More Tory lies

aussieh

Boris wasn't fined for the latest round as the party in question was the one at his house and he's covered by being in his home. 

However the next rounds to come weren't. 

• Replies 26.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• The Mighty Thor

• Victorian

• JudyJudyJudy

• Cade

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

il Duce McTarkin
2 hours ago, Taffin said:

No offence, but you come across as hysterical.

I'm on your side when it comes to the Tories and austerity. It's your shrieking hyperbole I've issue with.

Needs help imo. 

Edited by Dirk McClaymore

7 hours ago, Taffin said:

The vast majority of the poor haven't been impacted by Tory austerity in any way shape or form. In fact, they've probably never even heard of the Tories.

Why would I do that, austerity has made the poor poorer. Never stated otherwise.

😕

10 hours ago, Ray Gin said:

😕

The vast majority of poor don't live in the UK, Ray. Tory austerity has had no impact on them...sadly though, the Tory form isn't the only austerity in existence, as much as that may surprise people.

WorldChampions1902
33 minutes ago, Dennis Reynolds said:

They really do have nothing but contempt for the electorate.

43 minutes ago, Taffin said:

The vast majority of poor don't live in the UK, Ray. Tory austerity has had no impact on them...sadly though, the Tory form isn't the only austerity in existence, as much as that may surprise people.

It's clearly the UK being talked about. Why tf would anyone be blaming the tories for austerity elsewhere?

Shooter McGavin
16 minutes ago, WorldChampions1902 said:

English electorate are docile enough to vote for them in their droves unfortunately.

Japan Jambo
10 minutes ago, Shooter McGavin said:

English electorate are docile enough to vote for them in their droves unfortunately.

Worth bearing in mind that there is a complete paucity of options down here - at least voters in Scotland have an option on the 'hail Mary' pass of independence. The Liberals and Labour are struggling to article any ideas at all (aside from a windfall tax).

Apparently the latest wheeze is to make civil service efficiency savings of an uninspiring £3-4bn by removing 91,000 civil service positions,  albeit via natural wastage,  which will take about 3 years.  Many of these positions were to deal with Brexit consequences which,  seemingly,  is no longer a thing.  Willingly reducing the number of reasonably paid public sector jobs by 91,000 and unavoidably impacting the standard of services going on.  Yeah.. that would be austerity then.

This at the same time as lying about creating more and more well jobs,  levelling up,  growing the economy,  etc.

A government that has no ability to remain unidirectional for any more than a few days at a time.  

49 minutes ago, WorldChampions1902 said:

You do know the description was nothing to do with Boris or the mp who donated it ? 

ffs I know you lot are desperate but Deary me. 😂

Unknown user
3 minutes ago, Dazo said:

You do know the description was nothing to do with Boris or the mp who donated it ? 

ffs I know you lot are desperate but Deary me. 😂

You do know he didn't say anything about Boris or the MP who donated it?

Desperate Dazo, Tory at heart

3 hours ago, Ray Gin said:

It's clearly the UK being talked about. Why tf would anyone be blaming the tories for austerity elsewhere?

Yeh I've since realised the virtue signalers on here only care about domestic hardship.

il Duce McTarkin
1 minute ago, Taffin said:

Yeh I've since realised the virtue signalers on here only care about domestic hardship.

It goes hand in hand with nationalism.

The tribulations of our fellow beings ceases to be much of a concern at some politically motivated demarcation on a map drawn by people who are all dead.

JudyJudyJudy
16 minutes ago, Taffin said:

👍

58 minutes ago, Taffin said:

It's a thread about the tories ffs :lol:

8 minutes ago, Ray Gin said:

It's a thread about the tories ffs :lol:

It is, but presumably the conversation is on the wider impact of the sort of policies they have. Surely nobody hates a party solely due to its name?!? Most people's gripe with them seems to be their seeming satisfaction with plunging people into poverty...without accepting that the niceties and comforts those people are being deprived of by the Tories inherently tend to plunge others into poverty elsewhere in order to deliver them in the cheap and accessible fashion being demanded.

Even domestically, I completely stand by my statement that Austerity is far from the biggest kick in the stones policy the poor have ever had. I still maintain that was Western industrialisation. 

Edited by Taffin

manaliveits105

But a spokesperson for Mr Dowden has issued a statement saying he had no knowledge of how the item would be described:

"This item was donated in good faith several months ago for a local charity auction. Oliver Dowden had no prior knowledge of the description and this is obviously not his view”

Those close to the Tory chairman believe it was written by someone involved in the fundraising event, and not anyone associated with the Conservative Party.

Aw sorry to pour champagne on the obsessed’s chips 

4 hours ago, Smithee said:

You do know he didn't say anything about Boris or the MP who donated it?

Desperate Dazo, Tory at heart

So who was he talking about that has contempt for the electorate then ? 

He shoots, he misses, Same old smithee 😂

Unknown user
40 minutes ago, Dazo said:

So who was he talking about that has contempt for the electorate then ? 

He shoots, he misses, Same old smithee 😂

Tories Dazzleworth, tories

Unknown user

It's a thread about the Tories, why would anyone think you were talking about other countries?

18 minutes ago, Smithee said:

It's a thread about the Tories, why would anyone think you were talking about other countries?

I guess if they'd read my previous posts on the topic. Maybe we need a global poverty thread for that discussion though 👍

25 minutes ago, Taffin said:

I guess if they'd read my previous posts on the topic. Maybe we need a global poverty thread for that discussion though 👍

You were responding to someone who was moaning about Tory austerity affecting the poor, and for some reason seem to have adopted the approach of "aye but they're not affecting poor people in other countries". 

Baffling.

On 12/05/2022 at 14:18, maroonlegions said:

And yet you vote Tory??

Your level of arrogance and ignorance is breathtaking.  

You forgetting the WORST infliction ever forced down the throats of the poor, Tory AUSTERITY.

You are never in the REAL world. 

On 12/05/2022 at 14:24, Taffin said:

The worst affliction forced down the throats of the poor was Western industrialisation imo. Both domestically, and globally.

The vast majority of the poor haven't been impacted by Tory austerity in any way shape or form. In fact, they've probably never even heard of the Tories.

3 minutes ago, Ray Gin said:

You were responding to someone who was moaning about Tory austerity affecting the poor, and for some reason seem to have adopted the approach of "aye but they're not affecting poor people in other countries". 

Baffling.

What's baffling about that?

Just now, Taffin said:

What's baffling about that?

Maroonlegions is clearly talking about tory austerity in the UK but for some reason you've taken it global.

3 minutes ago, Ray Gin said:

Maroonlegions is clearly talking about tory austerity in the UK but for some reason you've taken it global.

It's not true in a domestic sense either though, as I said in the post I've just quoted. 

Also, Maroonlegions introduced global first. Again, in the post I quote.

Edited by Taffin

26 minutes ago, Taffin said:

It's not true in a domestic sense either though, as I said in the post I've just quoted. 

Are you referring to his "not living in the real world" line? That's a bit of a reach.

6 minutes ago, Ray Gin said:

Are you referring to his "not living in the real world" line? That's a bit of a reach.

Yes. If you're going to accuse people of not living in the real world, then I'd argue almost nobody in the UK is living in the real world, from a poverty perspective.

Out of interest, do you have anything of substance to add Ray? Maybe a refute as to why industrialisation isn't the biggest whack to the poor, or why austerity is, or even something else? It's always nice to get your ad hominem stuff, but your actual opinion on the topics at hand would a nice change.

Edit: that wasn't as intended to sound as wanky as it does. I'm just not entirely sure what your issue is with what I posted and would like to know why you think it's not true/what your alternative take on it is.

Edited by Taffin

MoncurMacdonaldMercer
4 hours ago, Taffin said:

was the same with covid :(

19 minutes ago, Taffin said:

Out of interest, do you have anything of substance to add Ray? 

I'm heading to the pub, so no. :cheers:

JudyJudyJudy
28 minutes ago, MoncurMacdonaldMercer said:

was the same with covid :(

Yep 

maroonlegions
23 hours ago, Taffin said:

Incorrect.

Correct.

Why? I didn't say they don't. I said it's not the worst thing to happen to the poor. Which it isn't.

Why would I do that, austerity has made the poor poorer. Never stated otherwise.

No offence, but you come across as hysterical.

I'm on your side when it comes to the Tories and austerity. It's your shrieking hyperbole I've issue with.

Your posts say otherwise or it was the wording off them, thats what i had an issue with.

As for shrieking hyperbole as those in utter poverty how they feel about that.

maroonlegions
21 hours ago, Dirk McClaymore said:

Needs help imo. 

Rich coming from someone who goes out of their way to justify Boris and Tory policies.

Look closer to home who needs help.

:vrface:

maroonlegions
21 hours ago, Ray Gin said:
On 12/05/2022 at 14:24, Taffin said:
3 hours ago, Taffin said:

maroonlegions
10 hours ago, Taffin said:

Show me were i ever stated GLOBAL??

Show me were i USED the term GLOBAL in my post to you.??

You know very well that i was talking about UK austerity.

It was YOU for some reason trying to imply i was??

il Duce McTarkin
1 hour ago, maroonlegions said:

Rich coming from someone who goes out of their way to justify Boris and Tory policies.

Look closer to home who needs help.

:vrface:

Are you outside my window?

JudyJudyJudy

His summary of working from home is surprisingly quite accurate 😂 

72B10310-8A07-4916-B37F-FA3FCB1D701B.png

Unknown user
1 minute ago, JamesM48 said:

What a bellend, he's a lazy corpulent fornication so everyone else must be too. People can't just have something nice can they?

JudyJudyJudy
11 minutes ago, Smithee said:

What a bellend, he's a lazy corpulent fornication so everyone else must be too. People can't just have something nice can they?

I know really pished me off reading it . Obviously his pay masters are think that WFH people are skivving when they are apparently more productive 

jack D and coke
2 hours ago, JamesM48 said:

The front page of that paper almost fecking daily makes me want to vomit violently. 
giphy.gif?cid=5e2148861lknrlhs6z8r8egbvr

The Mighty Thor

What an absolute shitrag. 

'Leftie Lawyers', are they the ones that stop authoritarians and populists like you from doing what you want?

Anyone that seeks out or buys that paper should be euthanised 

3 hours ago, The Mighty Thor said:

What an absolute shitrag. 

'Leftie Lawyers', are they the ones that stop authoritarians and populists like you from doing what you want?

Anyone that seeks out or buys that paper should be euthanised 

Leftie Lawyers are the first people Johnson turned to when faced with a ****ing questionnaire about Downing St parties ffs

"The law of the UK prevents us from openly being a far-right shitehouse, ergo The Law is lefty, ergo it must be destroyed"

This is the logic.

WorldChampions1902
15 minutes ago, Cade said:

"The law of the UK prevents us from openly being a far-right shitehouse, ergo The Law is lefty, ergo it must be destroyed"

This is the logic.

Pretty much on the money. The thing is, once many of the Tory-types are directly affected by the introduction of these extreme policies/legislation, they suddenly realise what they voted for, but of course it’s too late then.

It’s the exact same in my role as a Union Rep. The previously rabid anti-Union in my workplace flocked to the Union to sign up when our employer used ‘Fire and Rehire’ to take away peoples final salary pensions and remove other so-called ‘perks’. Absolute hypocrites.

Edited by WorldChampions1902