd line of the second verse is troublesome.

1 hour ago, Victorian said:

Apparently spaffer's notion about why the government is being urged to provide support towards rampant inflation is that it's the "bleeding hearts" making more out of things than is necessary.

A clearer example of how these people are detached from reality and their responsibilities you wont find.  

Fingers in the ears and thumbs up the arse.  Dismiss the problem as an amorphous enemy making it up.  

Spaffer's Britain.

I honestly would struggle to restrain myself if I came anywhere near that man. My lifelong regret will be not taking the opportunity to nudge him down some steep stairs a few years ago when he was still mayor of London. It could easily have passed off as an accident.

manaliveits105

Congratulations to Rishi in making the Sunday Times Rich List - hard work can still pay off in this country 

Japan Jambo
5 minutes ago, manaliveits105 said:

Congratulations to Rishi in making the Sunday Times Rich List - hard work can still pay off in this country 

I think you'll find he married well 😉

Roxy Hearts
13 hours ago, Footballfirst said:

MPs work from home?

He's a lunatic! Should be in an asylum.

WorldChampions1902
2 hours ago, Victorian said:

Spaffer's Britain.

The problem we have is large swathes of these Tory MP’s come from a privileged upbringing. To compound matters, they don’t lead the same day to day lives as us worker bees.

For example, when I was in the supermarket last week, I saw a young mother with 3 kiddies having to remove a load of items from the conveyor belt, as she didn’t have sufficient cash. And some of those ‘fresh’ items were reduced because they were near their sell-by date. Yesterday, on my journey back to England after visiting for the SCF,  the ticket collector on the train was less than sympathetic as a young woman didn’t have sufficient funds to cover her modest fare. Not something I have ever seen before, despite being a frequent rail traveller.

These might seem like small things, but they are indicative of a much bigger picture - the masses are skint. Perhaps if the Sunak’s of this world witnessed some of this, their policies might be a bit more in touch? 

I P Knightley
1 minute ago, WorldChampions1902 said:

The problem we have is large swathes of these Tory MP’s come from a privileged upbringing. To compound matters, they don’t lead the same day to day lives as us worker bees.

For example, when I was in the supermarket last week, I saw a young mother with 3 kiddies having to remove a load of items from the conveyor belt, as she didn’t have sufficient cash. And some of those ‘fresh’ items were reduced because they were near their sell-by date. Yesterday, on my journey back to England after visiting for the SCF,  the ticket collector on the train was less than sympathetic as a young woman didn’t have sufficient funds to cover her modest fare. Not something I have ever seen before, despite being a frequent rail traveller.

These might seem like small things, but they are indicative of a much bigger picture - the masses are skint. Perhaps if the Sunak’s of this world witnessed some of this, their policies might be a bit more in touch? 

The man who tried to pay for a creit card using a can of Coke?

1750c022623c5954e2f47e857a036b3d.png

22 minutes ago, Footballfirst said:

Sentenced today. I wonder what Crispin Blunt will come up with to excuse him now.

Only 18 months he will be out in half and back in the commons in no time. 

Footballfirst

The first photos have been published by ITV

https://www.itv.com/news/2022-05-23/exclusive-pm-pictured-drinking-at-downing-street-party-during-lockdown

What a surprise!

As ⁦@Dominic2306⁩ predicted, photos leaked - these ones are of 
@MrLeeCain  leaving event on Nov 13. As per Met statement last week, FPNs were issued for this event (but PM didn’t get one)
Edited by Footballfirst

The Mighty Thor
5 minutes ago, Imaman said:
Images published by ITV News showed the PM with a glass in hand making a toast with around eight other people in shot
+10
View gallery
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  

There was no parties, rules were followed at all times

:cornette:

The Eton Mess must resign now but I doubt he will and his Tory bum lickers will be rolled out tomorrow to defend him. That has gone well over the past few days 😂

The Real Maroonblood
43 minutes ago, Imaman said:

Only 18 months he will be out in half and back in the commons in no time. 

Then off to the HoL.

I P Knightley
42 minutes ago, Imaman said:
Images published by ITV News showed the PM with a glass in hand making a toast with around eight other people in shot
+10
View gallery
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  

6 bottles of wine and a half bottle of voddy. Probably just a work event. Nothing to see here...

Just now, I P Knightley said:

6 bottles of wine and a half bottle of voddy. Probably just a work event. Nothing to see here...

Everyday finishing drink time 

jamboy1982

The royals, Westminster, House of Lords, met police all corrupt beyond belief! Abolish the lot remove all titles and start again. 

Jeffros Furios

The MET have confirmed they had seen the newly released photos but never acted .

I think we should all start breaking the law and expect not to be charged .

****in corrupt *******s .

Unknown user
1 minute ago, Jeffros Furios said:

The MET have confirmed they had seen the newly released photos but never acted .

I think we should all start breaking the law and expect not to be charged .

****in corrupt *******s .

And if we do get investigated, get a wee meeting first to help smooth it out.