More Tory lies

aussieh

JudyJudyJudy
1 hour ago, Dirk McClaymore said:

Enough about you, James, what about this Hardcok lassie?

Nothing against Hardcock 

• Replies 27.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• The Mighty Thor

• Victorian

• JudyJudyJudy

• Cade

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

JudyJudyJudy
3 minutes ago, Boof said:

What's your definition of a woman?

Adult human female 

Shooter McGavin

Aye forget about energy bills skyrocketing, food bills rising, the price of petrol through the roof, working families still relying on food banks, pensioners unable to heat their homes and working adults dying of poverty,

What we really should be concerning ourselves with is defining what a woman is. Y’know, the things that REALLY matter…

:facepalm:

“I SIMPLY WILL NOT VOTE FOR LABOUR UNTIL THE LEADER DEFINES WHAT A WOMAN IS!”

Boris Johnson lies to parliament multiple times, misleads parliament multiple times and is in charge of a party that are everyday stooping to new lows of incompetence and greed.

”AYE HE’S THE ONE FOR ME!”

3 minutes ago, Shooter McGavin said:

Aye forget about energy bills skyrocketing, food bills rising, the price of petrol through the roof, working families still relying on food banks, pensioners unable to heat their homes and working adults dying of poverty,

What we really should be concerning ourselves with is defining what a woman is. Y’know, the things that REALLY matter…

Boris Johnson lies to parliament multiple times, misleads parliament multiple times and is in charge of a party that are everyday stooping to new lows of incompetence and greed.

I've never met anyone who is bothered about the transgender issue; it's just never been brought up, totally unimportant. Only seems to be a small band of nutters on twitter and our resident "I support minority rights as long as I'm in that minority" 

Shooter McGavin
6 minutes ago, XB52 said:

I've never met anyone who is bothered about the transgender issue; it's just never been brought up, totally unimportant. Only seems to be a small band of nutters on twitter and our resident "I support minority rights as long as I'm in that minority" 

Apart from this thread, I have not heard a single person take issue with Starmer not willing to be drawn into a silly debate on what defines a woman.

It’s just a pointless exercise. Although Torys do often play these kinds of games.

I remember it was happening with Corbyn, where gammon kept asking him if he’d wipe countries out with nukes. He refused to answer, and instead outlines what he wanted his party to achieve if they were elected.

This didn’t impress the gammon who seemed all hot and bothered about nuking random countries.

And Torys also make silly little false equivalence's as well. 

It’s fine for Boris to lie to parliament, mislead parliament, lie to the electorate and receive fines from the police for breaking rules he himself set,

”BUT REMEMBER THAT TIME WHEN CORBYN NEVER SANG THE NATIONAL ANTHEM!!! BLOODY TREASON!!!”

JudyJudyJudy
4 hours ago, Victorian said:

:greggy:

47 minutes ago, Shooter McGavin said:

R (8).gif

JudyJudyJudy
1 hour ago, Shooter McGavin said:

8831997B-778D-433E-9E61-2277E8885B39.jpeg

Shooter McGavin
3 minutes ago, JamesM48 said:

8831997B-778D-433E-9E61-2277E8885B39.jpeg

Aye very good mate, a random picture you’ve saved to your camera roll that tells me absolutely nothing about anything.

Anyway, Tory Lies anyone? Maybe if people, well one person, is so agitated about a subject they could start a thread about it. 

JudyJudyJudy
27 minutes ago, Shooter McGavin said:

Aye very good mate, a random picture you’ve saved to your camera roll that tells me absolutely nothing about anything.

Its in regards to the biological and scientific facts regarding what is a woman. However some nuts are now disputing these facts , hence the meme. And sadly some people are giving them the time of day.   

The Real Maroonblood
34 minutes ago, XB52 said:

Anyway, Tory Lies anyone? Maybe if people, well one person, is so agitated about a subject they could start a thread about it. 

:lol:

Shooter McGavin
22 minutes ago, JamesM48 said:

Its in regards to the biological and scientific facts regarding what is a woman. However some nuts are now disputing these facts , hence the meme. And sadly some people are giving them the time of day.   

Oh so you’ve ignored every point I’ve made, and are still fixating on what the definition of a woman is, something you yourself answered about 10 posts ago.

Again, not entirely sure why you’re fixating on this but like someone above has said, it has nothing to do with this thread, so you might want to start a new thread to discuss your fascination of what a woman is.

JudyJudyJudy
Just now, Shooter McGavin said:

Oh so you’ve ignored every point I’ve made, and are still fixating on what the definition of a woman is, something you yourself answered about 10 posts ago.

Again, not entirely sure why you’re fixating on this but like someone above has said, it has nothing to do with this thread, so you might want to start a new thread to discuss your fascination of what a woman is.

It was in regards to the integrity and honestly of politicians hence the discussion about this issue. This is  Irrespective whether they are Tory or Labour or whatever. 

Shooter McGavin
4 minutes ago, JamesM48 said:

It was in regards to the integrity and honestly of politicians hence the discussion about this issue. This is  Irrespective whether they are Tory or Labour or whatever. 

So integrity and honesty comes into question if a politician, in this case Keir Starmer, refuses to answer the question “what is a woman?”

But you don’t seem to be bothered by Boris lying and misleading parliament?

Surely that is an issue of integrity and honesty, rather than a silly debate on what a woman is.

You’re proving my points, mate.

I’ll say it again, because in all likelihood you’ll ignore it again, Boris Johnson lied and mislead parliament. A true beacon of integrity and honesty.

Jambo-Jimbo
10 minutes ago, maroonlegions said:

:bravo:

280426602_5041969505914492_308336727069341573_n.jpg

You are probably too young to remember this.

Back in the 80's there was a Tory MP who said that the dole money was more than enough to live off, long story short, some programme Panorama or something persuded him to try and live off the dole money for just 1 week, anyway he agreed.

The offshoot was the first couple of days he was saying this is easy, but by the end of the week with a day or so to go, he had something like 2 slices of bread and tin of beans and 20p left, he was hoping his electric lasted as he didn't have enough left for the meter.

The point I'm making is 40 years ago the Tories didn't have a clue about normal life and nothing much has changed with them in the last 40 years, they still mostly don't have a clue.

JudyJudyJudy
44 minutes ago, Shooter McGavin said:

But you don’t seem to be bothered by Boris lying and misleading parliament?

Who said i wasn't bothered about BJ lying and misleading parliament? . As I've said before most politicians are a waste of space.   However i do admire the odd one who is able to put their head above the parapet and have principles. Like Jeremy Corbyn or Joanna Cherry. 

JudyJudyJudy
51 minutes ago, Shooter McGavin said:

rather than a silly debate on what a woman is.

I think millions of women would disagree with that.  Many are fighting to fight to secure their hard won sex based rights to safety and also their actual female identity. Anyway off topic. 

Unknown user
9 hours ago, manaliveits105 said:

He is on Loose Women today 

it’s about his level 

While Boris is trying to shag his way through them, he's being watched by a million or so mostly female voters, he's not daft.

maroonlegions
1 hour ago, Jambo-Jimbo said:

You are probably too young to remember this.

Back in the 80's there was a Tory MP who said that the dole money was more than enough to live off, long story short, some programme Panorama or something persuded him to try and live off the dole money for just 1 week, anyway he agreed.

The offshoot was the first couple of days he was saying this is easy, but by the end of the week with a day or so to go, he had something like 2 slices of bread and tin of beans and 20p left, he was hoping his electric lasted as he didn't have enough left for the meter.

The point I'm making is 40 years ago the Tories didn't have a clue about normal life and nothing much has changed with them in the last 40 years, they still mostly don't have a clue.

Yip i remember that.

The Tories know exactly what they are doing  in their draconian and victorian hardships they are willfully and politically creating for millions of people..  Its just that they have always been a party that just does not care..

And they always come out with , well we threw you scraps from our banquette did we not.   

Pity this chef was not around at the time you mentioned. 

“He’s treating people like peasants. Energy prices are going up, people are struggling, the cost of living is on the rise and what’s their solution? Eat for 30p?"
Edited by maroonlegions

il Duce McTarkin
17 hours ago, Shooter McGavin said:

Whatever you do, don't get him started on ladyboys.

JudyJudyJudy
38 minutes ago, Dirk McClaymore said:

Whatever you do, don't get him started on ladyboys.

I’ll leave ladyboys and that chat to the 

“ straight “ lads who seem “ fascinated” by them. 

jack D and coke

Anybody seen that video with Geoffrey? :lol: 
If you know you know. 

Edited by jack D and coke

il Duce McTarkin
9 minutes ago, jack D and coke said:

Ed Milliband showing up that useless fat cockbag now. 
The nick of him man :lol: 

:sweeet:

17 minutes ago, jack D and coke said:

Magnificent. Skewered him good and proper.

17 minutes ago, jack D and coke said:

Absolute shambles of a PM. What an embarrassment.

Shooter McGavin

Boris is a fat useless gimp, hasn’t even got the energy to stop himself getting ripped to shreds there.

The Real Maroonblood
26 minutes ago, Taffin said:

Magnificent. Skewered him good and proper.

He certainly did.

Fitzroy Pointon
1 hour ago, jack D and coke said:

:laugh2: that's like someone hungover in a Monday team meeting. PM ffs. Absolute riot of a man. 

Shooter McGavin
44 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

Looks like they are doing a clean up.

Tory voters, and in all likelihood Tory MP’s, will be more bothered about the national anthem being booed.

The Mighty Thor
36 minutes ago, indianajones said:

Wonder who this is....?

There was already an MP who had an extended absence recently.

His complainant refused to accept the half arsed police investigation. 

Might not be connected. 

The Real Maroonblood
11 minutes ago, The Mighty Thor said:

There was already an MP who had an extended absence recently.

His complainant refused to accept the half arsed police investigation. 

Might not be connected. 

There are currently 2 Tory MP's suspended from Parliament. 

il Duce McTarkin
2 minutes ago, The Mighty Thor said:

How many Tory nonces is that now? 

@jack D and cokekeeps a dossier on Tory nonces, and nonces in general.

1 hour ago, Ray Gin said:

Absolute shambles of a PM. What an embarrassment.

A useful idiot way out of his depth. 

A stooge for a Brexit campaign bankrolled by Russian money. 

'There but for the grace of God go I' may be a phrase to the front of a PM's thoughts today.  If you remember some Internet chat of a number of years ago.  

:Agree:

2 minutes ago, The Mighty Thor said:

Frank Mansoir?

Mank Noncois.

Edited by Victorian

jack D and coke
11 minutes ago, Dirk McClaymore said:

@jack D and cokekeeps a dossier on Tory nonces, and nonces in general.

A useful idiot way out of his depth. 

A stooge for a Brexit campaign bankrolled by Russian money. 

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886i6su9nx012y6fvmycf

:lol: 

Footballfirst
23 minutes ago, Victorian said:

Mank Noncois.

If it is indeed him, he was in the Commons today and asked a question about the NI Protocol.

The Mighty Thor
2 minutes ago, Footballfirst said:

The latest in a long line of ^^^^ish behaviour from this mob. 

Shooter McGavin
18 minutes ago, Footballfirst said:

The torys don’t have an answer to the cost of living crisis.

Sooperstar

That Milliband video is years old BTW. Was at the height of the pandemic, hence the largely empty commons. He absolutely does Boris though which is the important thing, so good that it is getting a 2nd airing.

Footballfirst

For some reason, this came up on my twitter timeline.

and this ...

Edited by Footballfirst